All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 19'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

So the sex talk with EJ was hilarious, well the last paragraph of it anyway.

This story gets deeper every time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love the continuing story - it is so well written and the characters are so interesting. The family drama is always tense and profuse. Connor, as is his way, continues to make stupid decisions by taking Freddie to CA without permission. Also, Stephanie’s long sweater, big sunglasses and flinching are all tells that she’s been beaten up by Matty too and is hiding the bruises. Ethan’s need to drink is concerning. Jack’s temper and the return of Red Jackie-like behavior is my least favorite part of this story. The thought of the Reedlins getting more influence in EJ’s and Jamie’s lives is staggering. And Matty’s vulgar insults about his young daughter is appalling that coupled with his violence toward his son and taunts of Jack all prove he is a total piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is everything. It gave me life on Valentine's night. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why do you keep hurting Ethan? it seems like all bad things just keep happening to him. Please man, just give him his well deserved happy ending.

seriously its a great story but i think its starting to drag on with you only adding in more confusion at every chapter. still a fan but I wanna see them all happy in the end

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Anonymous- all you have to do is read the epilogue that is in an earlier chapter to know how it turns out for Ethan. I’m actually thrilled that the excellent author is going back and filling in the gaps of how they all ended up with their HEA. I can never get enough of this family’s story. Keep up the beautiful work Kabba118!

chilliwackbc2020chilliwackbc2020about 1 year ago

What do I think? It just keeps on getting better.

Kabba118Kabba118about 1 year agoAuthor

I promise you I'm not trying to hurt Ethan! I love Ethan so much! Part 4 is particularly hard on Ethan, yes. But Part 2 was kind of hard on Jack, having to put up with Carlos's BS. They go through ups and downs together, but at the end of the day, they are always there for each other, and whatever life throws at them, they will get through it, stronger and more in love than before. I promise, Ethan and Jack will get their HEA. I just need to tie up a couple of loose ends to get them there.

Anon Re: Stephanie. Very perceptive. :D

I just submitted for Chapter 20. Thanks to all of you for taking this ride with me, right until the end. <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Please keep writing. I come back time and time again and have gone through your stories several times over.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I keep coming bach here every day to check if chapter 20 is up already😉.

Hope it's not much longer, can't stand the suspense!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
324 Followers
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...