Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack hesitated to respond as EJ came out of the room with his giraffe hat with the pointy ears. "I'm ready!" he yelled.

Jack chuckled as Trish said, "Oh wow, you sure are!" She stood up and said, "We'll be back by lunch."

He decided to be nice to her. "Take your time, Trish. Stay out as long as you want."

She smiled at him. "Thanks, Jack."

When they left Jack sat down at the table thinking about Trish's words to him and Ethan's the night before. Maybe she was trying to change for the better. Jack wasn't ready to let his guard down, but he was open to seeing if Patricia Reedlin really had grown up and was ready to settle down. He just needed to figure out what her angle was.

~~~~~~

When Jack came back from his run on Saturday morning, he was in the kitchen making coffee when someone knocked on the door. He opened it and Trish was there. "What are you doing up at 6am?" he asked.

"I couldn't sleep. It's so uncomfortable now. I saw you come in and I figured you would want some company."

Jack looked at her skeptically and opened the door wider. "Want some herbal tea?"

She grimaced at him as she sat down at the table and put her feet up. "Tea? I smell coffee."

"It's caffeinated."

"Boy, I've been drinking coffee every morning and a Pepsi every evening for the last nine months. Give me a cup," she demanded.

Jack sighed but made her a cup of coffee and one for himself. He sat at the table with her. They quietly sipped until Trish said, "So EJ told me you're in school."

He nodded. "I'm in my first year of my master's program."

"What are you studying?"

"Psychology," he told her.

"Of course you want to be a shrink," she said with a roll of her eyes. "So you can fuck around with someone's head."

"Actually Child Psychologist, working with children and specializing in trauma," Jack said. "So just maybe I can help a child become a functioning adult, regardless of their parents, genetics or disorders. But you wouldn't know anything about being a functioning adult, now would you?"

"I am a functioning adult, you asshole," she said back to him.

"Hmm," he responded. After a moment of silence he asked, "So what's your real plan, Trish?"

She looked at him innocently. "What do you mean?"

He smiled at her. "How long are you planning on staying?" She didn't respond. "Because here's the thing: If you are here to add to our lives, then I'm fine with whatever plan you have in your head. As long as my son gets to spend some time with his mother. But if you're here to disrupt our lives with your antics, I'm going to be your worse fucking nightmare."

She laughed at his threat. "So what do you think my plan is?"

He took a sip and said, "If I had to guess? For Ethan to take care of you and your baby. Financially. Give you a nice place to live, make sure all your needs are taken care of, maybe even pretend like you were starting over with Ethan being more readily available to you. Because you know he's a better husband to me than he was to you."

Her smile faded. "You're right. The Ethan he is now is the Ethan he should have been with me."

"And that's because of me," Jack said. "I take care of him and I give him what he needs."

"Sexually?" she snarled.

He scoffed at her. "If you think what we have is just sexual then you're more oblivious than I thought you were."

"So what? Why should you get everything and I get nothing?" she said hotly. "I got married to a successful and wealthy man that should have taken care of me for life. I didn't care that he was gay, I knew that eventually he'd find someone else but at least I'd be taken care of. But he didn't do that. Instead he cheated on me, divorced me, left Connecticut, and made a life here with you."

"Trish, you abandoned him!" Jack whispered in a yell. "You started using drugs and neglected EJ, then you walked away from them both and never looked back. I picked up the pieces that you left behind and help put them back together. That's why Ethan's a better husband to me. That's why my son loves me the way he does. And I won't let you hurt them, ever again."

She stared at him. "Why do you always say 'my son' when you talk about EJ? You could just say EJ, you know. It's like you're taking a dig at me, like you're trying to say 'he's not yours, he's mine'."

"Because he is mine," Jack replied arrogantly. "I'm his other parent. And I have the adoption paperwork and birth certificate to prove it."

Trish put her feet down, leaned in and said, "Just so you know, I signed the papers for Ethan to have sole custody. Not for you to adopt him and take my name off the birth certificate. If I would have known that was going to happen, I would have never done it. I'm still his mother, whether you like it or not."

Jack leaned in too and said, "And just so you know, whether you signed papers or not, I would still be EJ's father and he would still be my son. Because I've done everything for him and you haven't done shit for him since you gave him life. I love him and I will protect him from you if I have to. I'll protect both of them from you, by any means necessary."

Her mouth opened in shock. "Did you just threaten me for real?"

"I'm giving you a warning," Jack said seriously. "You got one opportunity to show me that you're not the snake in the grass I think you are. You want to pretend to be Mrs. Starling again, be my guest. You want Ethan to set you up so you can stand on your own two feet, I'll be happy about that. You want to be a mom again, be a mom. You want EJ in your life, I won't stop it, I actually welcome it.

"But if any part of you knows that you're going to end up hurting them again, you better make the right decision and disappear sooner rather than later. Because if you hurt my husband or my son, there is no place on earth that you can hide that I won't find you. You better believe that."

He didn't wait for a response as he got up from the table, leaving her to glare at him.

Jack opened up the bedroom door. Ethan was still asleep, laying on his back with the covers thrown off him. Jack put his coffee cup on the nightstand and crawled his body on top of Ethan's.

Ethan moaned and instantly wrapped his arms around Jack. He held onto his bottom and murmured, "You smell like coffee."

Jack kissed his lips. Ethan murmured again, "You taste like coffee too."

Jack kissed him again and said, "Trish is here."

Ethan groaned. "Ugh, that is not what I want to hear first thing in the morning."

Jack stared at his face and said, "I love you, Ethan."

Ethan slowly opened his eyes and looked into Jack's green ones. "Love you too, Jackie Bear. You okay?"

"Never been better. The happiest I have ever been in my life."

Ethan smiled. Suddenly he flipped Jack over onto his back and got on top making Jack yelp. They laughed and kissed lovingly. Ethan reached down and stroked Jack through his sweatpants. Jack moaned softly with his tongue in Ethan's mouth.

"Don't start what you can't finish," said Jack.

Ethan moved down, lifted up his sweater and t-shirt and licked his stomach. "You're so sweaty."

Jack laughed softly as Ethan put his tongue in his belly button. "I didn't lock the door," he warned him. "And JC still doesn't knock, she walks right in."

Ethan paused, then put his face in Jack's crotch, inhaling deeply. "How long has it been?"

Jack laughed. "Three days ago."

"No, I mean, for me."

"Oh," Jack was thoughtful. "A couple of weeks." He reached down and ran his fingers through Ethan's hair. "Close to three I think."

Ethan lifted his head up and looked at Jack. "That's too long since the last time you've been inside of me."

Jack pulled him up so that they were face to face, hard cocks against each other. He brought Ethan's face down and they kissed passionately again until they heard a couple of knocks on the door. "It's meeee, Susie!"

Ethan sat up and Jack said, "Fuck, I cannot get up."

Ethan laughed at him and said, "I got it." He said to the door, "Susie boo, let Daddy get dressed first and I'll make you cereal, okay?"

"Okaaaaay!" she said agreeably and went toward the living room.

He got off Jack and stood up, looked down at his husband and smiled. Jack smiled back. Jack lifted up his hand and Ethan took it, kissed the back of his hand and stood up to put on clothes to begin the day.

