Black Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mhm, let's see if you can make me happy with your mouth," I sighed and got an encouraging nod and a quick hum from her before she bobbed her head down my thumb a few times. She then parted her lips and let me go.

"My mouth?" she asked in a calm voice, and then her eyes darted to my crotch for a second and then back up again, where she gave me a quick nod, before she slowly let her tongue out to seductively circle the tip of my thumb.

"Yes, let me feel your mouth," I panted and quickly pulled at my belt buckle as I was dangerously close to coming in my pants now if I kept this up. Sarah winked at me and licked her lips, and then pouted them together blowing me a kiss and I dropped both my pants and boxers. My stiff cock sprung loose and bounced back and forth as I turned to face her again. The way she was leaning over my desk her head was too high up for what I had in mind though, and as I stepped forward, I noticed that the desk was a bit wide too so when my legs pushed against the side my cock barely reached her chest. She tilted her head down and was about to adjust herself when I put a hand on the back of her head and ran my fingers into her blonde locks.

"Down on the desk," I said with a low voice and I saw her move her arms to the side and leaned further down until her chest was resting on the desk. She tilted her head to the side and looked up at me, surprised, as I took my cock in the other hand and held it right in front of her. Without a word I moved forward and she leaned further over the desk and I felt the tip of my cock make contact with her soft wet lips. Since she was still standing on the other side of the desk, leaning over it, I got a perfect view of her curvy ass but she could only reach to the tip of my cock. I was too horny to even consider I could have her move to a better position, instead I leaned up on my toes and was able to push at least the entire tip into her mouth. It was such an intense feeling I almost started to shiver, but I managed to gather myself and held myself still and really savored the feeling of her warm mouth.

"Mhmm, let me see those lips," I moaned, and pulled up her head gently with my hand. I let my fingers dig deeper into her hair as she raised her head off my dick and stared right up at me. She had a string of saliva and pre-cum hanging from her lower lips and she seductively let her tongue slide out to lick it back up. I guided my cock towards her again and from this angle I just barely reached her lips. The feeling was still amazing as I bounced the tip over her lips and tongue. I panted and I could feel her lips smack against my glistering tip as she covered me with saliva. The power I felt, holding her head still and rubbing my cock up against her mouth was amazing. I moved my other hand on top of her head now too, pushing her down until she once more took my tip into her mouth.

I started to move my hips, jerking the tip inside her mouth and after a while I could see her lift a knee up on the desk and with my next thrust I felt her lips slide further down my cock. With both hands on her head, I continued to move my hips forward, letting my cock slide into her mouth as she crawled further up the desk. She engulfed my cock and wrapped her lips tight around my shaft now, and her tongue trailed over the base of my cock as I continued to fuck her mouth. I could feel her breath getting heavier and as I increased the pace, she started letting out soft moans. Last time, when she gave me a blowjob on the couch, she was in control, and I wasn't really sure if she had let me cum in her mouth, but this time would be different. She was pinned down on my desk and as I held her head in place with both my hands, I could slide my cock into her at will. She was obviously struggling to take it all of my 7" but from the way she started to suck and slurp on my cock as I fucked her mouth it would appear she was really determined to make me happy.

It didn't take long before I felt my load start to build, and determined to come in her mouth, I took a firm hold of the back of her head and pushed her towards me. She yelped, and I could feel her cough and pull back as I in my eagerness pushed too deep. I felt her breath against my swollen member as I let her rest for a while but I was too horny and too determined to back down now.

"Want to make me happy Mrs. Williams? Then let me cum in your mouth," I moaned, once she had caught her breath, and she adjusted the positions of her hands on the desk to move further forward.

"Come here," she panted, and to my surprise she dove back down on my cock and started to suck furiously. I started to move my hips again to meet her sucking lips and with only a few more thrusts I exploded. I heard her palms slap hard against the desk as I started to pump my load into her mouth. My grip tightened around her head and I held her completely still as I continued to fill her mouth with my hot load. She coughed and gasped for breath between my spurts, leaving long strings of cum dripping down her chin and both sides of her mouth as I kept sending pumping my load into her. Her lips were shut tight around my shaft until I had completely emptied my load in her mouth and she let out a muffled cough and spit out a huge cum load that ran down over my cock and dripped down on the desk as I eased the grip around her head and let her pull back.

