All Comments on 'Black and Blue Ch. 05'

by WifeWatchman

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
tranzmanytranzmanyover 3 years ago

So next, a pandemic? This was a good read WW, a little depressing as a reminder of the realities in real life but a good read. Thanks!

tazz317tazz317over 3 years ago
DOES ANYBODY BELIEVE ARMAGEDDON IS LAYING DORMANT BEING FOISTED BY THE MEDIA BEING PROTECTED BY THE U.S. CONSTITUTION

by spin attorneys with money, power, bribery and blackmail, while zealousy secreting all evidence TK U MLJ LV nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Not Delaware

I presume you are referring to the death of George Floyd. That was in Minneapolis, MN. Things got very ugly for a while with outside agitators augmenting those who were already angry. Fortunately, nobody else died and the trouble subsided in just two or three weeks. Tragically, several businesses were looted and burned. Most of these businesses catered to the black and latino communities which reside in that area.

The Minneapolis City Council tried to defund the police, but Mayor Frey, (a Democrat in case you are wondering) vetoed. In St. Paul, Mayor Carter, another Democrat also declined to defund.

There is a difference between a radical revolutionary, a leftist and a liberal, just as there is a difference between a right wing revolutionary and a conservative. You are a good writer, but unless your prose opinions are just for the story, this is something you either fail to or choose not to understand.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hoping...

you were going to have Melina at least give Don an oral reward.

Bummer!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
i sorta miss...

Really good story (but then i repeat myself...). Well put together and engaging. Like the lengthier chapters, too. Lets us get a bit more into the feel of the thing.

i do sorta miss the story lines that allowed us to escape a bit more from the “real” world. Ya know: weirdly frightening chemistry; unscathingly (well mostly...) cheating death — good one here —; porn star CIA agents; ninja stuff in a frozen dictatorship; people falling into the sack or other areas all over. That kinda stuff that’s not so achingly close to the headlines of every day.

i will continue reading and enjoying; just sayin’, ya know?... Please keep ‘em coming!

rick

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon/Not Delaware

Yes, I know the George Floyd incident occurred in Minneapolis. Remember that I'm not writing this as non-fiction. I put the incident at the end in Wilmington, Delaware very much on purpose.

You may also have noticed in an earlier chapter that the primary voting was at 'George Floyd Elementary School', which was my tribute to him.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Comments on the comments

tranzmany - I haven't decided if Earth-Crowbar is going to have a pandemic. I'm leaning against it for the time being.

tazz317 - I've always enjoyed your cryptic comments, so please keep them coming. As to my writing and what is going on in the real world, my main objective is to show the manipulation of the People by the deeply corrupt Mainstream Media, and the Media aiding and abetting the Establishment (of both Parties) in crushing the People. How much of the rest of it is really true? You decide. (And now we have stock market corruption to write about. Source material never ends!)

anon/hoping - stay tuned for more of Melina's sexual exploits (yowza!)

anon/sorta miss - I hear ya. Some of what I write is to vent my frustrations, as well as to expose what the deeply corrupt Media is doing. But we'll be getting back towards whodunnits, 'bedtime stories', and other good stuff in the coming stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nazis are not socialist, they are fascists

As another comment pointed out the difference is important.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 3 years ago
WW, are you going to touch on the Capitol Riot?

Talk about the corrupt media, misnomers, and misleading reporting. Your stories seem to be about six to eight months behind, I'll be interested how you portray that.

Also the widespread fraud/not fraud. I'm a professional IW/IO guy for 25 years now, so I watch the media misrepresentation, writhing in agony. If I can help, let me know.

Great stuff. Melina is going to break out and get hot? Great!

Cindy is preggers, whodathunk? You briefly touched on Callie, will that resurface? Jim?

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
Anon/nazis and john_sixfooter

Anon - "Nazi" is a contraction of the German for "National Socialist". Note that last word, there. Both Naziism and Fascism are LEFTWING philosophies. Once again the Americsn Mainstream Media constantly lies to try to tie Naziism and Fascism to rightwing Conservatives, and they think if they repeat the lie often enough it'll come true.

john_sixfooter - Yes, I'm catching up to reality, timewise. We have an Election coming up on Earth-Crowbar. I'm not sure what I'll write about, but the lies of the Power Establishment (of both Parties) and the American Mainstream Media about "Jan. 6th" will be exposed. I also intend to write about the Establishment's abuse of regular people in the current Wall Street scandal. Stay tuned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The prose: ok. The plot *!

Defund the rogue republicans. Deseat #DeathSantis ! Save a life kill a cop.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanover 3 years agoAuthor
About anon/the prose

I'm leaving that hatred-fllled comment up because it so perfectly shows the views and the hatreds of the Left. 'Cancel' DeSantis, a perfect example of the Cancel Culture' desire to silence and wipe out all Conservative voices and ideas.

But worst of all is the STANDARD Lefitst desire to MURDER Police Officers. It's right there. The Left wants to MURDER Police Officers, and one of the racist Haters just said so in that comment. Not much more to say, is there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A ponderance

I truly enjoy the solving crime aspects of your stories. I wish for less politics and less news aspects of it. I'm one of many readers of a free website so it's all a grain of salt.I prefer not to have the real world not directly intrude on a perfectly fantastic set of fictional characters. Some scant or faint trace references can't be avoided i get it...but bold face typing statements seems like a crude interruption to the readers enjoyment of the story.

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Anon/a ponderance

The parts I am putting in bold *ARE* the reasons I'm even writing these stories at all. I'm sure you agree it's a much better way of opposing the Left than something like storming a capitol building...

Oh yeah! About that... I've ALREADY written about thugs storming a capitol building. Go (re-)read 'Schools and the Second' Chapter 4. That was inspired by Leftist Democrat thugs storming the Wisconsin State Capitol Building. Wait... didn't the Media REMIND us of that after "January 6th"? Oh, the Media didn't mention that?

And yes, for those Leftwing Haters out there that keep sending me emails but are too cowardly to put a return address, but hide under the 'Anonymous' label, the Haters that openly state they want Donald Trump and Police Officers to be murdered... it was THEIR fellow Leftist agitators that stormed a capitol building first! So any of them whining about "January 6th"... are just hypocrites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
thank you

I for one applaud you for exposing the double standards of the left and the main stream media. I also know there are bad people on the right also and you expose that side too. I, Sir, share the frustrations that you write about so well. I wish there was more that we could do to remedy the problems. I have followed your stories of the Iron Crowbar for many years and hope to do so for many more. You are one of the best writers on this site so please don't change anything. In my younger days I worked in radio and television and it sickens me to see what has happened with the hate based and agenda driven lapdogs it has become, I await with baited breath the next story in the life of the Iron Crowbar,

Jon

WifeWatchmanWifeWatchmanabout 3 years agoAuthor
Next story submitted.

The next story, "Woman In Love", has been submitted and hopefully will be published soon.

Ravey19Ravey19about 2 years ago

A great story exposing the seedier side of politicians and thd media. Pleased that Melina survived but at what cost?

chytownchytown5 months ago

*****Thanks for the read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWifeWatchman@WifeWatchman
In an exercise of pure censorship, Literotica published all 5 chapters of my story "Climate Injustice" and then removed them, saying the readers of their explicit sex site(!) want safe spaces from politics(!!) I have published "Climate Injustice" on my Patreon site where the ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES