Black Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good girl," I moaned, rubbing my dick against her mouth as she parted her lips and let me slide back in. This time she tilted her head back as I buried my entire length down her mouth and throat. Holding her still I felt her cough and I pulled her back, but after a few times she seemed to adjust to my size and I could start to fuck her mouth. Only sliding back a few inches or so before moving back in I looked down in amazement at this gorgeous woman. Her eyes were closed and her lipstick all smeared and she let out a mixture of slurping sucking sounds and muffled moans as I kept fucking her mouth. With both hands wrapped around her head I pulled her forward to meet my thrusts until I could feel her lips pushed up against my balls and pelvis. Seconds later I felt myself start to shiver and I knew I would explode. With a deep moan I pulled out and furiously started to jerk my shaft.

"Yes, give it to me," Sarah whimpered, with a long string of precum and drool hanging from her chin, and just as I had requested, she tilted her head back and opened her mouth wide. I placed the tip of my cock on her tongue just as I started to shake and then I exploded, shooting the first load of cum straight into her mouth. She flinched and coughed as a second string of cum flew up over her nose and forehead and I continued to splash more loads over her nose and forehead, before I pushed myself back into her open mouth. I could feel her struggle to keep both my dick and my cum in her mouth at the same time as I continued to shoot my load.

"Mhmm Mrs. Williams," I moaned, "keep sucking," as I emptied the last of my load deep in her sucking mouth. I could both feel and hear her gulp down my cum and she didn't stop until I was completely spent, and even then she continued to suck until I finally pulled out.

"All gone," she said after having caught her breath and she looked up at me with a pleased expression.

"Almost, dear," I said, and gently ran a finger over her cheek to scope up some cum. I trailed my finger to her lips and she parted her lips and licked my finger clean too.

I fell back in my chair and watched in amazement as she used a finger to wipe all the cum off her face and then placed it in her mouth, sucked on it and swallowed. She was almost completely done when we heard a ding from the elevator and both of us flew up in panic. We never had visitors so there was no warning and I quickly jumped into my jeans and buttoned them up and Sarah quickly adjusted her dress and wiped the final bits of cum from her face with the palm of her hand. Before we could do anything else we heard the distinct sound of heels walking across the lobby and seconds later Mr. Salvio's redhead henchwoman was standing in the doorway to my office. She leaned up against the door post with a smirk on her face. We must have looked like a couple of deer caught in headlights as we just stared at her.

"Well, what do we have here," she said with a amused voice.

"Uhm," Mrs. Williams started and coughed, "we have some good news, the..."

"Yes, that's why I'm here," the henchwoman interrupted, "to talk to Peter."

"Alone," she continued, and nodded towards the door.

"Of course," Sarah said after a short silence, "I'll get started on finding those test subjects." She gave me an embarrassed nod but before she could leave the henchwoman blocked her path in the doorway and looked curiously at her. She then reached out and ran her finger down the side of Sarah's neck and if I wasn't mistaken, she had caught a stray drop of cum. I almost panicked as she held up her finger to examine it, and I felt my cheeks burn from embarrassment as she cracked another huge grin and wiped her finger against Sarah's lips.

"Missed some," she said with an amused tone. She then took a step to the side and I saw how Sarah with an embarrassed look quickly darted her tongue out to lick her lips clean, and then hurried out and ran into her office and slammed the door shut. The henchwoman now turned towards me and looked even more amused.

"I hope you haven't spent all this time fucking around with your little toy," she said with a shrug.

"I've," I stuttered, "we were just working on..."

"I know damn well what you were doing," she interrupted, and then walked up to my desk and peeked at the monitor, "Sarah was supposed to keep you working, not distract you."

"She's not a distraction," I almost screamed, and the woman gave me a curious smile.

"Good. We won't take her away then," she said with a wink and then looked back to the monitor.

"You think it's ready?" she asked, and planted herself on the desk now. Just like the first time I saw her, she was wearing tight leather pants and a black leather top that showed off an impressive cleavage, but even I was too embarrassed right now to look. This was not the kind of woman you would want to catch you staring at her tits anyways. I felt it was best to just stare at the monitor. I slowly started my program, showing her the early stages of the command prompt.

"This doesn't look like much," she said and turned towards me, "is this all you got?"

"It's not ready," I said, almost offended, "I need to run some tests to know what's left to improve. I clearly stated that in my e-mail."

"Alright," she said and bounced off my desk with surprising agility, especially in pants that tight.

"How long will it take for you to run the tests?"

"If we run on ten, maybe twenty subjects at most, it should be ready in about six hours," I said, and looked at my watch.

"Mr. Salvio have a few suggestions on test subjects," she said and placed a USB-stick on my desk, together with a business card. "Call me once the test is complete, Mr. Salvio wants me to look over the results with you."

I took the card and accidently let out a cough as I read the name.

"Unless there's a problem?" she asked with a deep frown now.

"No, it's just, is your name Virg..." I started but trailed off as I saw her furious gaze.

"Virgine," she said with a snort, "it's French, and I suggest you get it right or Mr. Salvio will have to find himself another pet nerd." With that, she quickly left and I just sat there for several minutes trying to process what had just happened. I went to the bathroom to clean up and then went to check on Sarah. I knocked once, and then stepped into her office. She almost jumped out of her chair as I walked in.

"Damn it, don't scare me," she screamed, and I first now noticed that she still hadn't cleaned up. Her lipstick and makeup were all smeared out, and her usual neat ponytail was all over the place, and you could even see traces of my load over her face. She really looked like a mess. This made her outburst less intimidating and I just laughed and walked up to her desk.

"Sorry," I said, "I just wanted to give you this. Mr. Salvio wants us to run the test on these companies as well." I placed the USB drive on her desk and her gaze moved down to it and then back up at me.

"Is she gone?" Sarah asked, and looked up at me with a worried look.

"Yeah, she left a few minutes ago," I said.

"Good," she said, "then can I go clean up?"

"When I have the test subjects," I said, and got up but stopped just as I was about to leave.

"They are forcing you to work here, right, making you do this?" I asked.

"What, no" she said quickly, "what are you talking about?"

"You mean they aren't forcing you to keep me happy?" I asked again, with a serious voice.

"Of course not," she said, almost sounding upset now "don't get me wrong, we both need you to finish that program but it's not like I can help you with that."

"I just thought," I tried, but she interrupted me.

"I've been scamming men my entire life," she said, "and sex has always been a part of it, this is just another job, and I don't want to mess it up," she continued, "and I really can't explain it, but I just want you to be happy here."

"You want me to be happy?" I said with a raised brow, and she must have noticed the disbelief in my voice.

"I don't know, maybe I feel bad for throwing you under the buss like that with Mr. Williams," she said and almost looked ashamed, "the least I can do now and then is help you get off."

I still didn't believe her but realized this was as far as I would get with her about this. The Sarah I knew would never feel bad for anyone, and especially not so much that she would let him fuck her face. But I decided to drop the matter for now. I also needed to prepare my program for the test.

"Well in that case, thanks for today. I look forward to next time," I said and left for my office.

She came by later, with both her hair and makeup looking all good again, and left me the USB drive.

"There're your subjects," she said, "I'll call it a day early if you don't mind."

With my mind back to its normal attention to details I found it strange that she had just gone against my will and cleaned herself up before leaving me the test subjects. It seemed she still acted on her own, with the exception when I told her something would make me happy. I decided to try something.

"Thanks Sarah, and since you made such an effort to make me happy earlier, I agree you deserve an early break."

"Alright, see you then," she said.

"But," I continued, and I saw her stop, mid step, as she was about to leave.

"It'll make me really happy if you give me a nice goodbye kiss before you leave," I said and watched her process my request. Just as I had hoped, she just shrugged and walked up to my chair. She leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips and as I put my hand on her arm she stayed and the kiss lingered. I felt her tongue meet mine, and she didn't move or break the kiss even as I ran my hand up her waist to squeeze one of her tits. I could feel she was wearing a bra again, and I figured this was only because she was on her way home.

I finally broke the kiss and gave her a light tap on her ass se turned to leave. She frowned but didn't seem to mind and happy with my little experiment I finally let her leave. Something was triggering her when I told her something would make me happy. I couldn't understand why, or how, but now I was sure this was how I could control her. The realization flushed through me like a warm sensation and as I started to load up my program to initiate the test my mind started to wonder what I could have her do next.