BJ's Anniversary: A M*A*S*H Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I want you to do something for me. Write Peg every vivid detail of what we did tonight. Of course, put it as if it as a fantasy you are having about her. Leave me out of it. I bet you anything that you get a very hot response," Margaret said giving his erection a squeeze. Exchanging one last kiss BJ jogged to the showers and snuck into the swamp. Once BJ had finished his shower Margaret did the same. A half hour later ambulances pulled into the compound carrying wounded soldiers.

Margaret and BJ remained 99 percent friends and colleagues but got together many, many times during the remainder of their service in Korea particularly on the occasions when BJ got a sexy letter from Peg. The real sexual tension for Margaret was with Hawkeye as they had hot sex one night while trapped in a hut. That only relieved the tension slightly as demonstrated, in part, when they said farewell at the end of the war, they gave each other a long passionate kiss. As for BJ and Margaret they worked out covert signals to indicate when they were to get together and what they needed from their meeting.

For example, a few days after their first sexual encounter they passed one another while walking in the compound. After catching Margaret's eye BJ quickly ran his fingertips up and down the large bulge in his trousers. Margaret returned the gesture by doing the same to her crotch and holding up five fingers to indicate they would meet in five minutes for a quickie. IF the gestures had been slower, they would have found a place to meet and discuss the time for a leisurely make-out session.

BJ pointed at the supply room and as soon as she joined him there, he grabbed both of her boobs and squeezed them through her uniform while she undid his pants. As soon as his cock was free, he spun Margaret around and, bending her over a table, yanked down her pants and underwear and rammed his cock into her wet pussy. Excitedly she thrust her ass back at him as she diddled her clit. Remembering that he did not have a rubber on BJ withdrew at the last possible moment spraying his jism on her ass, as Margaret came hard, he growled, "Oh fuck, Peg, fantastic!"

While still recovering BJ knelt and lick most of his spunk from the Major's ass then grabbed some paper towels from the nearby counter and wiped up the rest before helping her pull back up her clothes. Then swirling around on her knees Margaret sucked their combined juices from BJ's cock not stopping until he shot another load into her mouth. Once BJ had fastened his belt, they both left satiated without a word being spoken.

On a very hot day a bit later BJ had just finished an operation while Margaret was assisting Pierce as he was finishing his own operation. BJ walked up behind her and gave her ass a firm squeeze and in return She hit him in his leg with her heel agreeing to meet for ass play. As he left the changing room, she held up two fingers telling him to come to her tent at two in the morning. Luckily BJ's tent-mates were both sound asleep by midnight as it had been a long session in the operating room.

The ringing of her alarm clock woke Margaret up just before BJ was due to arrive. Getting up she lit a candle just as BJ knocked on her door. As soon as the door was opened, they kissed ravenously. Once the door fell shut BJ fell to his knees and hugged her crotch. As he pulled down her pajama bottoms, he let out an inaudible gasp as he was treated to the sight of Margaret's tiger-stripe panties. She turned around kicking off the pajamas resulting in BJ immediately hugging her plump ass to his face.

"Damn, your ass smells so good," he whispered as he inhaled deeply with his nose in her butt crack. Eagerly he kept his face buried between the twin moons as she moved the few steps to the bed not even loosing contact as she laid down.

"I bet it will even taste better! Now, kiss my ass," she purred. For the next couple of minutes his hands and mouth were all over the crotch and backside of her panties. Grabbing the top edge of the panties BJ pulled them off her hips and tossed them across the tent. With the light from the candle he could better appreciate the perfection of her ass and spotted a couple of little dimples. Starting at the very outer edges of her rump he kissed, licked, and nibbled getting ever closer to the bullseye.

The tastes and aroma were strong from the sweat and activity of the day. This was heaven for BJ as he dipped his tongue into Margaret's crack, licking up and down its length. At the same moment that his tongue found Margaret's puckering hole Margaret pushed on his head as she rolled onto her side sticking her foot inside his shorts. Taking the hint BJ pulled his shorts away from his cock and balls and feverishly tongued out her shit hole. Minutes later BJ came all over her feet at nearly the same time she came from playing with herself and his tongue action.

As they smooched in the afterglow Margaret rubbed BJ's spunk into her feet as if it were some fine lotion. They then snuggled for a few minutes saying absolutely nothing before BJ snuck back to the 'swamp' to recover. For the next three weeks they only got together once when BJ cornered Margaret in the unoccupied lab pulling her onto his lap and savaging her tits after yanking off her top and bra. Feeling BJ's rigid pole under her ass Margaret ground roughly against it as she swayed her boobs in front of him until they both had mind-blowing orgasms.

Finally, BJ received a reply from his wife to the sexy letter he had sent describing in minute detail what he and Margaret had done that first night. It turned out that Margaret had been right when she suggested he write Peg about their encounter as if it was his fantasy. Her letter turned him on so much that he would have masturbated right then except Charles and Hawkeye were with him. After hiding the letter, he excitedly sought out Margaret. Finding her alone he grabbed her and kissed her deeply, "I got a letter from Peg. I want you to read it tonight. I'll see you at two in the morning in your tent."

When his clock showed 1:59 BJ jogged to Margaret's tent, letter and canteen in hand. The two of them sat on Margaret's cot as he handed her the letter. After pointing out the pertinent section he began caressing her and nibbling on her neck. Reading aloud, "My darling, you've never written me a letter like that before. I was really getting turned on as I read it and was squeezing my legs together. It was so hot that I had to put it aside until Erin was in bed and I could get more comfortable."

Looking over her shoulder he swept his hands under her shirt and fondled her breasts as she continued to read, "I could almost feel your body against mine, thrusting our bodies together as you slammed into me. It was a good thing that I left my panties on as the bed would have been soaked by the time I finished reading. As hot as the letter was you left out a few things like the dirty talk you Mother Fucker! (ha, ha). Of course, I also would have sat my ass on your face, and had you kiss my armpits tickling them with your mustache. Not to mention, with your love of my dirty panties you would have had a pair stuffed in your mouth or over your nose as you ass fucked me."

With her fingers down her panties playing with herself Margaret finished the sexy portion of the letter which said in part, "The night you get home we are going to do all you described and so much more. We will make love all night long. I almost forgot one of my favorite things that you did not mention. It is so sexy when you eat my tits or butt when they are covered in food or drink like the time you covered my tits in jelly and whipped cream and ate that off then followed that with wine. I came three times from that fun alone. I am so hot for you right now BJ! I hope that you come home soon so that we don't have to fantasize anymore. I love and lust you!""

As soon as Margaret finished reading the letter, she tossed it to the floor and turning her head they passionately kissed as she shed her clothes in about five seconds. Standing up she used her ass to push BJ back onto the bed with her ass now totally engulfing his head she ground her ass against his face, feeling his tongue working feverishly on every part of her ass that he could reach. While BJ was now tongue-fucking her ass hole Margaret was freeing his cock from his pants shoving them to his knees. Grabbing his cock in her fist she moaned, "Come on Fucker eat my little hole!"

After a few minutes of having her ass pleasured Margaret lowered her mouth to BJ's cock and sucked the entire length into her throat causing her dripping pussy to be presented to his mouth. The two lovers ravaged each other in their sixty-nine with BJ mauling Margaret's boobs and ass. When she squeezed his balls BJ yelped, "You are a fucking Bitch! Damn it don't stop Peg...I'm about to cum!"

Both of their bodies tensed in orgasm as he filled her throat with his seed. Quickly recovering BJ pushed Margaret off him and stripped off his remaining clothing. Spotting her panties and the canteen he placed both next to her head on the bed causing Margaret to give him a momentary puzzled look. Starting at her pedicured toes he kissed his way up her body until he was laying on top of her. As he had done with Peg he nibbled on Margaret's ear before going down to her neck and finally kissing and licking both of her armpits. Giggling Margaret snorted, "BJ your mustache tickles."

