Black Cat Ch. 02

Story Info
Bruce's long-time GF dumps him for a big, muscular, hung guy.
2.9k words
4.37
4.8k
8

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of that week I followed my usual schedule, albeit with the added responsibilities of a pet. Every evening I would call or text Val. On Tuesday I suggested we could go see a romcom at the Point Cinema. She said that she had tons of stuff to do for the Gunderson project that evening and couldn't. The next day I messaged her about going to the Red Rock Saloon to see a country-western band she liked. At eleven o'clock she replied that she's busy. After work on Thursday I finally got her to talk to me more than a minute.

I was pacing the living room as I dialed Val's number. When she answered I said, "Hey, Val, how ya doing?"

"Hi, Bruce. I'm doing ok, been really busy at work. What's up?"

"I thought we could go out and grab a pizza or something tonight. I miss you."

"Aww, is little Brucy Woocy getting horny?"

I plopped down on the couch and scowled. Brenna jumped up beside me, put her front paws on my thigh and looked at me with a concerned expression.

"Why do you say shit like that? You know I love you, like your company and, yeah, I'm horny. So sue me."

She lightly laughed at that, then, with her version of an apologetic tone, she said, "Bruce, I'd love to but, I'm busy tonight."

"Again? I get the feeling you're just avoiding me. Is it because of Brenna?"

"Who? Oh, no. It's not that cat."

"Tell you what, I'll make your favorite meal Friday night. Bacon wrapped filet mignon, sautéd mushrooms, baked potato and green beans. Whatdya say? Is it a date? Come on...please?"

There was silence for a while. Did she put me on mute? She finally replied, "That sounds delicious. That steak better be rare or there will be no nookie for you, buster."

Even the hint of making love to Val made my dick jump. Brenna must have felt it because she looked at my crotch like she was going to pounce.

"Only the best for you, babe. See you at seven. Love ya." Val hung up without reciprocation.

I lowered and looked at my phone pensively. Valerie had always been aloof, but I enjoyed her company and she was fun in bed. There was something in her tone I didn't like.

Brenna purred and head butted my chest. Then she crawled up to lick my neck. I stroked her back and made plans for Friday.

I took Friday afternoon off to get ready. I picked up some really good looking filets at Woodman's along with bacon, some fresh green beans and mushrooms. The potatoes at home looked ok the last time I checked and an unopened bottle of pinot noir was in the pantry.

I ordered an Uber for the ride home and waited. Not ten minutes went by before I heard a Morbid Angel song. I pulled the rusty passenger door open and said, "Hey, Deb."

"Fucking hey, yourself Bruce. Doing a little goddamn shopping?"

"Yeah," I replied as I settled into the seat with my bags. Debbie pulled away from the curb and the car backfired. "I'm cooking up a steak dinner for Val and me. How have you been? Haven't seen you lately."

A thoughtful expression crossed her face. "I'm fine," she said. The rest of the drive home she didn't say a word. The power steering screeched when she pulled up to the house. She flicked off the radio, turned to me with a concerned expression and said, "Bruce, don't expect too much from Val, ok?"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

She bit her lip and turned away from me to look out the windshield, "Let's just say that she's not really that...nice to you and leave it like that."

"Oh, no," I shifted in the seat to look at her. "You aren't getting off that easy. I know you and her don't get along, but come on!"

"I just don't want you to get hurt, alright."

I unbuckled the seat belt and grabbed the grocery bags. "I'm a big boy, Debra. I can take care of myself." She started to reply, but I'm already out of the car and closing the door. I'm halfway to my front door when I heard the music blaring, Norwegians screaming and Debbie driving away.

I spent the rest of the afternoon cleaning up my home; vacuuming, dusting, collecting the scattered cat toys, cleaning up hairballs. By seven o'clock the table is set, the green beans are steamed, the mushrooms are sautéd and steaks are Pittsburgh rare. I manage to catch Brenna, put her in the master bedroom and close the door.

Val arrived fifteen minutes later, wearing the hot, red micro dress that drives me wild. I, being a perfect gentleman, got her seated at the dining room table, filled her plate and poured her a glass of wine. "How's the Gunderson project going? It sounds like a huge project."

I dished up my food, poured my wine and sat as she asked, "What project?"

"The Gunderson project. You said that project was keeping you busy on Tuesday night."

"Oh, THAT project," she gave a light laugh and spun a story that sounded like she'd pulled it out of her ass. I let her tell her story, sometimes she can't share details about her work. I can understand that.

A couple minutes into the monologue Brenna jumped up on the counter behind Val, sat down and started cleaning her face. How the hell did Brenna open the door? Fortunately, Val's too engrossed in her own voice to notice my exasperated expression.

"...and that's why we had to scrap the entire workflow and...are you listening to me?"

"Oh, yeah. Scrap workflow...got it. Then what happened?" Just then Val got a notification that grabbed her and Brenna's attention. Val started to smile as she read the message. Brenna did a double take, then her eyes grew wide and her ears flattened back against her head.

Val set the phone face down, picked up her purse and said, "I'll be right back...have to use the bathroom." Brenna stared at her as she got up and left the room.

As soon as the bathroom door closed Brenna jumped onto the table. "What are you doing?" I got up to catch her and put back in my bedroom.

Brenna grumbled loudly, flipped the phone on its back and flicked it to me. The message app was still open. "How long are yuo gonna be with that limp dik pusy," a message read. "Tak off you panty and get ur ass out here if you want some" Below that message was a pic of long hard dick.

You probably saw this coming. I was blinded by a set of tits and a great ass. I sat down on a side chair, stunned. A minute later Valerie hurried in. "Sorry hun, I just got a call from the office..."

"No. You didn't," I handed the phone to her. "How long have you been cheating on me?"

She actually had the nerve to get angry at me. "What are you doing with my phone!" She yanks it out of my hands. "That's PRIVATE!"

I stood up and yelled, "Answer the question!"

She scoffed, "When you couldn't make me cum! You little dick isn't enough to even tickle!"

"Get the FUCK out of my house!"

With an air of superiority, she hiked the purse onto her shoulder and went to the front door. I don't know why but I said, "I wanna meet that jackass! I'm gonna tear him a new asshole!"

She looked at me with a cruel smile and started laughing. "Go ahead. Knock yourself out, Brucey."

I threw open the front door and there he is. Six inches taller and twenty pounds of muscle heavier than me. He blocked my swinging fist and punched me in the eye, knocking me down. I hear, "He is a pussy, isn't he?" as the room started to spin.

The last words I hear from Val are, "You have no idea," as she stepped on my chest and left my life. I felt a rough tongue against my cheek, then everything went black.

***

"Ohhhhfuck," I moan when the pain in my head wakes me up.

My eyes snapped open when I heard a feminine voice say, "It's about time you woke up, Bruce." Twisting my head I see a naked woman with long black hair in a ponytail bent over tightening a knot on the wrist of my outstretched arm. "I was starting to get worried."

"Who the fuck are you!" I struggled against the rope. I found that I'm spread-eagle and naked on my bed. "What the hell are you doing!" When she finished the knot she stood up. The first thing I noticed on her were her eyes.

I lied.

The first thing I noticed are her firm 36C tits, erect inch long nipples, eight-pack abs and trimmed bush. Then I saw the rest of her body. She was about five foot three and looked like she could lift a tank. Moving up I saw a sensuous mouth and electric blue eyes...with cat irises.

"WWWHHHHAAAA!" I shrieked and vainly struggled against the ropes.

She bent over me, kissed my forehead and jostled my hair. "Shhh, there's no use struggling. Those are hundred pound test ropes. Oh, and you call me Brenna."

The headache dissipated. "Ok, lady. You've had your fun with those cat-eye contacts. Now let me go and I won't call the cops, ok?" She ignored me and walked to the foot of the bed.

I've never done a double-take so fast as when I saw her black furry tail recede into her with each step.

"You were the only human that was kind to me when I found you," She found me? Yeah, she's a cat. "You deserve more than that bitch and her little mutt," She said as she climbed up onto the bed between my legs and looked lustfully at my dick. "I've decided to give you a gift."

"Ahh, that's ok. I think I've had enough excitement for one night."

She started kissing and licking me, starting with my legs and moving up my torso, her nipples dragging and poking into me. Each touch of her lips and tongue felt electrifying; like a hit of adrenaline and testosterone with a side of dopamine shocking every muscle. By the time she moans into my pecs I'm growling in lust and straining against the restraints. My penis, harder than I've ever been in my entire life, jumped with each heartbeat against her firm breasts.

"What are you?" I asked.

Brenna purred, pressed her breasts to my chest, ran her hands up my arms and licked my cheek. "I'm Catwoman," she replied and laughed. Then she slowly, excruciatingly, worked her way back down to my dick.

When her head was above my crotch she looked up into my eyes and said, "Not so small now are you? That steak was great, but I'm going to enjoy eating this meat more." Propping herself up on one arm she used her other hand to lift my dick off my stomach as she rubbed her wet pussy on my shin. Her pupils morphed from cat-like slits to human-type circles.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" I roared. She held a penis bigger than any porn star I've seen on PornHub. Her hand couldn't encircle its throbbing girth. The entire shaft was covered with a network of thick veins and at the end a thick, mushroom shaped head jutted from the foreskin. Which is weird since I was circumcised. She blew her hot breath over the shaft.

"You like that? Like being teased?"

I growled,"GRRRR! NO! SUCK MY DICK!"

"This is no dick, Bruce," she licked a drop of pre off the tip sending shivers through me. "You've a cock worthy of a god...and I'm going to tease you until you beg." She licked and kissed and breathed my member. Each sensation sent more shocks though me. I didn't realize it, but each of those shocks were stimulating my skeletal muscles. What I did realize was that I was pulling on those creaking ropes harder and harder to get my hands free.

