Black Alpha's Day Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can watch but you can't touch! 10 feet away, each of you!" Aika ordered to the onlooking crowd. She wanted plenty of space for her fun time with Demarcus, and she knew that he wanted a large crowd.

Every man looked in tortured envy as Aika took off her tiny dress to reveal a lacy, jet-black set of matching bra and panties that went perfectly with her fuck-me heels. Her massive breasts were barely contained by the black satin struggling to support her mammories, revealing gratuitous cleavage and exposed breast that jiggled as she moved. Her tiny thong was swallowed by her shapely posterior and thick, jiggly thighs. Demarcus sat on the bench and Aika sat on his lap and gyrated her hips to the music which played, giving him a lapdance.

Some in the men in the crowd were seething with rage at the sight of yet another girl of their dreams being used as a plaything by a powerful black man. Some of them were at the verge of tears at the reminder that top-tier women like Aika would never touch them. Most of them were simply overwhelmed with arousal and fixated on the show Aika was putting on.

As Aika continued stripping and dancing for Demarcus, an increasingly larger crowd gathered around. Men began leaving their girlfriends and potential pick-ups to stare at the Asian bombshell and her flawless figure, and in anticipation of what the Black mountain of masculinity was going to do to her when he decided to take her.

The crowd continued to grow as Aika continued her striptease, and eventually many of the women in the party began to congregate as their dates abandoned them to watch the show. They hated themselves for it just as much as the whiteboys, but they knew they couldn't resist. Soon Aika and Demarcus had the undivided attention of most of the two-hundred-odd party guests.

"Now" Demarcus said firmly as Aika was twirling on his lap. The entire party fell silent in anticipation of what was coming next.

The beauty fell to her knees and crawled over to a sitting Demarcus, and unzipped his pants with her teeth. An audible gasp could be heard as Aika reached inside and pulled out Demarcus' colossus of a cock, still only half-erect.

Most of the male onlookers could no longer resist and began dropping their pants and stroking their little dicks. The juxtaposition of their tiny little pindicks and Demarcus's not-even-fully-erect monster evoked a giggle from Aika, as well as several of the women watching.

Aika began pleasuring Demarcus's cock with her pretty little mouth. It was far to big to fit much more than the tip in her mouth, but she admirably licked, slurped and caressed his cock with her mouth until his entire shaft was coated in a glistening layer of her saliva.

She then lifted her mammoth mammories over the towering cock and lowered her breasts down, enveloping his cock between her jugs with her bras still on. His cock still managed to stick out several inches above the top of her cleavage, and she pointed her head down and began making love to the cock's tip with her mouth.

Aika continued her blowjob-titty-fuck combination for several minutes, massaging and stroking his cock with her globes and sucking the tip. When she felt that his cock had reached the point of full erection, she took the tip out of her mouth and turned around to the crowd, still managing to keep his cock in between her heavenly jugs.

"How's your hands feel, faggots?" She said with a giggle. She then put the tip back in her mouth while making eye contact with as many of the stroking whiteboys as she could, causing several of them to ejaculate.

Demarcus was pleased. His show with Aika had caused even more whiteboy tears than he had hoped for, and he hasn't even began fucking yet. Since most of the women at the party were also watching, they were getting a chance to see firsthand the extent to which the white males they knew were loser cuckold betamales, and how inferior they were to black masculinity. Tormenting whiteboys and converting sexy women to black cock were his main goals in life, and tonight he was going to do both

Content with his progress, Demarcus decided it was enough fucking around. He placed his hand on the back of Aika's $115 bra and pulled, easily ripping it off. Aika's gravity-defying tits stayed in place almost perfectly and she continued to pleasure his cock as she was before. He threw the torn garment in the bushes, and the put his hand on Aika's bubbly ass and grabbed the back of her thong. With incredible ease he also managed to tear off her panties as well, and threw the soaking-wet g-string into a crowd of male masturbators, laughing as they began fighting over it and attempting to inhale its aroma.

Aika lovingly removed Demarcus's pants and shirt, revealing a stunningly muscular black body adorned with tattoos from chest to feet. Demarcus was completely naked except for the large assortment of gold, silver and platinum jewelry around his neck and wrists. Aika was completely nude save for her pair of overpriced high heels.

The entire party watching, Aika climbs over Demarcus and hovered her divine pussy over the noble cock that was standing up for her. The pussy was gushing wet, creating a distinct heavenly scent that stood out from the smell of the countless surrounding college girls who were now fingering themselves as openly as their white and Asian male classmates were stroking their tiny little cocks.

Demarcus could feel every inch of Aika's tight, drowning pussy as she lowered herself onto him. The stimulation of Aika's womanhood, the site of her incredible figure, the tits that could feed an entire orphanage and the satisfaction that he was successfully cucking every whiteboy at the party filled Demarcus with an ecstasy no cuckolded betamale could ever imagine.

As Aika took Demarcus to heaven, her enjoyment was just as intense but far less subtle. Almost immediately after lowering past the tip, she felt a bolt of orgasmic pleasure she didn't know she was capable of feeling and experienced a screaming, shattering orgasm.

The cucks in the crowd held their breaths as Aika continued to lower her angelic pussy on the babymaking pole. They could see her round ass jiggling and the juices overflowing as the pussy stretched in a struggle to take his manhood. They could see her the backs of her massive tits wiggling with every movement, and drove themselves crazy imagining what it looked like from Demarcus's perspective.

Aika had barely reached two thirds down the shaft when she felt his tip knocking on her cervix. There was simply no more room in her vaginal canal, but Demarcus's hypersensitive cock demanded stimulation down to the base. Pushing down on her shoulders, Demarcus pushed Aika all the way down until her asscheeks straddled his massive ballsack. Aika could feel her cervix give way as he pushed her pussy beyond its limits, and felt his tip enter her womb. If she had been pregnant with one of her husband's fetuses, it would be an Asian baby milkshake by now. She knew she wasn't yet pregnant, but the thought of Demarcus's meat rod pounding her husband's fetus into oblivion crossed Aika's mind and she had another screaming orgasm.

Demarcus simply sat and enjoyed himself, knowing damn well that Aika would take care of him and the pleasure he was feeling was so intense that any of the cuckboys watching would gladly give their life for it.

Aika, in a state of near-constant orgasm, was initially composed enough to perform her fucking duties. She began by bouncing up and down, then forward and back, then spelt B-R-E-E-D-M-E with her hips. She had several breakthrough orgasms in combination with her state of chronic orgasm, melting her mind and molding her in a brainless tool of BBC pleasure. Instinct took over as she blacked out in angelic bliss.

Demarcus, in no less great pleasure but far more composed, felt every single move that the enchantress made. Agonizing whiteboys was rewarding, turning women into black breeding sows was fulfilling, white elimination was the goal; but more so than all of that, this life of his was just fun. War was supposed to be hell, but this race war was paradise on earth, at least for Demarcus.

Aika made love to Demarcus's meatstick in every position imagineable as she pleasured him on autopilot. About two hours into the endeavor, as Aika in a full split with her legs extended on either side of the bench and his cock still buried in her pussy as she slammed her ass up and down on the rod, causing her tits to bounce in a way that looked as if it could cause an earthquake if they hit the ground. He grabbed tightly onto Aika's hips, as the dazzled beauty managed to only moan the words Demarcus knew so well

"Cream... pie... cream... pie"

An audible sploosh coud be heard as Demarcus emptied his first load directly into Aika's womb, filling it in an instant with his hot, sticky virile babybatter. Aika knew she was pregnant before the first burst even finished emptying. She could feel the cum flood her womb and gush through her fallopian tubes into her ovaries, bathing both ovum in an ocean of superior seed.

Demarcus's second and third explosions came as he remained inside her womb, plugging her up to forbid any cum to escape until her ducts were saturated. As his balls contracted, the crowd could see Aika's tummy distending as cum continued to poor in but couldn't leave. He continued emptying his sack for at least two minutes before he lifted her up enough for his cock to exit the cervix which had been sealing the cum in, causing a glopping sound as cum endlessly poured out of Aika's fertile pussy. He never fully left her pussy, opting instead to keep enjoying her rare body while immediately moving into round two.

Demarcus ignored the frenzy of women trying to catch the flurry of cum leaking out of Aika's fuckhole. He knew he came enough to impregnate the whole party three times over, and he knew he had several more loads left in him. Nonetheless the feral coeds continued to fight over the load dripping from Aika's pussy and shove it into their own, intent on impregnating themselves and getting to feel Demarcus's babies grow inside their bellies.

Demarcus fell asleep a few hours later, some time in between his fifth and sixth orgasm inside Aika. He slept with her still straddling his muscular body with his cock still lodged inside her babymaker.

Demarcus's housegirl Olivia pulled up the next morning at 9am sharp to see a crowd of white and Asian males sleeping covering in their own cum with their dicks still on their hands, as well as a mob of naked college sluts all with their pussies coated in a thick crust of white batter. In the center of all this was Demarcus, still hard and inside of Aika, sleeping on a bench with his head bent forward using her boobies as a pillow.

Olivia giggled and began counting the people at the scene. She walked over and rubbed Demarcus's shoulder, waking him up.

"Good work last night, stud. Looks like yesterday you managed 8 direct breedings, several dozen indirect and about a hundred-odd whiteboys who will never be able to get a boner for anything other than interracial porn again! I think that's the most impressive total since at least last Wednesday! Miss Teen Rhode Island is waiting in your bed along with the Princess of Sweden. Do you want me to take you home now or do you want to stay a bit longer with Aika?"

"Who the fuck is Aika?" the stud said as he pushed his preggo fucktoy off of him. "Pick up my clothes and let's get fucking going. Did you bring one of the twins? I haven't had a good fuck in 3 hours"

The end of Demarcus's day!

Any suggestions for the next adventures of this alpha male? Leave them in the comments. Appreciate all feedback!


12