All Comments on 'Biz Trip Brings Out Wife Ch. 02'

by addicted2wife

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautiful!

This is a very beautiful story. Truly erotic, with intense images. Congratulations of your ability to craft a wonderful tale of love and lust.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Lazy

You had a great 1st chapter!!! You set some high expectations for following chapters. Chapter 2 is not what we expected, you took the easy lazy route. Too bad, so sad...just another cuk story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Kept my attention

well written - interested to see how this turns out hurry with next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
what a disappointment

a real big one

addicted2wifeaddicted2wifealmost 14 years agoAuthor
Note from the author

I have received some nasty and harsh comments including telling me I'm gay and "pathic," which I presume was intended to read "pathetic." While I don't understand why people who hate a story read it through and take the time to make nasty comments about the author's person, no matter. This tells me I did my job well in setting up a surprise - which will be posted soon.

I encourage the haters out there to give the next chapter: the conclusion to this segment, a shot, and then consider how lazy a writer I am.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Absolute garbage...

you made your story about a couple morons! It's called being a "peeping tom" you could walk around any neighborhood and take secret photos... people don't do it cause YOU END UP IN JAIL. No one but an absolute moron would fall blackmail to someone who has committed a felony! Can't you spend at least five minutes putting a little thought into your stories before you post them? Author, it is a real simple formula... if you don't respect yourself, your writing effort, neither can your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
As below, this went from Hot to NOT!

The only person going to jail would be the pervert who trespassed and videotaped her without her knowledge or consent. On top of it all, he sends an E-MAIL detailing his blackmail??!?! WTF, now, in addition to trespassing and sexual assault, he's charged with blackmail. I quit reading at that point.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Another

Another spot faced 12 year old trying to write

DeckviewDeckviewalmost 14 years ago
I have continued reading to find out if in the end....

You are going to wimp out or grow some backbone and tell them to go to hell with what they are putting you through......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Any notion how sick these two really are?

Tell the wife to never come home again for her own good and if you ever find out who the guy is you will kill him on sight. Then turn off this bit of stupidity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
This was bad

This was WAY less realistic than the previous chapter. I guess this is the point where you start fantasizing and hopping nobody else will notice.

gaesmogaesmoalmost 14 years ago
Sorry

This is too strange for me. You can only be blackmailed if you allow yourself to be. True, they messed up, but really, the threats are so out of touch with reality, plus she knows who the blackmailer is, so retribution/revenge for blackmail is possible. So...come on get real!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

Same old pathetic cuckold sissyboy nightmare. NO man alive would sit there and jerk off while his so called 'wife' fucks another man, and as for her being blackmailed? dogshit. There is no blackmail. Your so called 'loving' wife is a whore who has to fuck other people because you don't do it for her anymore. So you might as well be Gay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Since You Have An Addiction

You will tell her to go ahead and accept his cock, but when you get home you will find out that she cagily staged it all without a guy even present. Then what are you going to do, since you have opened the door for her to "freelance" all she wants to in the future. BUT, then there are effective "interventions", and perhaps this is one of them, and you tell her no, not to accept that cock and then find out that it was staged.

Hillary_WoodHillary_Woodover 13 years ago
Sir! I would advise you to ignore all previous comments.

I found this to be a sensitively written, and interesting variation, of the usual story in this genre.The way Max examines his own impulses, and the effect they have on his wife, give a depth that is commonly lacking in such stories. The scenario is constructed to highlight the dilemma, and duality, of Max's fantasies. The fact that this causes him pain, as well as excitement, adds a realism to the piece, and makes the character of Max, believable.

I am off to read the last chapter.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
you would have to be a stupid mofo

to fall for that crap.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Didn't Care for This

I don't care for blackmail. You started ch. 1 great and went downhill from there. I hope you fix this; make it right. We'll see...

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Well

that got weird, cucky and stupid quick. If she faked all this she sure took a big chance on him telling her they were through.

If you think it's strange you got personally insulted you must not read the LW comments much. Read some of bigguy33's stuff and tell me he's not screwed up in the head.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not worth reading for the story

But, I find myself continuing just to spot the next grammatical error.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

If cuck authors don't want Barry comments, then don't write Harry stories.

SarahwithloveSarahwithloveabout 1 year ago

There is no man there, it is all a ruse. Fantasy role play which is why we never see him and he came on her when she was off screen. That is my guess, and I hope I am right. Otherwise, he should have called the cops.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous