Bizarre Yard Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

I pushed my tongue into her slit from back to front, finding her clit I sucked it into my mouth again and sucked hard as I pushed three fingers into her pussy and curled them as I rubbed and thrust.

I heard her wordless wail as she clenched down at me. I opened my eyes and saw her tummy pulse as the muscles rippled I could see that her face was tilted up to the ceiling and she gasped and pushed against me. I couldn't breath and didn't try.

She pulled up off of me, turned and flopped back, ending up backwards on the bed, her feet splayed one knee raised and her pussy exposed. I saw the wetness there before I realized that my face, my neck and my T-shirt were drenched with her fluids.

I pulled myself up, I knelt above her and tried to pull one leg closer so I could get between them. She resisted. Her eyes half open, she leered at me.

"No honey, jack off for me, jack off on me, I want to see you do yourself for me. Look at me and jack off," she commanded.

We'd never done that before, but I was on fire, too aroused to feel embarrassed. I knelt with my legs spread, one knee touching her hip, my cock pointed at her, thrusting out of my boxers.

I pulled my underwear down past my balls, and held my cock. Then I let go, inched closer, reached between her legs and got more of her fluids onto my hand. Now wet and slippery my hand started to pump back and forth over my cock. I cupped the head, smearing her fluids over it and tickled under it. I squeezed old lady five fingers around my cock and pumped back and forth.

I kept it up, thrusting my hips back and forth, she stared into my eyes, silent as she played with a nipple with one hand, and the other lay on her mound, one finger probing down into the top of her slit, against the side of her clit. Barely moving that finger she watched me.

I was close, close, I could feel it coming, I watched her pull a nipple out, hard, stretching it to the limit, no shadow of pain in her face she stared at me, straight into my eyes.

"Carl, my love," She said.

Her voice barely whispered yet so forceful. My lovely, my beautiful, my wife, so quiet, so pure and scrubbed looking most of the time, her mid-west corn-fed good looks so in contrast to the sensual being that lay before me. My love, my everything, my Annie, I adored her with ever part of me, I was surprised at what she said next.

"Cum, cum on me, cum all over me. Cum."

And I did, buckets and buckets it seem to stream out in forceful pulses. Jets of cum shot to her tummy, her mound, her pussy, her tits. I couldn't remember when I had cum so much. I squeezed the last few drops out of me, they fell onto her thigh.

I was exhausted. This evening was far more exciting than I ever expected.

"Carl, Carl my love, do you love your dirty little Annie?" She cooed in a little girl voice.

"Of course Annie, you know that."

"Then would you clean me up, I don't know if I can bring myself to move."

I started to get up, to get a towel.

"No darling, clean me up, clean up your cum, clean it while it's still warm, still burning my skin, clean me with your tongue darling, do this for me, won't you darling?"

Oh my god I though, where did this come from. I was excited and repulsed, it seemed so wrong, so sexy, I suddenly had a burning desire to do just that.

And I did.

"Oh darling, you make me so happy, you are such a dirty man, a dirty boy, yes, get it all." Annie was in a rare mood and I wasn't going to break it.

I licked, I sucked. The taste wasn't bad, bland, I thought almost a hint of cinnamon. I recalled the cinnamon toast we had for breakfast that morning. No, the last two mornings at the motel. I liked it. Now I was tasting it again, just a hint of it in the otherwise bland taste of my bland gooey slimy cum. It seemed to coat the inside of my mouth.

I licked her tummy first, I delved into her belly-button, she giggled lazily, then I trailed my tongue to up to her tits and got the splatter that hit there, and of course had to pay attention to her wonderful nipples.

I felt myself getting erect again. Something that hadn't happened in years, two erections in one night. A red letter day for me. I thought I'd gotten too old for that. I'd do this every night if I could get up twice a night again, I told myself.

I worked my way past her tummy again, making sure she was clean there. I idly wondered when she had taken off her nearly nothing baby-doll. Then I went down to her pussy. I licked through her wispy hair, back and forth, getting everything. Then down to her labia, down, down past her opening, she lifted her hips, yes, some had dribbled, I sucked more from her taint. Wow I had cum a lot.

I finally finished there, making sure I got everything in and around her pussy, and was rewarded with a quickening of her breath. The last bit was on her thigh. I kissed, licked and sucked it clean.

