I'm into You Ch. 01

Story Info
Let them wonder how we got this far.
1.5k words
3.84
20.7k
23

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SO: Ken

I'm Into You 01

Suraya Hawthorn wasn't the most petite girl in the world. Her thighs were big, and her stomach was a little too chubby. Her chest was kind of enormous, and her butt was just as significant. She hated nearly everything about herself. Her shoulder-length black hair didn't shimmer like the other girls', and she wasn't petite like the others, either. She didn't dress in anything fancy, nor did she wear makeup. Most of all, she wasn't tanned and white.

She didn't necessarily hate being black, but she hated feeling like she was being judged for it. No guy ever paid her attention in her entire life. They always went for the white or Hispanic girls, without so much as a second glance in her direction. Sometimes, she would wish that she could finish her senior year from home.

Suraya sighed, as she spared another glance towards the clock in the study hall, twenty-six minutes left. She was only stuck in the study hall room because Mrs. Williams wanted a word. It usually meant that a lecture was at hand. Unfortunately, it was the worst. Suraya had been suckered into doing tutoring. Mrs. Williams approached Suraya, as the sea of fish were let out of her last class of the day, The fish, who were the students, couldn't wait to rush out into the cold, passing their teacher, her arms filled with a bundle of files.

"As you know, Miss Hawthorne, we are a little understaffed," Mrs. Williams spoke, adjusting her glasses.

"What does that have to do with me?" she replied, nervously.

"I just told you, Miss Hawthorne, you'll be our new tutor during fourth and fifth blocks," Mrs. Williams said sternly.

"Uh, Mrs. Williams, all you said was you were understaffed, and I don't know if..." Suraya started hesitantly, not exactly sure what to do. She was trying to come up with a lie.

"Please, you are in top five percent in the school. I checked your schedule. You are free after twelve. I know I'm cutting into your teenage time, but just think about how this would look on your scholarship applications; this is your senior year, you don't have a lot of academics. You are not on any sports team, you have nothing going on. This will look great for you."

Suraya felt more hurt by Mrs. Williams's words than encouraged. She was calling her a loser without saying it. Looking down at the floor, she mumbled to herself.

"Umm, sure," she said, reluctantly.

Now, she was stuck in study hall, watching the clock. No students had signed up for tutoring; granted, this is her second day in study hall. She wanted to skip school, but unfortunately, she was too scared, thinking that she would get in trouble if she missed one day. Suraya didn't like getting in trouble, didn't like confrontation; she enjoyed staying low, under the radar. Looking back at the clock, she saw she only had ten minutes left.

"Thank God," she whispered.

The library doors slammed open. Startled, she nearly jumped out of her chair. Loud bursts of laughter caused her to look up in curiosity. Three football players were shoving and laughing at each other's expense, heading towards her. Suraya wasn't too pleased with the faces that she saw. It was Jordan Highpoint, Wes Anderson (no relation), and Darius Johnson.

Her eyes widened for a second, as she blatantly stared at Darius, giving herself a mental slap. Focus, Suraya! She stood up from her chair to greet them.

"Hi... I'm..."

"We don't care," Wes said, "we are here to drop our homework assignments off."

A bit confused, Suraya was taken back.

"Drop off?"

All three of them looked at her as if she was a snake coming out of the ground.

"Darius has math, Jordan and I have social sciences, and we need all of this done by Friday," Wes said, delegating the task.

"I'm not doing your homework. I'm here to help," she said, with a nervous smile.

"Like I said, we need this done by Friday." Wes snapped his finger, and the guys left their homework on the table.

Suraya was in disbelief; did they expect her to do their homework? Suraya looked at the guys, and they were dead serious. "If... I refuse?" she stuttered.

"Have it done by Friday before the prep rally."

Suraya slumped down in her chair, trying to blink the tears away. She didn't want to cry in front of them, but she didn't know what to do, besides cry when people bullied her. Sensing an extra pair of eyes on her, Suraya glanced up, and her eyes met with Jordan's for the most prolonged second. Her lips parted, and she felt as something passed through the air between them. Something intense that made her heart go thud. Looking back at Wes, he just smiled.

Just then, the bell rang; the two were no longer staring at each other. She grabbed her stuff and headed out. She would finish their homework at home.

The next day, Suraya turned in all three assignments to the teachers. She didn't think anything of it. She just wanted to be done with the guys. She decided after her first hour, she would talk to Mrs. Williams about finding a new tutor, or, better yet, turn tutoring into detention hall, something other than her interacting with any of the male student body. Before she could finish that final thought, there was an announcement over the PA system— she was called to the principal's office.

She let out a colossal sigh. Suraya was confused about why they had called her into the office. When she walked into the office, in the right corner, Jordan was sitting there. Her dark-brown eyes met Jordan's emerald-green ones. Jordan was pretty adorable, she guessed, even though he seemed to be a jerk. He was cute, loud, and your typical party animal and skirt chaser. Jordan mostly dated smoking-hot blondes or brunettes and spent his lunch breaks hanging with the rest of the basketball and football teams.

Unfortunately, he played pretty well, which was only more ammo for his flock of fawning fangirls. He just stared at Suraya, making her feel uncomfortable. Just then, Principal Hightower called them into the office.

Suraya looked a bit nervous and looked over at Jordan, who didn't seem to have a care in the world. That made her even more worried, so much so that she started to play with the bottom of her shirt.

"Miss Hawthorn, do you know why I called you in here?" Mr. Hightower said, angrily.

"To tell me how awesome I am as a tutor," she roughly giggled.

Principal Hightower gave her a stern look. "No, why would you do his homework for him, instead of helping him."

"Excuse me, sir." Panic rose in her voice.

"Mr Highpoint has informed me that you refused to tutor him and told him to give you his homework." She snapped her head and looked at Jordan, who had the biggest shit grin on his face, Suraya felt lightheaded. The room was spinning.

"I can explain. Mr. Hightower. He bullied to me to do it and he even threatened me," Suraya said.

"Jordan told me that you would use that as an excuse; I'm very disappointed in you. As long as I've known him, he has never been a bully."

Suraya rolled her eyes at the statement, and Mr. Hightower caught it.

"Listen here, I need you to chill your hood attitude." The words stung Suraya's heart. "I should have you suspended right now, and tell your sponsor how you're up to no good and throw your little butt back to the ghetto. But instead, Mr. Highpoint has asked me to give you a second chance."

"You were going to suspend me!" she shouted, the shock and realization were sitting in. "That would have ruined me."

"I said I was going to suspend you, but Mr. Highpoint asked that we give you a second chance, but this time, you will be his tutor, no slacking and no excuses, and don't do his homework," he said adamantly. "You will meet him wherever he wants to meet for you to tutor him. You are dismissed."

Suraya jumped out of the chair, and ran into the hallway. Letting her body slide against the wall, she slid to the floor, bringing her knees up to her chest and bearing her head in between her knees. Why was this happening to her? She should have left when she had the chance. She should have told Mrs. Williams 'no.' How did she get in trouble for someone bullying her into doing their homework? Just then, she heard footsteps approaching her; looking up, she saw that it was Jordan.

"My house, meet at six." Leaning down to her eye level, Jordan looked at her. A flash of anger crossed her features. He tried to smile to lighten the mood, but the look on her face made him falter. He had to admit she looked sexy when she was mad.