After a half minute of divine torture I yelled, "LIKE HELL I'LL BEG!". Brenna smiled as my pecs blossomed into thick slabs, my gut receded and my ab segments became defined. Suddenly, with a crack, the ropes binding my arms broke and I grabbed Brenna's head. Her eyes widened as I brought her mouth down on my cock. Gluck sounds filled the room as I mercilessly, relentlessly, thrusted up into her mouth. Her arms and shoulders shook with the effort to lift her head while my arms ballooned with power. Seeing a woman that muscular struggling against me sent a thrill through me. With an evil grin I removed my right hand allowing Brenna to lift her head. She gave me a look of lust and awe as she gasped for breath around my cock head. I waited for her to inhale then drove her mouth on me down to the balls. My cock broke through her throat barrier coming to rest deep in her esophagus. "I'M NEVER BEGGING FOR ANYTHING AGAIN!" I held her head down; her struggles, gags and swallows gave me all the stimulation I needed.

After a minute Brenna started pounding on my chest. I guess lack of air became an issue so I grabbed her ponytail and rotated my shoulder to throw her onto her back. I didn't even notice the ropes on my ankles break as I moved into a kneeling position above her head. She reached under me to caress a glute as I shoved my cock in her mouth. Her lips made a tight seal around my shaft and her cheeks cave-in as I piston in and out. Her wide eyes looked up at me while her tongue bathed the head. I growl on each thrust as I continue to gain muscle mass and lose fat. I keep on fucking he mouth until I noticed my left arm, it's fucking HUGE. I turned my gaze to my equally big right arm. With a loud, deep growl, I flex the bicep. The muscle group grows into two hemispheres and veins popup. I felt Brenna's hand squeeze a glute as she rotated her head to expel my cock. "Bruce, please," she breathlessly pleaded. I focused on her eyes over my pecs and flattening stomach. Her lips were puffy, tears streaked her cheeks. "Fuck my pussy. I need to feel your cock in me...please."

With a short grunt I tossed her by her hair like a rag doll farther up my bed. When she landed I straddled one of her legs while bringing the other against my chest. Then I rammed into her as far as her tight, soft, firm tunnel went. I started fucking as hard and as fast as I could. I've never felt anything like her cunt; tight as a vice, yet soft as a velvet glove and sopping wet. When her scream died down I repeated myself "What are you!"

"I...I'm...OhGOD...YOUR'EDEEP! ARRHHH!" I seized her neck and squeezed to get her attention. Her eyes snapped open as she grasped my forearm with both hands.

"I'm a...a ther-therianthrope...a...oh fuck right there...ahhhh...aaaa sk-skin-walker. I...I...IIIAAAHHHHH!...don't stop DON'T STOP!...I'mmm a cat that becomes...be-becomes...CUMMING!! AAAHHUUUGGGHHH!! hu-human!" She panted though a dozen fucks, then she continued, "I ga-gave you...ooooooo! the gggift of...gggift of...oh FUCK AGAIN?! CUMMING! CUMMING! OH GOD SO GOOD...SO GOOD!"

I slapped a sweaty, bouncing tit, "GIFT OF WHAT? A BIGGER COCK? MUSCLES?!"

That got her to focus, "Mmmmuch mmmore. I-I enhaaaannnnnced your id...unlocked your...your...uuuuuughhhh!...dom-dominant..." her eyes rolled back in her head as she squirted and another orgasm racked her brain. "...peerrsonality that you buried deep. Oooh fuuck your deep. ARHHHHH...c-cum in me, p-please cum...please cum...t-tell you more later...please!"

I released her leg and drove both fists beside Brenna's head as I stretched out over her. My forearms looked like marble pillars in a Roman god's temple. She babbled as her head snapped back and forth with my double-time thrusts. She wrapped her legs around my waist, dug her claw-like fingernails into my back and lifted herself against me. She moaned in a language I didn't understand. I was fast approaching the point of no return when she took my head in her hands, "Br-bruce...I...I can't take muuuch...uuuuhhh...mmmore! Pleasssse!" Her open mouthed kiss and dancing tongue in my mouth sent me over the edge. I roared into her mouth as I felt massive loads of cum rocketed up my shaft and exploded in her cunt. I roared as she moaned loudly and tilted her head back, her mouth at my forehead, tongue licking the sweat off. I've never had so many ejaculations before.

Later, after our spasms subsided I rolled off her. Our sweaty skin glistened, we both panted in our post-orgasmic haze. I was the first to be able to speak. "Was...that...good for...you?"

Brenna snuggled against me, nuzzled my neck and licked the same spot she did yesterday. "You'll never have to say that with anyone you fuck ever again. Does that make you sad?"

"I'm not knocking it. Here's to the magic." I sat up and put my feet on the floor.

"Bruce, take it easy you don't want to..." she said as I stood up.

Too late. I looked down at my feet which seemed to be much farther away than they used to be. My heart, not used to this much internal volume pumped harder to feed my brain. My brain, not used to the height, low blood flow or the fact I just fucked my cat, refused to process anything more and hit the reset button. Everything went black as I hit the floor. Again.