Bizarre Yard Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
49greg
49greg
452 Followers

"Yes, new experiences, I must do as I'm told, I must be the best," intoned Annie in a monotone.

I saw Annie's legs appear, I saw her reach down and pull on her cargo shorts, she had her wedding and engagement rings on, the ones I got her, Well she picked them out, but they matched my wedding band. Simple, plain gold bands, one with a diamond, the other plain like mine. Our initials on the inside with our wedding date and the word "forever."

And she wore those while talking about other men bending her over and fucking her, and I couldn't say anything, something held me quiet. I was hard, hard as a rock. How could I? They both walked in different directions, Annie humming happily.

I tried to keep pace with Annie, my god she was humming the wedding march! I still couldn't say anything, and then my way was blocked by a hedge running out at right angles. I heard Annie's humming fade away as I jogged away from her, following my path in this infernal maze.

I didn't know where I was, but I had made several turns, always trying to go to the right, the direction I last saw Annie. But I had to turn left several times, forced by the maze. I really didn't know where I was, everything seemed foggy and I was having a hard time thinking clearly and I tried to be alarmed that I wasn't feeling so worried about, about, something about Annie.

I heard steps and remembered it all, Adrenaline coursed through my veins like a shot of fire. I was awake, I was alert, I was worried about Annie, something was going on here and she was acting wanton. The woman called Lorena was convincing her to do things, terrible things.

I rounded a corner and there was a naked woman holding some clothing in a plastic shopping bag, and what looked like a satin gown over her other arm. She had short dark hair, lots of makeup and red red lips, her eyes were a dark color, maybe brown.

She had huge breasts, huge, they sloped down naturally, the nipples at the end distended hugely, and pointing just a little bit downward due to the sloping of her wonderfully huge breasts. She had a rounded tummy that shadowed her pubis, but didn't conceal it a bit.

She had a bikini wax, trimmed down to a narrow wedge shape pointing to her slit. On her feet were open toed chunky heeled backless black shoes, and she wore thigh high hold up stockings.

"Oh, hello," She said in a high squeaky voice.

"I'm looking for my husband, have you seen him, he's tall and brown hair, a little bald spot?" She continued.

She had no shame, no worries about being naked, or even more naked than if she didn't have stockings on, she smiled and looked at me waiting for an answer.

"I think I saw him, or I saw a man that looks like that. But I can't be sure where it was, somewhere in that direction, I think." I said pointing to where I thought I had seen him, trying not to stare.

"Oh, he'll be around, you must be Carl, Annie thinks you're in front looking at stuff,"

"You saw her? Where did you see her? I'm looking for her," I asked excitedly.

"Oh she's around, she says she saw my Timmy, so it's only fair you see me, isn't it?" She said as she twirled around.

She stopped and smiled at me. Looked around and put her things on a table nearby, then came back. I was hard again, this was a strange woman, not as pretty, I thought, as Annie, but she seemed so self possessed.

"Would you like to fuck me? I think it's proper that I ask, I'm just being friendly like, wouldn't you like to? I'm ready, I've never been so horny as I have since I've been here, Please?"

She looked expectantly at me, holding her magnificent breasts up in her hands, coming closer, grabbing one of my hands and holding it on one of her breasts.

"Please, please, I'm so horny, please, I'll just bend over, here," She went to the table with her things and just bent over spreading her legs far apart, I could see her pussy, it was wet, it was dripping. I took a step forward, but then stopped.

"No, thank you, not now, I mustn't. I think Annie needs me, I really want to find her and go home, please, please, tell me where you saw her," I begged her, I was starting at her pussy, I craved it, but I couldn't.

"Oh, all right, I understand," she said, so casually, with such aplomb, then continued.

"I don't know where she is now, but I saw her in that clearing, just go down here, take the first left, then two rights, it's longer than you'd think, then there's a wide alley and go down and to your left is a large opening, to the right is another small alley, to the left is the clearing. Are you sure you don't want to fuck, or a blowjob, Timmy says I'm the best," she offered again.

I was already turning to go after Annie, I said no thanks and kept on. I wanted to call her, and regretted loaning my phone to Annie without getting hers in return. How could I have done that! I followed directions, I passed another lady, older than I was, as tall as I was, with long grey hair that hung in a single braid down her back, she was completely naked and bare footed, I ogled her perk little breasts.

She too offered sex but I didn't stop. Something was happening to women here and I had to find Annie, as I hurried away between two hedges I hear the second woman calling after me.

"Oh please sir, please, I'm so ready, I know how to fuck, you won't be disappointed, it's just that they've chosen another woman, and she may be the last of the day, I don't know if I can stay another day, we're supposed to be at my sister's house tomorrow."

"They chose another, oh god oh god." I thought to myself, I turned one last right and came to a wide alley between two more hedges, I could hear several people talking to my left, I jogged along, getting a bit out of breath, and came to the opening. I went in and stopped dead. There was Annie.

Annie was across the clearing, shaded by a large tree. She was completley naked and on her knees on what looked like a padded coffee table. Her breasts pointed out, her nipples erect, it seemed like I could smell her arousal from here. I was sure the men around her could.

Her head was turned and was kissing a man to her side. Their heads made those small movements people make when they're kissing in passion. I could see her toes curl as he reached and cupped her breast, then pulled on her nipple. She arched her back and thrust her breasts into his hand.

Three other men were looking on, one was Tim, and there were two men that looked identical, talk, dark, handsome, they looked about with a bored, almost disdainful attitude. I hated them on sight.

One stood behind Annie, with a hand placed lightly on the small of her back, then slid down to cup her bottom, which pushed back to him. He smiled. She was in the middle of the clearing I saw, with the edges of the clearing lined with chairs, cabinets, end tables, and shelves, all presumably for sale.

There were four women that looked at Annie with either envy or jealousy. They were all naked, or in revealing lingerie. I saw a pile of clothing to one side of the table and as I watched one woman picked some things from there and walked on past me as she pulled on a blouse.

I saw red, suddenly the mist was gone from my eyes, I was in a rage, Annie wouldn't do this, they did something, they did something to my Annie. I started forward, I would kill them, rip them apart. Both dark men looked at me, the disdain gone, surprise on one face, a trace of fear on the other.

I charged, I opened my mouth to scream in rage. And stopped. I felt like I ran into a wall of completely clear Jello. I could barely push against it, it held me. I tried to move back so I could go around, still in a rage and I was trapped. I bellowed, and couldn't hear a sound.

The supercilious smiles were back, hell they were grinning at me, at each other. The hand was back on Annie's butt, squeezing, while another went to her free breast and massaged it, looking at me with a smile.

The coaxed her down onto all fours. I was helpless and tried to scream her name again and nothing came out. Then I felt a presence beside me, hands on my temples.

An hour, two hours, I don't know how long, but later, much later I was in front, I was helping to sell things on the yard sale in front. I had a box with change, I smiled at people, I chatted when I had to, I knew I had to do a good job. There was a lull in business and mine was the only vehicle parked on the curb. I thought about getting into it and leaving. Leaving and not coming back.

I replayed the scene over and over in my head, her naked body on the table, on all fours, her bottom thrusting back toward the man behind her, her head turned so she could see him, the pleasure on her face. The way his cock jutted out as held her butt cheeks apart and devoured her private parts with his eyes.

The way her mouth opened in a huge 'Oh' of joy, as his cock first penetrated her, sliding in with an audible squelch, as she thrust back at him. The rippling of the flesh of her bottom as he hammered in each stroke, the swaying of her hanging breasts, the nipples extending downward, pointing and measuring the distance of each arc of motion as the invading cock plunging into her and set her body into motion and her breasts into counter motion.

It was erotic, even now thinking about I couldn't help get hard, and disgusted myself at the shame of reacting that way to seeing my wife getting fucked. If I had seen that scene in a porno, back in my single days when I still watched porn, I would have beat off watching it.

The motion was at least half hers though, she pushed back as hard as he pushed forward, then the second brother came around to her front, his cock just as big, just as huge, just as impressive as the first brother's. She welcomed it into her mouth, smiling with joy as she opened up for this second invader, looking into his eyes with wide open eyes.

The grunting and squelching sounds of their coupling rang in my ears, I couldn't tell if it was memory or if I could I still hear it going on. Once more I ran over the scene, seeing her eyes open even wider as the cock in her mouth spewed out its cream. She pulled away just enough to keep the head in her mouth as he shot stream after stream into her. She stared into his eyes the entire time.

She had never taken me so deep, she had never relaxed her throat for me, she never took my cock into her throat, she never, she never. Where did she learn that? Did they teach her that?

Then balancing on one hand she took the cock in her other hand and pumped more into her mouth. She pulled the cock out before it finished spewing, giggling as several spurts hit her face, laughing in joy, then taking it back in and sucking the rest, licking his cock and balls, reaching for them with her tongue as he pulled away.

Then the betrayal, she looked over at me, looked and recognized me, saw me clearly, saw me and smiled, grinned. Grinned as her tongue slid out of her smiling betraying lips and slurped some cum from her face, taking it into her mouth to savor.

My mind went blank after that, I know the tall woman was there, she said her name was Lorena, talking about her brothers, Kurt and Kasim, how they loved my wife, what an honor it was for me, for Annie, for them bless her with their sacred essence.

She told me that I had too much rage, that I must be controlled and I wasn't allowed to be there. Only husbands with no rage, who could accept the gifts being bestowed on their wives could partake of the ceremony. I couldn't resist her. She walked me to the front.

The next thing I knew I was at the table, the change box in my hand, making change for an old wooden plane, not so old I saw as I handed it over, a modern remake of an old classic, made to deceive, I turned and looked at this house of deception, until another customer, a woman came over, she was tall, small breasted in a thin cotton blouse and cargo shorts and sandals. Not too differently from Annie's garb when we started the day.

How soon would this woman be on all fours while the brothers took her, while Lorena calmed and befuddled her husband. The rage came again and I turned and took a step back, but I hit the invisible jello wall. Lorena was nearby, she looked. Her face was a mask. Her eyes dark hollows with no iris. A flick of her hand and I took money from the lady, perhaps they'll let Annie go when this one goes back there.

I distinctly remember looking at the woman and telling her that there was furniture and clothing behind the house. She smiled, thanked me and headed back, her eyes already seemed glazed. Had Lorena given me some sort of power, some influence?

I turned again to look at my jailer and she smiled. That smile should have revolted me, instead I felt peace and comfort flood through my body. I honestly didn't even think of or miss Annie after that look. She wiped all tension out of me with a smile. I shudder when I think of that now.

I don't know how long I worked for this family, There was the other woman, blond and pretty, not looking at all like the others Her name was Betty, she was helping with the tables of goods in the front, she was smiling and quick and efficient. We didn't talk much, just snippets here and there, she wore a ring and I asked about her husband.

She told me that he had left her, and the only place for her was here. I asked where she was from, where her family was from, Her face took on a far away look, she stared into the distance.

"MY family is from Woodston, in Iowa, in the North. I don't know where THIS family is from." She said slowly, her eyes focused on nothing.

"But your sister, Lorena," I said.

Her mouth twisted into a sneer.

"Yes my SISTER, the wonderful Lorena," she said with disdain.

Just then Lorena came up to us, she stared daggers at me, the put a hand on Betty's blond head.

"Come little sister, come, you shouldn't think to much, it will only make you sad, come, come, relax yourself."

Betty's face went blank, I thought about the woman that had been helped to her car when I saw that face. As they walked past me, Betty's hand swayed over me, I felt something touch me and flutter to the ground. Just then a fat man and his plump wife came up to with an old music box and I had to tend to them.

Business seemed brisk for a while, then I had a breathing space, just for a second, and I picked the paper up, but before I could read it I saw Lorena approaching and I stuffed it into my pocket.

I tried to go to the back, but couldn't seem to force my feet to move. I almost couldn't think of anything except taking money in exchange for the odds and ends. Every once in a while someone would come up from the back, a few women with clothing, a few men with them. None looked as disheveled as the woman I had seen earlier.

I forgot about the piece of paper in my pocket and I kept working at the yard sale in front for another hour or two, I couldn't tell really how long, the sun seemed not to move, and I couldn't bring myself to look at my watch. There seemed to be a misty ground fog all around us and the sun itself was still a bright disc in the grey sky.

Then Betty came back up, but not the bright and bubbly young woman that I had known before. She was calm, and seemed not to know me, she just came up and with blank face stared at me for a minute.

"You should help your wife, she wants to leave. There's a table and some clothing she wants to buy, it's two hundred dollars, you should pay me," all spoken in a monotone and without inflection.

I had just barely that amount in my pocket, I paid, glad to have my wife back. It left me with a five and a few ones. I walked back around the house and saw Lorena heading toward me, with an arm around Annie, supporting and helping her along, all the time speaking into her ear. Annie was blank faced as she stumbled forward, this morning's pony tail let out, her hair a twisted matted tangle.

Behind her were two men, I had seen one earlier, walking around the maze, we had joked about looking for our wives. He was Tim, with the big breasted wife, there she was with him, clothed now, quiet. The other was a man I had seen more recently, going towards the back with his tall wife.

Now they were carrying the table I had seen Annie kneeling on, getting fucked. A few plastic bags full of clothing sat on the table, with some clothing on hangers as well.

I came up to Annie and Lorena, and Annie didn't seem to recognize me. Lorena spoke.

"Have you paid?" Lorena asked. I nodded.

"Good, lead us to your car, Your wife is very tired and wants to lay down."

I turned away, I couldn't stand to look at Annie, I could clearly see cum on her face, drying in her hair, running down her chin and neck, and down the inside of her legs. Her cargo shorts had a huge wet spot in her groin. Even from a few feet away she reeked of sex, her scent and the bleachy scent of cum. I started to gag and headed to the car.

"Stay with your wife, she will hardly remember, don't blame her for what happened today. Don't leave her, please don't leave her," Betty was there beside me talking to me. Her face still blank, no inflection in her voice.

"Betty!" Lorena barked.

Betty left. I continued on to the car. I keyed open the back and the doors, Lorena helped Betty into the middle set of seats She just flopped down, her pussy queefed with a splatting sound and she never looked up, she was always embarrassed when that happened, and this was loud, and another.

"I'm not sure where we are." I said, to no-one in particular. Tim and the other man loaded the table into the back of my Van. I wished I had sold it years ago, and now I would, why did it have to fit THAT table in it.

"Just down this road in the direction you are pointing. Turn right when the road comes to a T, keep going and pass two roads going to the left, and take the third left turn. It will lead to the highway. Your GPS will work from then on." Lorena was standing beside me.

I got in, took a look at Annie, Lorena was at the window, she looked straight at me, I lowered the window.

"Your wife is strong, she will forget much of the details and in time only remember that she had a wonderful time. Here is your cell phone, and hers. One of the other men had them. He said he took it from her clothes, but no-one is allowed to steal from this place, it is bad for business."

She turned and walked away, a dark specter in her somber clothing, a specter I never wanted to see. She went and gathered Betty in her arms and the two of them went into the house.

I followed the directions and the further I went from that hell-hole, the clearer my mind was, and the clearer the day was, by the time the GPS stopped re-calculating and showed our position, the sun was out and there were only a few small puffy clouds in a huge blue sky, in every direction.

I made it the interstate, and ten miles exactly from where I got on the highway was an intersection with a couple of gas stations, a drive through restaurant and a rest area. There was the usual tables set around, green grass, a flag pole with the State and US flags. I noticed that it was the Wisconsin flag. I could have sworn we had gone far enough to get to Minnesota.

I got a cup of coffee to keep me awake and filled up with gas. I figured I easily had enough to get to Rochester, we could spend the night and then on towards home in the morning.

The motel was surreal. Annie was awake and she walked with just my arm helping her a little. I had taken our bags in before I got her, and I steered her into the bathroom. She stopped me and for the first time since that grin as she licked another man's cum from her lip, she looked me in the eye.

Her face looked thin, haunted with bags under her eyes, it looked like she had lost twenty pounds, and it looked sad. I thought I could help her undress, and into the shower, not from prurient reasons, but from concern, she seemed weak and exhausted.

49greg
49greg
452 Followers