All Comments on 'Black Bred Celeb 02: Maggie Spinner'

by alysonbraid

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Dumb Nigger Loving story

I love these stories because it makes me feel okay to want to put bullets in their heads.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

When will you ever man up? This is why white woman crave the brothas. Instead of being yourself all you do is spread hate. I wonder: did your wife leave you for a brotha? You have issues homey.

uh-ohuh-ohover 9 years ago
Nice story

I remember reading your first story in this series, about the innocent starlet who gets turned into a black baby maker and slut. This second story reads quite similar to it, but that isn't a bad thing. Hot action for those who like black breeding scenarios with that innocent-flavor mixed in.

I would encourage you to write more, and perhaps to expand your character types too. Namely, what if a bitchy starlet found herself in a ghetto-breeding studio? Or a prissy rich bitch getting her bloodline darkened by some black producer looking for some leverage on her career? I think you would have fun exploring more aspects of this story world quite a bit, and I would be interested to read more of it.

Keep up the good work!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 9 years ago
Getting better

This is another good story. Your writing is getting better. I love this type of plot where the white girl is black bred. Personally I think every white girl/woman should have at least one black baby, preferably two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

I hope you write more of this stoy. I want to see if Maggie dose become a black baby moma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Another good one. I admire the way you capture how an innocent young woman discovers sex with a black men is so incredible that she will beg for him to breed her. I'm sure if every young woman had their first sexual experience with a black man, they would be much happier and proud mothers. I would.

Sweetnothings77Sweetnothings77over 1 year ago

I LOVE when I with a Man like Tyrone. Powerful and Dominant. A Man who know his own mind and how to just take me and make me right for Him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous