Black Bulls for Cuckold Wives Ch. 01

Story Info
Black sex with cuckold white females.
1.8k words
3.99
28.7k
22

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
175 Followers

The female psychologist at the company where I work spoke openly and extensively with my wife Susan, a very sensual blonde, during the ten sessions they had, recording and taking notes.

- So, from what you said, although raised in the conservative and religious standards of society, you became, shortly after marriage, a liberal and sexually free wife?

- Yes, Doctor. I started to be like that, becoming the slut I am today, still on my honeymoon and my husband's desire.

- You mean that the man you married, your husband, not only tolerates your wild behavior, but you give yourself sexually to other men for his desire?

- He requested, but it was only at the beginning. I got used to it and now I look for men for my own desire. It is on my initiative, I aim at my pleasure, but also to please you. He says I'm wonderful and that I've become a better learner than he expected. Because I make love when I want. I take off my panties for men who attract me. I've had sex, been fucked, six consecutive nights in the same week. And sometimes I spend entire weekends with other men. It doesn't harm my marriage, it even encourages and improves it, enlivens and spices it up a lot.

- Doesn't your husband complain, doesn't he miss having sexual intimacy with you, on those occasions when you submit to a great external erotic demand, do you do almost everything in bed outside of marriage?

- He thinks it's great. Currently, he is only having sex with me once a month and that's about enough for him. I reserve a few monthly moments for him, I stay in our double bed, I spread my legs, he does the introduction, gives less than fifty impulses and cum.

and comes. Besides that, I have complete freedom and absolute control of the pussy.

- And this libertine career of yours started on the honeymoon? You said he asked you in the early days of your marriage?

- You know, doctor, still at the festive reception for guests, I found it strange when he called my attention to the crowded hall, saying that he and I had so many friends, a huge number of handsome men, that I certainly wouldn't want to lose them, nor let them.

From my strict upbringing, I hadn't been a wild girl, only two sexual partners when I was single. And he said these dirty things, I didn't understand.

On the first night we were married, while we were having sex, I was enjoying sex at ease, without guilt, full of pleasure, he insinuated that marriage served as a great disguise, I could have sex, screw a lot, fuck as much as I like, sleep with as many men as I wanted, always with the image of a prudish wife before society.

He spent the next day showing me men who looked interesting, saying he got a kick out of imagining what it would be like for me to practice bedding with them. Saying that the variety of partners would increase my desires and make me learn more, enjoying a variety of partners, each with their own ways, tastes and pleasures.

On the third night, a light knock on the door of our chambers ushered in a man I didn't know, whom he had invited.

He made us drink, he kept complimenting my erotic qualities in bed, he talked about my breasts, thighs, ass, pussy, he took off my clothes, leaving me only in my panties and then naked. The man was excited. He told my husband he wanted to suck my pussy. He made me lie down on the bed, with my thighs open and the guy gave me oral sex.

He licked my pussy until my husband told him: "now with the dick, put your hard cock in it".

He lay naked on top of me and fucked me. My husband wished he would fuck my pussy as well as my ass.

It was the beginning. On the two-week honeymoon, he had me choose four more males.

When we were at home, he pointed to the double bed and said to me: "I want to see you satisfy a lot of men there with your sex". In fact, in two years of marriage, there were more than thirty.

- Did you have sex with any of his bosses?

- With two. One, he invited him to dinner at our house and at one point, he lifted my dress, letting him see my panties and thighs. He took us to the bedroom, made me take off my clothes and give them to the man, who was married, just like the next one, who wasn't here at home, but in a motel. He introduced us to a bar and told me to go with him, giving the guy the right to spend the night there fucking me. But he said he couldn't because he was married. He stayed from 9 pm to 1 am in bed with me, fucking me, mainly behind, in the ass, which his wife never allowed him. He took me home and said goodbye, with thanks you and a cash gift.

- And when did you start to be interested in black people and gave yourself to them in such a radical way that today you only have sex with black dicks?

- It started when I had sex with a stripper and call boy eight months ago. The best endowed man with a penis I had ever seen. And totally black.

And when did you start to be interested in black people and gave yourself to them in such a radical way that today you only have sex with black dicks?

- It started when I had sex with a stripper and call boy eight months ago. The best endowed man with a penis I had ever seen. It's totally black.

- Tell me how it was, I need to know. Was it casual or planned?

- It happened. I did not expect. I had never had sex with black people.

- Did you meet him at a party?

- A friend, Jeanne, also white, was getting married and the friends organized the bachelorette party intimately. They got together to drink, chat and, of course, talk about sex with the bride, who would become a wife in three days.

They brought in Tierney, a proud, vain black man. He lie around in front of the ten girls plus the bride, did some choreographies, undressed and made himself available for all of them to touch his dick, a very huge cock, 22 cm (8.5 inches), until they, after having a lot of fun playing with the huge dick, they moved on to the traditional initiative of giving it to the bride, to be shoved in her pussy, as her last maiden free fuck.

The girl was the mignon type, very petite, she was terrified, very afraid, a thick and big cock like that would tear her sex apart, ruin her narrow and delicate pussy, which would not go unnoticed by her husband on the wedding night. She refused.

Her sister, younger, also could not satisfy the stripper in bed, because in addition likewise to her short stature, she was also a virgin.

Everyone's gazes turned to me, the only married woman there and the tallest (1.80 eight), capable, they thought, of withstanding the assault of that tough, voluminous cylinder of black flesh between my thighs.

That's how, doctor, I found myself undressed, taken to bed and placed under the first black male in my life to fuck me.

It was a joke, which had immediate consequences in my life. A lot of people say black people are better in bed than white people for fucking, I don't know if that's true or not, but I do know that when a woman is under a black guy with 8" or more of a hard, hot sexual male organ trying to get stick it in her pussy, she goes completely hallucinated, as I was and prepares to undergo the biggest dilation her pussy has ever had, with the exception of childbirth, but, as a prize and consolation, the most intense and biggest orgasms she has ever felt and will not feel later with small sticks.

The psychologist who had been very active and talkative at the beginning of the session, was now mute, immobile, just listening almost in ecstasy, very excited, the involving and erotic details of my wife's sexual adventure at her friend's bachelorette party, with a huge 8-inch dick getting ready to come in and rock her pussy.

The psychologist who had been very active and talkative at the beginning of the session, was now mute, immobile, just listening almost in ecstasy, very excited, the involving and erotic details of my wife's sexual adventure at her friend's bachelorette party, with a huge 8-inch dick. " getting ready to come in and rock her pussy.

And Susan told everything, as she had told me.

That the stripper was insatiable, a good professional, she lived up to her fee and thrust his thick, black cock into her pussy twice. Giving her the first orgasms with a really big, thick male organ, dimensions far beyond big dicks.

With all the girls present, including the bride, watching. And vibrating. Seeing, for the first time, another woman being fucked. And Susan too, new to being under a male with a bunch of horny females watching.

With her pussy on fire, dilated, half-torn, full of cum, after being fucked twice a few minutes apart by a very sensual black stud, Suzan, hugging and kissing him, whispered in his ear that she was very sad, because not knowing how to find other dicks like that to fuck her from then on. And she would like to have others like him fuck her.

Tierney said he would go to her house himself and fuck her in front of her husband with his big cock and refer her to other black people with similar erotic qualities.

Including, affiliating her to a club of a secret nature whose active members were black and whose objective was to fuck and inseminate with huge bludgeons white married that the husbands gave in for collective amusement, turning them into white women who appreciated black dicks.

Susan was interested. The sexual experience with Tierney had been remarkable and decisive. She let him know that she was married to a willing cuckold and wanted to meet and join the pool of available females for the best black fuckers.

She promised to tell the psychologist how she was referred and integrated into the club and the monumental adventures with big black dicks that she came to experience frequently.

Which she did, returning for the next interviews always with new stories and great news about her integration as a white cuckold female into the universe of sexual fantasy of black male fuckers very well endowed with functional and exciting cocks.

Robarreto
Robarreto
175 Followers