Bittersweet Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sighed and said quickly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean that it meant nothing, I just meant... It was your first time so you were exploring sex in general. Not, us exploring each other together. You know what I mean?"

She sighed in turn. "So, what Connor? You want us to fuck?"

"No," he said automatically. Then said, "Maybe. I don't know. What do you want?"

The words tumbled out before she could stop them. "I want to stop thinking about you inside of me." Then she gasped a little. He smirked and stepped closer and she backed up. "Wait, I didn't mean that!"

He laughed. "Oh yes you did."

"Wait!" She backed up more and held her hand at his chest that suddenly seemed sculpted and massive. As much as she wanted him to screw her brains out and she was getting wetter by the second, her common sense brain was still somewhat lucid.

"Are we really going to do this?" She looked around. "Here?"

"Right." He turned around abruptly and went downstairs.

Afia breathed a sigh of relief, but also disappointment washed over her. She wanted him to take control of the situation and tell her what she wanted, make her give in. If Connor wasn't going to do that then it would never happen and she would have to let this yearning subside on its own. But Connor bounced back up the stairs, closed and locked the main door. He quickly walked over to her and gathered her up in his arms.

"Wait, what did you do?" she asked.

"I bolted the door downstairs and locked this one. Are we really going to do this? Yes. Here? Absolutely."

And before she could respond he covered his mouth with hers and forced his tongue in her mouth. She kissed him back at first, then pulled back. "Connor, wait."

He leaned up and exhaled through his nose. "That's the fourth time you said wait. I'm not going to do anything you don't want to do. But I know you want to do this. So instead of stopping me, tell me what you do want."

She looked at him as they held each other, then looked down. She decided. She looked up into his icy blue eyes again and said quietly, "Eat my pussy."

They stood still for a moment, then Connor bent his knees and grabbed her by her butt cheeks lifting her up. She squealed and wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his shoulders. He looked at her as he took the last couple of steps to the couch, then gently leaned over putting her on her back. He gave her a chase kiss on her lips, then moved down completely past her sweater and grabbed her tights on both sides, pulling them down and off. She wore tiny black low waist boy shorts that barely covered her middle section.

Connor put his face between her legs and breathed in her natural scent. Afia reached down and ran her hands through his hair that had been growing out. She was able to grab a hold of it and she did, tightly. He licked her thighs and licked her mid section through the fabric, and Afia shivered above him. He pulled her underwear to the side with one finger and slid it deep inside her hole. She was already soaking wet. Afia moaned loudly and grabbed his hair tighter.

"Mmmm..." Connor moaned out loud. He leaned up and pulled her underwear off swiftly, then resumed with his face between her legs but didn't touch it first.

Afia was clean shaven but kept a neat triangle patch of hair right above her cunt. He watched the silkiness of the wetness on her vulva lips wanting to get out. He stuck out his tongue and licked her entire brown vagina from her taint to her clit and she moaned. He licked again, this time pushing his tongue through the folds and she moaned louder. He kept his tongue inside, darting in and out of her dark pink hole. She tasted clean with a hint of sweetness. Just like Afia would.

He gave her sweet licks on her clit. She moaned and pushed his head in saying, "moooooore."

He wrapped his lips around her clit and moved the tip of his tongue back and forth. "Yesssss," she murmured.

He pulled all the way back and looked at her, his pink lips already wet with her juices. Her eyes were closed tightly but she opened them when she didn't feel movement looked down at him.

"What are you doing?"

"I just wanted to see your face, Lovie." She narrowed her eyes in annoyance at him making him laugh. "Okay, okay," he said.

He moved back down between her legs keeping his eyes on her and grabbed the top part of her vagina with his lips pulling her clit in his mouth and began to suck with pressure. Afia moaned loudly again and threw her head back. He held up one thigh and inserted three fingers inside of her, moving in and out and twisting them around.

Afia's bottom moved with his fingers, wanting them to go deeper as he kept the pressure on her sexual nub with his mouth. He hummed against her body, pulled back, licked a few times, then went back to sucking her. He felt her squeeze her insides on his soaked fingers as she began to climax.