~~~

By the time Ethan and Jack made it out of the room, all the children were up and seated at the table and Trish had already given them bowls of cereal. "Oh hey," she said to them. "I figured you would want to sleep in so I got them cereal."

Jack and Ethan looked at each other then looked back at Trish. "What?" she asked.

"Nothing. Thank you, that was very nice of you, Trish," Ethan said, walking into the kitchen for a cup of coffee.

"I asked the girls what they wanted to do today and they said they have dance class," she said. "I wanted to take all three out today."

"Yea, they do," Jack said. "My sister will be here to pick them up by 9. Both my nieces are in the same dance school."

"Wait, why do you want to take them out? And where?" Ethan asked.

"Well, my plan was to give you both a break, to thank you for everything you've done for me so far, but that was before Jack threatened to take my life this morning." She smiled smugly at him.

EJ looked up at Jack and Ethan turned to him, both of them frowning. "He did what?" Ethan asked.

"What did you say, Pop?" EJ asked.

Jack's mouth opened slightly, then he smiled. "Well played, Trish." He ignored both of them and said, "I'm going to take a shower." He turned around and went to the bathroom and closed the door.

"What did Pop say, Mom?" EJ asked Trish. Ethan shot Trish a warning look.

She turned to their son and said, "Nothing, sweetie, I was just joking." She turned back to Ethan. "So can I take them out after dance class? I had this whole day planned at the Wharf."

"Just you with three kids?" He raised one eyebrow at her. "You sure you want to do that?"

"Yes," she said confidently. "I have to start somewhere, right? Doing the mommy thing takes practice. And EJ will be there to help me, won't you baby?"

"Sure Mom," he said excitedly. "Can we go, Dad?"

