Black Beauty Ch. 01

Story Info
What if seeking revenge ultimately leads you to your doom.
2.5k words
4.1
19.3k
22

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 02/20/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: I have a taste for interracial sex/love stories of black women being used in forced love/scenes, dubious consent, and non-consent scenes with white men, and unfortunately, there are far too few of them - far too many of the interracial stories involve black men with white women or other cultures.

If this is something that you are not interested in and do not enjoy reading, Please stop reading and do something else. It would be best if you did not burn your brain cells. There are other stories out there you may like. The others that enjoy my story, please let me know how you feel. Thank you

Shout to Kenji Sato for editing

Selen's eyes were shrouded by a heavy black cloud that grayed out her vision. Selen began to thrash and resist her kidnappers. She pushed and shoved for her life. Then, Selen started to feel a pulsing, whooshing sound in her ears. The pain shot up her arm like electricity. She cringed. It exploded in her head, causing her to feel lightheaded. Selen felt her neck muscles strain, as her head arched back in the path of a downhill spiral, only seeing black.

Unaware of how long she has been unconscious, Selen ached, her fingers clenched and unclenched, trying to get some feeling in them. She peeled herself off the cold, damp floor, with her hands in a bowtie knot. Her body felt heavy. Her throat felt as if she was drowning in the sands of the Sahara desert. Letting her fingers roam around, she felt nothing but pain, as she moved her body. Not knowing what was to come, made her heartbeat speed up. A surge of aching pain was pounding throughout her head once again. Terror sucked the very breath from her lungs, as she heard the men speak.

"We fucked up."

"You, you mean; you were the one driving the car."

"It was your bright idea to crash into the front door."

"Aye, but you're the dumbass that went with it."

"She had that house wired to explode. I wasn't going to die over this bitch."

"Yeah, she was planning on going out with a bang."

"It was an innovative idea, we caught her by surprise."

"He said to bring her back in one piece!!"

"She's fine, she's still pretty; plus, he won't be too mad, it is Mr. Maglio. This girl is as good as dead."

"She's safe for now, Mr. Maglio wants to ask her some questions."

"After the boss is done with his questioning, anyone can have her."

"Some of the women are not interesting enough to make it," he chuckled.

"Bro, she's pretty strong, I hope she does make it. I want to try some of that juicy pussy before... you know."

Selen heard both men cackling like hyenas.

"I hope she is not a screamer like the last few bitches. I'll rip her tongue out."

Selen heard the men leave the room. The color drained from her face. These men were laughing about using her body. She moved herself to an upright position, feeling the pain coursing throughout her body. Her mouth felt dry and sticky with thick salivating blood inside, a moan escaped her pierced body.

'Fuck, Selen. Why didn't you notice them?' she asked herself.

Thinking back to the chain of events, the fools crashed through her front door. That is right, she had thought. There was a giant gaping hole in the front of her house. Selen would have banged her head against the wall, if she was not already in pain. Selen had messed up. She was so tired of running. Selen felt she was ready for death; she knew she would not keep her promise to her father about finding her mother. She has wanted to be with him for a long time now. Her death would be horrible. She knew she heard the stories about Mr. Maglio. She knew that she would be dead soon. Lost in thought, she was unsure how much time had passed. She heard the roaring of hyenas again coming towards her.

"Do you think she's alive?

"Not sure."

The unknown person got close to her, Selen thrashing her bound hands and legs against him. She felt a hand pressed on her neck, and tried to pry the fingers away, but she lost consciousness.

"Get her legs," she heard someone hiss.

He sounded older once up close to her. Selen wasn't sure, her mind was racing. Selen was hoisted in the air. It felt like she was being draped over someone's shoulder like a towel. She knew she was being carried, but she could not tell where. No matter how good of a fighter Selen was, Selen could not withstand many assailants. Thrown on her back onto a bed, she screamed as the pain jolted throughout her body; her mouth opened wide, gasping for air. She felt the cloth stuffed in her mouth; cheeks were filled to the brim. She thought her mouth would burst open; the tape was applied around her mouth so she couldn't push out her gag.

"Now that we have your attention. My name is Pain and this here, is Judge."

"Hi." The other man sounded younger than the one in front of her.

