Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack held his arms out and moved closer for a hug. Trish unfolded her arms and moved into his. At first she patted his back, then hugged Jack tightly. He could feel how much she needed that hug.

She whispered on his shoulder, "I'm scared, Jack. I don't think I can do this. Not the giving birth part but... after. I don't know if I can be a mom."

Jack said, "We're family. We'll be here to help you, Trish. Don't just try, do better. Don't run. Stay."

She didn't answer but continued to hold onto him. He rubbed her back in comfort. Ethan watched their exchange from the kitchen window, unable to hear what was being said, but feeling thankful and hopeful all the same.

~~~~~~

Ethan woke up before the sun rose and Jack was not there, as expected. He laid on his back and listened to the birds chirping in the early morning, waiting for his lover to come back so he could ease his mind and be at peace for a moment with the love of his life.

A little after 6am, Jack came into the room quietly and began to strip off his sweaty running clothes, put them in the hamper and grab his towel. He turned to head to the shower.

"Jack," Ethan called out into the darkness.

Jack turned around. "You're up early."

"Yea. A little anxious for the day."

Jack sat on the bed next to him. "What time are you leaving here?"

"About 8:30. She's scheduled for 10 but I want to make sure we leave early enough in case of rush hour traffic." He touched his arm. "Come lay with me."

Jack unwrapped his towel and crawled back into the bed pressing his naked body against Ethan's. They tangled their arms and legs around each other and Ethan held onto him tightly. He breathed in Jack's natural body musk deeply and it calmed his soul.

After a few minutes of silence Ethan said, "God, I love you so much. You're all my strength, you know that? Just holding you like this."

"Just say you want to fill me up with your Irish cream before you leave. You don't need to be all dramatic," Jack said from his chest. Ethan reached down and pinched his butt, making him yelp and laugh.

He rolled Jack over until he was on top and pulled off his tank top. They began to kiss and Ethan pressed his body into Jack's. Jack raised his legs and wrapped it around Ethan's lower back, encouraging the friction between their penises, with only the thin cotton of Ethan's underwear between them.

Ethan took his time, sucking on Jack's neck and grinding his body into his, until his neck turned from red to purple. Only then did he begin to travel his way down Jack's body, licking his collarbone, biting his pink nipples, kissing every abdominal muscle down to his heavily leaking cock. He slowly pulled his own underwear off while kissing the inside of Jack's thighs. Jack moaned with his lips tightly shut.

Ethan came up slightly to put his cock in his mouth and gave him a hard suck, making Jack arch his back off the bed and moan loudly. He was gentler the next time and the time after that, filling up his throat with the head of Jack's dick over and over again. Jack reached down with one hand and grabbed Ethan's hair, then reached up with the other hand and grabbed the lube from the shelf.

Jack placed it on his abs so that it was in Ethan's line of vision when he was ready. But Ethan continued to take his time, going down slowly, coming up firmly, until Jack had no choice but to explode in his mouth and Ethan swallowed every drop. Already exhausted from his first ejaculation, Jack laid on his back panting, waiting for his lover.

Ethan released Jack from his mouth and took the lube to prepare him, his own cock hard as steel. Then he bent Jack's legs wide and pushed inside of him, making Jack cry out, "Aaaaah!" But Ethan did not slow down until he bottomed out and was fully surrounded by Jack's walls.

He paused, giving Jack a moment to adjust. With his eyes closed, Jack reached his hand up and touched his husband's face, and murmured his name, "Eeeethaaaan."

Ethan leaned his cheek to the side so that Jack's hand cradled it. He kissed his palm and began to move inside of him. Jack put his heels on Ethan's bottom, encouraging him to continue. Ethan thrusted and sucked on Jack's neck, making him moan.

Ethan slowed down to avoid cumming. He slowly sat up, taking Jack with him by his bottom until Jack was fully seated in his lap facing him. Jack put both arms around his neck and stared into Ethan's light brown eyes as he lifted his waist up to Ethan's cock head, then sliding back down.

Ethan's eyes fluttered every time Jack impaled himself on his cock and he squeezed Jack's ass cheeks tighter. Jack began to move faster, bouncing with the purpose of making them both cum, but the pressure on his internal nub became too much. His body flushed and his mind went blank as he fell forward and bit Ethan's shoulder to keep from crying out, ropes of cum painting both their chests.

"Hmmmm.... God!" Jack panted out. "You didn't cum yet?"

Ethan smiled. "Not yet, but that's okay. I just needed to be inside of you."

Jack stared into Ethan's eyes again. Ethan reached between them and touched Jack's cum on his chest, then put his fingers in his mouth. "Your Irish cream is bittersweet," he said.

"I'm always more bitter than sweet," Jack said back to him with a sly smile.

Ethan moved his hand up to run them through Jack's thick black hair. "No, you're the perfect combination of bittersweet. The taste of home."

Jack wanted to say something else in regard to how Ethan was feeling but thought better of it. Instead he kissed his lips fully and repeatedly. Ethan grabbed his neck tightly and gave him back aggressive kisses, biting each other's lips in the process. Jack managed to push Ethan down until Ethan was on his back.

He began to move again, not breaking their lips apart. Ethan finally caught Jack's rhythm, bent his knees and began to thrust up into him. Jack moaned in Ethan's mouth as he moved quicker. When he started moving erratically Jack knew he was close and didn't want Ethan to prolong it any longer. He needed to release, in more ways than one.

Jack began to ride Ethan's cock with vigor. Ethan began to moan and pressed his nails into Jack's thighs. His balls pulled up and his cock head exploded cum deep inside of him. With every spurt Ethan let out a loud "UGH!" and his hips bucked upward. Jack continued to ride back and forth on him, not slowing down until he felt he had drained Ethan of all his insides.

After the eighth spurt Ethan laid still on the bed, his hands still grabbing tightly to Jack's thighs, his eyes closed. He had to admit, he felt better, less anxious about the day. Jack bent down to kiss him again. Ethan flipped them over so that he was on top, then he pulled out slowly and moved further down to put his head on the center of Jack's chest.

Ethan gently ran his fingertips along the length of his thighs and the roundness of his bottom as Jack ran his fingers through his brown hair, laying in their favorite position. Ethan closed his eyes and thought about nothing else but how much he loved being right there in the quietness of the morning and the afterglow of lovemaking with the one he loves the most.

Jack spoke softly, "Remember what you told me about Claire?"

Ethan didn't understand the question as Jack continued talking. "Your only job is to be there for her. Put your own feelings and fears aside, because she has more than enough for the two of you. Encourage her. Support her. Keep her as calm as you can. Bring her whatever she wants. Just be there for her. Do you think you could do that?"

Ethan sighed and opened his eyes. "Yea, I can do that."

"Good. And no matter what the outcome, I'll be right here for you."

Ethan kissed the skin that was closest to him. Jack held Ethan against him, wrapping his arms and legs around him again, like they were when they first started, but this time Ethan was pressed against Jack's chest.

Jack massaged his scalp, saying softly, "It's gonna be okay." Ethan nodded his response.

After a long while, they went into the bathroom and showered together, playfully putting soap on each other's faces some moments, holding and kissing each other at other moments. By the time they came out, they heard their daughters stirring in their room and knew they were running late with the morning routine.

They quickly dressed and Jack said, "You get the girls ready, I'll make breakfast."

Ethan went into the girls' room and found Susie playing with her dollhouse while JC made a castle out of her magnet blocks. He had never been away from his family for more than an overnight stay with Jack from time to time and was a little concerned with how they would take it. They typically did not notice an overnight trip, especially if they were with their grandparents or one of their aunts.

He knew they would notice and feel his absence this time. "Good morning, Sweet peas," he said.

"Good morning, Daddy," they chorused but did not stop their individual playing.

Not until Ethan said, "I just wanted to remind you that I won't be here when you get home. I'm going to take Ms. Trish to the hospital to meet the new baby, and stay with her for a few days."

