All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 03'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Beautiful!

This is a beautiful love story and the sex is scorching hot as well. Very well done! Love you for all you put into this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

This is just so beautiful. Warms my heart and excited to see this story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I'm Hooked!

I'm loving this story so much. Love is always very complicated it seems, maybe that is why so few actually find it! These two are so good for each other. I'm trilled they finally quit fucking around and got real. Great work.

Lovetoplay7591Lovetoplay7591over 3 years ago

A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! A true love story. So glad I stumbled across it. Already on my top 5 list. Thank you for sharing your talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great character development

Something about this chapter feels hopeful and ominous at the same time. They are getting so close, declaring their love - yet true honest complete communication eludes them. They have known each other for nearly a year, spending lots of time together as close friends talking and sharing - and have only been physical/romantic for a short time. Yet there are so many unspoken secrets that have only been alluded to. Carlos - first lover and now current mysterious best friend? The married professor who shattered Ethan, the resulting depression and drug use? Albanian Chris - at first there was mention of him chasing a girl then he was Jack’s first lover and heartbreak? Plus the secret about Liam and June. And of course the highly off-limits topic of Jack’s parents’ death and what Jack saw. His dark refusal to ever speak of it was scary and the comment of settling a score in Ireland was frightening. Plus it’s hard for me to reconcile the sides of the characters as presented thus far. Ethan on one hand is an in-control, loving devoted father and responsible businessman and family man. But he has a checkered history of reckless cheating multiple times both with a married man and against his wife with a co-worker. Jack should be wary that leopards don’t often change their spots. And Jack is a happy, likable open guy who hides a angry, tortured past and possibly a vendetta. This adds interest to these characters but also makes it hard to root for true love when they both seem to be hiding so much from the man they have fallen in love with. It’s like waiting for the other shoe to drop. I hope I’m wrong but there is a long shadow looming over this story, IMO.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 1 year ago

Good lordt. This is awesome. I think you might write the best sex scenes I’ve ever read. And I read a lot of them.

Irish justice is coming, eh? Some Sein Finn stuff? Guess we’ll find out when you’re ready.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
321 Followers
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...