"Let me just make sure it's okay with your Pop, okay?" said Ethan.

"Okay," he replied.

But Trish said, "You could just make the decision without him, you know. They're your kids. Do you have to run everything by him?"

All three of Ethan's children looked up at him. He was pissed but said calmly, "Yes, Patricia. We're a family and we don't make family decisions without the others, even little decisions like this. Because we love each other, we're a team and we never want to do anything that will hurt someone else. Isn't that right?"

"Yes, Daddy," his children chorus. They went back to eating their breakfast.

He walked up to her and said quietly in her ear, "Don't you ever do that again. Never undermine me or my husband in front of our children. Do you understand me?" He stood there and waited for her to nod, which she did.

Ethan went to the bathroom door, knocked, then came in, closing the door behind him, keeping the steam in. Jack said from behind the shower door, "What, Ethan?"

"Trish is an asshole," he said.

"Understatement."

"But did you threaten her?"

"I gave her a warning, to not be an asshole."

Ethan smiled at that. "I'm going to let her take the kids for the day."

"I figured you would." He sighed.

"I mean, when was the last time we had a day together, without the kids? Even our last anniversary was spent with the kids at the cabin." Jack was quiet. "If you don't want them to go, they won't go."

Jack eventually said, "It's fine. I know EJ won't let anything happen to his sisters."

"Okay." He let a moment pass and then said, "I'm going to give her my credit card." He cringed, waiting for Jack's response.

But instead of being angry or annoyed, he heard Jack laugh out loud. "You're never getting it back."

Ethan laughed too. "I will, trust me."

"Yea okay," he said sarcastically.

Ethan laughed again. "Love you, Jack."

"More than you'll ever know," Jack responded, making Ethan smile.

~~~

Henrietta came by with her daughters Brienna and Maria, Mina and Sam's daughter Mary Elizabeth, and Afia's daughter Tykeya, to take Jackie and Susie to dance class. They rotate every Saturday between Henrietta, Mina, Afia and Jack to take the girls to their scheduled lessons and it was Henrietta's weekend.

After introductions were made, Trish made plans to pick up the girls from dance class and take them to Bowen's Wharf to spend the day. She left, taking EJ, and Ethan's credit card, with her.

Ethan took a long shower and when he came out he saw that Jack had started the laundry and was vacuuming the girls room. "What are you doing?" he yelled over the roar of the machine.

Jack turned it off. "What do you mean? I'm cleaning like we always do on Saturdays."

Ethan dropped his robe and stood naked in the hallway. Jack smiled his sideways smile at him and leaned on the vacuum. "Trying to tell me something, E?"

"I already told you this morning," he reminded him. "We haven't been alone like this in so long. Let's take advantage."

Jack walked up to Ethan and laced both their hands. They kissed softly, then Jack turned Ethan around and led him to their bedroom. He took off all his clothes and they laid on the bed together, wrapping their legs together, moving their naked bodies against each other and kissing. Ethan turned around first, his back to Jack as they laid sideways. Jack grabbed the lube to prepare them both, then gently entered him.

Ethan moaned in his throat and tensed, then relaxed. Jack reached around and played with Ethan's nipples until he bottomed out, then pulled back halfway and went in again. Ethan again moaned in his throat. Jack nipped his ear and said, "I want to hear you."

"Hmmm? What?" Ethan replied.

"There is no one here but us for the next eight hours at least," his husband said as he continued to make love to him. "Don't be quiet. Let me hear you get loud." Then Jack pinched his nipple hard.

"Ooooh!" Ethan let out a loud moan.

"Yea, that's it," Jack purred as he licked his lips and kissed his neck. "Moan for me." And Ethan did. He closed his eyes and moaned loudly as Jack continued to thrust into him. Then Jack pulled out and put Ethan onto his back.

He started at his neck, sucking hard and leaving red marks there. Jack kissed his shoulders and his chest, and spent a long time sucking and licking Ethan's nipples. He kissed the ridges of his abdominal muscles and his groin area. Ethan murmured soft moans until Jack put Ethan's cock in his mouth, then he let out an "Ooooooh!"

Jack took his time, using his tongue more than anything else, licking up and around Ethan's cock, gathering up his pre-cum to let it linger in his mouth before he swallowed. He leaned further down and sucked each of Ethan's thick and round testicles, then licked back up his cock to deep throat him again and again and again. When Ethan began to thrust upwards, then he let him go and began to kiss back up his chest, stopping at each nipple again and sucking his neck.

Ethan moaned out, "Pleeeeease Jackie Bear."

Jack looked him in the eyes seeing the desire and passion there. He kissed his lips softly, repeatedly as Ethan rubbed up and down his back. Ethan moaned again, "Pleeeeease...."

Jack sat up, added more lube to himself and reentered Ethan. Ethan let out a loud, "Uuuuuugh!" then sighed as Jack's nine inches filled him up. He moved at a steady pace moaning loudly as well, leaning down to lick Ethan's lips every so often. Jack was a sensual lover, strong and steady as he kissed and touched him.

Ethan was beside himself with pleasure. He felt his body temperature rise and his groin area get heavy, and he knew he needed to cum. He reached down and began to stroke himself as Jack's cock stroked his prostate. He gave Jack what he wanted, saying loudly, "Yea, just like that... uuugh.... don't stop uhhhgh... fuck... don't stop.... right there baby right there... ugh... right....fucking... there-ugh... cumming...."

Ethan's body trembled beneath him and his head pushed back into the pillow. He let out a loud "Ugh-ugh-ugh" with each spurt as his Irish cream began to shoot out of his cock, thick and white, painting his chest and neck. Jack pushed in completely and moved incredibly slowly as Ethan continued to cum hard, squeezing his cock in his anal cavity. It took all of Jack's willpower not to cum with him.

When he came down from his climax, he opened his eyes to see Jack staring at him, a small smile on his face and his eyes sparking in amusement.

"Christ, I needed that," Ethan said first.

Jack nodded and grinned wider. "You did need that."

Ethan said, "You didn't cum."

Jack shook his head. "Turn around."

"Shit. I know where this is going," Ethan said with a smile. Jack laughed and slowly pulled out and planked over him.

Ethan turned around and Jack began to kiss his body again, starting from his neck to his back. He traced his tongue down his spine and left a wet kiss at his buttock, making Ethan moan again. He inserted his cock inside of Ethan a third time, this time with the intent to cum. He began to move, faster than he did before, making Ethan moan louder. But when Ethan began to push back, Jack put his hand on Ethan's waist and held him steady.

"No," he said sternly. "You're not in charge here, I am. Just take it."

Then Jack began to pump into him, pounding harder. Ethan laid still and let Jack fuck him.

Ethan let out a series of loud "Fuck!" "Oh God!" "Ugh!" and "Shit!" as he felt his body flush again. He grabbed onto the sheets tightly, anticipating his next climax. His body tightened around Jack's cock again and he came a second time onto the bed.

Jack closed his eyes and his orgasm crash landed on him. He let out a loud "Hhhhoooooo!!!" as he began to release his own Irish cream deep inside of Ethan, still pumping through it. Eventually he slowed down as his spurts lessened and his body fell onto Ethan's. He slowly rolled off him onto his back and laid there, then turned to Ethan watching him.

"You needed that too," he said, making Jack laugh. Ethan reached out and touched his body. "I've never drew you like this."

"Yes you did," said Jack. "You painted me. It's still at the art gallery."

"No, like..." He ran his fingers over his genitals that was still wet with cum and lube. "This. Naked."

Jack gave him a sideways smile. "And where would you put this painting of a naked Jack?"

"I don't know. But I want to. Can I sketch you?" he asked seriously.

Jack leaned up on his elbows. "Okay."

Ethan sat up excitedly and kissed his lips. He pulled him into the shower first and washed Jack squeaky clean. Then he rubbed baby oil all over his body and positioned him on the couch, on top of a brown throw, stretched out with one leg on the top of the couch and the other leg slightly bent, so his long, laxed penis was laying against his thigh and his head laying on the small white pillow.

Ethan sat with his sketchbook and his stencils on the ottoman in front of him. He stared at Jack lovingly until Jack said, "What? Want me to change positions again?"

"No. You're just.... beautiful, Jack."

Jack's cheeks became rosy. Ethan kissed his lips softly. "Beautiful," he said again as he adjusted Jack's jet black hair. Then he sat back and got to work, looking up every so often to make sure his lines were right.

About 15 minutes in, Jack asked, "So how many naked men have you drawn?"

Ethan smiled at his sketchbook and said, "A lot."

"Wow, that doesn't make me feel special at all," Jack teased.

Ethan paused and looked up. "Every man I loved I've drawn from memory. But you're the first and only one that I've asked to sit for me while I draw. There is something about you being physically here with me, and me being actively in love with you, that makes this special for me. I don't know why we haven't done this a long time ago."