Black Sex for White Women Ch. 08

Story Info
Married woman makes husband cuckold.
624 words
4.04
15.8k
15

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/21/2024
Created 02/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers

On Saturday, August 4, at 6 pm, Marcos and I got married. It was an emotional and beautiful ceremony.

At 9 pm, we were in the suite of the hotel reserved for our wedding night.

Me totally naked, riding Bro Brown, our special guest for that night, with my all epilated cunt totally stuffed up his huge, thick, hard cock.

Because Marcos and I agreed that our wedding was going to be different, starting soon with the first night, in which I was already going to make him a cuckold.

Everything was well planned.

I was going to be someone else's in the first married fuck.

Three days before, my intimate friends offered me a bachelorette party gathering. Lots of music, drinking, fun, games, laughter and... sex.

It was at Amelia's house and it turned out to be a double party, because Amelia, from a conservative family, had been married three years ago, without having had a complete bachelorette party, that is, with the bride being fucked. She took advantage of the fact that her husband was traveling on business and made the meeting at her house, with only us, the women. A professional fucker was hired to fuck her. And invited an ex-boyfriend of mine to fuck me.

The party was sensational, Marcos knew everything, I told him. Including the reunion with the old boyfriend, who arrived at the end of the party, because his participation would only be to fuck me.

Amelia's fucker had already come and fucked her, and left, when Charles arrived. She was thrilled. The guy came in, played with her, caressed, kissed, took her to the bedroom and with a big, thick, hard cock, hooked up in her.

Mine came next. A surprise for me, as I expected a boy prostitute too, someone hired for the specific purpose of having sex on me. Came, however, the guy whom I had dated years before. We talked, danced a waltz, made a toast of champagne, he kissed me, we went to the bedroom, lay down naked and had sex. He stayed on top of me, sticking his cock in my pussy, for an hour. I found it delicious and enjoyed it very much.

Marcos was proud when I told him, because I fulfilled his request and made him a cuckold before the wedding.

I jerked him off while I told him. When he was about to cum, I put my mouth on his cock, let him come in my mouth and swallowed all his semen.

On Friday, the day before our wedding, I have been tolerant, I lay down with him, spread well my legs and let him fuck me. It was a compensation, because after all, the next night, after the wedding, it would be Bro Brown, black, with his very big cock, who would have sex with me. We would fuck as much as he wanted. Marcos would just watch.

And at the first night I was married, I really went to bed with my dark partner and I fucked his black cock a lot. Eight times. Without condoms.

Now I am whit a three-month little belly. Consequence of that first night of sex in my marriage. Bro Brown left me with a black baby. He possessed me as a married woman and got me pregnant. Marcos is elated. We didn't plan it, but it happened and he loved it. Next year, around April, my naughty little pussy will give birth to my first child, who is not my husband's, but my lover of the first sex night of the wedding.

I complied with my husband's wish. I got married and became a complete whore. From bride to wife, whore, slut, lover and mother in a unique night.

Robarreto
Robarreto
178 Followers