Black Cat Ch. 05

Story Info
Bruce takes more subs.
8k words
3.94
2.6k
1
0

Part 5 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/19/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I squeezed myself into the sauna I started to examine and worship my new body. My cock filled and hardened as I came to understand what Breena told me. I was now the ultimate human male, that all that walked the planet would fall to their knees before me, that I held dominion over all.

This new size did come at a price. Walking though normal doorways became an issue as well as getting in any car. As I thought about being larger than I was, my muscles deflated. I still felt like I could crush a car, though. I checked the clock in the main room through the window of the sauna door. It was about four o'clock. Time for a massage and a little fun. I left the sauna, going through the doorway was much easier this time, and thumbed the intercom. "Send the masseuse to me" I commanded. There was a buzz and a click from the speaker, but no intelligible reply. I cracked open the door still being nude, started the hot tub and climbed in. I sat down where I could see the doorway and waited.

After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. When I said, "Enter", Steve, the cafe tender, walked in. He was still wearing his blue gym-logoed polo and khaki pants. I glowered at him and said, "I ordered a massage, not a club sandwich."

"I'm also the gym's massage therapist today," he replied. "Come on out and let's get those muscles limbered up. By the way, was that you screaming earlier?"

As I stood up from the tub, Steve's eyes followed the water as it cascaded off my pecs and abs like a waterfall. Anticipation radiated in waves off him. I jumped out of the pool and came to rest four feet in front of him. He dropped his duffel bag and drank up my hard, naked physique. I consumed the lust pulsing off him. "I had a leg cramp." I pointed to the towel at my feet, "Hand that to me." I could have easily reached down for the towel, but I wanted to see how malleable his mind would be.

He was lost in his thoughts for a couple of seconds then knelt down on one knee, picked up towel up and extended his arm to hand it to me. His eyes locked on my cock and balls.

Apparently his mind is putty.

I yanked the towel out of his hand, began to dry myself and said, "My eyes are up here."

When I finished drying off I wrapped the towel low on my waist, slid onto the massage table on my stomach and undid the tuck of the towel. I eclipsed the table since it was designed for a mundane human. I struggled to keep my limbs on the table as it creaked under my weight. I draped the towel over my glutes and off the sides of the table. My shoulders hung over the sides so I put my hands under my chin. "You can get to work now," I told him.

I watched him as he rose from his kneeling position, picked up his duffel and put it on the bench in front of the locker. "I saw you lifting today," he said as he rummaged around the bag. He brought out a large bottle labeled 'Massage Oil'. "Man, that was crazy weight you lifted." He squirted oil onto my back. The guy knew his massage accessories; the oil was warm and sandalwood scented. He lightly laughed and said, "You must be on some really good juice to lift that much. What is it?"

"If I told you I'd have to rip your heart out of your ribcage and shove it, still beating, down your throat."

He began to laugh again until he saw my serious expression. He gulped, cleared his throat and said, "Ok...well...let's start up here." He spread the oil over my back, his hands slowing down his admiration and awe grew. When my back was properly oiled he started massaging my traps and delts. He had to use all of his strength and bodyweight to get into the deeper tissues of my immensely muscled body. "Your shoulders feel tight," he said and bore down on the muscles for a deeper massage.

"Yeah, my shoulders are sore." I groan as he pressed as hard as he could into my traps. "That feels good. You're pretty good at this."

I felt a surge of pride and hopefulness from him. "Thank you, sir," he said.

"Keep it up."

He continued down my back, tracing the muscle groups and striations. By the time he reached my glutes he was constantly moaning and muttering, "So beautiful...such strength..." He slipped his fingertips under the towel and stopped. I felt the conflicting emotions raging in him. He said, "May I work on your glutes," and whispered, "...sir?"

"Yes," I replied in a commanding voice. "Those fingers better not stray too far. Clear?" Steve's only reply was to move over my legs and, reaching under the towel, begin kneading the glutes that squatted two tons less than an hour ago.

His breathing became quicker as he caressed the muscle and whispered, "So powerful."

He sounded like he was going to bust a nut in his pants so I got him to focus by saying, "What are you studying at UW?"

That had the desired effect; Steve's emotions stopped pulsating and he stopped trying to get to second base with my ass. "I'm working on an exercise physiology degree, Dr. Panthera is tutoring me through my first year..."

"Doctor?" I twisted to look at Steve. His face was flush and he's smiling. A sense of pride, from his academic life I assume, rolled off of him. "Keena has a doctorate?"

He nodded and continued, "She actually has two. One in biophysics and the other in kinesiology. She also won the IFBB two years in a row."

"Bodybuilder too, huh? Well, then," I untwisted myself. "Sounds like you have an excellent tutor. Do you make enough working here to pay for tuition?"

He got back to work on my hamstrings. "Dr. Panthera is paying my tuition and paying me a full time salary at the gym. I just have to promise to work for her as a trainer after I graduate."

So Keena has beauty, brains, brawn and an acute business sense. Maybe she wasn't a gym queen bitch I thought she was.

Steve brought me out of my thoughts with a jolt of awe and, "Your legs are fucking massive! I can see every muscle group! And you're calves, like diamonds!"

"Yes, they are. Are you finished with my back?"

"Yeah, Bruce. You can flip over."

I did so. When he bent over my torso to oil my pecs I seized his jaw and squeezed. I feel the hardest bone in the human body flex and deform under my will. "That's 'Sir' to you." I chugged the panic, fear and burgeoning sweet submissive emotions exploding of him. "Do I make myself clear?" His eyes grew wide and his breath quickened, but he didn't utter a word.

I shook his head until he stuttered, "Y-yes S-sir!"

"Good, boy," I released his jaw and lightly slapped his cheek twice. His hands shook as he dribbled the oil over my pecs and abs. I locked my eyes on his as he caressed my chest and shoulders; no longer giving a massage. "You like feeling the power I command, don't you boy."

He lustfully whispered, "Yes, Sir."

"Did you see how much I benched?"

He shook his head and said breathlessly, "No, but Jan told me. I almost creamed my pants...such power...you could dominate the Mr. Olympia competition...if only..." his fingers started tweaking my nipples.

I growled, "If only what?"

A wave of fear bordering on terror from him washed over me. Yet, he answered, "You're hairy. All bodybuilders are clean. You need to show everyone how ripped, shredded...beautiful...you are. Your hair hides your magnificent physique."

I swiftly grabbed his wrists in each hand. He's trembling and nearly panting as I crunch my abs to sit up straight. "You have shaving cream and a razor in your bag?" Steve slowly nodded. I placed a hand on his chest and shoved. It seemed gentle in my standards, yet he fell to the ground a few feet from the locker. I dismounted the massage table letting the towel fall from me. I flexed my pecs as I peered down my nose at Steve's prone figure. His jaw slack, eyes wide and pupils dilated, he looked from my semi-hard cock to my eyes. I sneered and growled from my chest. Like a good sub he quickly averted his eyes. With a grunt I walked to the bathroom and started the shower.

I stepped under the warm water and ran my fingers through my thinning brown hair. So far I have found I can alter my muscle mass, strengthen my heart and other organs. I wondered if I could change the chemical makeup of my ejaculate (because, why not). I thought about my seminal vesicles. In my mind's eye I saw them. I sent a thread of power to the glands and expanded them, changed them to produce more fructose. To keep the balance, I enlarged my testicles, too. I felt the larger orbs stretch and lengthen my scrotum. I had just finished my work when I felt two hands reach under my arms and caress my pecs and a pair of lips kiss and drag against my back. I hear Steve mutter, "Daddy."

I turned around to face him. He had the slim, low body fat physique of a competitive swimmer. Nearly hairless, even his crotch. His semi-hard five and a half inch dick hung down from him. He looked good for a university athlete.

Next to me he looked like a child with atrophied muscles.

His lips immediately latched on to a nipple, his tongue swirled around the thick, hard nub of flesh. I grabbed a handful of hair on the back of his head and yanked him off me. His eyes pleaded, begged me to let him please me. "Shave every hair off me, then I will play with you."

Steve was meticulous at shaving me clean. He derived pleasure just from dragging the razor along my skin. Even though his hand trembled he was especially careful shaving my cock and balls. Soon, he stood and pronounced I had no more hair hiding my physique.

I pointed to my head. "You're not done."

"Your head, too? God, that'll be sexy," he sat on the shower's builtin seat. "I can't reach your head, you'll have to kneel and I'll...gerk!" I snared his neck, lifted him until his eyes were at my level. I pinned him to the shower wall with my chest.

I growled, "I. KNEEL. TO. NO. ONE." I flexed my pecs compressing his meager chest.

"Ok," he rasped. "Ok...sorry...can't breath..."

I pressed into him again, held him against that wall with only my chest for a few more seconds, then back away. He came crashing down on the seat. I waited for him to catch his breath, pointed to the seat and said, "Stand on that, boy."

Steve stood on the set and shaved my head clean. I rinsed off, grabbed a towel, stood in front of the vanity mirror and examined my new, clean, look. The kid was right, I did look sexy...and powerful. To make my cleanliness permanent I mentally killed all hair follicles on my body except for my eyebrows, eyelashes and beard. I felt Steve kneeling at my feet. He pawed at my abs, rubbed and squeezed my cock through the towel at my waist. "Please, Sir, let me suck you."

"Suck my what?"

"Your huge dick, Sir."

I held the back of his head and undid the tuck in the towel. It dropped. My immense cock sprung up. "Boys and lesser men have dicks. I have a COCK."

He moaned and whimpered as he stared at my member. "Yes, Sir. You have a..." he continued breathlessly, "...cock. Please, may I suck your cock, Sir."

I started to caress his wet hair. "Have you ever made a porn video, boy?"

"Yes, Sir. When I came out, my parents kicked me out. I went to Venice and made some movies to pay rent."

I grew angry at a pair of people I never met. My emotions must have played out on my face because Steve nervously said, "Please don't be mad at me."

"I'm not, Steve. I'm pissed off at your parents." He looked up at me with a mixture of relief and sorrow. "Now, boy, go get my phone from the locker."

I turned and leaned back onto the vanity when he stood. He ran to the main room and returned with my phone. While I unlocked it and launched the camera I placed a hand on his head and pressed him to his knees. I continued to force him down until he had to look up to see my cock head. "You don't want to suck my cock." He looked up at me, confused. I started to record a video, lowered the phone to capture my cock and his head and said, "You want to worship it, boy."

He stared at my tool and with a barely audible voice he said, "May I please worship your beautiful cock, Sir?"

I considered narrowing my girth to allow him to accept my cock in his mouth without difficulty. Something about the thought of making myself less disturbed me. "Wrap your hand around the shaft. You think you can satisfy me?"

He put a hand on me, his fingers barely met. His hand looked so tiny compared to my godhood. "It'll be difficult, but I think I can."

I didn't want it to be difficult. I NEEDED it to be nearly impossible. I expanded the circumference by an inch, length by two.

"oh...my...god," Steve said in awe as the space between his fingers and thumb increased. His jaw dropped as his head approached my shaft. I grabbed his hair and held him an inch from his goal. He started slowly stroking my cock.

"I didn't say you could."

He breathlessly begged, "Please...your cock is so beautiful...powerful..." He looked up at me. "You're so powerful...please sir...I need it."

I looked down my nose at the submissive boy and released his head. "Try, boy."

He slowly, reverently, brought his mouth to the glans and kissed the tip. I rewarded him with an issue of pre. The clear thick fluid formed a string as it slowly fell from the meatus. Just before the string broke at a foot long Steve slurped it up and cracked a surprised smile. "That's the sweetest pre I've ever tasted," he said and started licking and sucking the side of my pole. When I started growling with each exhale he began to shiver.

"Grrrrryeah, boy. Work that cock. Show me that tiny tongue. GRRRRRR!" After minutes of his licks and slurps I had enough foreplay. I took his head in a hand. "Open boy. Come on open." His jaw dropped. "Wider, boy. Tongue out. That's it. Good boy. Put your fist over the root." A shiver runs through me when I again see how small his hand is compared to my cock. I moved his mouth onto my cockhead. The huge spongy tip instantly filled his mouth. I pushed in halfway to his throat, pulled out and pushed in again to the same depth several more times before forcing him to accept the head in his throat. "YEAH! GRRR! Look, boy, I'm in your throat GRRRR still seven inches between your fucking mouth and faggy hand! YEAH!"

I knew he was unable to reply; he was busy struggling for air. I pulled out until only the head was in his mouth to relieve that situation. As he gasps he looks up at me with pleading eyes. "Do you want me in your fucking throat, boy?" He nodded and I rammed into him as I pulled his head down. I shattered his throat barrier with cruel pleasure and went down his throat on the first fuck. On the second his face smashed into his hand. The third found his nose bent against my adonis belt. The fourth planted the cockhead deep in his chest. His eyes nearly popped out. Over and over I fucked the musclefag's throat with my entire length until he pounded on my thighs. I held him down for half a minute then slowly pulled him off. When my cock popped out of his mouth and smacked my abs I noticed he tapped out due to lack of oxygen. I smirked thinking how easy it is to break a human. When he started to regain consciousness he whispered, still breathless, "Goddam, you're a beast...Sir."

