All Comments on 'Bittersweet Homecoming'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
4Klo_Black204Klo_Black20over 3 years ago

Girl!!!!! It’s 5:48am , and all I can say I love it 😻. I see another part coming real soon, when is that about to drop???

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic story

Complicated but very real emotions and relationships. Good story telling. Great job

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
So hot and so sad

I am amazed at how hot Afia and Connor are sexually! But the fact they will never be “the one” for each other is heart-wrenchingly sad. It may be for the best (especially for Afia)...

Afia seems like a wonderful girl, the perfect wife, but also willing to accept much less than she deserves. Being Connor’s beard, dealing with his family’s racism, and settling for a guy like Derek are all examples of this. She needs to find a perfect man who treats her like his queen at all times (and isn’t whoring around with other kings either)!

Connor seems physically perfect with so much sex appeal, but emotionally an absolute train wreck. The physical abuse from his father, his bullying brother, the homophobic and racist family environment, his confused sexuality and inability to be authentic, the loss of Jack, the inability to be the one for Afia, Vinnie’s death, his attempted suicide, his self-hatred that leads to very whorish behaviors, anger that tries to push those close to him away... all of this has made him a real asshole (to most people). Only a few who really know what he’s dealing with probably see him otherwise. It just makes for a very depressing and sad tale.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...

SIMILAR Stories