All Comments on 'Black and Blue'

by crimfolk

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
PaulGetitPaulGetitover 1 year ago

Great story! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It's time for breeding baby bumps!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such bullshit!

alexetlaurealexetlaureover 1 year ago

So happy to see this new story today, anw what a nice start !

Can't wait to read the following chapters.

Great writing ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jessica will give 45 year old Claire to the Taylor Foundation where she will start shedding excess poundage of 155 pounds under the tuleage of her 19 year old Black Mistress young enough to be her daughter and weighing 112 pounds. She will be trained how to respect black people when being pulled on a dog leash and made to apologize profusely upon command by her black mistress 19 years eager to own Claire's body and soul. Other responsibilities would be cleaning up classrooms and offices of the Taylor Foundation and pleasurizing Antwan and Jessica in their office who will review her progress in shedding pounds to get to 115 from her current weight of 155. Bad news would result in ass reddening spankings and face slappings by her black mistress who wants her to meet her weight goals and be more attractive to black men.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking at your previous stories, the best one to handle Claire would be Dee as Jessica Lyons would put a stable submissive woman to work with getting Claire off the idea she is still a police woman by softening her rough edges through hugs and kisses. If Claire is assigned to a black woman, Dee would ask in a very nice way that she know ahead of time exactly what Claire is expected to do before tempers blow out between the two. Taking away Claire's police persona would go a long way to enable Claire to submit submissively to her black mistress as she makes amends for racism towards black people. Dee would be a better position by conveying to Claire that her misbehavior would be Dee getting disciplined by Claire's mistress.

Eventually after Claire is a submissive, then she will be prepared to have interracial sex with black men and getting impregnated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Female cop" instead of cop. Really?

Misterc53Misterc53over 1 year ago

I'm not a writer. So that this with a grain of salt. I started reading and halfway through the first page I lost interest. So many references to things I have no idea about. Maybe I'm slow, but I didn't enjoy reading although I though the descriptive premise was interesting. 2 stars sorry

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author, "EZ4BLKcock" wrote a continued series named"Santa's Helper". This story seems to extend the story of the female cop.

Names are changed.

Cool deep thinking to you "crimfolk".

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start - reminded me (in a good way) of the Santa's Helper story on here from some time ago.

crimfolkcrimfolkover 1 year agoAuthor

EZ4BLKcock did indeed take over Santa's Helper from another writer and a couple of scenes there are indeed among the inspirations for this. I thought it would be fun to write a similar scenario but from the other perspective. I'm not sure EZ4BLKcock didn't finish his story but he left this thread hanging which is what set my mind running.

Is 'female cop' offensive to people? I didn't want to use the British term and that seemed a commonly used descriptor in the US. Anyway I'm posting interracial erotic fiction with frequent use of very salty terms. As ever I mean no insult or offence to any reader. We are all just having fun here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

great story and really happy you are getting time to write. Hope you get part three of paying the rent out soon. That story has great promise and I hope a few white boys get a chance to serve their girlfriend's black masters as well. Keep up the superb work....richar

Enterprise1701AEnterprise1701Aover 1 year ago
What the hell...

... Big Black Cock is not a proper noun and SHOULD NOT BE CAPITOLIZED... PERIOD!!! The same goes for just Black, it's not a proper noun guys, and should be all in lower case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love it .. just can't wait to see where she thinks Black Daddy will breed her and he has her gang bred instead ...

SweetSexynSassySweetSexynSassyover 1 year ago

Can;t wait to read the next part !!!!!

crimfolkcrimfolkover 1 year agoAuthor

Enterprise1701A - In MY stories Black and Big Black Cock are the properest and the nouniest of all proper nouns!

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonover 1 year ago

Crimfolk, I think this is your most solid writing effort yet. Your stories have improved much over time. This could be your magnum opus. Cannot wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Imagine Claire is stripped naked from her police uniform and her Black Mistress using her handcuffs to cuff her hands behind back. Then her hairy pussy gets people's attention and her Black Mistress starts pulling thick pussy hair with a pair of pliers with her panties stuffed in mouth to quell her screaming as she is made to stand still and bite down hard on the white panties stuffed in her mouth which results in unintelligible babble coming from her stuffed mouth while her Black Mistress starts spanking Claire's white ass into a reddening massed shape as she accepts the discipline for her racism toward black people as a police officer.

Then handcuffs are removed from her tied arms as she quickly gets into position for her Black Master to start fucking her tight pussy until he cums hard inside. Her mistress warms Claire's reddening cheek as she tells her that paying reparations would mean she will accept a black man's potent cum to be impregnated and carry a black baby to full term as she is broken down.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The few white boys will abandon their girlfriends and find other girlfriends. The black boys will give them the best sex ever as they are put hard to work earning rent money to pay the rent which seems to grow exponentially each month. Mothers who visit their daughters in the apartment are intimidated by their Black Mistresses into shutting up about the lack of bras and panties being worn by their daughters as they show their new independence, even challenging their mothers to shed overdressed clothing to show their sexiest bodies. Getting spanked all around by their Black Mistresses will drive them to total exhaustion as they are slowly stripped of conservative clothing until hugged by their daughters when naked and positioned in front of a naked black stud for a changing life experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Female cops offensive? Not ready as they are full of authorative spunk. When domesticated, they will obey and do what you want them to do.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Breeding babies is the next step for Claire!

auhound49auhound49over 1 year ago
Great writing!

I have been waiting for a continuation of Santa's Helper for a decade now! THANKS.

Please post parts 2 & 3 soonest!!!! Your fans are waiting to find out who gets a big black belly bulge, and when.

ShamimrashedShamimrashedover 1 year ago

Waiting for more parts

Walker_BronsonWalker_Bronsonover 1 year ago

Will there be a follow-up?

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Can never refuse a black cock, never❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Did you write a now deleted version of this where the wife was a teacher?

crimfolkcrimfolkover 1 year agoAuthor

I have never deleted any of my stories. My series featuring a teacher are my Dee stories. This story takes inspiration from the story 'Santa's Helper' as others have noted.

There will be a follow-up and I am writing it now. I aim to get it finished by the end of the year but sometimes these things happen quickly and sometimes life gets in the way. I'll post any info on timings on my author page so if you make an account and then follow me as an author you won't miss it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why was it rejected?

crimfolkcrimfolkover 1 year agoAuthor

I am working on the issue - the second part will appear either here or elsewhere and I will keep you all informed on my author page. Thanks, as ever, for your interest.

crimfolkcrimfolkover 1 year agoAuthor

Part 2 is now published. Literotica is quite rightly careful to protect its authors' works. I was very hopeful the delay would be temporary and so it turned out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Jean will become the Mistress of Claire as she decides how to make Claire more docile to black people by feeding her the addictive cocaine to permanently wean her off the mental sharpness of a police officer and into a well created slut eager to have a black baby. She will get addicted to opioids as she embraces fucking black men. And she will be moved to another city where nobody will look for her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercrimfolk@crimfolk
Challenge 5 has been submitted and Chalenge 6 is one-third complete so should follow by the end of the month if all goes well. Thanks for all the support and kind comments

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES