All Comments on 'Bizarre Love Triangle'

by Christian Black

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
confused

The story was confusing...........I guess I need to re-read the story. The sex scene was well writen and was hot, but I felt I did not know exactly what was happening or why.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
confused

I love the story except the ending. Who loves who?

RavishingRavishingalmost 15 years ago
Can't see how ..

I just can't see how anyone was confused with a title of: Bizarre Love Triangle ... obviously even if she's dating one guy .. cares for the other .. the friend (perspective) of the story is obviously in his own way lusting after her boyfriends cock. Fitting title .. beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stunning!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let's recap: The MC convinces Rebecca that he's gay and in love with her boyfriend (his roommate), but secretly the MC is really in love with her. Her response to his professed desire to have sex with the boyfriend/roommate is to begin giving the MC oral sex. They agree to trick the boyfriend/roommate into receiving a blow job from the MC, and the MC finds he actually loves sucking cock. Both are so turned on after he gives the boyfriend/roommate oral sex that they have vaginal intercourse while leaving their hapless joint love interest bound and blindfolded.

Sorry, it still makes no sense at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous