All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 04'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sexy pair

Jack and Ethan are a sexy pair, and as much as they love each other, I suspect that Jack's issues will have to be revealed and discussed -- with love and with trust -- so there can be no secrets between them. Jack can help Ethan to understand whatever is in Jack's past that bothers him.

Also, Jack's appearance: Ethan calls his cock a "black squirrel" because of the thick dark pubic bush and sizable cock; Jack has hair on his arms and legs, and curly hairs along his ass crack. How about some sexy chest hair for Jack's chest? A bit of chest hair -- especially dark hair -- on a man's chest, across his pecs and sternum, down his abs, maybe even licking at the collar and Adam's apple, can be SOOOO sexy on a man. And a man like Jack seems to be a very sexy man! Please consider Jack's chest hair description!

Kabba118Kabba118about 4 years agoAuthor
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi Anon,

I REALLY appreciate your feedback. As an author you have it all in your head and you try to convey so much of it to paper (or computer nowadays) and sometimes you miss a few things. In my head Jack isn't that hairy, it is dark and fine on his legs and arms (note that's what Ethan was caressing as his hand is making its way down his arm in chapter 3 but maybe even that isn't clear), and maybe some hair around his nips, but in my head it doesn't get dark and hairy for him until you get to his belly button and make it's way down to his groin. But I'm going to add some more of Jack's hair description in the original manuscript so it's clearer, so thank you for that.

But also the beauty of story telling is that I may see Jack in one way but you as the reader sees Jack in a totally different way. If chest hair is is what gets you going, imagine Ethan's fingers running all through it as he is making love to Jack. Because I can see it now too. :)

Thanks again!

-KK

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
June and Liam really did Jack wrong

There still seems to be so much ominous aura around these two. Some of the secrets were better explained in this chapter though.

Btw, Carlos seems like an absolute prick. First when they were 16, he broke Ethan’s heart and then ghosted him for months. The explanation of how they then were still best friends didn’t make much sense after that. He certainly doesn’t seem like Ethan’s person or someone to be trusted. And the phone conversation on New Years was concerning - Carlos seems thoughtless, irresponsible, unreliable, overly flirtatious and mentioned a pact and “his ass” which sounded threatening to Ethan’s relationship with Jack.

Jack’s temper and dark past seems fraught with future problems. It’s no doubt the origin of his over-protectiveness of June. But June (and Liam) - and Ethan and all the rest - really did Jack wrong with the way they dropped the news on Christmas Eve. They had been together for 8 mos and literally sneaked around behind Jack’s back - intentionally keeping it from him for so long. Their explanation was hollow, selfish, and thoughtless considering Jack’s close relationships with the two. How did any of them think this would end? If they know Jack has a temper, deep-seated anger, and trust issues, it was downright cruel and disrespectful to leave him in the dark - I mean his kid sister and his best friend. Jack had no right to go off with the vulgar tirade of threats etc but he also had been lied to by the very two he trusted and thought told him everything. Apparently June is keeping lots of secrets from Jack if Liam is maybe not even third in line. Of course, she is her own woman and a sister doesn’t have to tell her brother about all her business. But it seems they had a very open and (not so) honest deal to tell each other everything. Guess not. But this trust betrayal was also resolved way too easily. IMO, June and Liam really need to rebuild the trust with Jack for lying for so long and springing it on him in such an uncaring way - and didn’t deserve to be immediately forgiven. They also put Ethan in a very bad spot and I’m surprised that Jack forgave his omission if that knowledge so easily too.

Seems like there is still so much that Ethan and Jack don’t know about each other and are trying to keep hidden that it doesn’t bode well for their happiness...

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

Man, I thought I had a temper but Jack has me beat! I have at least two people who can help me calm down and not attack anyone. Jack is like f everyone sans what they have to say. I do enjoy Ethan and Jack’s character but Jack can be so distance and mysterious when it comes to some parts of his past. I doubt these two will make it without Jack having to give himself completely to Ethan. There ain’t enough you are my everything and let’s discuss a future together if there’s this huge roadblock in their way.

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Marriage success rate: 50% divorces, then take out those who stay together cause finances or cause habit and fear of being alone, then take out abusive relationships where one of the 2 is scared of leaving... I'd say the success rate is 20% at best. Such an antiquated institution really.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...