Black Cat Ch. 03

Story Info
Bruce gets an upgrade.
2.4k words
4.31
4.1k
2

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It must have been five-thirty in the morning. The damn twittering birds woke me up. The midsummer morning sunrise shone through the window onto the bed where I lay. I apparently forgot to close the curtains last night. Or put on my PJs. Naked, eyes half closed, I got out of bed and made my way to the bathroom. I thought, 'That was one fucking weird dream. Vivid, too.' I reached the toilet for once without stubbing a toe and started to urinate. The timbre of the stream hitting the water was deeper than I used to hear. 'Yeah, like a cat can...' My eyes snapped open. I stared at the dangling scrotum, large testicles and big tube of flesh hanging from me. I stopped the flow of urine and dashed to the mirror above the vanity.

"Oh, fuck." In the mirror is me, but NOT me. That guy looks like a much taller twenty-two year old underwear model.

My brain haze lifted enough for me to remember more details of the night when I heard, "Hey, Bruce? Are you awake yet? I took a shirt, hope you don't mind."

I moved into the bathroom doorway and thought, 'No way...it's not the cat...please don't be the cat.'

Brenna dressed only in my best dress shirt, unbuttoned and entered the bedroom. Her long hair flowed freely down to her lower back.

'Damn...it's the cat.'

She took one look at me and said, "Oh, no you don't. You're not fainting again." She rushed towards me and helped me to the bed.

"No...nope...no way...uh-uh. This isn't real. I'm having a stroke...yeah that's it." I looked up at Brenna as I sat down on the bed, "Call an ambulance, will ya? Ok, I'm also asking a hallucination to make a phone call so add delusional to the list." I flopped back on the bed.

She climbed up on the bed, straddled my waist and started to knead my pecs like they were dough. I see an orange-red bracelet on her wrist. "I'm not a hallucination so cut that out and wake up to reality."

Yeah. She said reality.

"I'm a skin-walker and adopted you."

"Don't you mean I adopted you? I've got the vet bill and everything," I flicked to the bracelet, "and you're wearing your collar."

She gave me a lopsided smile and said, "Sure. Now shut up. I adopted you and just like I said last night. You deserve better. I gifted you the ability to take certain emotions directed towards you and use that energy to better yourself."

"So you made me an energy vampire? Like the Dilbert guy on that vampire show?"

"Not quite. E-vamps..."

"Wait a minute, vampires are real?"

"Well, yeah. Jeez. I said shut up. E-vamps pull energy out of their victims. You just collect what people give you," she said as her expression became needy and her breathing came more quickly. "For instance..." I felt a familiar jolt flow through me. "Do-do you feel that?" she moaned. "Use that to fuel yourself, ooohhhh" My cock stirred against her dampening pussy. "No...not now...please. I need to...aaaahh" I moved my hands up her thighs. "We don't have time...please."

I keep on stroking her legs. "How do I use that...energy?"

"You...you focus on what you...w-want to change and...ch-channel power there and thhhiink about what you waaaant to change. The power will do...ahhhhhh...the rest. Ooooooooo...not fair...please...stop."

"What else?"

She started panting, "You are alpha. No one...no one can deny you...please...stop."

"What about you, skin-walker? You can obviously change from a cat to a human. Is this what you really look like?"

"No...I-I don't remember," she closed her eyes, tilted her head back and moaned. "I've a-always been able to chaaaange," She opened her eyes and lowered her head. Her mouth dropped open, she began to pant, "Please..."

I moved my hand over her hips to her glutes. "Please what?"

Something broke in her. She threw he head back and yelled, "Please fuck me with your god cock!" I held her tightly and slowly lowered her blossoming pussy onto my shaft.

Her fingers dug into my pecs and wailed in lust while her long hair whipped about by her flung head. I let her grind her clit on me for a minute then tossed her beside me on the bed. I stood and said, "Nope. Not now. We've got things to do."

She scowled at me and growled, "You bastard!"

I immediately spun, took on a furious expression, lowered my chin, clenched my fists, pulled back my shoulders, flexed my pecs and took a step toward her, "WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?"

Her trembling mouth dropped open and eyes grew wide. I feel a rush. "Sorry!" She slid off the bed, pulled her legs under her, lowered her head to my feet and pleaded, "Please don't be angry. I'm sorry." I felt her kiss the top of my feet, sending a stronger surge in me. "Please...please forgive me," she quietly said.

I crouched and ran my fingers through her hair. "So, I can use lust, fear and submission. Last night was worship. What else?"

She whispered into my feet, "I don't know. None of us has ever done this before."

"Us? How many skin-walkers are there?"

She shrugged. "I don't know. I've only met a few. Please, don't be mad."

I took her hands and helped her to her feet. I noticed the top of her head was at my chest. I hooked a finger under her trembling chin and tilted her head up while I kept mine upright. I lower my eyes to look at hers. Calmly I said, "I'm not mad." She smiled and I continued, "Do I have to be close to absorb this energy?"

"I'm not sure," she lifted an eyebrow in curiosity. "What are you thinking of?"

I told Brenna my plan. With each sentence her smile grew wider until she was giggling. With my phone she took pics while I, naked, flexed and did the best bodybuilder poses I could do. We also did a couple of nude ass pics showing off my powerful back and glutes. When we were finished I scrolled through the photo album to make sure no pic showed my face and only eluded to my endowment. Then we opened my laptop and uploaded the best pics to the Muscle Growth Forums.

While I cleaned up in the shower Brenna explored MGF. When I turned off the hot water she was leaning against the bathroom doorway with her arms crossed. She asked me, "Is there something you want to tell me, Bruce?"

"What do you mean?"

She smirked and said, "I see you follow a lot of topics and clubs on that forum. Are you batting for the other team?"

"That's an old phrase."

"So am I so sue me. Well?"

"Nah, I just like to imagine I'm big and powerful."

"Well, buster, you don't have to imagine anymore. Remember what I said. NO ONE has the will power to deny you. You are above so-called morality, a man among girls and boys. Take who or what you want."

"Are you sure? Won't you feel jealous?"

"Bruce," She moved to me and put a gentle hand on my cheek, the other slid up me to rest on my chest. "I am not your girlfriend, I'm your cat. You saved my life and I'm grateful. Don't feel like you owe me anything. I will always be there for you and protect you, if I can. Speaking of which, I've cleaned your messy house and made breakfast. By the way, you need more cat toys." Her tone turned serious. "Now, get dressed and eat. You've got a date with a gym."

You're probably wondering, like I am, why I'm accepting that a cat can morph into a smoking hot muscle babe that could curl a car or that she can change me into a hung muscle bound sex god slash emotion capacitor. I thought about that while I searched for any clothes that still fit me. I came to a realization during breakfast while I chewed my fourth three-egg omelet in an immaculately clean kitchen that I had two options at this point;

1. accept that reality included these highly preposterous possibilities or

2. I'm in the nut farm doodling on the wall with crayons.

Although option one has its advantages the more likely scenario is option two. After I ordered an Uber and plopped down my gym bag by the front door I decided that I was going to roll with option one and have fun. Besides, I couldn't afford twenty-four hour psychiatric care.

My ride arrived twenty minutes later. I called out "Brenna, come here," as I pulled open the front door.

She bounded into the foyer still only wearing my unbuttoned dress shirt, "Yes, Bruce?"

"Here's a key to my house." I handed her my spare key. She accepted it, looking at it like it was her sparkly new toy. While she was examining the key I took her neck in a hand, lifted her onto her toes and planted an open mouthed kiss on her mouth. Her tongue swirled around mine as one of her hands slid up my arm to squeeze a bicep. The other went under my old UW athletic department shirt to caress my abs before moving to a pec. I feel the tingle of her lust and...submission? Yes. Good.

When I broke the kiss I commanded, "Be a good little kitten while I'm gone."

She gave a devilish look that said in no way would she. She still replied, "Yes, Bruce."

I released her and headed out the door. "Remember the plan. I'm going to be out all day." She hugged the door and waved as I walked to the car. Thankfully the driver wasn't Deb. I couldn't handle her getting all "I fucking told you so you stupid asshole" on me right now.

After I climbed into the backseat of a nice SUV the driver said, "Hey, dude, you going to Madtown Fitness?"

"Yup. How's the traffic on the Beltline this time of day?"

"Eh, it's ok. The ride should take about an hour." The Beltline is a fantastic six lane freeway running on the south side of town. It really saves time going anywhere in the city, if you can get to it. I buckle in and he starts off on the route. "Bro, is that your girlfriend? Man if I had a piece of ass like that I'd NEVER leave the house. I'd be fucking that pussy and ass day and night...shoving my dick down that tight throat..."

I lean forward in the seat and quietly, menacingly say, "WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY."

He nervously looked at me in the rearview mirror. I saw the beads of sweat and felt a jolt of his fear. "I said...she looks like a very nice lady...a pillar of virtue...set her up on a pedestal."

I sat back and said, "That's what I thought you said." He fell silent for the rest of the trip, which was fine with me. I took the little bit of power the Brenna and the driver gave me and directed it to my pelvic muscles. I started doing kegel and reverse kegel exercises hard. If this worked at all I'd be able to cum like a shotgun when I finished. While doing those I loaded MGF on my phone and looked for comments on my album. There weren't any. Grumbling, I reviewed the album setting and realized I didn't tag any of the pics. I added appropriate and inappropriate tags and started a new topic in the Watch Me Grow thread with a pic I didn't upload. I'm in profile, torso twisted to face the phone. Every muscle pumped beyond full and naked, except for a white hand towel draped over my painfully hard cock. Brenna had way too much fun getting me hard; she said it was payback for only letting her grind on me. I added several lewd tags, a link to the album and this text:

I'm in the gym all day. Any of you muscle fags wanna see me burst with explosive growth today? Put what you wish you could do to your puny muscles and watch me live your fantasy.

Yeah, I know. It was the best I could come up with at the time.

I also created a new Instagram account and loaded it with pics, too. 

I hit the submit button just as the car passed the Dunkin' Doughnuts on Damon Road and turned onto Emil Street. Why did there always have to be a Dunkin' next to a gym? I held the hypothesis that all Dunkin' franchises are secretly run by gym owners. After half a block the driver turned into the gym's parking lot. I grunted as I finished another set of kegels. I got the muscle spasms up to a hundred a second. My cock swelled as I bore down on all my pelvic floor muscles to complete the workout.

Just then I felt a directionless twitch of emotion; I couldn't tell which emotion, there seemed to be many. I refreshed my post and found seven comments. Two suggested that I should assume an impossible position and fuck myself, three mockingly said abs, one said arms, one more said delts. The last comment said, "I just want to see you grow so I can worship your bulging, powerful body, daddy." I made a mental note of that username.

I growled and mentally pulled on that trickle of emotion until it became a small, fast stream. I typed out replies: two, "You first", three, "Yeah, armor plated abs for you", "You bet, fucking huge arms", "Bowling ball sized, bro" and "You will *boy*. Then I'm going to find you and teach you the meaning of 'MAN'."

Yes, this was going to be fun.

The driver broke my concentration. "We're here...sir."

I put my phone away, gave the driver a glowering look, dropped my voice an octave. "Get out. Open my door."

He twisted in his seat and looked at me wide eyed for a second or two. Then he hastily got out of the car and opened my door. I waited a couple of beats before I grabbed my gym bag and exited. I didn't even acknowledge his presence as I walked to the gym doors. I can feel his conflicted emotions at my back. I consumed every drop as I yanked open the gym door.