With my hand still on his head I leaned down until my clenched teeth were inches from his eyes. I growled and asked, "Do you have a better video camera?"

"N-no, Sir," he replied. "M-may I please make a suggestion, Sir?"

I stood up and flexed my chest and abs. I looked down my nose at him, over my colossal chest, and waited a few beats before I said, "You may."

"O-one of the gym members is a professional videographer. I think he brought his camera with him today."

I contemplated the suggestion for a moment. Doubling the emotional energy near me is too tempting to pass up. "Find him. Bring him here. Run."

I almost laughed while Steve struggled to get his shirt, pants and shoes on while trying to run to the door. "Take the card, boy. It's in my shorts pocket." I actually heard his shoes squeak as he changed direction in mid stride. He picked up my sweaty shorts and pulled out my access card. Then he slowed down eyeing my shorts. Slowly he brought the damp material to his nose and deeply inhaled my musk. His eyes fluttered shut. Only when I said, "I'm WAITING, BOY," did he drop the shorts, yanked the door open and ran out into the hallway. The door bounced off the doorstop and slammed closed.

While Steve was running around like a chicken with its head cut off, I checked what was happening on MGF and Insta. MGF was loading so slowly. When I checked the view counts on the thread and album my eyes popped. I saw numbers that could be used to describe the budget of a mid-sized governmental agency. I switched to Insta and found that a medium sized industrial city's population had requested to follow me. No wonder I felt waves and waves of complex, and some not so complex, emotions being pulled into me.

The sound of a card being swiped brought me out of astonishment. I quickly composed myself as the door opened and Steve brought another male into my room. My eyes bore into my next victim as the door closed with a deafening click. To my surprise it was the ex-dom that dared to think that I would suck his little dick. You could still see the blood around his lips and the rounded belly from the cum that I pumped into him. He was a dom no more. Gone was his confidence. He even looked slightly smaller than when I fucked him into submission. Probably his shattered ego shrunk his size. He still looked huge next to Steve, though. He was a bodybuilder next to an athlete. At 330 lbs he was still a lightweight bodybuilder when I was in the room.

He took one look at me and a shock wave of terror blasted off him. I vacuumed that power up as I charged at him. He dropped the bag he held and backed into the door trying to get away. My charge stopped when my unyielding chest pushed into his head. I clenched my teeth and growled in his face. Trembling, he turned his head to the side and whimpered.

I heard Steve saying: "Sir, this is Doug. He's worked for Active Duty, Puzzy Power and Kinc.com."

"We've met, haven't we, Doug?" I said. He cried as I ran my hand across the back of his sweaty head. "Yeah, you remember how I fucked you into submission, don't you, worm." He nodded his head like he's having a seizure. I saw Steve in the corner of my eye realizing I made this bodybuilder submit to me; made him my cumdump.

"Doug never let anyone fuck him, Sir. You cracked his hole?" Steve said as his emotions went from shock to awe. He now fully understood that I am the ultimate Alpha Dom next to which all others fade and surrender, that even Doug is no match for me.

I smirked and continued. "I ruptured your ass, took your manhood, I'm taking all your little faggy boys, I'm taking your sluts and I'm taking MY phone." I felt Steve slip my phone out of my hand. I saw out of the corner of my eye him presenting it to me. "The one in your pocket." Steve takes his phone out of his pocket and puts it on top of mine. I almost groaned as I side-eyed the boy. I tapped the top of Doug's head and said, "I'm talking to YOU, worm."

His hands shook as he brought the phone out of his pocket. "Unlock it," I demanded. He did. "Give MY NEW phone to Steve." He handed the phone to Steve like it was a hot potato. I turned my gaze to Steve and said, "Open the contacts app. Does the worm have a group for his former subs, boy?"

Steve hastily opened the app and scrolled through the list of groups. "Ah...let's see...actors...studios...telemarketers. Nope."

I growled loudly as I swung my head back to Doug. He loudly volunteers, "Little Black Book app! They're all in The Little Black Book!"

I smiled at Doug although I doubted that he took that as a friendly gesture. "Is there an export function, boy?"

"Ummm...yes, Sir."

"Good. Airdrop the file to my main phone." While Steve did as commanded I sniffed the air. The air stunk of Doug's fear and sweat. I whispered into his ear, "I can smell your fear." I took a deep breath. "GRRRRR...that gets me VERY HARD, worm." He sobbed as I flexed my cock against him.