Black Bull 12: Blockbuster Videos

Story Info
Neil watches videos of his wife’s training.
2.3k words
4.25
14.5k
28
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**** Saturday morning

Slumped on the sofa, flicking aimlessly through the TV channels; not exactly my perfect Saturday morning.

Maybe it was just a salience thing, but I swore most of the adverts were either for erectile disfunction or couples' counselling services; how nicely ironic. I snorted, clicking the programme off and throwing the remote onto the floor.

Claire and I would normally be out this time on a Saturday, having a coffee or doing some shopping. But she'd still not come back from her 'date' the previous evening.

Honestly, I was still almost shell-shocked, trying to process the speed with which things had so quickly spiralled.

It had only been a few weeks since we'd been away at the hotel, since we'd made love on that big bed; it seemed like another lifetime. Fast-forward to now, and here I was, in my house, having agreed never to have sex with my wife again, her bull having exclusive rights to her body, Claire having given herself, mind, body and spirit to the big man. The phrase 'be careful what you wish for' didn't seem to do the situation justice.

The 'ground rules' had quickly gone out the window. She was wearing the underwear, the stuff she'd promised was for my eyes only. She was with her bull - alone. And the condom plan had barely lasted a minute on contact with reality.

As much as I tried to be angry at my wife, as much as I felt this was unfair, a betrayal even, I couldn't shake my semi-permanent erection, the thought of what Claire and her bull might be doing keeping me in a state of continuous arousal.

I leaned forward, picking the remote off the floor, deciding that if she could have her fun, I could at least have some, about to search for an adult TV channel.

My phone suddenly chimed. I picked it up, excited despite my misgivings, and read the message from Claire.

"Dear Neil," it started, "don't expect me back tonight - Samuel wants me to stay round one more night. He says he's keen to introduce me to another one of the women he bulls," - "Fuck!" I yelled out loud, to no one, imagining my wife kissing another woman, my cock as hard as a rock now - "but he did say you can watch the videos he made last night. I think you'll enjoy them. XXX, your loving wife, Claire."

There was another message, a simple four-digit code. I ran upstairs to boot the laptop.

****

Samuel clearly had his whole place wired up, judging from the shot. It must have been from what I'd assumed was a security stud just above the door to the apartment. It wasn't - it was full-colour high-def.

The video caption had read "Claire - How to Tame a Professional Woman". He must have pressed record as soon as I'd left; they were pretty much in the same positions as when I'd skulked out.

It started off, the first ten, fifteen minutes or so, with a lot of heavy petting, the pair passionately kissing, the big bull's hands roaming all over my wife. He worked his hand into her panties, fingering and rubbing, as they continued their make-out session. Claire's moaning was clearly audible.

The big man kept his hand in Claire's knickers, but used his right arm, putting it up around her, onto the back of her shoulders, pulling her down across his lap. I heard my wife let out a little startled yelp as she put her hands out to stop her face-planting into the settee.

Jesus, I could feel my heartbeat in my dick, the thing throbbing as my strong, independent career-driven wife was roundly spanked for the next several minutes, Samuel commanding her to hike her skirt up.

He still had his left hand buried in her groin, obviously fingering her, judging by Claire's moans of pleasure. He told her to put her hands behind her back, my wife letting out a submissive little whimper as she did so, her head down on the coach, her face turned, right cheek to the fabric, looking into the camera.

It felt like she was looking directly at me, into me, her eyes communicating to me just how much she was his, not mine. Not my wife; his plaything, his little, married, white plaything.

Samuel steadily built the force of each slap, my wife's bottom visibly reddening, until she was crying out for mercy, literally begging him to stop, her eyes bunched tight. She didn't, I noted, move her hands.

Samuel smiled directly into the camera, then down at Claire. "Who do you belong to Claire?"

"You, I belong to you Samuel!" she cried.

"Call me 'master' from now on Claire."

