Black Alpha's Day Pt. 02

Story Info
Demarcus has more fun and cucks an entire party.
5.5k words
4.29
33.2k
48

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stafbeck
stafbeck
361 Followers

Demarcus's Bentley arrived at the site of the party around 11pm. The Kappa fraternity had rented an entire boardwalk and loaded it with a DJ, a dance floor, numerous drink stations, games, you name it. It was truly absurd in scale for a college party and seemed more like a small festival or large block party.

Already a very large line had formed at the entrance, where a doorman was collecting a $60 entrance fee from every male guest, and only allowing those from a preapproved guest list. Demarcus's Bentley pulled right up to the brightly lit entrance, prompting stares from the broke college kids who thought that BMW's were fancy.

Olivia, Demarcus's house pet and a popular instagram booty model, exited from the driver's seat wearing a black lingerie set consisting of 6-inch high heels, stockings and a garter belt, a tiny thong that was scarcely visible through her massive dumper, and a lacy bra. The entire line of college kids, men and women alike, stared mesmerized by the brunette's beauty.

She strutted to the passenger side door, shaking her hips with every step and causing a jiggle in her booty that made practically everyone in the line desperately horny. She reached over and opened the passenger side door, allowing Demarcus to exit. Nearly every white woman's jaw dropped as they saw the magnificent specimen stand as he took his first steps outside the car. Olivia turned around and walked back to the driver's side door, but this time all eyes were on the tall, muscular, black hunk walking directly toward the doorway paying no attention to the line.

The Kappa frat knew better than to fuck with Demarcus, or get in the way of what he wanted. One fraternity tried to jump Demarcus a few years back after a frat brother caught Demarcus receiving oral sex from his girlfriend in her sorority house. Demarcus easily beat the shit out of more than a half dozen of the attackers, putting most of them in the hospital and leaving four permanently injured.

Demarcus ignored the bouncer and walked straight through the door without breaking stride or acknowledging the line behind him. The bouncer and the whiteboys who witnessed his actions said nothing and ignored it, lest they incur his wrath and end up in the hospital.

Demarcus decided his first order of business was to get some drinks. He sat at a bench near a bar, and was almost immediately flooded with an impromptu crowd of slutty college girls. Beauties from all directions jumped off their boyfriends' arms to flock to sit next to him and try to start a conversation. Demarcus looked around. There were at least a dozen girls crowding him. Only the smokeshows were bold enough to approach him, but Demarcus had to save his nut for only the physically flawless, otherwise he'd spend the rest of his life fucking the 8's and 9's half a dozen at a time in that college town.

"Strip." He said decisively and firmly.

The group of bombshells did so without hesitation, and stripped off their cheap mall party dresses to their undies, mostly consisting of lacy thongs and matching bras.

"Stop." he said again.

The ladies stopped stripping and stood obediently awaiting their next order in the lingerie. The crowded public area drew stares from all over the party, and the loser whiteboy boyfriends looked in terror and prayed that their beautiful girlfriend would not be one of the ones Demarcus chose.

"Spin."

The group of hotties spun around and showed Demarcus their rumps, shaking and wiggling to entice him.

"Turn back around. You and you," Demarcus pointed at a voluptuous brunette and an petite Indian "Down on the beach. The rest of you go get me beer. You can watch. Bring some whiteboys, I'll need a light source."

The two chosen ladies jumped with glee while the other babes looked content and walked to their boyfriends and took their debit cards before ordering a liquid feast for Demarcus.

The stripped-down beauties had no problem recruiting a small army of whiteboys to go down to the beach with them and watch Demarcus have his way with two of the sexiest women at the party. They followed the sounds of slurping to find the two bombshells worshipping his cock on the beach.

"Hey sissies! Turn your fucking phone lights on and form a circle. Look at the ground. Try to watch me and I'll put your fucking heads in the ground."

The whiteboys formed a large circle and shined their cell phone lights on Demarcus and the college beauties that he was using as sex toys. The other ten or so girls took turns handing Demarcus drinks and began posing seductively or dancing, hoping that he'd bring them in on the action.

Demarcus caught one of the whiteboys in the sneaking a look and trying to jerk his cock discretely through his hand and his pocket. Without hesitation, he walked over to the whiteboy while the two college sluts moved with him and skillfully kept his cock attached to their tongues. He made fist and punched the whiteboy directly in the orbit, producing a cracking sound that could be heard two blocks away. The whiteboy fell unconscious immediately and fell backward sleeping on the sand.

The site and sound of Demarcus knocking out an unruly whiteboy sent every woman in the small crowd into a state of intense sexual arousal. Nearly every woman was visibly orgasming, and a good number of the surrounding whiteboys were splashed by the four or five women who turned out to be dramatic squirters.

"No whiteboy gets to look or jerk his baby dick. If I see that shit again from any of you I'm cracking your fucking skull open!" Demarcus roared in a fit of anger.

The two girls on his cock were now fingering themselves with their free hand, and each had cum at least twice by now. More white women and boys had joined the growing crowd on the beach, and there were now a bit more than a dozen college beauties dancing or posing near-nude around Demarcus hoping to be asked to join the two knockouts making love to his cock with their mouths.

Demarcus didn't want to cum more than once or twice before he met up with Aika. Creaming her with the largest load he could produce in the middle of the party was the whole point of the night, after all. That being said, he never passed up a chance to breed a fertile young pussy, and there were about 15 ready and willing wombs surrounding him. Oh well, they'll just have to share, he thought to himself.

Of the fifteen or so women that had gathered, only the two sucking his dick were really up to his standards. These girls were flawless from top to bottom. The Indian girl was the short voluptuous type, but with a face that made her look like a movie star to go along with her fat ass, thick thighs, flat tummy, and giant breasts.

The brunette was a standard white beauty; about five foot seven but six feet in the pair of fuck-me pumps she came in, and a slender tight body with long legs, a respectable booty, C-cup boobies and a perfect Mediterranean face that was a one-way ticket to an easy life with a rich husband.

The rest of the women there were your typical college hotties. Various body types, various ethnicities, various assets and slight flaws. Basically the girls-next-door that most whiteboys dream they'll actually settle down with as opposed to the two sluts on Demarcus's dick, who look more like the women that whiteboys only get to see on magazine covers or on social media.

As such, most of these women didn't quite meet Demarcus's standards and had no shot of receiving one of his famous baby-guaranteed creampies. However, they all had good wombs and Demarcus was happy to share his seed with them.

Demarcus reached down and picked up the now completely nude Indian girl, holding her up by her large asscheeks so that they were face-to-face. "It's time to breed you now, bitch. Other bitch, lick my ass while I breed this cunt."

The Indian girl nearly fainted from a wave of excitement gave Demarcus an unmistakable nod, nonverbally giving him the go to destroy her tiny Indian pussy. The brunette was disappointed she wouldn't get the creampie, but did as she was told and began worshipping his asscrack.

The Black king pulled the college slut closer and with one motion brought her pussylips all the way to the base of his cock, having her take his entire length immediately. She utterred a scream of pleasure and pain, as he stretched her tiny pussy to limits she didn't know she had.

He began to thrust the college girl like a pocket pussy. He kept his body still and moved her cunt around his massive shaft, sending her into a frenzy of pleasure and dizzy ecstasy. She began slipping in and out of consciousness as Demarcus continued to work her like a sex toy, and knew intuitively that this was what she was born for. All those years of being called perfect, all those boys who wanted her so desperately, all those rich white men here and Indian men home who wanted her as a trophy wife, they all meant nothing. Her body, her mind, her womb, her entire was all meant to serve and pleasure the black king who was jackhammering her pussy like it was a cheap fleshlight. As she finally passed out from the overwhleming constant orgasmic bliss, she was so thankful that she was born physically perfect so that she could be the one he creamed on this beach, this night.

Demarcus came just as his breeding vessel passed out and unleashed a characteristically massive load into her pussy, filling her womb and vaginal canal to their absolute limits with just the first gush of black baby juice. Keeping his cock inside her pussy, Demarcus walked over to the unconscious whiteboy that he had knocked out before and dropped the cumstuffed foreign dreamgirl on top of his body, with her pussy falling directly onto his bloodied face.

