Bittersweet Homecoming

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Connor moaned in his throat, not taking his eyes off his friend. The sweet, nerdy and kind of shy girl he met at 14. She was none of those things right now. She was not his Lovie, she was Afia, all woman, all sexual. She rode his cock like a pro, grinding against him just right, bouncing at perfect intervals, keeping her hole tight around him.

"Where did you learn how to fuck like this?" he teased her.

She laughed and kept moving. "I told you. The student has surpassed the master."

"Hmm...I could still teach you a few things. Maybe next time." He licked her bouncing tits in front of him.

She moaned and said, "There won't be a next time."

"What?"

"We're not doing this again." She said as she moved faster against him.

"Hmmm...if you say so."

"I'm...serious..." Afia was panting, close to climax. "We.... can't... promise me... promise..."

"Ugh...You can't make me promise that," Connor said as he felt his own orgasm rising. "Not when you're fucking me like this..."

"Connor..." she moaned.

He wrapped his lips around her right nipple and held it between her teeth. Afia moaned loudly and slowed down her movement as she climaxed again. He let go and licked it a few times to soothe out the pain. Then said, "That was six."

She looked down at him, breath still labored. "Six?"

"Sixth time you climaxed since we started this night. Go for seven." He lifted up her waist and slammed her right back on his cock. He did it again, and again and she got the hint, began moving again.

"Why seven?" she asked as she leaned her body closer to his and brushed the top of her clit against his pubic hair as she moved for maximum pleasure.

"Why not seven? Why not one more while I cum inside of you?" He concentrated on her left nipple, gently nibbling it.

She moaned and said, "You're the only man to ever cum inside of me."

He held her ass cheeks to make her stop moving and looked up at her in shock. "Seriously?" he asked quietly.

She nodded. "I did what you said. I was always safe and always demanded condoms. Even if I trusted them."

"But you let me-"

"Because it's you, Connor."

He leaned her face down and kissed her lips. "You're the last woman I'll ever make love to," he told her and he meant it. "Because it's you."

She smiled at him. They kissed again, softly, sweetly and absentmindedly began to move their bodies together. Afia wrapped her arms around Connor's neck and he held her tightly as she moved just her waist and hips up and down on him. The build up sent them both over the edge at the same time. Afia climaxed a seventh time and Connor ejaculated inside of her for the second time.

They came down together, holding on and rocking against each other back and forth, his head against her fast paced heart, her head on top of his. Afia spoke first.

"I love you, Connor."

"I love you too, Afia."

"You didn't call me Lovie."

"You're not Lovie right now. You're Afia. You'll turn back to Lovie tomorrow but right now," he squeezed her tighter. "Right now you're this amazing and beautiful woman named Afia who I love with everything in me."

She ran her fingers through his hair and kissed the top of his head. She adjusted herself to come off of him but still sat in his lap. They looked at each other and she continued to stroke his hair as he caressed her back. "Stay the night," he whispered.

"Okay," she whispered back.

He lifted her up and got off the couch to grab one of his mother's quilts from another chair. He laid down on the couch and she crawled her body on top of him, her head on the center of his chest, and he wrapped the blanket around them both.

They were quiet for a long time and then she said, "I'm breaking up with Derek tomorrow. Not because of you or for you. But for myself. I need passion. I want to find love and happiness in my partner. Derek isn't the one for me."

He sighed. "And I need to discover the new me. I just want to be whole again."

"You will be. I promise," she said sweetly.

Connor was thoughtful. He said to his best friend, "We won't do it again unless we're serious about each other. Committed fully to each other. I promise you, Lovie."

"Thank you," she said softly. In the comfort of each other's arms, they fell asleep.

~~~~~~

Connor picked Afia up the following Wednesday at the pharmacy. They walked over to Manhattan Bagel to meet up with their friends Mina and Winter. When he took off his coat and scarf she noticed immediately. "Why is your neck bruised?" she asked.

He shrugged. "Got into a fight with my dad."

She spun him around and looked him in the eyes. "Over me?"

"Sort of but really because of Matty's big mouth. So now my dad thinks we're together again and warned me not to get you pregnant."

"Well he doesn't have to worry because that's not an option." She reached over and touched his red and splotchy neck. "You have to get out of there."

"I'm moving into the space over the garage. It has a bathroom, kitchenette and electricity, everything I will need. So don't worry about me, I'll be fine," he said nonchalantly.

She was about to say more but their friends walked in together. They hugged and kissed each other, then Mina went to go get their orders. When she returned, they gushed about their weekend in the mountains with their current lovers and Afia and Connor listened. They began talking about the following weekend plans.

Mina asked, "What are you and Derek doing, Afia?"

Afia told them, "I broke up with Derek."

Mina asked, "Why?" at the same time Winter mumbled, "It's about damn time." Mina hit her arm and turned back to Afia. "Did something happen?" she asked.

Connor avoided her eyes as she said casually, "I just know he's not going to make me happy in the long run. I need a passionate kind of love and Derek isn't it."

"I could have told you that a year ago, Fi." Winter said. "Now I can hook you up with Juan who works in the barber shop across from the hair salon. He's been asking about you. And he is one passionate Latino man."

"Did you fuck him first?" Connor asked knowingly.

She opened her mouth in shock. "I would never pawn off my sloppy seconds on one of my best friends, jackass."

Afia laughed. "Okay. I'll go on a date with him."

"Oh yay!" Winter said happily. "I'll set it up for this weekend."

Mina asked, "What are you doing this weekend, Connor? Hanging out with my cousin again?"

"No, Jack has plans and so I do. I have a Grindr date," he told them.

"Oooh Grindr." Winter gushed. "Is he hot?"

"Very," Connor said with a smile. They all laughed.

"So since Afia and Derek broke up and you're not out, I guess you'll be needing your beard back," Mina said with a wink. Winter rolled her eyes.

Connor and Afia turned to each other and smiled. She took Connor's hand, laced her fingers with his and kissed his cheek. "I guess he will."