Finally, she had only my tip between her parted lips again and she gave it a long kiss, her cheeks bulging still from the load I had given her. I knew I came a lot, but this must have been a record even for me. I shivered as she finally let my cock slip form her lips with a plop, and I saw how she spit out a huge mouthful of cum into her palm, making some of it drip down on my desk.

She panted and raised herself up again from the desk and curled up her cum stained mouth in a grimace before wiping it off on her arm. I stumbled backwards and slumped down into my chair, and with her skirt still pulled up over her ass, and her mouth and chin still glistering from my load she gave me serious look.

"Happy now?" she asked.

"Very happy," I said, "thank you Mrs. Williams," as I sat there still leaning back in my chair.

"You do know that's not my name anymore, right?" she said, and gave me a curious look.

"Yeah, but I kind of like reminding myself of who you were," I said and got a smirk in return from her.

She made her way towards the bathrooms and I wiped my dick and the desk clean with some napkins and then sat back int my chair and for the first time in a long time felt total relaxation. My mind started to wonder if I could ask her to make me happy again tomorrow, but before I could decide if I was crazy for even considering it, something on my screen caught my attention. I had made a list of obstacles for my program and suddenly realized I was focusing on the wrong end. I slowly started to get back to work and it wasn't long before I was really in the zone.

I hardly noticed when Sarah came by later with lunch, and before I knew it, it was getting dark outside and Sarah once more knocked on my door. I looked up and saw her stand by the door to my office. Her skirt was straight again and her blouse all buttoned up and she had even fixed her makeup. I couldn't believe this gorgeous mature blonde woman just a few hours earlier had let me come in her mouth. She had an almost pleased look on her face, it was almost as she was assessing her work and found herself pleased with her results, as I was obviously back to work again. Was she really pleased to make me happy, even if it involved letting me fuck her mouth, I wondered. Even if I was all spent, I felt my cock twitch again and I suddenly had an urge to test my control over her. I don't know what came over me but I felt so encouraged with the way she acted that a part of me needed to know just how far this could go.

"That was perfect," I sighed, "but from now on Mrs. Williams, or Sarah, if you prefer that. When we're in the office, it would make me very happy, if you would go without bra and panties."

This was stretching it, I know, and she just shook her head at me but she didn't seem to get mad, which honestly would have been the normal reaction.

"Aren't you a little pervert," she smirked, "but it looks like I have you back working at least."

"Yeah well, your methods might be unorthodox but they do seem to work," I replied and got a short smile in return.

Fair enough," she said with a nod and she left me alone with my thoughts again.

"I'm going to head home," she said as she passed by my door moments later. She only stopped briefly but I thought her figure, impressive as ever, seemed a little different, and just as she left, I realized that her chest looked smaller, or more, lacking a bit of push. Was she not wearing a bra?

"Wait," I said, and started to run after her. I caught the sight of her again just as she pushed the elevator button and I saw her give me a quick wink just as the doors closed. It did look like her chest was smaller I thought to myself.

That night, I felt as if the weight of the world was lifted from my shoulders. Not only had I found a way to move forward with my program, I had also once more received a blowjob from one of the most beautiful women I had met in my entire life. My thoughts lingered on Sarah as I showered and made myself ready for bed. I was tempted to jerk off before falling asleep but decided to wait and see how this could pan out. Now, more than ever, it seemed possible I could receive blowjobs from Sarah on a regular basis. She would probably let me fuck her too I imagined. For a second, I started to feel doubts again about using her but I pushed those thoughts away and instead started to plan how to proceed with the program the next day. I slowly drifted asleep, my mind finally at peace again.

The next morning, I stopped by a café and got myself a bagel and a coffee. Finally starting to accept how much I was paid these days I have to admit that I could get used to having something better than a stale piece of bread for breakfast. Once at the office I was disappointed at first that Sarah wasn't there, but to my joy she showed up a bit after 10. For her, I recalled, it was normal to start her morning at this hour and just as she had done all this time, she walked into the office in sun glasses, holding a latte in one hand, and dangling her expensive designer purse in the other. Today, she was wearing a grey business suite with tight pants and a short jacket that just reached her waist, making sure her ass was on full display.