"We're going to check you out. Make sure you don't have any broken bones. We're the medical staff," he chuckled. His voice was cold and gut-wrenching. Selen knew this was a dangerous situation. This time, she felt her nose being pinched by her attackers. Selen thought he was trying to suffocate her. Finally, the panic started to settle in, a lot of air is being used as her rapid heartbeats for life.

She let gravity sink her into the bed as both men climbed in.

"She's breathing fine." Both men laughed.

Selen felt helpless and vulnerable to these monsters. His hands were large as he pulled her towards him. Selen heard the tearing of her shirt, her tight skirt, then he removed her bra, then finally he slid her panties down and off. Her ankles were forced apart. She felt more rope being attached to her ankle and tied to the end of the bed; her hands pulled above her head and connected to the headboard.

"Ohh, Judge, you hit the jackpot!" Pain shouted. Selen was curvy and plump. Both men were excited as this chocolate feast was laid out before them.

"What size do you think those sucks are?" Pain asked. He was amazed at how perky and cute they were. "I wonder if anyone has ever told her she got big nipples?" Pain asked Judge.

"I'm not sure, they're pretty big." Judge took one of her nipples between his thumb and index finger and pinched them roughly. Judge was pulling Selen's nipples out from her body, tugging them at a painful angle. Releasing his hold on her left nipple, he clamped his lips onto her left breast while rolling the right between his fingers.

"I want to say 36DDD. They're pretty nice." Then, Judge started bouncing them up and down, slapping Selen's nipples, causing her to cuss at him. Judge backhanded Selen when he felt her defiance. Then, Judge leaned in and sucked one of her puffy, swollen nipples into his mouth. Selen didn't think it was terrible, but then Judge started biting her nipples harder than before, causing Selen to moan into the gag. Next, Judge would move his jaw back and forth, rubbing his teeth against her nipples. Selen was shaking as the sensation caused her to feel warmer inside.

"I can hear the thumping of the bitch's heartbeat, she's excited," Judge snorted. While Judge was playing and sucking her breast, and rubbing his finger on the outer layer of Selen's pussy; his eyes hid nothing from the imagination. The evilness that lurked was ready for a victim.

"Judge, this slut is getting wet."

"God, you look so sexy like this." Judge spoke while biting on Selen's nipples, causing her to moan evermore. With one and then two fingers, Pain roughly rubbed up and down Selen slit, getting her even wetter. Next, Pain dipped one finger roughly into Selen's waiting pussy and then used his thumb to rub her clit. Selen tensed from the sheer intense pain of his finger prying her tight pussy. Selen was unsure how to feel about this sensation; having someone, besides herself, touching her clit for the first time. It was enough to make her arch her back and squirm, pulling on her bonds.

"She likes it." Judge squeezed and twisted Selen's nipples as she moaned.

Pain pulled his finger out from Selen's juicy pussy and placed them on his lips, sucking her juices off. Pain enjoyed the sweet musky smell of her pussy. He wanted to taste more of her, placing his fingers back in, even more profound than before; making her body twist against the restraints. Lowering his lips to Selen's pussy, Pain started teasing her clit with his tongue. While he took his fingers in and out of her wet juicy pussy, he gripped her ass with both hands. Pain's tongue was in Selen pretty deep, and his hands were pressing into Selen's ass roughly. Selen felt as if he was trying to suck out her soul. Selen could feel one of his fingers close to her asshole. Without warning, he reached around and pushed it in towards Selen virgin ass. Selen let out a scream through her cloth gag. He took his finger and stuck it in Selen.

"Damn, you ass is super tight, it's swallowing my fingers," Pain said. Pain started off slow, picked up the pace, and then full-out fingered Selen's ass no holds barred. While Pain was eating Selen's pussy, he took his other hand off her ass, removing his face from her pussy. Then, he licked his two fingers and jammed them into Selen's cunt, causing her to shake all over. Selen was trying to keep her control, but her body was betraying her. Selen cried and moaned. She wanted these monsters to stop.

"I can't take it anymore!" Pain shouted, while giving her repeated blows on her cunt, making her whimper.

"You know we can't, the rules haven't changed."

"Fuck, those rules."

Selen heard the unzipping of his pants. Pain had pulled them down along with his underwear, pressing all his weight and erection against Selen's body.

"You smell and taste great."

"Hey, are you sure?" Judge asked, as he released Selen's nipple from his mouth, but continued to pinch and rub them.

"Like you said, she's enjoying this; why stop?"

"But--"

"But, nothing! We already crossed the line of these rules. Might as well go all the way. Plus, what's the worst thing that could happen," Pain said, while he slid the tip of his cock up and down Selen's pussy.

"I'm going to fuck your pussy the way I fingered you."

Selen felt ashamed and disgusted with herself. Selen's tears started anew, as she shook her head and body. Thoughts of horror popped into her mind. She was about to be raped, Selen cried in fear. In her final moments, she thought of her father and his quote, "If you save me, Selen, I'll save you."

She wished terribly for him to save her now; for anyone to save her. Selen mumbled incoherent things through her gag as she choked on her tears.

Pain misinterpreted the noise as enjoyment. "She's squirming for it," Pain chuckled.

An unsettling feeling crept deep inside her. She no longer heard them talking; the weight of the bed shifted. There was something wrong, but she wasn't quite sure what it was. Selen no longer felt Judge's hands on her breast. Instead, Selen felt Pain's dick withdraw from her wet slit. Hearing a bullet that boomed out of the gun, scared Selen. She didn't know they had a weapon this whole time. Selen shook with fear, as she heard a thumping sound hit the ground.

"I can explain." Pain stated, as he let out a shaky breath. Pain stood in a pool of Judge's blood.

"He who does evil, is never short of an excuse," the deep voice spoke.

Selen stretched her head towards the booming voice that made her shiver.

"Mr. Maglio, please listen. I can explain everything," Pain spoke. Pain tried to tell him nothing was going to happen as he felt his heartbeat race. Leo's eyes were filled with anger, so much so that his skin was boiling.

"Explain John, I want to know," Leo said, while pointing the gun at him. John backed away as Leo walked towards him ever so, his eyes were filled with fear, and as Leo took another step.

"It was Tony's idea. Thank god you shot him." John was paralyzed on the spot.

With a menacing aura, Leo held him in a tight grip, aiming his gun at John. Leo shot him in the torso twice. John fell to the ground, a powerful splintering noise filled the room, as he screamed in horror. Leo walked towards John placing the gun behind his back, leaning over him, as he cried.

"Let's try this again."

"Don't kill me! Please! I... I beg of you!" John pleaded, while his teeth chattered in fear, blood rushing from his body.

"You know I hate liars. Let's try this again," Leo said.

John didn't know how to react. His body was shutting down. He froze to a point where he was hardly breathing. The piece Leo held glinted in the light from the bulb overhead. Leo felt the fluid of John's life drain away with the hard muzzle of the gun that pressed against his throat. He felt nothing at all as he watched the blood drain.

Selen's head was spinning from the commotion. She heard the man's shoes stick to the floor as he approached.

"Are you hurt?" Leo asked, in a deep husky voice. Selen shook her head side to side.

"I'm going to take this off," Leo said, pulling a blanket over her naked body. The warmth from the blanket radiates back within Selen. Leo removed the gag, allowing Selen to stretch her mouth. He watched, as she let out a deep sigh of relief. He didn't remove the blindfold or the ropes right away.

"Here, drink this. You must be thirsty."

"Are you going to untie me?" Selen asked, in a hoarse voice.

"Drink," he ordered.

Selen felt some cold glass being offered up to her lips.

"Who are you?" she croaked once more. "If you are."

"Drink, NOW, Selen."

Terror sucked the very breath from her lungs, once she heard him say her name.

"Please, I need answers," she croaked.

"Selen, drink, and I'll tell you everything," Leo said, calmly.

Consumed by fear, she heard her heart pounding in her ear. Taking a sip from the glass, she felt the warmth running through her body. After the first few sips, Selen felt drowsy, and everything began to swirl into darkness. She felt her noodle-like arms drop to her side. As Selen plunged towards the shadows, she felt him pull her closer to his chest. Having heard his heartbeat accelerate, she closed her eyes. She had collapsed