"It always does, but how about I make you shiver now?" He whispered as he reached for the canteen and opened it. The canteen was filled with home-made gin from the still which he carefully poured over Margaret's breasts, trying his best not to get any on the bed. Margaret visibly shivered and arched her back as BJ dribbled the booze onto her. Droplets ran from her boobs to her bellybutton. Virtually attacking her glistening wet boobs, he licked and sucked feverishly all over them, licking all the way down to her navel.

Just as he was ready to pour more Margaret pointed to a plate with fresh and very ripe peaches on her nightstand getting the hint BJ grabbed a peach and squished it all over her flesh before adding the booze causing her to moan. As he devoured the peach and gin mixture, he left bite marks on her titties as he made sure to eat every drop. Margaret's hips ground against BJ as she begged," Son of a bitch fuck me now! Give me that fucking cock you bastard, fuck me!"

Without any fanfare BJ moved the few inches required and slammed into her vaginal opening. They fucked like wild animals with their pelvic bones crashing against one another. With Margaret's feet wrapped around him BJ bit and sucked on Margaret's neck. When Margaret stabbed inside of BJ's ass hole he cried out, "Oh holy fuck...cumming...yes, yes!"

After kissing her again they sat up and BJ shared the gin from the canteen. A sudden realization came to him and in a panic, he apologized for not wearing a rubber. Margaret reassured him that it would be ok as her period had just ended a day ago. But being a doctor BJ would not feel safe until her next period came. Then handing him her dirty panties she smiled and seductively said, "There is still one thing in the letter we have not done, so bastard get on with it."

So, stuffing the panties in his mouth and positioning their crotch at his nose he climbed in behind her ass and fucked her backdoor. Not expecting BJ to ram into her bowels without any preparation Margaret started to cry out but instead bit into her pillow. As he enjoyed the smell and taste of Margaret's panties BJ pummeled her ass ferociously. While Margaret frigged her clit BJ's speed increased until they both had mind blowing orgasms. When Margaret collapsed to the bed BJ hungrily ate her chocolate cream pie. After which they shared the remaining contents of the canteen. Then after a long passionate kiss they went their separate ways for the night.

As the peace talks heated up their passion ebbed but from time to time a hot letter from Peg would get BJ all worked up. No one in the camp ever suspected or if they did, they never even hinted at their suspicions. There were some close calls as the time BJ could not help himself and was feverishly kissing Margaret's toes in her tent when Hawkeye came around. He quickly stood up and made an excuse that he had run out of paper to write peg and wished to borrow some. Two days before they left was their last full- on rendezvous at the usual time at two in the morning at Margaret's urging as she had no idea when her next opportunity to have sex with anyone would be.

"Hotlips I've wanted to make love to you ever since the first time I saw you when I staggered out of that jeep," BJ whispered as they hugged dropping any pretense that she was a surrogate for Peg. Tonight, it was just two special friends saying goodbye and farewell. Wearing her sexiest negligee Margaret lit several candles before letting her lover in. They kissed slowly and lovingly running their hands over one another's backs. Their kisses grew more and more Ernest as they drew even tighter into one another.

" Oh yes, my lips are hot; kiss my hot lips BJ!" Margaret begged repeating the line that had been overheard that resulted in her getting the nickname when she and Frank had first had sex. Her fingernails dug into BJ's firm ass as they kissed. They moved over to the bed with her sitting on BJ's lap and nibbling on her neck. Moaning as BJ bit her Margaret wriggled on his lap before she untied the robe that BJ was wearing revealing that he only had his underwear on underneath.

"I just had a shower before joining you and figured there was not much point in putting on my clothes. I hope you don't mind," BJ whispered answering the quizzical look that Margaret had given him. In answer Margaret grabbed the back of his head and pulled his face into her cleavage. With her boobs surrounding his face he licked up and down the tight salty and sweaty space between her breasts as he moved his hands up and cupped her lace and silk covered orbs.

"God, I don't mind at all, I need this so bad. Make love to me," she cooed as she ran her fingers through his hair. They tumbled onto the bed together kissing and caressing passionately. As BJ motorboated from armpit to armpit kissing the silk-covered tits along the way Margaret pushed his underwear down his legs. Once his pants were off Margaret rolled onto her side and rubbed her ass against him while placing his hand on her boob. BJ got the hint and began teasing her boobs while pulling her panties away from her as he fucked her ass crack. Margaret ground back against him while she enjoyed all of the sensations that BJ was providing her including biting her ear and neck.

Somewhere along the way Margaret lost her nightie and panties About the only thing they did not do that last night was a repeat of their fun with food. Their lovemaking was mostly tender although Margaret did tongue fuck BJ's ass hole including stimulating his prostate driving him absolutely crazy with lust. Before fucking Margaret, BJ rested his head on her thigh and ran his fingers through her pubic hair and lightly caressed and teased her pussy lips and clitoris. He did not stop until she begged repeatedly for him to fuck her.

This time BJ was prepared as he slipped on a rubber and entered her slowly. Her hips came up to meet his cock. In a perfect rhythm the couple moved together again and again. They were taking their time using long slow strokes until finally they lost control when they were both near climax. Then their fucking became frantic as sweat poured off of both of them. After the fuck they sucked and licked each other's private parts clean before BJ fucked her up her tight ass hole.

In the afterglow they laid side by side with their heads on each other's thighs and lightly teased each other's pelvic regions. Seeing how late it was BJ knew he could not leave without doing one last thing with her. He did not know why he found Margaret's feet so sexy, but he just could not help himself, so he slid down her body and made passionate love to them with his mouth including licking out any lingering toe jam. Once his kinky desire was satisfied, they hugged and kissed and held on to each other neither of them wanting to let go. As the first signs of light appeared, they knew it was time to part ways for good.

But Margaret had a present for him. It was the soaking wet dirty pair of panties she had been wearing. Holding the undies up to his nose he knew Margaret expected him to keep the present and take it home with him as a memento of their playtime. He shoved the souvenir into the pocket of his robe as they kissed one last time. BJ was not sure how he would sneak the underwear past Peg or where he would store it when he got home but was sure that he would figure something out.

Two days later everyone said their goodbyes with Margaret going to another unit to wrap things up and BJ headed back to Mill Valley in California. Most of the unit kept in contact and BJ was able to organize a ten-year reunion at the Pierre Hotel in New York City which was the same location that he had organized a party for the families while the war was still going on. It was a happy time especially on the second night when Margaret looked BJ in the eye from across the room and quickly rubbed her fingers over her crotch. BJ nodded in the affirmative and held up two fingers.

As it turned out he did not have to wait until the wee hours of the morning as Peg was worn out and went to bed early and urged BJ to stay with everyone as long as he wanted. Seeing this Margaret signaled him to follow her to her hotel room. After waiting a few minutes BJ snuck away planning on returning after he and Margaret met. Seconds after Margaret opened the door they were once again in each other's arms, Margaret purring, "just needed to do this once again for old time's sake."

"We don't have very long as no one can become suspicious. Damn, you are even hotter than you were back then," BJ replied giving her ass a firm squeeze not mentioning the reason he found her hotter was because she had put on a little weight especially in her ass. He noticed that even her boobs appeared bigger when he cupped one. As they walked the few steps to the bed BJ unzipped her dress which she let fall to the floor followed quickly by her bra.

BJ kicked off his shoes as his lover helped him strip down to his birthday suit. It was almost like a military mission for the next sixty minutes as they were determined to have sex every way possible. Their passion for each other's bodies could not be contained as BJ filled her every way possible and their mouths left nothing on each other un-kissed. As they were calming down from their frantic activity Margaret was tonguing out BJ's ass hole but paused long enough to say, "Guess what, we are moving to San Francisco, we got jobs there."

That statement worried BJ at first but after some discussion he was happy about the news. He realized that they were not in love with each other, but they were clearly in lust with each other's bodies. The only difficult part would be keeping it from their spouses unless their spouses showed sexual interest in each other. Thus, began several decades of kinky sex whenever they were in the mood. After their talk they went separately back to the party and did not miss a beat. When BJ went to his hotel room Peg woke up and grabbed his cock and they had wild kinky sex. BJ and Peg had a great sex life and a wonderful family and the same could be said for Margaret and her family, but BJ and Margaret still could not stop themselves from seeking each other out for their special times together.

12