They both looked at him. "When will you be back, Daddy?" Susie asked, starting off the fire of questions.

"In just a few days, sweetie," he answered her.

"Are you coming home with the baby?" JC asked.

"Is EJ's mom staying with us?" Susie asked.

"Is she gonna be our new mommy?" JC asked.

"Oh, is she going to move in and make pancakes and take us on trips every weekend?" Susie asked.

JC started, "Is she going to-"

"Girls!" Ethan cut them off. "No, I'm not coming home with the baby. He's staying with Ms. Trish, who is not moving in with us, but she might be around more. And no, she will not be your new mommy."

"Why not?" Susie asked innocently. "Doesn't she like it here?"

"Because she doesn't stay very long anywhere," EJ's voice carried from the hallway. "She promised she was gonna try this time. But she didn't say yes she was gonna stay when grammy asked her. So she's probably not."

Ethan turned to his son and saw the worry on his face. Then he said to the girls, "I have to talk to EJ. Can you pick out your own clothes for school?"

"Yay!" they squealed excitedly. They jumped up and started pulling clothes from their dresser drawers.

Ethan walked over to his son and said to him quietly, "We haven't talked since she came here on Thursday. Do you want to talk about it?"

EJ rolled his eyes and walked away. "No," he said with his back turned to his father. "You and Papa always want to talk about things. Stop that," he said before he closed the bathroom door.

Ethan sighed. He went out to the main area where Jack was making oatmeal in the kitchen. "It's a little chilly today so I decided to do something that was going to stick to their bones. First real sign that winter is coming."

Ethan came to hold him from behind. "Sorry I won't be here to keep you warm for the next couple of days."

Jack smiled and said, "I think you gave me enough warmth to manage without you."

Ethan let out a low growl and nibbled Jack's ear, rubbing his hands up and down Jack's solid six pack. Jack closed his eyes and leaned his head back, letting Ethan suck on his neck, causing more bruising. He was about to turn around when they heard a knock at the door. His growing erection instantly died, knowing it was Trish.

Ethan backed up from Jack and tapped his bottom before opening the door. Trish came in wearing a tracksuit and held out her bag. Ethan took it from her and placed it on the ground by the front door. "Good morning, Trish."

"Good morning. I'm hungry." She looked around. "Do I get some of that?" she said to Jack.

Jack smiled sweetly. "Good morning, Patricia. I hope you have a quick and easy labor today."

She looked at him unsure if it was sarcasm or not. He made her a bowl and handed it to her, making her even more suspicious. "What did you do, spit in it?"

He laughed out loud. Then he walked around her to place the bowl of mixed blueberries and raspberries, and another bowl of nuts and coconut shavings on the table. "Help yourself," he said with a hand gesture toward the table.

She sat at the table and grabbed a spoon as Jack called out, "Let's go guys, 20 minutes before your bus comes."

EJ came out first and grabbed his bowl, then sat next to his mother. "So are you coming back or not?" he asked her plainly before he took his first bite.

She glanced at Ethan and said, "I think I am. I like it here. It's a good place to raise children."

"Okay cool," EJ said happily. Jack watched both Ethans smile at her and resisted the urge to roll his eyes, already mentally preparing himself for life with Trish moving forward.

They continued talking as he watched his daughters come into the main area wearing tutu skirts over their jeans, and colorful t-shirts over their sweaters. Susie wore butterfly wings and Jackie had her ladybug headband that had antennas on her head. Trish busted out laughing.

"What are you wearing?" Jack asked incredulously. "That's not what I picked out for school last night."

"Daddy said we can pick out our clothes today," JC said as she sat down to grab her own bowl.

Jack looked at Ethan and Ethan smiled and shrugged. "Ms. Madison is going to have a field day with this," Jack said as he placed bowls in front of them. He made his own bowl and sat at the table between Ethan and EJ.

They began small talk around the table and Ethan looked around at his family. Even though Trish and Jack were making snarky comments toward each other, it wasn't with the same undertone of nastiness that usually accompanies it. He had a fleeting moment of pride in bringing everyone together.

~~~

Once Trish was settled in and was induced, her labor happened much quicker than the 18 hours and 23 minutes it took with her first son. After 7 hours and 9 minutes of Ethan holding her hand, bringing her water and ice chips and listening to her swearing off men for the rest of her life, she gave birth to a healthy, eight pound, curly haired, hazel eyed baby boy.

Ethan couldn't help it, his feelings overwhelmed him. He felt a rush of emotions similar to what he felt when EJ was born. And even though the boy wasn't his son, it was something of a miracle to watch him being born.

He felt his eyes pool up with tears and he absentmindedly squeezed Trish's hands tighter. She looked up as her own tears were falling and squeezed his hand back.

The nurse asked, "Dad, do you want to cut the umbilical cord?"

Ethan hesitated but then nodded. The doctor handed him the scissors and he cut the cord, then they laid the baby on Trish's chest who immediately started openly sobbing and holding him.

The newborn was still whimpering so Ethan gently placed his hand on his back and made soft shushing sounds that seemed to work. He watched the baby settled comfortably on Trish, but she was still crying. Ethan took his other hand and started caressing her sweaty hair.

He kissed her forehead and said, "You did amazing, Patricia. You are so amazing," he said encouragingly. That seemed to make her cry more.

She reached one hand up and touched his face. "Thank you." He nodded and put his forehead against hers. After a few moments she asked, "Wanna hold him?" He smiled at her, then held both hands out.

The nurse helped to gently take the infant off Trish and put him in Ethan's arms. Ethan held him close and slowly moved back and forth to rock him. He stared at his little nose, round face and barely visible lips. His skin was an olive skin color, almost Mediterranean, unlike Trish's alabaster skin. He realized that the boy had very little of Trish in him, so he must look like his father.

"He's perfect," Ethan said. "You've done it again, brought another perfect kid into the world."

She smiled at him through her exhaustion. "Well let's hope I don't fuck this one up."

Ethan chuckled. "Jack and I won't let you." Trish smiled at that.

The labor nurse took the child from Ethan and moved Trish to the maternity ward. Another nurse came into the room to introduce herself.

"Hi, I'm Elyse. I'll be your primary nurse from 6am to 6pm for the next three days. Ramona will be your night nurse from 6pm to 6am. If you need anything, ask for one of us. It's already 8 o'clock so I'm off for the day but you'll see me first thing in the morning."

She turned to Ethan. "The sofa is comfy but it can also pull out into a futon so you can sleep here for the next couple of days, Dad."

She said while looking at the two of them, "The baby is going to be brought back here from the nursery soon and he'll sleep and eat here in the room with you unless you prefer for him to sleep in the nursery. They will take him for a bath once a day."

She handed Trish a packet. "Everything you need to know about breastfeeding and formula is in there. You can do one or both, it's your choice. If you need help with swaddling or newborn caretaking, please do not hesitate to ask. Also, we need you to fill out the baby's information so we can send off for the birth certificate. That should come in the mail in a few weeks. Any questions?"

"Nope, I think we got it. We already have a son," Trish said.

"Oh now nice!" Elyse said happily. "How old?"

"Eleven, going on sixteen," Ethan joked.

The nurse laughed. "Oh I have three boys, I know just what you mean."

They both turned to see another nurse who introduced herself as Ramona bring in the infant cart with the sleeping boy inside. "Well, I'll leave you to it, Mom and Dad." Both nurses left after that.

Ethan picked him up first and held him. The boy opened his eyes briefly, then closed them back up. "What are you going to name him?" Trish shrugged, making Ethan shake his head. "Trish, are you going to tell Ulysses that you had the baby?" he asked.

"Why? He'll be too high to care," she said as she opened her clothes to nurse him for the first time.

Ethan handed her the baby so she could feed him. "Because he should know either way. I mean, the nurses all think I'm his dad."

She shrugged again. "Does that bother you?"

Ethan was thoughtful. "No, not really. But... I don't know. It feels a little disingenuous."

Trish didn't respond, instead watched the baby suckle. After a moment she changed the subject. "I think I'm just going to show up at my folks house in a few weeks on Thanksgiving with a baby on my chest."

Ethan laughed out loud. "God, please take a picture of Tim's beet red face. And make sure you tell him it wasn't me this time!"

~~~~~

Ethan and Trish spent the rest of the evening tending to the baby's needs, with Trish nursing and trading with Ethan to feed him with a bottle so he was used to both. Ethan had FaceTime with his family and all the children were excited to see the new baby.

When he stirred around 4am, Ethan let Trish rest and he fed, changed and rocked him back to sleep. A part of him felt a tinge of baby fever. He called Jack knowing he was awake since it was typically the time he went for his run and started his day.

"I thought you'd be sleeping," Jack said when he picked up the phone.

"Can't sleep thinking of you," Ethan said quietly into his earpiece.

Jack chuckled. "More like, can't sleep because the baby needs a feeding."

Ethan chuckled quietly back. "Yea that too. I'm on night watch. So you wanna have another baby?" he asked out of the blue.

Jack laughed out loud. "Ethan! If you don't give that baby back right now!"

Ethan giggled. "I can't help it. I get around babies and all of a sudden it's like my arms start twitching."

"You're holding him right now, aren't you?"

Ethan looked down at the swaddled baby boy in his arms and smiled. "I'm about to put him down in the bassinet." But he continued to hold him.