"Morning Sarah," I said and quite bluntly let my eyes wander over her body as she dropped her coffee in the sink and then made her way into her office.

"I have some business to attend to this morning," she said in a confident tone, "and then I have a briefing with Mr. Salvio, so if you don't mind, why don't you get to work now and I'll see you at lunch?"

I nodded as she shut the door to her office and I felt a chill down my spine as her whole demeanor reminded me of how she used to act around here. The chill was soon replaced by a warm feeling though as I remembered yesterday's events. She was here at least, which meant she had lived up to my first request, meaning she would likely live up to the rest as well. I went back to my computer and quickly shrugged away any thoughts of Sarah and instead continued the work I had started yesterday. I needed to rewrite the source code, but most of it would be usable. It only needed a few adjustments. I hammered away on the keyboard until I felt it was time for a break. It was almost lunch time so I decided to go see how Sarah was doing. I knocked on her door once and then opened it and I could see Sarah almost jump in her chair. She quickly raised a finger and gave me a stern look.

"Yes Mr. Salvio, we are finally making some progress," she said and ushered me to stay quiet.

"We're making great progress, tell him I've found the issues in the source code and are updating them as we speak," I said, and I could see Sarah frown.

"Yes, he's here, I'll put us on speaker," she said and pushed a button on her phone and placed it on the desk.

"Hey kid, you there?" I heard the old man's voice.

"Yes, Mr. Salvio, I'm here."

"So maybe then you can explain to me what you've been up to all these weeks? You're not just playing with my toy all day, are you?" he continued and I saw Sarah shake her head slowly.

"No, I assure you, I've not been playing any games, I have only..." I started to reply but was interrupted by a chuckle.

"Hah, alright kid. Tell me what the problem is then."

"Oh, there's no problem. I was just stuck for a while, that's all. This is highly complicated and will take some time to complete. But yesterday was sort of a break through."

"That's good to hear. But Sarah, I'm concerned about your role here. Weren't you suppose to keep the kid happy and working?"

"I'm doing all I can," she said and nervously chewed at her lower lip.

"According to the doorman you don't seem that devoted to your task. You're not even there Sarah," he said in a stern voice now.

"I'm..." Sarah trailed off and looked up at me with almost panic in her eyes.

"But she was great help yesterday," I cut in, and the room went silent for a while.

"Ah, I see," he said after a moment and he then gave another chuckle.

"Carry on then kid," he said, "but Sarah, you keep the kid happy and keep him working, or I'm sure we can replace you."

With that he hung up and Sarah gave me a serious look and a frown.

"You do know that man is dangerous right?" she said.

"I've figured," I said, "so all I can do is develop that program for him," and Sarah just stared at me in silence.

"And all you can do," I continue, "is to keep me happy and working, right?"

"I suppose so," she said still with a frown, "but he won't be patient with you much longer."

"I'm sure his patience with me will be longer than it will be with you," I said, and again felt a cold chill down my spine. I could hardly believe myself having the nerve to talk to her like that.

Her cheeks started to turn dark and she looked furious, but only stared back at me.

"So, did you," I hesitated and tried to find the right words, "live up to my last request from yesterday?"

"I did," she said, still fuming, and shifted around in her seat a bit, clutching her arms over her chest, "as you obviously were motivated and got back to work again."

"Let me see," I said, surprised by my own forwardness, but my sense of power from yesterday was slowly coming back and I knew she would most likely play along this time as well.

"What? Now?" she said, seemingly surprised.

"Yes, now," I said and moved in closer and sat down on the edge of her desk.

She hesitated, and I started to get nervous, as she didn't seem to just go with what I told her anymore. "I thought we had you motivated already," she said.

"Yeah," I trailed off, as I felt my cheeks start to blush. I had one more idea though that I had to try.

"I was definitely motivated yesterday," I said, "so motivated even that I had my first breakthrough in weeks."

"I heard," she said but still seemed nervous, "that's great."

"So, I was thinking," I continued. "It would definitely make me happy if we can celebrate when we have a breakthrough." I don't know why, but it seemed to me that she reacted whenever I said something would make me happy.

"I suppose that, makes sense," she said and started to look a bit confused again.

"Today, we can celebrate by letting me see if you did what I asked yesterday," I said quickly as I didn't want her to think too much at this point.

"Please Mrs. Williams, I can't know if I'm happy if you don't show me."

She seemed to hesitate, but that slowly changed and with a shrug she stood up and made her way around the desk to where I was pointing and slowly took off her jacket. I turned and pulled her chair around to where we were standing and sat down. I then rolled forward until she was standing right in front of my knees. My face was in level with her belly and I looked up and saw her slowly unfold her arms.

"Will you open your blouse for me Mrs. Williams?" I continued, "it'll make me very happy."

She slowly started with the top button and as more of her chest came into view, I could see that the impressive cleavage from earlier was replaced by breasts sagging quite a bit to the sides. With her blouse fully unbuttoned it still covered most of her breast and her nipples.

"I wear a pushup bra for a reason," she said with a small frown as I gently tugged her blouse to the sides and exposed her chest. I gasped out loud. Her chest was marvelous. Her tits sagged quite a bit yes, but were full and with large pointy pink nipples. With my jaw dropped I reached up with my hands and let them slide up her sides until I reached her breasts. I cupped them both in my hands and felt her soft nipples in my palms for the first time. She seemed pleased by my reaction and even let out a small smile as I squeezed them together before letting them fall down again.

"I'm thinking of having them fixed," she said with a soft voice.

"Why? These are perfect," I mused as I felt her nipples get stiff in my warm hands.

"Come here," I moaned and took her arms and put them on my shoulders, making her lean forward. Her tits were now literally hanging in front of my face and I took them in my hands again, this time leaning forward to bury my face in her soft warm cleavage. She let out a moan as my lips trailed over her breasts and found her stiff nipples. I licked them, and flicked my tongue against them, before sucking them both into my hungry mouth. I could feel her push herself closer and she curled a hand behind my neck and encouraged me to keep kissing her nipples. One of my hands now ran down her side to her hips and she stepped even closer pushing my face in between her soft tits. With one hand on her tit and my tongue playing with her nipples I could feel my dick strain in my pants. I needed to release it, and I knew I could ask her to get on her knees and suck my cock again. Reluctantly I let her go and she straightened up again and looked down at me expectantly.

"So did you follow all of my requests?" I asked, as I managed to compose myself, and gently tugged at the hem of her pants.

"Maybe I did," she answered and slowly ran a hand down from her chest over her flat belly.

"Then show me," I said and leaned back in my chair, letting my eyes wander up and down her body.

She gave me a short smile and a smirk and then let her hands wander down the side of her pants. She turned around seductively for me, and slowly popped open the button and pulled down the zipper. The pants fell down on her wide hips and full ass and she continued to pull them down showing off her perfectly shaped butt. To my surprise she was wearing pantyhose so when she bent forward and dropped the pants her pussy and ass were still covered. She then turned to face me and smiled as she saw my surprised look.

"You only mentioned no panties, so I got these," she said, and before I needed to ask, she came closer again and she walked right into my outstretched arms and let me embrace her. My hands fell to her ass, squeezing and feeling the soft silky material of her pantyhose. The feeling was amazing as I kept running my hands down her ass and then up the inside of her legs until my palm was pushing up against her pussy. She felt so warm and I could hear he moan softly as I continued to explore her ass, legs and pussy with my hands. I finally hooked my thumbs into the edges of her pantyhose and started to roll them down. I could feel the soft smell of her pussy as I kept rolling them down and finally, I saw all of her come into view. She had a patch of dark blonde hair in a neat strip up front, but other than that seemed all shaved. Once she stepped out of her pantyhose my hands again trailed up her legs until I reached her pussy. She shivered a bit as my fingers braced her outer lips and just as I expected she was all shaved except for the patch of hair up front.