"Yes, yes yes YES YES YES YEEEEESSSSS!" she screamed, her legs thrashing around him. He pulled his mouth off her and sat up but kept fucking her with his fingers, his thumb lightly brushing against her already engorged clit every few seconds.

"Oh God, I can't take it, stop, stop!" She tried to grab his wrist but he held her with his other hand faster until he felt what he wanted to feel, the warm gush of her insides on his fingers. Afia screamed again, her body shaking violently. Only then did he let her go, pulling back the silky string of her cum with his fingers.

She continued to arch her back and moan and whimper, her body trembling. He watched her come down from her high, his cock struggling against his jeans. He reached over and coated her lips with her own cum, then leaned down over her and kissed her lips. She moaned loudly and bit his lip.

"What do you want, Afia?" he said softly as he kissed her neck that was visible around the sweater.

"Connor," she moaned his name with her eyes closed.

He reached back down with his hands and slowly slid two fingers inside of her extremely wet vagina and slowly slid them out. He put his tongue in her ear and said again, "Tell me what you want."

"I want you inside of me," she whispered.

"Say it again," he whispered in her ear.

"I want you inside of me," she said a little louder.

"How bad do you want it?" he teased her.

"Connor," she gritted her teeth as she held onto him.

"Tell me." He looked up at her. "Do you want to make love or do you want to fuck?"

She opened her eyes and looked at him. "Fuck me. Hard."

Connor stood up right away and took off his clothes, watching her watch him. His body had filled up even more since the last time she saw it. His pecs were large and broad, with small pink nubs in the center of them. His torso displayed a well defined eight pack, creating a large indented V that ended in at his groin. His large black panther tattoo made him even sexier. She could see his light blond body hair on his chest but only below his belly button could she admire them, darker blond and wavier than the light blond hair on his head. His cock was already standing straight up, hard and the pink head glistened in pre-cum.

Connor didn't speak again, his mind completely focused on the act they were about to do. Once he was completely naked he came back onto the couch between her legs and lifted up her sweater in one swoop. He pulled at her bra, almost ripping it off and she allowed it, allowed him to take full control. Quickly they were both completely naked, her almond brown skin below his white one. He leaned over and kissed her roughly, teeth clashing against hers, tongue dominating her mouth. She moaned on him.

He moved his face downward to put each of her B cup breasts in his mouth, the fleshy molds soft but her nipples big and hard. He took his time there and he figured quickly that her nipples were just as sensitive as his by the way she moaned. He went even further down and attacked her clit again, her body reacting with shivers. But he didn't stay there long, he just wanted to taste her juices again. He sat back and pulled her legs apart.

Connor leaned over and held himself with one hand. He gave her one last look to back out, but Afia was panting with anticipation. He slid the cock head inside her moist pussy and hissed. It awoke a hunger inside of him. He paused a moment, then slid all the way in. Afia's walls were tight around him, but pulled him in easily until his pubic hair rested on the outside of her bare vagina. She locked her legs around his back and held on.

He looked down at her and said, "I love you." He didn't wait for a response before he started moving, pulling back and pushing in with a hard thrust making her cry out. He did it again, quicker. He closed his eyes and fucked his best friend.

Afia dug her nails into his back as he thrusted into her hard but steady and controlled. He leaned in close, close enough to her face to watch it contort as he plowed into her repeatedly. She let out a soft cry every time he pushed all the way in, slid back halfway, then pushed in again. Her lips were opened slightly and he licked them, not breaking his stride. She moaned again, then began to move her waist faster underneath her. He smiled slightly. She wanted to get pounded. He was happy to oblige.

Connor lifted up completely and held her legs to his chest. He reached one hand down to squeeze her breast, and he began to move much quicker. She started moaning louder again, and he bent her knees into her chest and slapped his thighs into her as he bruised her cunt. She reached out to hold onto the side of his buttocks, encouraging him to move faster, pound harder, saying "Yes! Yes! Yes!" with every thrust.

He could tell every time she climaxed, her back would arch and her insides would tighten completely around him. He watched how animated her face became, how passionate and erotic her moaning filled the room. He couldn't believe how into it she was and likewise for him, how being buried in her pussy made him feel alive. Connor hadn't had actual intercourse in months and his cock was yearning to be wrapped up in something tight and silky wet. Afia's cunt was just what he needed to feel like himself again.

Connor opened her legs again and pushed them off his shoulders. He leaned all the way down on her and pumped harder into her, grunting down. Her walls gripped around him and he knew she was doing it on purpose. He could feel his balls tightened and was getting close. He started talking before he realized it, mumbling more to himself than her,

"Yeah... fuck...yeah... Gonna nut... deep... inside... of you... you ready...fuck... you ready... ugh!"

Afia let out a growl that came from deep within her and he felt her gush around his cock again. She absentmindedly dug her nails in deeper and left four long scratches on his back. That made him lose all sense of himself, knowing he made her climax a third time and ecstasy engulfed him completely. He moved in shallow pumps needing to feel every moment of his euphoria, and stayed deep inside of her as he began to cum. He found himself moaning at a higher octave than he'd ever use before. His mind went blank and his body moved involuntarily, his own legs thrashing around on the couch.

Afia felt every spurt inside of her and held onto him tightly. He moaned against her neck as his orgasm subsided, then kissed her neck over and over again. She opened her eyes and rubbed his ass a few times, not wanting him to move just yet. Needing to feel his strength and his power inside of her.

Connor was all man, strong, passionate and sexual. Her current boyfriend was none of those things. She always knew it, but cheating on him with Connor solidified it for her. She had to let him go.

His breathing slowed down but he didn't move just yet. He spoke first. "God. Can I just stay right here with you forever?"

"Yes," she said softly. "But eventually we're going to have to face what we've just done." He started to lift up but she moved her hands around his back and held tight. "Not yet. Please. Not yet, Con."

He sighed and relaxed on her. "I'm sorry," he said quietly. "I didn't mean-"

"I wanted this," she cut him off. "I wanted this badly. I needed to feel alive again. You didn't do anything that I didn't want."

"Okay. Although I probably should have asked if you were on birth control before I came inside of you with no rubbers."

She started laughing. "I'm on birth control, Connor. I know you don't want to have children."

"Oh. I would give you at least one, if you wanted me to." He didn't know if that was completely true, but also he would do anything for her, so maybe it was a little true.

They were quiet for a long while longer, holding onto each other as Connor grew soft but still inside of her. She asked him, "Do you still feel like you're cheating on Vinnie?"

Connor's heart ached at the mention of his name but not in the same way it did months ago. It was a dull thud rather than a tight squeeze. "No, not right now. Maybe it will hit me later but for now... I'm not thinking of anyone but you."

She smiled. "Time to move."

He sighed and sat up, sliding out of her. Afia immediately felt the gush of his cum follow him outside of her and onto the couch. She reached down and touched her still engorged clit, thinking about asking him to do it again. He watched her finger herself as he reached down for his underwear.

"You're insatiable," he said with a smile.

"It's just been a long time since my body has been used up like that," she said as she sat up and looked around for her underwear, then decided to just slip on her skirt without tights or panties.

"Well I'm glad I could meet that need for you," he said jokingly. "I'm starting to feel like I was the one used for my body." He slid on his jeans but left his shirt off and leaned back on the couch.

She gave him a funny look as she slipped on her sweater without her bra. "Of course you were, Connor. You're so cute how you thought you were in control." She sat at the other end of the couch and pulled her knees to her chest.

He laughed out loud and grabbed his pack of Marlboros off the coffee table. "Who are you now? This is not the girl that I le-"

She cut him off by snatching his cigarettes out of his hand before he could pull one out. "I'm still me. And I hate that you smoke now."

He shrugged. "I smoked in high school."

"No you smoked joints in high school, not nasty cancer sticks." She put them on the end table near her. "Stop smoking."

"Yes, Mom," he teased then draped his shirt over his chest without putting it on. He leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Then he started laughing.

"What's so funny?" she asked. "Is it feeling awkward to you now what we just did?"

"No," he said in between his own laughter. "We told my brother nobody was getting naked...and then ten minutes later we both were naked." He snorted and laughed. "Holy shit."

She started laughing too. "We showed him!" she said sarcastically. They both doubled over with laughter and he leaned over closer to her. She slipped her legs down so he could put his head on her lap, and she stroked his hair.

He asked her, "Do you feel awkward with me now?"

"No," she said simply. "Do you?"

"No. Everything has always been easy with you, Lovie. You know that." She continued to stroke his hair. "Do you feel like you just cheated?"

"I did just cheat on him." She sighed. "But you were right. I need passion. I need excitement. I need someone who is going to lift me up in his arms, throw me on the couch, eat my pussy and fuck the shit out of me. Derek is never going to do that."

"But someone will. Someone's going to love you fiercely and passionately, and take care of you."

"The way you do?" she asked softly.

"Is that what you want?" he asked her softly back. "Me to be the one for you?"

"I don't know, Connor. Sometimes yes, because it's you. Sometimes no, because...it's you."

He chuckled. "Okay."

"I just mean... There are parts of us that fit so well together. You've been my everything ever since we met that day on the field eight years ago. I already love you with all my heart. But also, you need things that I can't give you. And I need things that you can't give me. These are things that we aren't willing to compromise on."

"Because you want marriage and family," he reminded her and himself. She silently agreed, knowing he was dead set on not having children, the one thing that she's always wanted. Connor's mother's comment was not the insult he thought it was, to her it was a compliment. She wanted to be a traditional wife and mother unlike her own.

"And because you would be deeply unsatisfied sexually with just me," she said. He wanted to deny it, but he knew it was true. Eventually he would want more. Different. Harder and stronger against him.

"So where does that leave us?" he asked

"Where we've always been, I guess. Closer than friends. But not more than."

"Let's make a deal," Connor decided. "If we're both 40 and alone, I'll give you what you want."

"And how will that work out for you? Because I'm not getting a sex change," she joked and he smiled.

"If I'm 40 and still alone, no guy or girl in my life, then it means I have exhausted my sexual curiosity and I won't need to anymore. And it would mean for me that it was always going to be you and me in the end."

"I'm not waiting for you, Connor."

"I wouldn't expect you to, Afia. I expect you to be happily married in the next couple of years. You'll find someone way before I do. If I ever do."

She sighed. "God, this conversation is depressing. You should just fuck me again."

He looked up at her, his cock responding to her words. "Don't tempt me, woman."

"Who says this is a test? We're exploring right? If only for one night. Maybe I'll get it all out of my system and won't feel this desire to lick your lickable nipples anymore."

He laughed and sat up. "Are you really serious?"

"Are they still very sensitive?" she asked.

"Yes," he said with a smile.

She hesitated, then leaned over and ran her soft hands over the left one, which was closest to her. He shuddered. She moved her hand and lightly pinched the right one. He moaned in his throat, watching her. She sat back briefly, then leaned over, took his shirt off his shoulder and kissed his neck.

"Your body is so amazing," she purred. He closed his eyes and let her hands explore his torso, his chest and abs, his jaguar tattoo on the left side of his body. She put one of his nipples in her mouth.

"Fuck," he whispered, and he reached up to touch her hair.

Her tongue trailed across his chest to the second nipple, and she sucked gently again. She kissed the rest of his chest up to his neck, then his lips. Their tongues greeted each other again, missing the warm and wetness of each other's mouths. Then Afia stood up abruptly. He was about to ask "What?" when she pulled off her sweater.

Afia came between his legs, leaned over and unzipped his jeans, happy to see he was getting hard again. She put her hands on his hips and he lifted up to help her take his clothes back off. She thought to take off her skirt but then decided it was sexier to just hike it up around her waist, so she did. And Connor agreed. He leaned over and ran his hands up her smooth legs, kissed her cunt again, licking the patch of hair and sliding the tip through the folds briefly. She moaned but pulled him by his hair off her, pushing him back on the couch, then she straddled him.

"Who are you?" he asked her softly with a smile.

She kissed his lips and said, "I'm a wild girl if you know what to do with me." Then she put her tongue in his mouth and gyrated against him.

He moaned and his cock sprang up completely hard with her seductive words. They kissed aggressively, tongues and teeth clashing again, biting each other's lips, moving their hips against each other until neither could take it anymore. Afia rose to her knees and adjusted Connor's cock below her. Then she slowly slid her body down him until she was fully in his lap. She held onto the back of the couch and began to ride him, sliding up halfway and back down again.