Black Box Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood up now, and made her lean back against the desk, and from here my hands started to grow even bolder. I let my hands grab her tits firmly, and as I grew more aroused, I leaned down and sucked her nipples into my mouth while my hands pushed her legs apart. She moved to sit on the desk and let my hand explore her exposed pussy. Feeling how wet she was now I let a finger slide inside her. There was no stopping me now and with my finger still inside her pussy I leaned forward and started to kiss my way down her belly. Just as my lips reached her sweet pussy, she fell down on her back on the desk giving me perfect access to play with her with my tongue. I had only tried licking my old girlfriend's pussy once, but she seemed so uncomfortable that I stopped and fucked her instead. Sarah didn't seem to mind though. She moaned loudly and seemed to love the attention I was giving her, especially when I flicked my tongue around the little bead on top of her pussy, while my finger was still deep inside her wet cave. Placing a hand on my head she guided my tongue and not long after I could feel her start to shiver and she moaned out loud.

"Fuck, I'm coming," she panted and as I kept licking her, I felt her juices flow and she started to shake all over the desk. As she kept squirming on the desk I stood up and leaned down over her and planted a wet kiss right on her lips. Wet from her juices our tongues met and as we started to make out, I could feel her hands reach out and unbutton my jeans. I quickly jumped out of them and my boxers and as I moved back towards her, she spread her legs wide, putting both feet up on the desk and nudged her butt forward. There was no way I would ask her for a blowjob now, I wanted to fuck her. She was so wet that the tip of my cock sunk right in, and with a grunt I thrust forward and pushed my cock into her pussy. She let out another moan as I took a grip around her legs and started to fuck her.

I was finally fucking her, and even if I knew I would want to savor the moment, I was just so horny that I started to plow right into her. But before I went over the top I slowly came to my senses and eased up on the tempo and instead made sure I could feel my full length slide into her pussy. Pulling out several times, I loved the feeling of sliding back in as deep as I could, but after a while I started to fuck her in a steady rhythm again.

I loved how her tits bounced as she lay there stretched out on the desk, and no matter how much I wanted this to last, I knew I would come any time now. Looking down at how my dick stretched open her wet pussy, and how she clenched her jaw each time I pushed inside her, drew me over the edge and seconds later I came with a grunt, emptying my load deep inside her pussy. It was such an amazing feeling, my first time coming inside a pussy without a condom. I fell down over her, my dick still deep inside her as I filled her up with my cum. When I stepped back and sat down in her chair again, I saw my load run down her legs as she also sat up and with a dazed look on her face.

"That was a damn good celebration," I said with a content sigh, but Sarah just responded with a quick smirk. She gathered up her clothes and leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips before heading out the door. I slowly got dressed too and my head was still spinning from the intense fucking as I made my way back to my office and got back to work. I know Sarah came back to check on me but I was too deep in work to even notice and before I knew it was dark outside and time to head home.

From that day on, Sarah and I would fuck on a regular basis. This new arrangement was quickly starting to pay off as well. Maybe I would have found the solutions on my own eventually, but with Sarah's help I quickly made huge progress. Fucking a hot woman like Sarah made wonders for my confidence in general too, and even though I never outright asked for it, she was showing me new things, teaching me moves, and how to please her. But in the end, I knew she only did this because Mr. Salvio had some leverage over her, and I knew I should feel guilty for exploiting her, but I just couldn't help myself. I was also on a mission now and after a few months of hard work I finally felt the system was ready for field testing. It was Monday morning and I was eager to meet Sarah again. We hadn't fucked in a while now so I knew I had a huge load built up for her. I think she knew she was keeping my happy now so she had started to come in late again, and I honestly didn't care much since I was so busy with the program, but today I could have used her help informing Mr. Salvio about our progress. I still had the e-mail to both him and his assistant so once I had double checked my status updates, I wrote them an e-mail that I felt the program was ready to be tested.

I spent the rest of the morning anxiously waiting for Sarah to show up, and I was starting to be a bit annoyed. Not only had she dodged me last week, now she was avoiding the office again even when I needed her for actual work. It was almost lunch time when I heard the elevator doors open and to my joy, I saw Sarah walk through the lobby. As usual, she went straight into her office to remove her bra and panties. I assumed that when the program would be done, Mr. Salvio would no longer have need of me, which would also mean that this could be one of my last chances to be with Sarah. That's why I decided today needed to be special.

"Sarah dear," I called out after a while, "can you come in here quickly?

"What is it?" she asked as she emerged through the door, wearing a navy-blue dress and matching blue heels. I could see the outlines of her nipples through the fabric and to my joy she had decided to wear her hair up in a neat ponytail, reminding me of how she used to look before all this started. I smiled to myself as I remembered how she had worn a dress in that exact color once during one of her little outbreaks, and how I had managed to sneak a peak of her ass as she raged around.

"I actually have some real work you can help me with today," I said, and she seemed both surprised and intrigued.

"We are ready to run some tests," I continued, "and I need some test subjects.

"You mean you're done?" she said and seemed very pleased.

"Not yet. I need to run a few tests first," I said, "but I'm pretty sure it will work."

"I need to inform Mr. Salvio," she quickly said and was about to head back to her office.

"I already e-mailed him this morning," I said, making her stop and turn towards me again.

"Great," she said, "so what do you need now?"

"I thought you could go through our old client list here and pick out a bunch of the smaller ones, like restaurants or small stores," I said, "I'll e-mailed you a list of what I need."

"Alright, I'll get right on it," she said but before she could leave, I once again caught her attention as I waved at her to come closer. She stopped and turned and I could see on her face that she realized what would come next.

"But since this is a huge breakthrough, I would be very happy if I could celebrate a bit with my motivation coach," I smiled and Sarah let out a short sight but then straightened her posture and looked right at me.

"I don't remember we had an appointment for that today," she said with a smirk as she started to circle my desk.

"No, this is an unscheduled appointment Mrs. Williams," I replied and she raised a brow giving me a curious look. I loved to call her that when we were about to have sex. I think maybe it reminded me of how lucky I was to be able to fuck my former boss like this. She was standing next to me now leaning back against the side of my desk, her blue dress riding up just a little bit.

"You don't think we should run the tests first?" she asked and looked down at me.

"I'm running a patch now to prepare for the test, so we have just the time we need," I mumbled in response and tapped my chin with a finger. "So why don't we start today's session with you lifting that dress for me," I continued and saw her confused look. We usually started by me feeling her up and slowly undressing her, but today I had something special planned.

"You want me to be happy right?" I asked, and she stared at me for a moment before she slowly backed up a bit from the desk and then started to raise the hem of her dress. The dress was tight around her full hips and she wiggled a bit but finally I saw the end of the sexy black stay ups and the garter belt she was wearing. I had told her wearing those would make me happy, and she made a short stop to let me really enjoy the view, moving her legs a little to the sides before she continued to lift her dress. Then, her lovely little patch of hair come into view and she continued to roll up her dress until it rested on her hips. There she stopped and placed one hand on her hip, and the other on her flat belly, holding the dress up for me.

"Mmhm, that's so beautiful Mrs. Williams," I sighed, "you look so hot in that dress."

I marveled in her beauty for a while and loved how she would just let me look at her. She turned around slowly and took a few more steps away, giving me a perfect view of her ass, before she stopped and turned back to look at me. She then took a small step to the side giving me an even better view and I felt my cock grow stiff in my pants.

"Today is a special day Mrs. Williams, so let's see if we can find a proper way to celebrate it," I said, almost astonished by the confidence in my voice. I again felt a rush from the control I now knew I had over her. Fucking her these past months had been by far the best time of my life, but I knew that she would let me play out pretty much any fantasy with her, to keep me happy.

"I think today Mrs. Williams, I will be really happy if you get down on your knees for me," I almost whispered, and she gave me the same confused look she always had when we were about to have sex. I only returned her look with a smile and gestured for her to sit, "right there is fine Mrs. WIlliams, on your knees." After a moment she slowly knelt down and settled on the floor right where she stood. With her back straight and her hands resting in her lap, she looked straight at me again, still with a confused expression. I had noticed she usually looked this way before we were about to have our little sessions, but then always seemed more determined and really got into it once we were started. But with the sight of her now, kneeling on the floor, I felt a rush of confidence and power and I knew I wanted to see just how far I could push this control I seemed to have over her.

"Now Mrs. Williams," I said as I got up from my chair, "today you will use those lovely red lips of yours to make me happy." Sarah looked up at me as I stepped up just in front of her and she started to look more determined again, even as my hand reached down to stroke her chin. I realized how absurd it sounded to talk to her like that, but there was nothing normal about this situation. I have to admit I loved every second of it, and with my growing arousal and sense of control, I decided to play even a bit more with her than I had planned. With my hand stroking her chin I tilted her head upwards until she looked straight into my eyes.

"Do you want my cock in your mouth Mrs. Williams?" I asked, and I could see her struggle for a moment before she answered.

"If it makes you happy," she said.

"That will be up to you," I said, and I could see her shift her position on the floor a bit and she gave me a confused, almost nervous smile. Before she could reach out for my belt though, I slowly backed off and went back to sit in my chair.

"Why don't you come over here Mrs. Williams, and we'll see if you can make me happy," I said with a smile, feeling my cock twitch inside my jeans. She was about to get up but I quickly interrupted her.

"ON your knees Mrs. Williams," I said and saw her stop and give me another confused look. I was rock hard now and reached down to unbutton my jeans and pulled them down. Sitting only in my boxers, I watched her lean forward and place her hands on the floor, and then she slowly crawled towards me. She was obviously aware of what I wanted now and she looked determined as ever as she came to a position between my legs.

"So how do you plan to make me happy?" I asked with a smile.

"With my mouth," she said with a soft voice, and then placed her hands on my legs and let them slide up to my boxers.

"Oh, and what will you do with it?" I panted and let a hand slide down her chest. Her tits felt amazing through the soft fabric of her dress and she leaned up a bit so I could give them booth a nice squeeze. I let one hand slide in under her dress until I felt one of her breasts in my palm.

"I will suck your cock," she replied, and let one of her hands slide over the bulge in my boxers.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure that will make me happy," I moaned as I now used both my hands to pull her tits out from under her dress, stretching the material wide until both her nipples poked out. I pinched them between my fingers, making her flinch just as she started to reached and pull down my boxers. I sat up quickly and let her ease them off. With my dick now standing freely I reached out again and placed a hand on her chin.

"What if I come in your mouth?" I asked, stroking her soft cheek with my palm.

"If it makes you happy," she said calmly, as she softly wrapped a hand around my cock.

"No hands today Mrs. Williams," I whispered, and I could feel her slide her hands to the sides of my legs before she leaned forward. I twitched as her lips made contact with the tip of my cock and it bounced away from her. She moved towards it again but once more it bounced away so I took my free hand and held my cock out for her. My other hand now ran behind her neck and I wrapped my hands around her pony tail. From there I guided her mouth towards my cock.

"Mhmm, there you go," I moaned as her lips finally made contact and she wrapped them around the head of my cock. I closed my eyes and tilted my head up as I felt her tongue trail down the shaft. Her velvet lips stretched around my shaft as she moved further forward until the tip hit the back of her throat and she pulled back. I let go of her head and leaned back in the chair and enjoyed her slow deep blowjob. I knew I had a huge load built up but with months of practice I was getting better at controlling myself. Instead of pumping her mouth full right away I took a grip around the back of her neck and pulled her up, making my cock slip out of her mouth again. Sliding my hand up to grab her pony tail, I now guided her down and with my other hand I held my cock up towards my belly, making her lips slide down the base of my cock. I let out a soft moan a I felt her tongue circle my balls, with my cock grinding against the side of her face.

She softly kissed and licked my balls and then flicked her tongue up the base of my cock, all the way to the top, making it twitch even more and slap against her tongue. I opened my eyes again just as she gently embraced the tip with her lips and watched in amazement as she bent forward and sucked me back into her mouth. She looked so beautiful with her full red lips spread wide around my shaft, and her deep blue eyes looking straight up at me. She sucked on the tip and I held her still there with a firm grip, letting just the tip bounce against her tongue.

"Mhm yes just like that Mrs. Williams," I moaned and let my fingers dig into her pony tail and let her mouth wander deeper down my cock. Even if my experiences with her the past few months had done wonders for my control, her lips just felt so damn good and I knew that I wouldn't last much longer if I didn't have another break. Reluctantly I once more lifted her head off my cock and she looked up at me with another confused smile, her lips and chin wet from my pre-cum.

"Look at me," I said softly and leaned forward a bit and placed my free hand on one of her tits, "do you remember the first time you let me cum on your face?"

"Yes, I do," she said, followed by a soft grunt as I pinched her nipple. I then let go of her tits and instead took my cock in my hand and let it slide across her lips and then further up over her cheek.

"Can you imagine how much I wanted to feel your lips that time?" I panted, as I kept running the base of my cock against her cheek.

"Maybe," she said, "but that wasn't necessary, was it?"

"No, I suppose not," I said with another sigh, "but still, let's try it again."

"You want to cum on my face?" she asked, and I smiled down at her.

"Nothing would make me happier," I replied and hesitated, "except."

"What?" she asked.

"Last time," I sighed and tugged a bit at her ponytail, making her tilt her face upwards, "you only used your hands, so this time, you will offer to use your mouth too, alright?"

"If, it makes you happy," she said and looked up at me with her confused expression.

"Mhm, excellent," I said, "and his time, you will want to keep your mouth wide open."

"Open?" she said, almost hesitant now.

"Yes, and once your face is covered Mrs. Williams, you want to swallow every drop," I said with a final sigh, and saw her hesitate again.

"You do want to make me happy right?" I asked, and I could see her blink and flinch a bit.

"Of course," she said almost immediately.

"Good," I said, and got up from the chair and stood up right in front of her, with my cock dangling over her head, "and remember I was doing you a favor. So, this time you will ask me nicely for it."

Her expression slowly changed now and she turned more serious and looked straight up at me and adjusted her position to sit up further on her knees.

"I need you to cum on my face," she said in a surprisingly soft voice, as I slowly held my cock up over her face. Hoovering the tip above her I saw her wet her lips with her tongue and just as I had done that first time, my tip almost brushed up against her lips.

"Please give me your load," she said with a moan as I slowly jerked myself. With the short break I felt able to control myself again, but I was still raging hard. She tilted her head to the side and licked her lips before planting a soft kiss on the side of my cock.

"You can put it in my mouth first if you want," she said, still with her soft seductive voice, and then looked up at me with her blue eyes, and I almost started to shiver from excitement.

"Really, Mrs. Williams," I moaned, and moved forward until my dick pressed against her pursed lips.

"Yes, let me suck ..." she started but was interrupted as I pressed forward and pushed my cock into her mouth.

"... your cock," she panted with an exhale, before diving back and once more took my dick into her warm wet mouth. With my cock buried in her mouth she bobbed her head forward a few times before leaning back again.

"But I need you to cum on my face and not in my mouth," she said and tilted her head upwards and looked straight at me, "please!"

"Wow Mrs. Williams, have you always loved cum like this?" I panted and continued to rub my cock against her lips. This time she opened her mouth and I could slide it up against her wet tongue too. My hand fell to her ponytail again and I held her head still as I slowly moved deeper into her mouth. She coughed a bit as I pushed further and I pulled back to let her catch her breath for a while.

"No," she said hesitantly, "but this is special for you, to make you happy," she said, before brushing her full lips over my tip again.

"Then let me fuck your mouth," I moaned, and tapped her lips with my rock-hard cock. I was fully erect and knew she would struggle to take it all but she didn't seem to hesitate any longer.

"I can take it," she said, "give it to me."