Witness for the Prosecution Ch. 01

Story Info
The Toyota Gang trial is interrupted; Legal beagles hook up.
19.7k words
4.82
4.2k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is part of an ongoing series. The chronological order of my stories is listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racism, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

There may or may not be discussion of political issues in my stories. If you are a Snowflake that feels you need to be protected from any mention of politics, then click the Back button now, and never attempt to read any of my stories ever again. You've been warned.

***

Dedicated to Dame Agatha Christie, with apologies for the riff of the title of one of her greatest stories.

Part 1 - Prologue

Saturday, October 30th. The rutting couple humped savagely, almost desperately, each trying to out-do the other, They were practically hurling their bodies at each other, tearing into each other. It was adversarial sex at its best as he plunged into her again and again with relentless power.

"I'm going to give you what you need!" the fit, muscular dark-haired guy yelled as he relentlessly slammed his throbbing hard cock into the sopping wet cunt of the hot blonde beneath him.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck me, fuck me! I gotta have that dick!" the woman cried out as she spread her legs wider to receive all of his six inches as deeply into into her womanhood as she could get it.

For him, the savage copulation was practical. His cock was sheathed in a condom, and he rarely climaxed while wearing one. He was desperately trying to get his nut, and she wasn't helping him very much beyond letting him pound her pussy into a creamy lather. Every time he lowered his head to kiss her full, luscious, lipsticked lips, she turned her face away, and he ended up nuzzling her cheek, jaw, and neck.

For her, she was enjoying the deep, hard fucking he was giving her, but it wasn't getting her off. She could tell he was struggling to reach the crest, but she wickedly didn't do anything to help, like grab his hard asscheeks, or wrap her shapely legs around him, or kiss him. She was naked except for the bright white very-high-heel pumps she was wearing, and she didn't want to risk stabbing him with her heels and bringing everything to a screeching halt.

Their well-matched bodies were glowing with sweat as he grunted and began shoving his meat into her with shorter, stabbing thrusts, and he finally felt his nut rising. "Gonna come." he gasped. Seconds later, he felt the painful ecstasy as his loins pulsed. Streams of thick, ropy jism fired out of the end of his pulsing piss-slit, only to be captured by the end of the condom, and rendered useless.

They collapsed together, and he rolled off of her to her left side, both of them breathing heavily. He did not ask her if she had orgasmed; now that he had come, it did not matter to him.

"That was good." she finally said dispassionately. "But we gotta go."

"Yeah, we do." Chip Blake said. "I've gotta confer with my clients. So, are we on? Are we doing this?"

"Yes." replied Savannah Fineman. "If we can get the trial date moved up."

As they relaxed in post-coital bliss, neither of them noticed the little black cylinder under the door of Room 202 of the Sunrise Hotel that had recorded the video and audio of the legal beagles in flagrante delicto. They also did not realize that the tiny camera secreted behind the A/C vent had been recording as well.

After retrieving the camera under the door, Eddy the Bounty Hunter returned to Room 204 and preserved his recordings on his laptop, and also copied the files to jump drives...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Saturday, November 13th. The Usual Suspects were gathered at The Cabin. We had watched college football games all day. What South Carolina did to Tennessee not only ended the Volunteers's hopes to make the College Football Playoffs (CFP), but was a humiliation almost as bad as the existence of the Atlanta Falcons to the city of Atlanta.

"I think Carole was right a few weeks ago, when she said Tennessee needs a new Defensive Backs coach." I said. "Their current one is louuussyyyy."

"No Crystal Trophy for them!" Jim had said.

"It's that ugly metal thing that looks like a bull-horn now." Carole had replied.

"Actually..." I said, "you're both right. They still give out the Crystal Trophy, just not on TV." (Author's note: That is true. Georgia has Crystal Trophies as well as the ugly yellow CFP trophies for their 2021 and 2022 National titles. I know this because I have seen them with my own eyes.)

Teresa and Todd had brought their boys, who were doing 'boys' things with my boys in the attic room. Little Jack Burke tried to play Zoning Commissioner when a dispute over Railroad rights-of-way began, but he was shot down by Judge Tasha Troy-Patterson's enlightened ruling... enforced by the Future Iron Crowbar, Carole Troy, who 'intervened' when little Jack tried re-zoning by destroying a railroad bridge. Jack was still rubbing his hurt shoulder when his mother gave him a talking-to about respecting the Judge's rulings...

Teresa had invited Chaplain Alberto Romano to join us, and he did. Buddy took one for the team by letting the good Father give him skritchins, which the good Father lavishly applied. The supper of hamburgers, hot dogs, and other 'tailgating' items managed to quickly vanish, and the prime suspects in the disappearance of the food were boys with hollow legs. Good grief! do they eat a lot! I lamented to myself... then counted my blessings to have boys and the means to provide them with food.

Teresa had invited Chaplain Romano because Notre Dame was playing a big game against Clemson. "Are you a Notre Dame fan?" Maggie Ross asked him as we watched.

"No, I was always a Boston College fan." replied Father Romano. "I'm a Bruins fan, too. And I like the Celtics, though I don't watch basketball very much."

"What about the Pay-tree-uts?" asked Carole.

Father Romano said "No, not them. They cheat too much. Their head coach and especially that quarterback of theirs are dirty. The quarterback destroyed his cellphone's SIM cards rather than cooperate with the NFL during an investigation of him cheating. And he cries like a baby if a defensive player so much as breathes on him."

"Like the Bull-dogs quarterback in the Wild-cats game?" asked Carole.

"O-kayyyy," interrupted Cindy Ross, "let's find something else to talk about..."

Now it was 8:30pm or so. Father Romano, Sheriff Griswold, Teresa, Cindy, and I were on the back deck, in a semi-circle around the fire in the fire pot. Laura had provided us a bottle of wine and glasses, and we were drinking more of it that we should have been.

Teresa said "Father, tell Cindy that golf joke. She played golf in high school."

"Oh, really?" Father Romano said, his voice connoting interest.

Cindy said "I lettered in golf at Town High School. Won the Region title. Got my ass handed to me at the State Championships, though."

"Language, young lady." mused the Sheriff, who was drinking his own bottle of wine and seemed determined to kill (empty) the bottle.

"Oh, Father Romano has heard that language before." Teresa said with the merest twinkle in her eye. "Tell them the joke, Father."

"Okay." Father Romano said. "A priest and a nun were playing golf. On the first hole green, the priest putted and missed. 'Damn, I missed!' he exclaimed. 'Father! Language!' the horrified nun said."

Romano: "They got to the second hole green, and the priest putted and missed again. 'Damn, I missed!' he said. The nun said 'Father, you must control the filth of your tongue!'. So they got to the third hole. The priest putted, he missed, and he said 'Damn, I missed!'. The nun said 'Father, if you say that again, God is going to strike you dead with lightning!'."

Romano: "They got to the fourth hole. The priest putted. The priest missed. The priest said 'Damn, I missed!'. Suddenly, a huuuge black cloud formed over the green, and a bolt of lightning blasted down... and obliterated the nun!"

"And a Voice came out of the cloud and said... 'Damn! I missed!'." the Chaplain finished.

Everyone laughed, especially Cindy and the Sheriff. Griswold said loudly: "That reminds me of the time young Crowbar here actually submitted a receipt to be reimbursed... for a round of golf! Damndest thing I ever saw. After they reimbursed him, I got that receipt back and framed it, and I still have it!" (Author's note: 'The Murdered Football Player, Ch. 03, 06.)

Everyone laughed and talked loudly as we remembered that case and that round of golf. That brought Laura out. "What is all this noise?" she said as she came up to us.

Teresa said "Father Romano told a joke that used 'colorful metaphors', and things went from there."

"Was it the wine talking?" Laura asked.

"Must've been." said Teresa. "And by the way, this is really good wine. What is it?"

"Tokay." Laura said. "Are any of you familiar with it? Don?"

I said "I think it's an Eastern European wine. First time I heard of it was the mention of it in the Sherlock Holmes Canon... the very last story Conan Doyle wrote, 'His Last Bow', if memory serves me correctly. The English name is 'Tokay', but the local name sounds Japanese: Tokaji."

The Sheriff replied "Yes, that's the one. Its region covers parts of Hungary and Slovenia. I ordered Laura a couple of bottles from my most reliable source for rare bourbons."

"And it was nice of you to do so, Sheriff." Laura said. She added "We'd talked about Tokay wine, but I didn't expect you to get any for me."

"Don't look the gift horse in the mouth." I replied, holding up my wine glass. "So why is Tokay coming up, all of a sudden?"

Laura said "After the Queen died, we were talking about the Crown Jewels, and I talked about how the British Crown Jewels were stored at Fort Knox, Kentucky, along with all the gold, during World War Two. And then we talked about how other countries in Europe, especially eastern Europe, sent their Crown Jewels and valuables to Fort Knox during that time."

Laura: "Hungary gave their Crown of Saint Stephen, which was in use from the year 1000, to American soldiers to keep it out of the hands of the Soviets as much as the Nazis. It was stored in Fort Knox. Jimmy Carter returned the crown to Hungary during his Presidency, and it's now on display in their Parliament building."

Laura: "And other countries sent their valuables and jewels to Fort Knox, as well. It wasn't part of the Crown Jewels of any nation, but one eastern European country had a huge emerald, possibly the largest cut emerald in the world, called the 'Tokay Emerald'. It was allegedly sent to Fort Knox during those war years. It was never returned, and the American Government says it was never in there to begin with. But many believe that it still is in there."

Laura: "And that's where the 'Tokay' came into the picture, and of course the Sheriff steered the conversation into the wine."

"Har!" barked the Sheriff. "Glad I did. Like you said, Teresa, it's good stuff." He poured himself some more...

Part 2 - Trial And Error

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" shouted the redheaded MILF reporterette at 7:00am, Monday, November 15th, from the anchor desk of the KXTC studios. "The first of the Toyota Gang trials begin today!"

After the hard-charging intro music, Bettina began: "Channel Two News will have complete coverage of the trials of the three gangs allegedly connected to the Toyota Gang ring of criminals. Let's go to trusted reporter Amber Harris for more. Amber!"

"That's right, Bettina!" said the height-challenged, athletic blonde reporterette, standing on the roof of the building at Riverside and College, at the southwestern corner of Courthouse Square, with the Courthouse on the east end of the Square in her distant background. "Channel Two News has learned that the trial of the first gang will begin this morning!"

Amber: "The 'Toyota Gang' is the collective name being given to three groups, each with four members, who used Toyota vehicles in a spree of crimes, all involving the use of guns, to commit robberies and even assassinations. Their operations extended as far south as Southport and into Midtown and its affluent suburb district of Palmyra County."

Amber: "After months of failure by Police Commander Donald Troy to apprehend anyone involved in the crimes, the alleged perpetrators were arrested in separate actions over the last several weeks... while Commander Troy was out of Town. The first four alleged gang members were arrested while he was away at his high school reunion, and another gang was arrested while he was on a mission for the State Bureau of Investigation instead of being here at home working with his own Officers. Apparently the TCPD didn't need Commander Troy's help, and their operations without him led to successful arrests."

Amber: "The Police have used racist terminology to describe the gangs, saying they had a Hispanic team, a Black team, and an Asian team. The case has been assigned to inexperienced rookie Judge Franklin Washington, and is being prosecuted by Assistant District Attorney Savannah Fineman, an experienced, veteran prosecutor with many successes in the Courtroom."

Amber: "Motions to Sever were made to separate the trials of the three arrested gangs, which was granted by the Appellate Court after being denied by the local Superior Court. The first team, which Police called the Hispanic team, go on trial beginning this morning for allegedly robbing a convenience store at gunpoint, after all parties and their attorneys agreed to move up the trial date."

Amber: "And Channel Two News has learned that ADA Fineman has made a plea agreement with one member of the gang, who is expected to testify against the others in exchange for immunity from prosecution and witness protection. With this witness's testimony against the others, this should be a quick, easy victory for ADA Fineman. Back to you, Bettina!"

"Thank you, Amber!" Bettina said as the feed returned to her. "That was trusted reporter Amber Harris, who will be bringing you updates to that story and giving you the information that you have the right to know. And in other news, the fallout of Commander Troy's use of excessive force in brutally taking down peaceful protester Anthony Wilson continues to plague the Police and the Town & County in general. Let's go to highly respected reporter Carl Lemay for more. Carl!"

"That's right, Bettina!" said the well-dressed Reporter of Color from the same rooftop at Riverside and College, but with City Hall on the western end of Courthouse Square as his backdrop. "Anthony Wilson and his family have filed a 20 million dollar lawsuit against the Town & County, the Police Force, and Commander Troy personally. They cite not only the excessive use of force, but accuse Commander Troy of using that excessive force because Commander Troy is white and Mr. Wilson is black."

Lemay: "Commander Troy's legal representation immediately filed a countersuit against Wilson and his entire family, but, as usual, Commander Troy has not responded to repeated requests by KXTC Channel Two News for comment. Mayor Daniel Allgood also has not responded to our requests for comment. And while City Attorney Dennis Garland did respond, he said only that he was studying the lawsuit and would have a proper response at the proper time."

Lemay: "Also, Bettina, Social Justice groups are outraged at the repeated abuse of peaceful protesters, especially Protesters of Color, at the hands of the Town & County Police, led by Police Chief Sean Moynahan and Commander Donald Troy, who are both white. But help is on the way."

Lemay: "US Attorney General Derrick B. Harland has notified Governor Sharon Marshall and State Attorney General Gil Krasney that the US DOJ has opened an investigation of systemic White Nationalist racism within the Town & County, and that he expects their cooperation and support in that investigation. And Channel Two News has learned that as part of the investigation, US DOJ Civil Rights Division Attorney Ava Hinds is already in the State, beginning her work to bring justice to Minorities in our Town & County."

The feed went to a split-screen with Bettina, who said: "Carl! Any word on the Board of Inquest against Donald Troy and the Town & County Public Safety Department, which was a bipartisan request by the Mayor and Council?"

Lemay: "After last week's incident at the Council meeting, where Commander Troy severely injured Mr. Wilson and Police arrested dozens of peaceful protesters, the Board of Inquest was postponed by Inspector General James Goodwin. He has not responded to repeated requests for comment by KXTC Channel Two News, but his Office put out a statement that the investigation is ongoing, and the Board of Inquest would either be rescheduled or called off depending on their findings."

Lemay: "And there is one other item of note, Bettina. Senior Deputy Sheriff Louis Bailey had renewed his grievances against Sheriff's Department Chief of Staff Cindy Ross and made new ones against Police Commander Donald Troy. However, the Police Captain's Union, which represents Bailey, Ross, and Troy, declined to pursue the grievances on Senior Deputy Bailey's behalf. Back to you, Bettina!"

The feed went solely to Bettina, who said "Thank you, Carl! That was highly respected reporter Carl Lemay with that important information. And now let's go to Pat Stellum for an update on news concerning the University. Pat!"

"That's right, Bettina!" shouted the portly reporter, standing near University Avenue with the signature University Clock Tower in his background. "Channel Two News has learned that the Chief Justice of the State Supreme Court, Robert Johnson, known for his extreme right-wing views and judicial opinions, re-imposed the stay issued by the Superior Court that prevented the School from firing two insubordinate Biology professors for failing to obey University President Jerry Moore's demand they sign written pledges to support the great cause of Climate Justice!"

Stellum: "The stay had been overturned by Appellate Judge Leahy, but the State Chief Justice reimposed it pending a hearing in Superior Court of the professors's lawsuits. With the Courts's dockets full of cases resulting from the arrests of the Toyota Gangs as well as peaceful protesters, the professors's cases may not be heard until next year. The stay also requires the professors be fully paid until the hearing is completed."

Stellum: "Governor Sharon Marshall, a far-Right White Nationalist like her predecessor Val Jared, has said she will open an investigation of President Moore's actions regarding the professors, and also allegations by a number of University Athletics Programs boosters and donors of improprieties by Dr. Moore in using his University aircraft for political purposes in flying Dr. Lionel Carmela to the Wildcats-Bulldogs game. And Republicans in the State Legislature are also threatening investigations when the next session of the Legislature begins in January..."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Fastest time from crime to trial without a plea deal that I have ever seen." said Lieutenant Commander Teresa Croyle as she, Sheriff Griswold, ADA Paulina Patterson, Me, Chief Moynahan, Deputy Chief Tanya P. Muscone, and Chief Deputy Cindy Ross drank coffee and watched the propaganda-cast in the Chief's Conference Room. "How did that happen?"