Bizarre Love Triangle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ade stood, annoyed with herself but relieved that Jen's first command wasn't something unspeakably lewd.

The voice from behind her made her pause, mid-step. "Aren't you forgetting something?"

She couldn't think what, until Jen pointed at Ade's lower half.

"Oh you can't be serious."

"I require all my subjects to be naked. Besides, you *lost* that last hand. Which means the knickers must go."

Exasperated, Ade tugged off the underwear quickly. She squeezed her thighs together and hid her junk from Jen's unflinching gaze. Turning again to fix her drink.

"Now was that really so bad?" Said Jen to her back.

It wasn't. They'd seen each other naked and drunkenly explored each other's bodies several times, but she wasn't going to give her friend the satisfaction.

Ade turned around, drink in hand to find Jen had removed her pyjama bottoms.

"Well, it didn't seem very sporting. Everyone else was naked."

"This is going to be the longest week of my life isn't it?" Ade sighed.

"I ask for so little. Just fear me, love me, do as I say and I will be *your* slave." She took the drink from Ade and motioned at the turntable: "Put some more tunes on, then you can come over here and give me a proper back rub."

Ade spent a few minutes choosing and ended up randomly pulling out something by The Violent Femmes. She wasn't sure if the music would appeal to her, but the name was certainly intriguing. When it started playing she decided she liked the crawling slide guitar and the singer's hypnotic voice.

Jen had rolled onto her front with a pillow under her cheek, so Ade straddled her thighs, producing a satisfying pop when she firmly pushed on her friend's lower spine.

"Mmm, that felt good. Do that again."

With her thumbs either side of Jen's backbone she rubbed circles before pushing them up to the shoulders, there was no pop this time, but Jen's reaction was just as pleasure-filled.

"Ooch! leg cramp. Let me shift," Adrienne said, crawling off Jen to kneel in between her thighs instead.

As she continued to massage Jen's shoulders, she became aware of her friend's tantalising smell. Kneeling in such close proximity to her was rewarding her nose with the scent of salty sweat, cucumber body lotion, and baby powder. There was more, an underlying allure. Not unclean, but rich and darkly sensual.

Her small dick was bumping up against Jen's purse with every press on the muscles under her fingers.

"Mmm, what's that poking me?"

"S-sorry," Ade stammered.

Jen purred: "It's fine, sweetie."

She found herself mindlessly kneading her friend's butt cheeks and moved her hands up again.

"You and Steve still not-" Jen started.

She interrupted her before she could finish, feeling self-conscious: "Nuh uh. Just some playing around."

"Give it time. Until then just make the most of it."

She wasn't sure if she was thinking along the same lines as Jen, but as her glans rubbed between the crease of her friend's buttocks, she didn't hear any protesting. Her foreskin had fully retracted, making every touch delicious torture.

She humped for a while, enjoying the sensation, and every so often she would brush against Jen's puckered anus, causing her to take a quick intake of breath.

The door opened and Ade froze mid-grind.

"My ears were burning-" started Steve, who then stopped to take in the scene.

Ade's throat was suddenly bone dry and she instinctively covered herself, about to move from between Jen's thighs, if only she could figure out how to get untangled.

Before she could however, Jen's sultry voice cut through the tension like a knife.

"Are you going to stand there all day, darling, or do you want to join us?"

o-o-o-o-o

Tugging off his clothes again with an altogether not very believable sigh of exasperation, Steve made his way over to the two entangled bodies and knelt next to Ade to kiss her deeply.

"You don't have to," she croaked.

"It's okay. I want to." he insisted.

She was utterly taken aback by Jen's audacity and Steve's desire both. The sensation of his tongue exploring her mouth confused her. Was this what *she( really wanted?

She thought again of the fantasy she'd entertained earlier, and decided the answer was a resounding yes.

"Stand up," she gasped to Steve and he obliged, bringing his manhood, already hard, to the level of her mouth. He smelled clean, but earthy like copper, and she gobbled him hungrily, letting him hold her hair to run his fingers through it. God she needed this.

"This is no fun," said Jen with a pout, turning over and sliding on her bum along the carpet. "I'm missing all the action."

Still on her back, she held Ade's flaccid penis between her thumb and forefinger, pulling back the skin and licking at the clear, sticky fluid that had gathered at the tip. As her tongue flicked teasingly, she cradled her friend's tight balls in her palm, making her whimper around Steve's cock.

As she was devoured and suckled at Steve in turn, Ade tried to reach behind her to feel for Jen's dick. Not for the first time she marvelled at her best friend's size, masturbating her experimentally.

Unsurprisingly, Ade was the first to cum. All of her sex now inside Jen's hungry mouth. She had already worked herself up to the frothy point of madness during the backrub, so it didn't take much playing for her to spurt small dribbles of translucent fluid onto Jen's waiting tongue.

"Mm, yummy," Jen drawled, stopping a trickle drooling from the corner of her mouth with a finger. She moved to get out from between Ade's thighs but suddenly squealed.

Ade stopped playing with her and paused her sucking of Steve to ask if she was alright.

Jen slapped at Ade's hand playfully: "It's okay, you've just got some sharp nails there."

"Mmsorrh." Was all Ade could manage, making Steve almost double up from laughing.

Now free of her friend's hand, Jen was able to slip out from beneath her body. She watched the two of them for a while, softly petting Ade's hair, before joining her at Steve's waist.

They both took turns lapping at him, and he squeezed his eyes shut as their two tongues met in a messy kiss over his cock.

"I'm going to cum... soon, if you two keep that up."

Jen stood next to Steve, both their erections swaying and pointing at Ade, who was still on her knees below them.

She looked up at them like a puppy, and smiled stupidly as her two friends kissed.

As Jen alternated between masturbating Steve and letting him thrust into Ade's mouth urgently, she tugged at her own dick as he watched. Spurred on by the sight, he groaned with lust.

All too soon he began to tense and held onto them both for support. Ade tried to catch all of it in her mouth, but unlike Jen, she made a mess, most of his cum spilling over her chin.

He sat on the edge of the bed to catch his breath as Ade turned her attention to Jen.

"You don't know what you've let yourself in for here," said Jen with a gasp as she felt the soft lips enfold her clit. "Do you know how long it takes for me to orgasm?"

Ade released her and gulped for air: "Steve, hon? Grab that silver thing on the shelf over there."

Jen's knees nearly buckled as Ade resumed the blow job. "Ah, and the lube, don't forget that, sweetie."

When Steve returned with the butt plug in hand, Ade let Jen fall to the carpet. Now on all fours with her rear in the air, she presented herself to the both of them with a waggle.

Steve hesitated and looked a little lost at the sight. "Um, I'm not exactly sure what I'm supposed to do here."

Ade popped the cap on the bottle and grinned: "Come on, I'll give you the guided tour."

"Oi!" Yelled Jen. "My arse is not a showroom!"

Ade spanked her nice and hard, which aside from the sudden squeal seemed to shut her up.

Squeezing a liberal amount of the water-based lubricant between her friend's cheeks, Ade had Steve hold them apart as she teased the bulbous toy against Jen's quivering hole.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, fascinated by the sight of such an oversized object being forced into a tiny place.

Jen growled with need and shook her head, but Ade answered for her: "Not anymore, she's had plenty of practice, right sweetie?" She thrust the butt plug deeper to cut off Jen's protest to the remark, who squealed again.

With a wet noise, Ade pulled the toy out of Jen and handed it to Steve, who held it gingerly. "Don't be scared. You have a go."

As Ade reached under Jen to squeeze at her, with trembling hands he slipped the tapered end between her cheeks again, not quite able to fit the whole thing in.

Unwilling to wait, she pushed backwards against him, and whimpered as it finally entered her fully. After a moment to collect herself, Jen let herself be leaned back on her haunches.

It didn't take long at all for her to lose complete control. With each press of the toy within her, stretching her wide and pressuring her prostate, she moved quicker and quicker in Ade's grip.

Then with a series of unintelligible cries she came hard and spurted a torrent of fluid. Ade and Steve held her hands and marvelled at the sight.

"Wow, that was pretty intense," he said.

"You're telling me," panted Jen, who promptly keeled over, a shuddering mess unable to hold herself upright anymore.

Later, as the three of them lay together on Jen's bed snuggling under the covers, Ade felt herself beginning to tear up as she thought about what the morning would bring.

"I'm going to miss you, babe"

He kissed her gently: "It'll only be for a week, I'll be back before you know it."

Jen's snores loudly reverberated from the bed, making them both smile.

"Just don't let her get you into too much trouble, okay?" He said affectionately.

Ade suddenly remembered she was now a slave to Jen's whims, and doubted she'd have much say in the matter.

"Uhm..."

12