He slapped her glowing cheeks again, hard.

"Ah! Yes master!"

Oh shit. I think I knew this was coming, could see how the big bull was building towards it, how he'd upped his dominance with each step, leading my wife down this sordid path. But now, hearing it, hearing her say it out loud...

Claire's eyes were still scrunched tight; she was biting her bottom lip.

"Good girl. Now," - he removed his hand from her pussy, bent forward, arms wrapping around my wife's slim waist and hoisted her up onto his shoulders, a startled cry emanating from the suddenly airborne woman - "why don't we go and begin your training?"

"Oh, fuck!" she yelled, dangling over the big man's upper body, looking up at the camera, an astonished expression on her face as he walked towards the corridor.

I came right then, watching any semblance of my marriage ever being close to the same again disappear down the hallway.

****

I had to give the bull his due - he'd clearly not skimped on the video equipment. The movie had suddenly changed into a split screen, one view from the side of the room, across the bed - where the hell was that camera, I wondered, to think back to the main bedroom - the other looking directly out over the bed, higher up, looking down onto the base of it, most of the room in shot.

Samuel threw my wife down onto the large white bed, Claire landing on her back with a little 'oof'. He reached down, pulling up her short dress, grabbing her panties and pulling them off her. Claire's hand immediately went down to her pussy, rubbing herself in anticipation of the thorough fucking she knew was coming to her.

Her bull spoke, his voice low, authoritative.

"Put your legs up in the air Claire. Hold your ankles. I'm going to make you cum now."

"Oh God!" she moaned, doing as she was told, her knees folding into her to allow her to grip her small ankles. She was looking up at the mirror on the ceiling, seeing herself hold herself open for him. It was so damned hot, her vulnerability, her willingness to submit.

She looked back across herself, at Samuel, the man stripping his t-shirt off and stepping out of his jeans. Her bull stood at the end of the bed, his huge hard cock held in his hand, telling her, commanding her, "Beg me Claire, beg me to make you cum."

"Please!" she squealed, the desperation in her voice clear, my cock hard again, watching my wife begging another man as she lay in such an undignified position.

"Please, master, I'm begging you, please make me cum!"

"Since you asked so nicely," he smiled, walking forward a little so his dick was above my submissive wife's soaked pussy.

Claire closed her eyes, readying herself. Instead of being penetrated, she felt a sharp wet 'slap' directly onto her clitoris, Samuel holding himself, whacking his enormous member down onto her. She jumped with each slap, as if each one were shooting little shocks of electricity through her.

She was obviously on the edge of orgasm already, her feet doing their sexy little dance they always did when she got close. The big bull had pushed himself only an inch inside her before the taut string inside her snapped, the orgasm visibly washing over her.

"Fuuuck!" she cried, her eyes still tightly closed, her body shaking.

You could hear Samuel let out a small, satisfied laugh, before he fed the entirety of his huge cock deep inside of my wife in one slow, sensual push. Claire just kept trembling beneath his large frame.

Samuel put one of his big hands down onto her belly, pushing down, gently, the man evidently actually able to feel his own cock opening the her up. He slowly pulled his member almost all the way out, leaving it sat just inside the entrance to her. He chuckled to himself, looking down at Claire's face, my wife wearing an incredibly sexy expression of shock and lust.

"I'm going to push myself back inside your tight little pussy Claire, and when I do, when I bury it deep up into you, you're coming to cum for me again. Do you understand?"

I could see clearly what he was doing. He wasn't just making her cum. He was training her to cum for him, on his command.

"Yes!" she screamed, "Yes, fill me up master! Fill my tight little pussy full of your magnificent cock!"

"Good girl," he smiled. He paused, holding himself for a few seconds, enjoying Claire's desperate whimperings, her need for him. She was staring up at him, her face making quite clear just how much she wanted him fully back inside her.

He waited. Just as he could see my wife about to beg him, he thrust his hips forward, filling her completely, smiling as her watched her eyes widen, defocus, her whole world now just his big cock. He jerked his hips, standing up a little taller to change the angle, hitting new parts of Claire's pulsating pussy.

My wife, clearly unable to maintain any semblance of control, let go of her ankles. Her legs stayed up in the air, trembling violently as the orgasm blasted through her, her hands reaching down to pull her own nipples tight between forefinger and thumb.

"FUUCKK! Yes! Yes! YES!" she yelled at the top of her lungs, her whole body jerking spasmodically as she thrashed her head from side to side.

Samuel smiled down at my twitching wife, keeping himself buried to the hilt in her. As her throws began to subside, he looked to his side, directly at the camera.

"I own this little girl," - he jerked his hips forward again, grunting, eliciting a strangled cry from my wife - "and now I'm going to train her married asshole."

The video stopped playing, frozen on Claire's face, a look of broken submission written clear as day across it.

****

I was spent. I actually felt dehydrated, cumming so much watching my wife being trained by her bull, trained to be his own personal fuck toy.

I got myself a drink, then settled back into the chair, the mouse hovering over the next video. The caption read "Claire - Anal Training."

The next video started in the same room, but from a very different angle. Instead of a split screen panorama, this was clearly taken on a phone, propped up to stand at the head of the king size bed, presumably against a pillow.

The phone's portrait view was looking down across the bed. Middle of the shot, directly in focus, was Claire. Or, more accurately, Claire's face and the top of her ass, visible above her head. I began to seriously worry about real dehydration, my balls aching as I stood to attention once again.

My wife was clearly positioned, hips up, her hands reaching back behind her. You could see her forearms and her wrists before her actual hands disappeared behind her buttocks. Fuck, I think she was actually spreading herself for him!

Samuel could be seen, slightly out of focus, standing behind Claire, in-focus enough to see him grinning. He looked, I thought, triumphant.

Claire's striking blue eyes were looking directly into the camera, an anxious expression on her face. She had them fixed wide open, her eyebrows up a little, biting her lower lip.

"Tell the viewers Claire, tell them what we're about to do now."

The bull was looking down, not at the gorgeous backside, but instead at something nearer to him. It was hidden behind her, but he was clearly doing something, his shoulders and upper arms moving ever so slightly.

"We're going to start my anal training now master," she said, still looking dead ahead.

"And why do we need to train your little ass Claire?"

"Because I've never done this before, and you're so fucking big!"

She practically shouted the last part.

"That's right little girl," he laughed, slapping one of her buttocks, Claire wincing at the blow.

Whatever it was that Samuel was doing, he stopped. He was looking down at Claire, at the back of her head.

"Relax Claire. Relax and take deep breaths."

I watched my wife try to calm herself, taking deep breaths in through her nose, exhaling loudly from her mouth. Her calming technique clearly only for you so far, her face suddenly tensing as she jumped a little. She opened her mouth, saying in a shrill little voice, "Please, be gentle with me!"

The blurry man behind her tipped his head back and let out a big booming laugh.

"Claire, in time, I expect you will be saying exactly the opposite! Now, calm again. But push a little."

Despite his blurry features, Samuel was clearly concentrating, looking down at the gorgeous white rump in front of him.

"Oh! Ah!"

Claire's eyes widened further.

"Push Claire!" commanded her bull.

"Ah! Ah! Fuck!"

Her eyes were now closed, scrunched tight, little beads of perspiration on her brow gently rolling down the side of her face. Suddenly, she looked back up at the camera, eyes open, a look that was probably the sexiest thing I'd ever seen. She looked surprised, girlish, but also deeply happy, proud even.

"There!" shouted Samuel, leaning back away from her, clapping his hands together in celebration, "Tell the viewers what you just did Claire!"

She looked into the camera, directly at me it felt, and softly whispered. "I just got my married little asshole plugged, master."