All Comments on 'Bittersweet Irish Cream Ch. 20'

by Kabba118

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
BlowPopJBlowPopJabout 1 year ago

Words can't describe how I feel about this final chapter. It's just *chef's kiss*

I'm sooooo freaking happy that Ethan finally wised up about Carlos and punched him like he deserved. Almost wished Jack did shoot him, but the grazing should have told Carlos to not bother lying because Jack probably would have went back for that ass if Ethan left him.

I have no words for Trish whatsoever, placing her insecurities on Jack was just ugh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BEYOND. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Just. BEYOND> XOXO

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Liked the story very much. Where will you publish the stories about EJ etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you so much for this beautiful love story. I read it straight through twice. I'm a single black gay woman and your story had me falling in love with Jack and Ethan. I look forward to your other stories Thanks again for your excellent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic. I have always hated Carlos and the Red Jackie parts of this story. And, true to form, I again hated those parts of this chapter. I frankly don’t understand Carlos’ hold over Ethan, Carlos is a selfish prick who never cared for Ethan genuinely. His brand of love was purely toxic. That Ethan couldn’t see that, even as many instances with Jack should have proven it, was hard to read and shameful. Glad Carlos is gone. And I learned (like Ethan) to love Jack deeply despite his Red persona. Would absolutely love to read the bonus chapter(s) about these characters as their lives continue. I’m sure there is plenty more stories with this crew. I hope you continue with them for a long time. Thank you for this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for sharing these characters with us. I’ve read most of your submissions, and BSIC is, far and away, my favorite series on this platform.

And thank you for the extended interlude (ch. 8-20). When I read the original epilogue three years ago, I suspected there were some interesting events between Ireland and move-in day. And, boy did you deliver! I the situation with Trish took an unexpected (and slightly sad) turn, and was happy to see that Carlos finally got kicked to the curb (one less bit of baggage to carry into the new house).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh my heart!! A beautiful ending to a beautiful story. I read this story over and over because I love them all. So glad Carlos is OUT. He’s a monster. Trish is just a mess.

I would LOVE to read the bonus chapters you mentioned. Please let us know how to get them. You are such a fantastic writer- thank you 😍

JC4SC87JC4SC87about 1 year ago

Beautiful ending to a lovely story. 🥰 I love that the characters are flawed but find peace with one another. I mean Jack is a literal assassin (or serial killer…whatever) who could easily become a mob boss if he wanted. Let us know when (and where) you publish the bonus story centered around the next generation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Just wow!!

And please please put up the bonus chapter. It would be such a fun read now that they have finally settled in their lives

Can't wait to see what this phenomenal author does next!

Kabba118Kabba118about 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate all you loyal followers of Jack and Ethan so much! 🥰 The bonus story is still in its writing stage but I'll get it on here sometime this year.

Here's my fun fact: I had just started writing this chapter early last year when I got to them touring Mr. Jarten and Mr. Lionel's home (as you know from the first epilogue they were always destined to buy the house across the street from the Inn) when their story came to me. I literally stopped writing BSIC to write Catch and Don't Release! So when others were asking about why the epilogue there was necessary, I wanted to show the strong friendship Jack always had with the two older men.

It is Bittersweet for me too (pun intended) to end it here but I'm so excited about the two new projects I'm working on, the continuation with EJ and his friends, and the backstory with Jack and Connor as teens. I will ABSOLUTELY keep you posted!

TYSM for supporting my work! ❤️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Thank you for this amazing series I love when books are located in RI my home

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you have a true talent for writing I love yhis story Please add the bonus chapter. Would love to read it as well.

Cr1z6f4r2Cr1z6f4r212 months ago

Thank you for the entertainment!

I really enjoyed BSIC. Couldn’t put it down. The hot sex scenes, Wow! The family saga and love story, Beautiful!! And the revenge plots were Epic!!! I wish there were more chapters to read. Please add the bonus chapter. Look forward to reading EJ’s story too.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This is an amazing series and there are so many more stories I hope to read about all of these characters through their lives. Thank you for writing this series and I can wait to read more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wonderful story, fantastic characters, interesting plots and development. The love and romance between two protagonists is epic, and, despite all challenges they overcome all obstacles and become even stronger tighten together. It is beautiful to see how good influence Jack and Ethan have on each other as Jack becoming less hot tempered and Ethan becoming less stiffed. I’m coming back often to some chapters and scenes which made biggest impression on me. Author deserves applause and the story deserves recommendation. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Simply incredible wonderful couple

Cane23Cane237 months ago

This epic story is about two, at the first sight opposite personalities. Coming from a different background, education, family legacy and friendships, these boys complete each other in a way that their relationship grows stronger and stronger. They overcome obstacles and trust issues, but it is love and faith in each other that makes their bonds inseparable. There are graphical descriptions of some of the most beautiful, sensual and erotic sex scenes here at Lit.

Building their new family, cherishing family values and protection of the family members are some of the strongest points of this story. Author discusses homophobia, loyalty to friendship and family, acceptance and resurrection. It also considers the ethics of the revenge without judgment, leaving it to readers to make their own opinion.

This is deep story with so many levels to make you think about. It was such a great pleasure and joy reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Calypsosher@yahoo.com I've read this story 5 times and find the love of Jack and Ethan so wonderful. You are a fantastic writer and I thank you. Also I liked that Allie and Jacob are mentioned here so I know they remained together as well. Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKabba118@Kabba118
All works, stories, and characters are COPYRIGHTED through the US Copyright Office under the name ESKAY KABBA. ***December 2023 Update*** Bittersweet Irish Cream is COMPLETE on Google Play Books! https://play.google.com/store/books/details/Eskay_Kabba_Bittersweet_Irish_Cream...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES