All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 18'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJover 1 year ago

Geez Trish father really is a piece of work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Shifty ass parents including Trish. I love me some Jack. Thank you for always having his Ethan's back. Love that you have continued this story. Thank you.

jroseemijroseemiover 1 year ago

Mallory is just as much at fault for what Tim did. They're just selfish, self-centered people. No wonder Trish turned out the way she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So the Reedlins are lying pieces of shit. Ethan and Jack need to keep both Jamie and EJ far from their twisted influence. More than a restraining order, those two need to suffer a worse consequence for the completely fallacious and defamatory accusations they made about Ethan. And the excessive force and drawn guns used by the police needs to have repercussions too. I get that great stories like this need drama and conflicts, but please don’t let Jamie be taken from Ethan and his family as a pawn in Trish’s or her parents warped games. Also loved that Jack fiercely protected his husband and children from both Tim and Mallory!!

JC4SC87JC4SC87over 1 year ago

Awesome chapter! We knew Tim was an AH in Ch. 2, but going “Rockville Ken” on Ethan and his family was straight up psychopathic. It’s no wonder that Trish is so f’d up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Whoa. I love how Jack handled Ethan’s drinking. What a beautiful exchange that was to read. Also loved Suzanne quietly coming over and putting Mallory in her place. What despicable people Trish’s parents are. You are a spectacular writer. Anxiously awaiting more about these two. I just can’t get enough of them. Thank you for sharing your talent!

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020over 1 year ago

Just keeps getting better...you are a great story teller, and keep it so interesting

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story. You are an extraordinary writer. I loved Jack from the first chapter. I have come to love Ethan and now the whole family. Carlos, Trish, Tim and Mallory are pure crappies! I hope they all get paid back in spades. Please keep writing especially the Connor and Jamel part. Thank you for the story. Please keep Red Jamie alive, too many bad people out there who get away with hurting defenseless people.

Exluke1Exluke13 months ago

I’m excited to be back to finish this story. It seems Trish’s parents think money and lawyers means Might Makes Right. They don’t deserve to raise Jamie and it just proves how selfish they are that they are the best suited even being senior citizens who could die before he’s done with college and HS. Sorry but EJ is old enough (unfortunately I think) to know what they did at his party and with the police and why he won’t be seeing them anymore either as they may try to kidnap him next. People like that rarely change and that’s probably why Trish gave Ethan parental rights vs them. Damn it’s sad but if EJ wanted to return his expensive Confirmation gift I’d let him. It’s a sign of them wanting to buy his attention rather than visit a couple of times a month and really be a part of his life, especially since their daughter is such a flake. It seems like they need to cut ties with them.

On the bright side Jack is not in jail! But his temper could really hurt him and his family especially as a psychologist and needing to set an example. His motives are right but he’s playing with fire and he’s promised Ethan that he’ll stop-I think. I’m glad Connor is away from his bigoted individual family members now and happy with Jamal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...