I looked up. I saw desire in her eyes, she held her arms out for me and I clambered up her body, settling between her legs. We kissed, she scoured the inside of my mouth. I saw that her head had been hanging over the bed, she had been holding it up all this time.

I felt her relax, her head fell away from me, a smile curled her lips as I felt her hand worm it's way between us to find my cock, she pulled me closer, and fed my rejuvenated cock into her pussy. Her hips thrust up capturing my cock.

I felt lazy by now. The after effect of my earlier cum. I pumped slowly. I heard her hiss with each thrust into her, she was thrusting back at me, we went at a slow pace for some time, she was close to the edge of the bed and I saw what one of her legs had fallen to the floor, her foot resting flat, the other was flat on the bed, her knee crooked.

I kept my thrusting, it sounds more awkward than it was as I pushed into her, in and out. The leg still on the bed flopped outward. The tendon high up on her inner thigh raised and clearly visible. I leaned toward that side as she pulled that leg up, her knee opened, pointing the toe at the ceiling.

She was completely open to me. I tucked my shoulder under that knee and pushed into her, she dropped her calf onto my back. I pushed and thrust harder, faster, picking up time.

She kept up an "Uh, uh, uh uh" as I kept fucking into her. The erotic events earlier spurred me on. I had eaten her for who knows how long to who knows how many cums, I had jacked off in front of her and spewed onto her then eaten my own cum.

Now I was fucking. Gone was the gentle lovemaking of earlier, gone was the sophisticated, decadent sexual abandonment of earlier. Now I was a boar, she was my sow, I took her, I thrust and she moved. More and more of her shoulders were pushed over the edge of the bed, a centimeter with each thrust further over the edge.

I kept pushing. Her arms lay outspread over her head. Now one hand was actually laying on the floor. I pushed more. Her "Uh Uh Uh" kept time with my grunts every time I thrust. My breathing was in time with my hammer blows to her pussy. In with the good air, Grunt out the bad. Grunt, Uh, grunt, uh. On and on.

My cock seemed to be harder than it had been since my teen years, I couldn't stop, I saw her pushed further and further over the edge of the bed, her back arched, she tilted, she held herself from falling with her arms, The leg that had been on the floor was splayed out far to the side to keep us from falling.

Now her shoulders were on the floor, her head now tilted to look down her body, I could see her eyes, on fire, wide open, I had been thinking of her as comatose, but she wasn't. I Was bending over her. Her pelvis tilted up and I had to lean over the bed and hold my arms straight down to hold myself up, and thrust down.

I saw both of her legs now splayed out sideways, both in the air, her lower torso was almost vertical leaning against the bed and her groin barely above the level of the bed. My groin was leaning heavily into hers, my arms planted straight down to hold me up above her. My knees and thighs took the strain to pull my cock up, then drop me down on her.

We were still making the same noises. I am not an athletic man. I keep in shape by walking on the treadmill in the winter and around the neighborhood and campus during the warm months. I stretch in the mornings, and that's it. I was tired. My lower back, my shoulders, my thighs were screaming at me.

My cock was screaming at my lower back, my thighs and my shoulders to stick it out. My brain was releasing endorphins and I could feel an orgasm finally coming. I was really hitting her hard, and she was pushing back at me.

Then she screamed.

"Ahhhhhhhhrrrrrrrgggghhhh!" Lound and deep, a throaty yell. She pushed against me and held it there. I could see the tendons in her throat straining.

I came suddenly, hard, my body stopped feeling pain at all. I slumped, rolled do the side, taking one of her splayed thighs with me and ended up on the floor with it under me. I scootched up to her. Held her, kissed her gently.

"Oh Carl, that was intense. I'm too tired to clean up, just get me in bed." I did. She isn't a lightweight woman. She's perfect for me, medium height, medium boobs, a little extra padding, and beautiful. But not lightweight.

Even so, I don't remember straining to lift her up. It seems like I just put my hands under her neck and knees and lifted her without a care, I pulled back the covers, somehow, and lay her on the bed and covered her up. Her face was flushed with a sheen of sweat, her hair a mess, one braid had come undone and half it was tangled.

I kissed her.

"I love you my brave darling," she said weakly and closed her eyes, her whole body twitched then just melted into relaxation. She slept.

I really had to pee, so I went into the bathroom. Afterwords I washed my hands and splashed water on my face. Leaning on the sink I stared into the mirror. My face was still red, and my shoulders and lower back ached.

"I'm getting too old for this kind of thing," I told the mirror. The mirror didn't answer.

"That's not to say I won't try it again tomorrow night," I told the silent mirror.

I had already showered before Annie had, but decided to do it again. When I was done I walked back into the room naked. It reeked of sex, I could almost taste it. I liked it. Clean and tired I crawled into bed, Annie was on her side and I spooned up behind her. I heard a satisfied sign come from my sleeping wife as I put one hand over her waist and cupped it over her tummy.

I woke in the night, I had been deep asleep, but then I had gotten on the night-mare. And she took me for a ride. I was running from something, don't know what, but I remember Annie was ahead of me, running with another man, tall dark, young, and handsome, she was laughing as she looked up at him and I felt so sad, so absolutely sad.

And then the morning. I was laying there, dozing in an out, and she came out of the bathroom completely naked. That was when I saw that she had just trimmed her pubic hair, her nipples were erect and sticking out. She grinned when she saw I was awake and still had morning wood.

She seemed to slink up to me and slowly pulled the covers off of me, I saw her pussy glint at me as she spread her legs when she straddled me. She slid down on me slowly but smoothly, and waited when she rested with me completely inside her.

Then she started moving up and down in opposition to my thrusts. I loved the way her breasts would be bouncing just a half a beat off her her up and down thrusts, her nipples so hard and erect. She had a wicked grin plastered to her face, knowing that I probably wouldn't be able to cum until I got up and peed.

It was evil and fun and joyous all together. I loved watching her enjoy her self, the absolute joy in her face, and the faces she made when she came, and came and came. She finally had enough and let me up to go to the bathroom and when I came back she was waiting for me, lust in her eyes.

I hope we didn't disturb anyone else in neighboring rooms. I just don't know what had gotten in to us. We had always had fun in motel rooms, Annie always loved them, got excited and sexy when we were away from home, but nothing like this had happened before.

As we cleaned up and got ready to hit the road, I asked Annie why she chose to trim her pubic hair just them. Annie mentioned an odd dream she had the night before, she told me that for some reason when it was over she thought she ought to. I didn't think anything of it at the time, only later did I wonder if it tied in with my ride on the night-mare.

I forgot all about the Anglo Saxons and started to get horny. That made me think of Annie. My beautiful Annie, we had been married a year after we both got out PhDs. That was twelve years ago and now we both taught in the same college, but she was the Math genius.

I decided to go back and find her. It was an odd journey. When I got behind the house I saw that the back yard was huge. It was partitioned by hedges and fences. I went down an alley between two tall hedges and passed an antique side table stacked with some very sexy panties. Further down was a rack holding dresses on hangers.

I wandered back and forth, the alleys and paths weren't laid out in a grid, but twisted and turned, then led back at odd angles. There were a lot of tall mature trees, oaks and maples, with heavy foliage and spreading branches. I had sort of given up and thought I was alone back there when I saw another guy.

He seemed to be looking as well, I passed him, and gave the shoulder shrug and raised eyebrow signal that I was at a loss. He smiled and stopped.

"You seen anybody else back here?" he asked.

"No, you're the first. I'm looking for my wife."

"Yeah, me too, I mean my wife." We chuckled.

He moved on and so did I. I turned and he was gone. I hadn't noticed but the sun didn't seem to be on back here. I thought it was sunny when I was up front. But now it seemed overcast, almost misty. I could look directly at the sun now, it was just a bright disc in the grey sky, that is when I could actually see the sky between the tall trees that abounded.

There seemed to be plenty of light. The overcast or mist or whatever seemed to take the what sunlight got through and spread it around. But I couldn't see very far. It was curious. Then I heard a laugh, a feminine laugh. Then a squeal, not a frightened one, a happy one. I heard it and thought of my sister when we were teenagers and she had a slumber party in her room. That kind of squeal came from her room.

I thought I heard another laugh, and it sounded like Annie. I tried to go in that direction but I was all turned around in this maze. I couldn't even see the house. I turned a corner, right at a very tall and full maple tree. There was a wooden fence that looked like it had been there forever, or made of old barn siding.