The beauty's pussy began gushing cum the second Demarcus's cock left it, unable to contain his massive load. She regained consciousness immediately but was so overwhelmed by pleasure and satisfaction she couldn't move. Demarcus ordered the brunette bombshell who had been licking his ass crack to jerk the rest of his cum out, onto the naked body of the dazed Indian girl.

The brunette obeyed of course, and began using every part of her body to squeeze and massage Demarcus's cock to release the next waves of cum from his prior orgasm. Despite already cumming his main load, he was able to produce several waves of cumshots larger than any of the girls had ever seen and easily caked every surface of the Indian's body in a thick coating of virile baby goo.

When he sensed that there was no space left on the bitch to cum, Demarcus shouted "Ok bitches, Dig in. One drop of that shit has more swimmers than a dozen cumshots from any of these babydicked whiteboys. They alive on long as hell in your pussy so it don't matter what your cycle is or any of that shit. I got a 100% breeding rate for a reason."

Immediately, a frenzied stampede of naked college sluts rushed to the caked body of the fun-sized brown beauty and grabbed handfuls of thick globules of black cum and shoved them up their fertile pussies. Although there was plenty to go around and Demarcus's cock was still producing large loads of aftershock, the women continued to act in a mad dash as if they were starving refugees grabbing their first fistfulls of food in weeks.

While the hotties continued to stampede and fill themselves with Demarcus's floor cum, the generous stud decided that he would give his Brunette servant a proper thank you for her help. "Bend over, slut" he said to her. She obliged, and he pumped his last few afterloads into her wet and inviting pussy. The Brunette smiled, feeling that even after all of that, he had given her the largest, thickest load of her life and that impregnation was inevitable.

"All you bitches tell your hot friends to watch the bench in the middle of the party at midnight tonight. You won't wanna miss the show," the Black alpha male said as he got dressed. He took last few drinks off the ground where they had been placed and began walking back to the party while the hotties continued to fight over his bounty of seed.

While Demarcus was having his fun with the college sluts, Aika was making quite the impression of her own. She knew her job was to show up, entice as many boys as she could, then get fucked by Demarcus the middle of the party to heartbreak as many whiteboys and other beta losers as possible.

The Asian enchantress arrived around the same time Demarcus did, but wasn't going to meet up with him for a few hours. Her magnificent figure was draped in a skintight short black dress that revealed every glorious curve on her body, and cut off at the top to reveal the most massive cleavage that most people at this party had every seen. Her long, toned legs were exposed by the short dress and she wore a stunning pair of Loubuton high heels to round off the look. Her gorgeous face was covered in a thin but sensual layer of makeup, with smoky black mascara and bright red lipstick that made every man she gazed at fantasize about what it would look like to have their cock between those lips. In a party full of beauties and bombshells, Aika easily stood out easily as the most sensual and sexy specimen there.

Aika did everything she could to draw attention to herself. Flirting at the bar, dancing on tabletops, grinding with various different white and Asian men on the dancefloors, striking up conversation, everything. She had most men smitten within seconds with her irresistible beauty and magnetic personality. She was turning heads absolutely everywhere she went, and more than a few boys began following her and scheming a hookup strategy.

Aika was enjoying the attention, of course. But watching Demarcus absolutely ravage her gorgeous friends earlier and giving them the greatest fucks of their lives, all in front of their loser husbands who for the most part were powerless to even try to stop him, had confirmed to her what she always knew. Black men are superior, Asian and white boys are nothing. All these whiteboys ogling her were just pathetic losers who couldn't handle her pussy or body if their lives depended on it, and this was doubly true of men of her own race. Getting fucked and bred by a superior black cock in front of these losers was the surefire way to prove to them that they are trash, and that they deserve to be bred out of existence by kings like Demarcus.

Her pussy quivered every time a loser bought her a drink, or confessed their attraction to her, or every tried picking her up. She was so excited to break their hearts when Demarcus would fuck her like a cheap sex toy in the middle of the party, and give her a little black baby to suck on the massive milkjugs growing on her chest.

Aika and Demarcus's meetup time was midnight at the bench in the middle of the party. At 11:55pm, Aika reported dutifully to the bench to see that it was occupied by a couple of white male losers. "Hey babies," she said seductively, "how about I sit with you two? I don't wanna cum between you... not yet at least!". The instantly smitten whiteboys quickly made room for her on the bench, and she sat between them.

She knew Demarcus was probably balls deep in some slut right now, she knew by reputation he liked to take his time and was usually quite tardy to meetups. She made good use of her time by flirting, flaunting, and teasing every surrounding whiteboy she could see. A small crowd of them began to form within minutes, competing for her attention and trying lame pickup lines and pathetic flirting attempts.

Aika's fanclub grew to a small crowd of about a dozen whiteboy and Asian boys in the half hour or so that Demarcus kept her waiting. Another Asian boy joined the small growing crowd, and called out for Aika by name. The bombshell turned her eyes and was elated to see her childhood friend Sunny call out to her.

"Sunny!!!" Aika exclaimed, getting up to give a long, chesty hug to her old friend. "It's been way too long! I had no idea you would be here tonight!" Sunny was Aika's oldest friend from Japan. He was from an extremely wealthy and prominent family that had employed Aika's family, but the two had been extremely close friends from early childhood. Sunny's wealthy family was able to pay for him to study in America, but the lower-class Aika had to use her looks and wits to land a modeling job and become a trophy wife to become wealthy in the states.

Aika knew that Sunny, like many boys she has known in her life, was completely infatuated with her. She also knew that Sunny was possibly the first boy to ever fall in love with her, easily since the two of them were in middle school. Sunny was well aware of the wealth difference between their families and spent their childhood and adolescence dating richer, but less pretty girls than Aika, all while trying to get with her on the side. She of course would always reject his advances, knowing that he didn't view her of worthy of being in an equal relationship. Though they were consistent friends, Sunny often teased Aika about her low status and occasionally made rude remarks about how she would on day be his mistress when he had too much to drink.

Aika sat Sunny right next to her and began catching up, acting more flirtatious and teasing than she had ever been with him before. Aika was overjoyed that Sunny, who never thought she was good enough to date, would be one of the ones to watch firsthand as she got black bred by Demarcus, and she was determined to keep him there as long as it took.

Aika and Sunny continued their conversation, while the small group of betamales orbiting around Aika remained steady. As the conversation grew deeper, the increasingly horny Sunny decided to push his luck and start a risky conversation by asking the busty beauty about her breasts.

"So be real with me, how much did those things cost?" Sunny asked, blushing slightly but more confident than he had the right to be.

"Oh, you're really going to push your luck Sunnyboy? Hahaha. Well nothing. They're all natural. You remember they've always been big, don't you?"

"Come on! You can't fool me. Real boobs don't get that big!"

"You sure about that?" Aika replied, ready to drive everyone in the vicinity into a frenzy. She turned to one of the orbiters standing near her.

"You there. Give my left boob a little feel. Tell me if you think it's real or not".

The loser's jaw dropped, and he immediately grabbed a fistful of Aika's massive jugs and began fondling them.

"Easy there bud! Tell him, do they feel real or not?" Aika said playfully.

"I... Well... Uhh.... Uh..." the orbiter couldn't put two words together.

"Hahahahaha. I'll take that as a 'yes'!" the victorious Aika exclaimed.

Sunny had a look of jealousy in his face, and Aika sent him a teasing stare. She was just about to let every other orbiter cop a feel, when she noticed Demarcus walking over.

Demarcus, having finished his breeding session with the college sluts about an hour prior, began heading to the rendezvous spot when he knew his cock was fully charged. He could have easily gone back to back, but wanted to make sure that he'd be shooting up Aika with the largest load he could produce for the main event of the night so he waited the hour while sipping the drinks that the white sluts bought him with their boyfriends' credit cards.

Demarcus arrived to the agreed upon spot with a small crowd of admiring babes following him. The spot was a simple bench in a well-lit spot in an open area in the middle of the party space. The perfect place to put on a show for all the whiteboy losers who wanted a taste of Aika, and all the women who wanted to witness Demarcus's raw sexual power.

Demarcus pushed through the crowd of guys surrounding the busty beauty, and she immediately stood up to greet him with a long, sensual kiss. The type that showed every onlooker exactly who she belonged to.

stafbeck
stafbeck
361 Followers
12