All Comments on 'BJ's Anniversary: A M*A*S*H Story'

by hotpup

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Excellent story

Mash is one of my favorite shows and this is now one of my favorite stories! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
One minor nit-pick

You have Margaret using the word 'kinky' to describe unusual sexual activities; however, this word was not commonly used in this manner in the era of the Korean War. According to the OED (Oxford English Dictionary), it wasn't until the mid-20th century that the adjective “kinky” came to describe someone “given to sexual behaviour regarded as strange or unconventional", citing as its first example a 1959 novel by Colin MacInnes, "Absolute Beginners': “Suze … meets lots of kinky characters … and acts as agent for me getting orders from them for my pornographic photos.”

Using a phrase like "out of the ordinary" or "unusual" might have been a little more accurate to the time period in which this story is placed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhotpup@hotpup
Always ready to have a hot time with other hot people. Just looking for a fun time! Midwestern US guy loves all kinds of ladies (young-old, thin-SSBBW, all races). Into kinks - no BDSM except light bondage and submission. I am a dirty grandpa!