Shelves stuck out from it here and there, some held pots of plants, other held nick-nacks others held clothing, folded shirts, some had hangers hanging from them with more clothing on them. There were a few small tables with lamps or books on them, a dresser.

The other side was some kind of hedge, but this one was a little threadbare, and I caught glimpses of another alley behind it. I heard voices. I heard a woman's voice, with an Eastern European accent.

"I think it will look very lovely on you my dear," The Easter European accent said.

"Oh, I don't know, right here? In the open?" I heard Annie say. That made me listen.

"Of course deary, it will be fine, let me help you," Said the other woman. I heard Annie giggle.

"Oh, all they way?" Annie said. I was stock still, this was weird, disturbing, yet completely captivating, I was getting erect, and couldn't stop listening.

"Oh yes, you need to try on this bra and these panties as well, they go so well with you skin and hair. Oh, how beautiful, so perky, can I feel? Oh yes, see, they stand out so well, oh, so sweet," The other woman said.

I couldn't imagine what was going on, or actually, I could. I was astounded, is this want went on in the fitting rooms of a woman's store? Surely not, I was imagining things, I told myself.

"Oh, you shouldn't, oh yes. Oh. I see." I hear Annie say, her voice less light and less animated.

"You shouldn't be ashamed of your beautiful sexy body, so wonderful, so ripe, so luscious, yes, so luscious," the other woman cooed.

"Oh, I don't, oh oh yes, oh, oh, ohhhhh." Annie said, very quietly, very slowly, very subdued, yet she sounded aroused. We'd been married twelve years, her voice took on a subtle change when she was turned on, it sounded like she was.

I heard murmurs from the other woman, I heard or made out only a few words, you will love it, enjoy, enjoy, live, enjoy, were the ones I remember. Then normal speech.

"Oh, it's so lovely, I feel so wicked out here like this." It was Annie again, and she was back to being perky, I didn't know what happened, how could I have misunderstood before. She was fine.

I briefly thought about what if that other husband saw her, however it was that the other woman had dressed or undressed her. I wanted to see my Annie, in some twisted way I was turned on by her being naked or nearly naked in a public place.

"Yes, you are lovely dear Annie, so lovely, you see how it holds them up, as if on a tray for men to see and admire. Now put on the panties dear, you will love how they feel, how they make you feel," the other woman said.

I heard some running steps recede and then come back. I looked for a thiner spot in the hedge and walked a few yards down the alley. I spotted an opening where I could see, through some branches and leaves, the ground on the other side.

Suddenly I saw some bare legs run past, bare legs and bare feet. I heard Annie giggle as she passed. Then I saw her legs come back and twirled, then ran off again. I tried to speak but couldn't, my head was fuzzy and it seemed more like a dream.

Then legs with a dark skirt, the tall woman, the one I had seen earlier whispering in the ear of the tired and disheveled woman with something running down her inner leg. The wife of the bald man who had been selling things up front. That tall woman who had helped that poor lady was with my wife right then, right there on the other side of the hedge.

I heard more giggles and running feet and Annie's voice laughing as she came nearer.

"Oh, I'm so naughty, I saw another man, he was looking for his wife, but he couldn't keep his eyes off of me, off of this thing, off of these." She laughed again.

"Didn't it make you feel so good, so wonderful to show yourself to a strange man, isn't it a thrill, you liked it I can tell, such a pity that I made you put the panties on, still it's better than those things you were wearing." The woman said.

"Oh, yes, I love these they are so wonderful. So open, so free. So ready. I wouldn't have needed to take them off he wanted me, I could just bend over, so exciting. Thank you Lorena, thank you for showing me," Annie said.

This was a different Annie, talking about bending over in crotchless panties so a stranger could, could, what? Fuck her? I should have been disgusted, I was, but I was also excited. What was the matter with me, I was getting hard again.

"Oh yes, you feel so good, so excited don't you," The woman called Lorena said, then whispers, moans from Annie as the woman whispered in her ears, it sounded like a chant, a monotonous chant.

I tried to say something, to yell, to shout, nothing happened, my voice still wasn't working. Then Lorena spoke again.

"Now I must go help others, you be a good girl and put these on, yes, over your nice new panties, just put your clothes on over your new things, I"ll take your old things and put them out, you don't want these plain things ever again do. You will see others in here and you will know the time to take it all off again, you will be open to new experiences." said Lorena.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers