BJ's Anniversary: A M*A*S*H Story

Story Info
A fantasy about BJ and Hotlips from TV show MASH.
7.4k words
4.34
6.7k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers

As an older guy not being up to date - with much of today's popular culture I had been looking for something to write about in the 'Celebrities' category that both we olde folks could relate to along with those of you who are much younger. Although it has been more than 30 years since the TV series M*A*S*H went off the air it is still being shown on at least four cable channels and is constantly being streamed. So, with that in mind, I have taken one episode and attempted to show what might have happened after the episode. ended I apologize if the activity seems out of character for any of those involved but remember that this is just a crazy fantasy of mine.

To set the scene from this episode originally aired on February 21, 1981 Hawkeye had sent an audio tape of BJ describing what his anniversary day might have been like if he were home to BJ's wife, Peg, who added commentary and film to it. After a small group watched the film Margaret said, "BJ, I know I am not Peg but will I do?" then stood up to dance with BJ as a Korean boy played a romantic tune on a harmonica. Here is what could have happened next.

With a lump in his throat and a tear in his eye BJ stood up and approached the beautiful Margaret who was every bit as lovely as Peg. To his surprise a second lump had made its presence known this one in his trousers. Quickly he concluded that between seeing his hot wife on the film with thoughts of what they would have been doing that night when couple with this sexy woman standing before him it was only natural to react. BJ had always seen Margaret as a beautiful lady, as it was impossible not to, but in the same way most married men looked at the opposite sex; salivate but do not touch.

Placing one hand on Margaret's hip and the other in her hand BJ began dancing with this woman who had been known as Hotlips. The dance was slow and romantic as they swept around the floor. BJ inhaled and caught a whiff of Margaret's perfume. It took only a few seconds for him to realize it was the same scent that his wife wore. His partner moved just a little closer and BJ could feel her nipples stabbing him as she whispered, "I'm not Peg but will be her surrogate tonight as long as you wish."

Margaret edged away ever so slightly from BJ as she realized what she had just said not sure if she meant that she would just keep him company if he needed it or if she meant something more. She had been with plenty of married men including Generals and, of course, Frank Burns but she had never made the first move. But BJ had always turned her on and after watching the film she lusted after him even more as he appeared to be the kind of husband, she had always fantasized about having. Then she Moved back to their original distance deciding to let BJ make the next move, if any

After the first song Hawkeye saw that the couple had enjoyed the dance, so he turned to the Korean boy and asked him to play another tune. BJ was confused and turned on about Margaret's whispered comment and in his lonely and lustful mood wanted to know what she meant. So, as they danced, he turned them so that his partner's backside was hidden from the assemblage and ran his hand to the fullness of her ass cupping and squeezing it briefly. This caused Margaret to snuggle closer rubbing hips against his bulge and smashing her breasts against his chest. As the couple continued to dance, they quickly regained their discrete separation. BJ hoarsely whispered, "don't stop being Peg yet."

"Thanks everyone for the wonderful surprise, especially you Hawkeye. Margaret would you take a walk with me so that I can unwind and just have a few minutes of quiet contemplation and relaxing company. Thanks again," BJ said after the second dance as he turned to escort Margaret out of the room. He did not notice the curious looks he got from his friends as they had not heard the exchange between him and Margaret. He would not have cared anyway as his libido had taken over.

Once the couple had left the remaining people in the room looked at one another quizzically. Colonel Potter spoke before anyone else could make a comment, "I think BJ needs some company tonight and it is none of our business. So, in that regard none of us should say a damn thing about what he and Margaret may or may not be doing. I mean not a word, hear that Pierce?"

Having agreed with the Colonel the small group put the room back in order and put the film and tape aside for BJ. Meanwhile, the couple was strolling arm in arm around the compound. BJ stopped near the showers and face Margaret and looked deeply down into her eyes. Putting his arms around her and pulling her close he asked, "I want to know what exactly you meant when you offered to be my surrogate for Peg tonight?"

Rubbing her hands up and down BJ's back she drew herself tightly against the tall surgeon and ground her pelvis against him. BJ's hands dropped to her ass and cupped her ass cheeks as Margaret spoke, "I wasn't sure what I meant when I said it but am sure now. I mean I will do whatever with you that you and Peg would have done on your anniversary. I mean absolutely anything even if it is kinky. Is that clear enough for you BJ?"

The answer was swift and emphatic as BJ crushed Margaret Against him and kissed her deeply and passionately. Their tongues swirling and bodies grinding until they both came up for air breathing heavily. Without a word Margaret took BJ's hand and led him to her tent. They no more got inside when they were again kissing savagely. BJ bunched up the back of Margaret's dress and slid his hand inside her silky panties stabbing a finger into her ass hole, "You said kinky was ok, just wanted you to know how kinky Peg and I are and how much I want all of you."

As quickly as he had shoved his finger inside of her, he removed it, letting the dress fall back into place, and as he bit her neck, he unzipped her dress. She pulled his shirt off before working on his belt and zipper. As Margaret shimmied out of her dress she cooed, "You are a kinky one, aren't you? Well, we have several hours to find out just how kinky we can be. Now, have a seat on the bed."

Taking a seat BJ was startled at the virtual goddess before him who was every bit as sexy as his wife. Margaret was wearing very sexy lingerie from Fredricks of Hollywood that accentuated her curves perfectly. Moments later she was on the floor of the tent yanking off his boots and socks then kissing and sucking each of his toes. As she helped him remove his pants and underwear she whispered, "BJ I've have always been curious what it would be like to taste you, so it is time to find out. After which, I am yours to play with any way we can think of!"

In a matter of seconds BJ was nude sitting on Margaret's bed with her hands teasing his balls and stiff manhood. The moon was bright enough that Margaret's golden hair seemed to glisten in BJ's lap as she took the head of his cock into her mouth. Slowly she took his rigid member in while swirling her tongue around it until she had all of him deep in her throat. It was not long until she was fucking BJ with her mouth while she teased his ass hole and testicles with her hands.

"oh fuck, unbelievable, I'm not going to last...I'm going to cum," he growled. It was only the second time in nearly a year that he had been with a woman, so his lasting power was diminished. The other time having been with a lady war correspondent that he had felt guilty about for weeks but there would be no guilt tonight as he thought he needed this so badly. He had no more than wrapped his fingers in Margaret's hair when his entire body shuddered, and he exploded a thick rope of cum into her mouth.

"Look what I have for you kinky boy," she cooed with difficulty as she rose to her knees. Opening her mouth, she showed BJ a large glob of his cum that she had collected on her tongue. Leaning forward she kissed him feverishly depositing the snowball of sticky goo into his hungry mouth. Frantically BJ returned the kiss and grabbed Margaret around the waist and pushed her down onto the cot causing her to squeal in delight, "ravage me BJ, ravage me, I am Peg tonight!"

"Fuck yes," BJ gasped as his personality changed from the mild-mannered BJ into the letch that Peg always loved in bed. He grabbed and squeezed both of her breasts roughly as he leant down and violently kissed her, biting each of her lips in turn. Margaret clawed her fingernails up his back as he moved down her shoulder and chest to her boobs with his mouth. Savagely he bit her boobs through the thin silky bra. Then in one fluid motion he unclasped the bra and tossed it aside.

Blown away at the perfection of Margaret's breast BJ just stared at the twin mountains of flesh that were virtually identical to his wife's breasts. Margaret's firm tits stood up proudly topped by half dollar sized areolas and thick half inch long nipples. After a couple more moments of appreciation BJ buried his face between Margaret's tits feeling the flesh gather around the sides of his face before he began kissing and suckling on them, "Peg I'd almost forgot how fantastic your boobs are."

Happily, Margaret began writhing under BJ as he went from tit to tit. She was excited that he bought into the fantasy that she was Peg, she was getting hot and wet as this little game proceeded. He was kneading and squeezing her breast as he tried to suck the entire jug into his mouth with his tongue swirling around the nipple. A small orgasm ran through her body, "Oh yes BJ darling, yes!"

Confident that they would not be interrupted, BJ slid down her luscious body and sank his face into her crotch smelling her sweet aroma and feeling her wetness as he unclasped her garter belt from her stockings. As he lifted her ass to pull down her panties Margaret began teasing his balls and cock with her stocking-covered feet. Looking down at her pussy he knew instantly that Hawkeye was not lying when he said that Margaret died her hair as her pubic mound was covered in a rich dark forest.

Distracted by the great foot play BJ changed his mind about the order of events. So, as he pulled the panties from her feet, he put one foot in his mouth and sucked and licked on it while inhaling the sweaty sweet aroma. He helped her to roll on to her side then crawled in behind her snuggling so that his cock was at her feet and his face was against her plump ass. As he caressed her rump, he pulled the cheeks apart and licked up and down her crack, "Peg, you know how this goes. While I get nasty with your hot fucking ass you show my cock no mercy with those sexy feet. Damn, I love your shitty ass!"

Not since General Barker had anyone wanted foot-play. It was something she really enjoyed as she had the man at her mercy as one hard kick and he would be doubled over in extreme pain. On the other hand, she could have the man on the edge of an orgasm for an eternity. In addition to the control she felt she just loved having her ass played with. Pushing her ass back against BJ's face Margaret grasped his member between the soles of her feet and gave one big tug before roughly toying with it, "Come on pervert clean my ass with your tongue. Eat my fucking shithole. You asked for it! I'm going to rip your cock from its socket if you don't please me!"

"Rougher," was all that BJ could moan as he licked and sucked all over the mammoth ass cheeks. Margaret's talented feet were all over BJ's crotch including pinching his scrotum between her toes. Then, when the arch of one foot traversed up his cock the other arch was travelling down the other side. Keeping BJ guessing she changed up what she was doing one minute rubbing the head of his cock lightly and the next kicking him in the balls.

For his part, BJ had progressed to her ass hole swirling his tongue around the tight ring. Roughly grabbing her ass cheeks and pulling them even further apart BJ stabbed his tongue into Margaret's bowels. The puckering hole seemed to open like a flower as he tongued in and out. Margaret was shoving her ass hard into BJ's face while she played roughly with her own tits and BJ's cock. Suddenly BJ pulled away as he did not want to cum anywhere but inside of his partner.

" what's the matter Darling?" Margaret asked concerned, still playing the role of PEG, as BJ had moved off the cot momentarily. He did not answer at first as he rolled her onto her back and took her feet into his mouth. He kissed and licked her feet until he thought that any remnants of her ass juices were gone. His cock now having calmed down a bit he climbed between her legs and kissed up her thighs.

"Absolutely nothing, I just thought it was time to find out if these lips are hot or not," he purred as his finger stroked the outer lips of her pussy. A small giggle escaped Margaret's mouth at the same time she gasped at BJ's touch. Margaret opened her legs apart as far as the narrow cot would allow. The sweet aroma of her honey filled his nostrils as he explored every bit of her hairy pussy. Stabbing one finger inside and twisting it around he discovered how tight she was. As he sank a second finger inside, he flicked his tongue over her cunt lips until he found her rigid button. Feverishly he flicked his tongue over her clit as he sucked on it.

"your mustache tickles don't stop BJ, oh yes eat my pussy," she panted as she wrapped her legs around BJ's back and began roughly face-fucking him with her sopping wet pussy. As he withdrew his fingers Margaret wrapped her fingers in his hair pulling him more into her honeypot. Like a starving man, BJ devoured her pussy slurping every bit of honey. His entire face was now between her folds and covered in her cream. So wildly was Margaret thrashing around that BJ had to wrap his arms around her thighs so he wouldn't lose contact with her hot tasty treat.

Wave after wave of glorious orgasms rolled through Margaret's body. She was kicking BJ in the back as she did everything, she could to stifle herself from groaning out loud or yelling as the canvas wall of her tent was not exactly soundproof. Losing count of her orgasms Margaret was ready for the next step and pulled her lover's face out of her hot pussy, "Oh fuck my husband can certainly eat pussy, fucking fantastic. Now trade places with me, your wife is going to fuck the hell out of you!"

BJ had forgotten that it wasn't Peg he was eating out and quickly followed Margaret's demand and laid flat on his back on her cot. Almost instantly his pseudo-wife climbed on top of him teasing him by swaying her tits in his face then she proceeded to lick the honey from his face. Their kiss was torrid as Margaret rubbed her pussy against the length of BJ's cock. BJ gave her ass a playful swat, "Come on Peg take me inside your hot pussy right now, fuck me!"

The ripping open of a package startled BJ as he looked up to see Margaret opening a condom package. He had not seen her retrieve it while he had been positioning himself on his back. Margaret was not about to take any chance as she had already had one scare with her former husband and wasn't about to have to resign her commission as a Major. Leaning back, she deftly slid the prophylactic down his long rigid shaft. As BJ caressed her thighs Margaret flicked the tip of his cock against her clit.

"Oh yes," was the only words that came out of her mouth as she slowly took BJ's cock inside her womanhood. Once she had bottomed out her lover grabbed her ass and gave it a squeeze then slid his hands up her back pulling her in for a kiss. It was a soft sensual kiss they shared as BJ luxuriated at the feel of this sexy woman on top of him and wrapped around his excited member. Sitting back up Margaret agonizingly slowly drew her pussy up the length of his rod.

Then just as slowly she sank back down. BJ's hands immediately found Margaret's tits and began teasing and pinching her nipples. It did not take long until he was meeting each of her strokes, establishing a perfect rhythm. Leaning back as she rode him Margaret was frigging her clit as BJ continued his tit play pausing occasionally to give her plump ass a swat.

They were both struggling to stifle their moans and groans as their fucking became more fevered. Both of their hips were working like pistons as they thrust against each other. BJ was doing everything he could to keep from cumming but there was no way to hold off the inevitable. Suddenly, BJ thrust as deep as he could and held tightly onto Margaret's ass not allowing her to move momentarily as he exploded his load inside of her. Diddling her clit feverishly it was only seconds later before giant orgasms ripped through Margaret. She needed to scream but knew she couldn't, so she tumbled back down onto BJ and smashed her mouth into his to stifle her scream.

As their orgasms died down Margaret rolled off BJ and snuggled onto his shoulder. Reaching down she could not believe how wet BJ's entire crotch was from her juices. She rolled the condom from his cock and tossed it aside and began playing with his balls and member as he teased her nipples. Once their panting had died down and they had both caught their breath BJ slid out from under her and help her to her knees. Climbing behind her, he rubbed his hands over her ass before stabbing a finger inside, "One more thing sexy lady!"

"Mm mm go for it you're a kinky man," Margaret growled as she arched her back pushing into the invading finger. While Margaret lowered her shoulders to the bed BJ added a second finger to her rectum and twisted it around. Convinced that he had stretched out her anal passage enough he pulled out his fingers. Before her puckering hole could close BJ pressed his cock against her rosebud.

With a grunt his member popped past her sphincter as Margaret grabbed two fistfuls of the sheets and clinched her teeth. They paused for a moment to adjust as BJ again caressed the globes of her ass. Feeling her push back ever so slightly he began pushing into her chocolate cavern. For every inch he pushed in he withdrew a half an inch until he was balls deep in her butt hole. It was fascinating to BJ to watch his erection travel in and out of her ass.

Reaching around his lover he played with her pussy with one hand as the other alternated between caressing her back and roughly playing with her ass including giving it a few slaps. Neither of them could speak as the sensations were so intense. BJ's cock became a blur once Margaret's ass had adjusted to the invader. As he had just let a massive load free in her pussy BJ was able to last for several minutes in her backside. As his eruption-built BJ cupped his hands onto Margaret's tits squeezing them roughly like they were stress balls growling, "Fuck, I'm cumming!"

"Damn yes...yes...yes," Margaret moaned as she came one last time before collapsing to the cot. BJ sat back up and gave Margaret room to sit up beside him. The two totally drained lovers snuggled against one another. It was several minutes before they were able to speak. Neither of them was sure what they should say or how this would change their relationship. Gently BJ caressed Margaret gliding his fingers over her breasts and back. Margaret lightly ran her fingers over his wet cock while she kissed his neck with a couple of tender butterfly kisses.

"I am not sure how to feel about what just happened. All I know is that it was wonderful, and I needed it. Thank you, Margaret," BJ spoke softly and gave Margaret a peck on her lips. He was not sure if he should feel guilty about using Margaret or cheating on Peg or just be content that Margaret was there for him and Peg would always be his one and only love.

" Peg is a lucky woman and I was proud to be her tonight! BJ you are such a nice man and a terrific lover! I will never be your mistress as I see how much you love Peg and in the long run, we would never make it as a couple as we are so different outside of hot sex. However, if you need Peg to cuddle with or anything else, I will be here for you on occasion," she spoke softly. They spent the next several minutes discussing things. Most of the time it would be up to BJ to initiate things but if Margaret was feeling extremely lonely, she could go to BJ for company.

hotpup
hotpup
1,973 Followers
12