All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 08'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
coastalanguscoastalangusabout 4 years ago
OMG

oh lord i love this series i hope it never ends.

whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvrabout 4 years ago
You Brought Me to Tears

What a wise priest your guys stumbled upon in a small town in Maine. Thanks for showing the Church in the light of her goodness and compassion. I loved how you brought the family together at the end and allowed for relationships to be healed. It brought me to tears! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank God

Thank God for His goodness and grace, for His forgiveness and absolution of sin, and for the gift of His son as our salvation. I’m so glad that Jack sought Him. And thank God that Uncle Henry, in his fatherly wisdom, tore into Jack for his absolute selfishness, dishonesty, criminal behavior, and myopic vengeance that endangered all of them. No one held Jack accountable for his heinous behavior and treatment of those he loves so I’m thrilled that Henry pointed all of this out to him, made him face it and begin to right his numerous wrongs. But why the hell does this family continue to have such intense conversations with vulgar language in front of EJ? He is four years old for pity’s sake. Spare that child from the dark harsh truths of the adults around him.

sm1982sm1982over 2 years ago

Wow you got an OG with wet eyes after reading this chapter. Henry too old to be so dramatic lol should’ve spoken up after Jack and his sisters returned. And Jack shouldn’t be getting full blame for the women’s decision to follow him, they all grown! Plus, Henrietta’s the one they gotta keep an eye open on cuz the planning she did for Ireland was 😳

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...