Bittersweet Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Avery leans down to talk dirty in Jesse's ear. "Do you like that, baby? Do you like my fingers in your pussy?"

"Yes," Jesse pants, in between moans. "Fuck me. Oh, fuck me."

Avery grins, continuing her movements with her hand. "Good boy," she praises. It makes Jesse's skin hot, makes her want to do anything to be called a good boy again.

"Are you ready for my cock, baby?" Avery asks, her voice husky.

"Oh," she moans. "Ohh."

"That sounds like a yes," Avery grins.

"Yes," Jesse gasps desperately, nodding. "Yes."

Avery pulls her fingers out of her pussy and brings them to Jesse's lips to clean off. She does so obediently, licking them clean. The sight makes Avery throb.

Avery reaches for the lube, drizzling it on her strap, stroking her cock. She leans back on the bed, saying, "It's usually easier the first time if you're on top."

Jesse nods, feeling a little nervous, but her body is on fire with need and want, and she hovers above Avery's cock and teases her opening with it.

"Say please," Avery instructs.

"Please," Jesse repeats. "Please can I ride your cock?"

"Good boy."

Jesse sinks onto Avery's strap, going slowly and gently. When she takes the whole strap, she lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding. Avery holds her hips, tells her she's doing well, tells her to breathe.

She relaxes. Slowly, she raises her hips and sinks back down. She lets out a low moan, giving into the pleasure of being filled. She holds herself up on Avery's chest, lets the cock slide in and out of her, mouth open in pleasure.

"Fuck," she pants.

"Fuck," Avery agrees. "God, you look so fucking hot."

Jesse blushes.

"Does my cock feel good in you, baby?"

She blushes harder, nods yes, gasps, "Yes."

Avery has to resist the urge to fuck up into her, knowing she still needs to go at her own pace. She watches in awe as Jesse rides her, clit throbbing underneath her strap. The slow friction of the strap rubbing against her is intoxicating.

"Fuck, Jesse," she moans.

"Avery," Jesse replies, need and desire heavy in her voice. She starts to ride Avery a little faster, her moans keeping up with the pace.

"God, I've thought about fucking you all season," Avery blurts without planning to.

The admission makes Jesse clench on her cock and moan in response.

"Oh, fuck," Jesse says, sparks of pleasure flying through her. "Fuck me, Avery."

Avery flips her over, grinding her strap into her dripping pussy. They get lost in a mess of moans and panting and swearing. Her hard cock slams into Jesse's cunt, both of them wet and throbbing, loud and messy. Avery can feel the pleasure mounting in her clit from the friction of the strap, and she starts to play with Jesse's clit to make her cum too.

"Do you like that baby?" Avery asks. "Do you want to cum on my cock?"

"Fuck," she whimpers. "Yes. Please." She starts repeating please as the pleasure grows in her core. She looks so hot and fucked out on Avery's cock, begging and needy and wet. It's better than Avery's hottest fantasy, watching her rival fall apart underneath her, submitting to the peak of pleasure, letting go and letting the waves of electricity pulse through her body, moaning and shaking with every last wave of her orgasm.

Avery fucks her through her orgasm, cumming with every jerk of her hips, the pleasure pulsing through her throbbing clit and core as she gasps and stutters "Fuck, fuck, fuck -".

She collapses on top of Jesse, both of them panting and spent. Her cock is still inside her, and she starts to slide out but Jesse says, "No. Wait." So Avery stays, holding her close, brushing her hair back and kissing her slowly and appreciatively. They stay like that for a while, entangled in each other's arms.

Finally, Avery pulls out of her and she sighs in a mix of pleasure and relief. Avery cleans herself up, and then brings a baby wipe from the bathroom for Jesse. She laughs and calls her a goddamn gentleman. Avery grins at that, beaming with butch pride.

Jesse rolls over, naked, knowing that Avery is checking her out, and she grabs her phone. There's an unread text from Tasha that says "Get it girl 🔥" and she hides a laugh. It's 3:00am. She should go. She says this out loud.

"You can stay," Avery offers. "If you want."

It's not a good idea. But she does, want.

Jesse gazes at Avery, wondering absentmindedly about their next basketball game. What it will mean if she stays, or if she goes. Whether it will even make a difference, after all this.

She stays.

12