Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So I'll be the last naked man that you'll draw?" Jack said with a wink.

Ethan went back to sketching. "You've been the only man that I've drawn, with or without clothes, since you gave me the means and the will to paint again. I paint with my heart. And you're my whole heart."

Jack felt his heart swell with love for him. "I really, really love you, Ethan." Ethan winked at him and continued sketching.

After another 15 minutes Ethan said, "You can sit now."

Jack stood up and stretched, then sat back down. Ethan sat next to him and Jack looked down at the portrait Ethan was still sketching.

Ethan captured his facial features and the position of his body very well. He detailed everything from the curve of the head of his cock to the shape of his toes, even the way the blanket folded underneath his thigh. Jack put his head on Ethan's shoulder and continued to watch him.

Ethan made small lighting and shadow changes as they sat together. Then he went to his colored pencils and pulled out a green pencil to dot Jack's eyes. That was the only color in the black and white sketch.

"Wow," Jack said softly. "You are so talented."

Ethan sighed and stared at the picture. He didn't think it was perfect, there were lines that he missed, lighting that he couldn't get just right. But Jack thought it was perfect, and that was more than enough.

"Thanks. I'll just leave it in here. The kids don't go through it, so it'll be fine." He closed up the sketchbook and asked, "So what now?"

Jack said, "I want to make love to you again." He lifted his head up and stared into Ethan's eyes.

Ethan smiled at him. "Okay." He laid down onto the couch and Jack laid on top of him.

They kissed and grinded their cocks together until they were both full erect again, which didn't take long at all. Jack got up to grab the lube from the room and when he came back Ethan was on his knees in front of the couch. Jack went toward him and Ethan took a hold of Jack's cock and began to suck on him meaningfully. Jack moaned and ran his fingers through Ethan's wispy brown hair.

Ethan moved away from him and laid on the couch face down. Jack prepped them both and entered Ethan's open and eager hole once again. He laced their fingers together and began to move in and out. Ethan moved with him and Jack allowed it this time, moaning loudly together, moving in sync as one.

They stayed that way for minutes, hours, days, centuries it felt like, until Ethan's cock began to jizz unexpectedly onto the blanket.

Jack continued to take this time, holding out longer than necessary, giving Ethan waves of orgasm until his body froze and he came inside of Ethan once more. He laid there, feeling his own heartbeat against Ethan's back until his cock contracted and slipped out of Ethan's body. Only then did he realize Ethan had fallen asleep, still holding onto Jack's hand.

Jack let Ethan sleep on the couch as he stripped the bed sheets and finished doing laundry. Then he added fresh sheets and woke Ethan up to lay in the bedroom. He vacuumed the girls' room, washed the throw they laid on and put Ethan's sketchbook back in their closet.

When all was done, Jack laid down on his back on the bed. Ethan put his head on Jack's chest, sighed and went back to sleep. Jack rubbed his back until he fell asleep shortly afterwards.