Black Cat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The transfer is finished, Sir."

Doug slid to the floor when I pivoted to take my main and other phone from Steve. I turned my back to them both and took a few steps into the main room. I scrolled through the text file on one phone and compared it to the app on the other. I stopped counting names after twenty sluts and fags. "My, my, you WERE popular weren't you."

"My...my phone. Give it back to me."

I flexed my gargantuan back and glutes. Steve told me later that Doug automatically shrunk his. I turned my head to the side and said, "You didn't say, 'please'."

"Please...my phone. Please give it back."

I took my other phone in my left hand, extended my powerful arm straight from my ungodly delt and crushed the phone until the batteries ruptured and the glass became powder.

Steve gasped and Doug yelled, "NO!" as the shattered pieces fell to the floor, so did Doug.

I slowly turned and, as I advanced on Doug, said, "You should want to be in my good graces." I stood over him and flexed my pelvic floor to make my very erect, very hard, humongous cock point at his face. "There are advantages to that, aren't there, boy?"

"Y-yes, S-sir," Steve sighed. What a slut.

"So what's it gonna be, worm. Do I utterly destroy you or do you become a good little fag?" His eyes dart back and forth from my eyes to my one-eyed anaconda. He made the right decision and licked my cock head. "Good. Steve hates mopping up blood." I pumped out some precum. A large ball of ambrosia forms. "Again, worm." He takes my shaft in his muscular, but still puny compared to mine, hand. At least, unlike Steve, he was almost able to encompass my cock with it. He takes another swipe at the head. Surprise crossed his face as the fructose hit his taste buds. Like a child getting its first all-day sucker he starts sucking and licking my cockhead, trying to get more pre. "Not yet, worm." I effortlessly yanked my member out of his fist, flexed it to the side and smacked his cheek hard without using my hands or rotating my hips. "Both of you. Follow me." I ordered as I walked to the posing room door.

I heard Steve whisper to Doug, "Don't worry, when you get a new phone you can restore everything from the cloud backup."

"Wait a minute," Doug replied. "You can back those things up?"

I opened the door and walked in, my fags followed. "Wow. I've never been in here," Steve said as I walked into the mirrored octagon room. He followed me in and asked, "What's this used for?"

"Bodybuilders use this type of room to practice posing and to admire themselves. I'm going to use it to fuck you senseless." I said as I moved into the center of the room.

"Oh, Jesus fucking Christ," Doug cursed as he looked over the room. "You can't be serious. Bruce, that is your name isn't it? Bruce this..." his voice and air was cut off as I snared his neck and lifted him into the air. His hands clawed at my wrist and forearm, trying to make me loosen my grip.

"Holy fuck!" Steve yelled.

"I HAVE MADE YOU MY BITCH. I WILL TAKE YOU AND USE YOU LIKE A CUM RAG WHENEVER AND WHEREVER I PLEASE. I AM YOUR LORD, OWNER AND MASTER. YOU ARE A PLAYTHING. YOU WILL SHOW ME THE PROPER RESPECT." I loosened my grip just enough for him to speak.

"M-m-m-master...please set me down, Master! I-I-I really don't want to be thrown into glass. Master! Please!"

I brought him down slowly and gently to his feet, released his neck and glared at him. He took a few steps back, gasping and coughing. "The only reason you're still alive is because you will record the boy worshipping me, then submitting to my cock. Do I make myself clear?"

The worm nodded his head. Through the coughs and with a raspy voice he said, "Master, yes."

Not taking my eyes off Doug I said, "Get the worm a glass of water, boy." Steve sprinted out and returned a moment later with a paper cup of water from the bathroom. "Now, worm, you were telling me about the room."

Doug downed the water and coughed once more. His eyes darted around the room, avoiding mine. He said, "Master, yes. Any light I set up will wash out your definition. The mirrors will diffuse the light too much and make everything look soft. I know you are..." he glanced at my titanic godhood "...anything but soft." He returned to avoiding my gaze. "Plus the fantasy of porn is that the viewer is part of the action. Seeing me in the mirrors holding the camera will destroy that illusion, Master."

The worm did have a point...about the view seeing him, not the diffusion of light. Well, maybe that, too. "Very well, worm. What do you suggest?"

Doug went into professional mode while still giving me the respect due to a Master. "Well...I'm thinking you, Master, step out of the shower, all glistening and wet and start flexing and...pumping...those fucking...magnificent..." he trailed off. I snapped my fingers in his face to bring him back from his thoughts. "...and all of a sudden Steve's hands appear from behind you caressing your delts, traps, pecs, et cetera. Maybe even tweaking your nipples. Then he kneels before your and sucks you for a while, Master. Next you pick him up..."

"By the neck?" Steve interjected a little too enthusiastically.

"...sure and you take him to the hot tub..."

"...and tosses me in?"

I failed to resist the urge to roll my eyes. Doug asked, "Could you do that without hurting Steve?" I lifted a single eyebrow in response. "I'll take that as a 'yes.' Ok. Then maybe Master stands in the middle of the tub and Steve sucks Him some more until He can't take it anymore and yanks Steve up, bends him over the side and He rams His cock in and fucks."

An electric thrill shot through me when I realized the worm had just referred to me as a deity. I put a huge hand on his shoulder. He got a panicked expression and started to flinch so I lightly squeezed. "Good suggestions, worm. Today you live."

His relief was palpable. "Master, thank you. Master, I will have to direct You. P-please don't take it personally, Master."

I grunted, removed my hand and said, "Get set up."

"Ahh, Master, one more thing," he pointed to my cock. "Can You turn down the intensity? Master should be...ahhh...soft when we start." I sneered and made my cock go flaccid. "Oh. Wow." Doug was astonished at my still immense flaccid state. "Master, I guess You are a shower AND a grower."

"That's it, Master. Let the water hit Your chest...twist towards the camera...flex Your right arm...put Your left a little back...flex that now...fucking great...now Your pecs. Oh, shit. You're fucking huge, Master."

The worm did an excellent job lighting the bathroom. His lighting design actually gave the impression that sunlight was coming through a window that wasn't there and falling on me and into the shower.

I've been taking the worm's direction and making it my own for fifteen minutes. He requested every bodybuilding competition pose, probably making up a few, while he varied the camera angles. I growled and flexed each striated muscle hard enough with each pose that my veins popped up and throbbed within seconds of starting. He moved close to me for tight shots of bulging muscle and throbbing veins, then further away for the total package. I improvised a few times: I turned my head to lick a huge ball of bicep, ran my fingers over the granite hard boulders of my ten-pack, bounced hemispherical pecs. Each addition was met with moans from my fags.

I stole glances at Steve as I worked. He stood in the bathroom's doorway, twisting and pulling his nipples as he waited for his part to start.

"Ok, Master. Now turn off the shower...step out...do a most muscular...oh, fuck i'm gonna bust a nut...now...a...front lat spread...godDAMN those are fucking huge wings...hold that pose. Now, Steve. Get behind Master." Steve literally ran past Doug to get behind me. "Move a little to the left, Steve. No your other left. There...good...Master's totally eclipsing you...fuck that's hot. Master, double bi pose, please. Ohhhh, fuuuuck. Uh, Steve. Go."

Steve, as instructed, came out of my shadow. He began to caress a bicep with one hand and a pec with the other. He started to moan. Doug fell silent so I continued to do various poses and make each targeted striated muscle group radiate with raw power while my newest fag caressed and worshiped every muscle fiber in my body.

After a most muscular pose he made his way around a lat to a pec. I shoved Steve around to face the camera as I flexed an arm. I told him to flex, too. His athletic arm looked like a twig compared to my devastatingly powerful arm.

Suddenly I put Steve into a headlock and growled, "You think this is going to be easy, boy?" The panic started to rise in Steve as I squeezed his neck. "I nearly killed worm when I took his ass." I feel the fear flowing out of Doug as he remembers the pain when I destroyed his virgin sphincter and rectum. I flexed my free arm into a dominating vein covered globe as Steve vainly tried to loosen the hold. "GRRRRR YEAH! That's it boy. Struggle. You're NOTHING compared to me!" I let Steve and Doug chew on that thought for a while as my exhaling growls grew louder. In the deepest, most menacing, voice I could produce I threatened, "Maybe I'll just rip your arm off. GRRRYEAH! That gets my juices going! What do you think, boy? Wanna become one of the broken things I leave in my wake?" I grabbed his arm, but didn't pull.

"NO! PLEASE DON'T SIR!" Steve cried.

With a loud roar I released my hold on Steve's neck and spun him to face me. I forcefully captured the back of his neck and slammed his face into my bulging bicep. He started to kiss the muscle group. "Tongue!" I cuffed the back of his head. "I wanna see your fucking TONGUE, boy!" He hyperextended his tongue to lick my arm. I used his neck to guide him to my chest, to my nipples. "Yeah, that's it. Grrrrr good boy. I benched eight hundred fifty-five pounds for twenty-five reps, squatted TWO FUCKING TONS! Any of your little faggoty friends ever do that?"

He shook his head and said loud enough for the microphone to pick up, "No, Sir."

After sliming up my chest with spit I moved him to my abs as I flexed them into corrugated armor plates. After a few minutes of ab worship and trash talking I was semi-hard (already twice the size of Steve's fully hard dick) and pointing straight out from my crotch. "Boy," I said in a low, dangerous tone.

"Yes, Sir," Steve said to my cock.

"Get me hard. I want a steel pole that'll make you scream."

He instantly attacked my cock. His mouth bobbing and head twisting on me faster than I thought someone of his physique could do. When my godcock was at full mast I pulled him off me with a pop by his neck. I slowly hoisted him into the air from where he knelt. He weakly grabbed my wrist and kicked his legs as I lifted him high in the air. I pulled my shoulders back, thrust out my chest and pelvis, sucked in my abs, cocked back my free arm. He looked down at me with panicked eyes. "Boy," I growled. "You are so fucked."

"...and cut. Master, that was fucking perfect. You can let Steve down now." I peered around Steve and scowled. "...or not. Master, did You really lift that much weight?"

"Get the fuck out of my way." I said as I forced past him and entered the main room. Doug scrambled to step aside then followed me to turn on the lights that were set up for the scene. "Go to the weight room. Get a 45 plate. Bring it to me." I turned my eyes to burn a hole into him. "Run."

As Doug gently set his camera down and made haste out the door. Steve said through his constricted airway, "It's ok, Sir. Don't mind me. I'll just hang here for now, Sir."

I opened the door when Doug knocked. I told him to put the plate against the hot tub where I could reach it when I stood on my mark. "After I toss the boy into the tub I will pick up the plate. You WILL record what happens next, worm."

Doug picked up the camera, adjusted something and said, "Master, yes. Could You please move into the bathroom doorway? We have to see You walk to the tub. Great. Ok, everyone ready? Please, Master. Please be careful when You toss Steve in. Just a sec...and action!"

It only took two long strides for me to walk to my mark. Steve, using his 'acting' skills, renewed his struggles. I lowered my arm and 'softball pitch' him high into the air. He squealed as he came down with a loud splash in the middle of the tub. Doug waited a few seconds before yelling, "Steve! Are you ok?" Steve broke the surface and gasped for breath with a look of awe and supplication on his face. "...and that would be 'yes'. Ok, Master. You're on."

I reached down and grasped the plate. When I tapped it against the floor it rang with the sound of solid metal. I stood back up, took the other side of the plate in my free hand, and brought both hands together. The plate groaned as I crushed it like its sibling earlier today. I hear both fags mutter, "Oh...my...fucking...god," at the same time. When the disk is deformed into an hourglass shape I take the still rounded top and bottom edges in each hand and, explosively, rip the solid, cast iron pate in half. With my head thrown back, arms out wide at my side and my chest thrust out I roared and dropped the slag.

I almost laughed when I lowered my head and saw the identical wide eyed, slack jawed, head tilted to the right on both the fags.

I turned to the tub and planted the foot farthest away from the camera on the edge of the tub. This ensured the viewer a perfect view of my almighty throbbing cock and virile low hanging balls. I used that foot to lift myself up onto the tub edge. I motioned for Steve to move to the side and jumped into the tub with a splash. "Ok, hold on. I've got to move," Doug said. He dragged the massage table closer to the tub. He stepped up on the table and said, "Ok, keep going. Steve, stay on your knees and take my Master's cock."

Before the words were even out of Doug's mouth Steve attacked my cock with his mouth like a mad man. I put a hand on the back of his head and ran my fingers through his hair. With every exhale I growled from my chest. "That's it ya little fag. Worship the cock of a god. GRRRRR. Yeah, that's it...tongue the head. Oh, fuck! Your tight little mouth feels sooo fucking good." I jab into his mouth a couple of times. "Deeper, faggot." I cuff the back of his head. "Come on, boy GRRRRRR deeper! Yeah that's it. Gag yourself boy. GRRRRR!!!!"

Steve sucked and gagged on me a few minutes more then he broke character and ignored the script. "Sir, please fuck me...I need to feel your cock in me...please, Sir, please. Fuck your fag."

I picked him up by the back of the neck, set him on the edge of the tub and kicked his legs apart. I moved forward, between his legs, letting my cock head rest against his ass. I pulled his neck so he reclined over the side of the tub. "Hold on", Doug interjected. "I've gotta change angles."

"Please be gentle, Sir," Steve pleaded. I snarled at his face. He went pale, burst out into a cold sweat and started breathing rapidly.

"Ok, whenever you're..."

Steve threw his head back and screamed at the top of his lungs as I smashed through his rectum. It would never return to its original size.

"This is what you wanted, boy. Enjoy it." I flexed my pecs and abs into him and started jabbing his torn rectum with short strokes, going deeper millimeter by millimeter.

He grabbed my arms and squeezed as hard as he could. He didn't even dent my skin. "AHHH!! GOD YOU'RE TOO BIG!! YOU'RE FUCKING HARD!!" I saw Doug's little dick tented his shorts and felt the envy flowing off of him.

After ten minutes Steve's screams turn to sharp, deep breaths and moans with each fuck. He actually even said, "More, Sir, please," when I pulled him off and bent him over the side of the tub. I smacked his lily white ass before taking his pelvis and driving my cock back in. He grunted after a few minutes, "Deeper...ugh! Deeper, Sir. Fuck me...AHHHH...please fuck me h-h-harder."

As I dragged my fingernails up his back so I could hold his shoulders. "You like having a man's cock fucking you, huh boy?"

"Yes, Sir," he moaned. "I'm your c-c-ccumdump. I've never had a cock even half as big as yours. U-u-use me, SIR!"

I forced half of my cock into his intestines with the next assault. That was the deepest he has ever been fucked so far. Further in was virgin territory ready to be conquered. I double-timed my strokes. Soon the water in the tub was sloshing over the side and Steve's head was being tossed from front to back. After five minutes of the most intense fucking he ever experienced I hooked both arms under his legs, in front of his shoulders and put my hands behind his head; think of a full Nelson hold plus legs. When I stood tall he was totally immobilized, totally at my mercy, the way I like. I used my abs to stab my entire length into him. "Oh GOD!" he cried out. I kept up the deep fucking, one stroke a second, until I felt him tense up against my chest. A second later his legs started shaking and he bellowed, "I'm CUMMING! Oh GOD..M-M-MASTER! I'M CUUUUUMMING!" I started thrusting even faster as I approached my own clif. He came a second time before I pulled his spasming ass off me and I dropped him into the hot water.

I planted a foot on the tub seat, reached into the water for Steve's head and pulled him up. "SUCK ME OFF, BOY!" He took as much as he could of my cock in his mouth and stroked the remaining shaft with both hands. I glanced at Doug. His hands were steady, but eyes were wide, his face was flush and he was breathing hard. Then I noticed the wet spot on his pants. Looked like worm had a little orgasm. How cute. In the meantime Steve's tongue whipped all the right spots. Soon I roared as my orgasm hit.

The first ejactualtion knocked the unprepared Steve off my twitching cock. He hit the side of the tub with a thud. The remainder of the first blast splashed against his face. If I wasn't in the midst of ecstasy I would have laughed; it looked like he wore a facial mask of my seed.

I seized his head in both hands and jammed his mouth back on me. Steve thighly closed his eyes and shook. I felt the corner of his mouth tear and my cockhead lodge in his throat. The soft palate and his tongue felt like a tight cockring under my glans. I'm sure he would, if he could, scream from the top of his lungs again. The second detonation hit and went straight down his throat. His stomach expanded from the volume of the load.

He started pounding his fists on my quads. His insignificant blows sounded like he was hitting a brick wall. "EYES OPEN, BOY! LOOK AT ME!" He instantly opened his eyelids wide and stared into my eyes. His eyes were bloodshot, cum dripped into them, but he didn't close them. The third load rocketed up my urethra, out the tip and through his nose to splash against my adonis belt.

I reseated my glans in his throat just in time for the fourth massive load to be delivered into Steve's stomach. His abdomen expanded into a beer gut as his fists stopped pounding me. His entire body went limp as he went unconscious. His glassy eyes, however, did not close.

I tossed Steve out of the tub by his head. He landed on the tile floor that surrounded the hot tub with a loud thud. When I heard that sound my sixth titanic load fired out of me. The thick, creamy stream of god cum arced over the side of the tub and splashed on the floor. I threw my head and arms back, arched my back, roared and let six more ejaculations explode out of me.

When the cum dribbled out of my softening cock I jumped out of the hot tub. I landed over Steve's body. He was lying on his side in a semi-fetal position next to a huge pool of cum. Cum leaked out of his mouth. I could see his asshole was very red and bleeding. When I jabbed a big toe into his stomach to revive him, he took a deep breath and coughed up cum. "On your stomach, boy. Lick and eat all the cum on the floor." Without a word he brought himself to his hands and knees, bent his head and started eating my spilt seed. I raised my humongous foot and put it on his back. His weakling arms and legs never had a chance as I forced him to the floor. "I said, ON YOUR STOMACH!" My growl echoed in the room as I threw a double bi that made Coleman look like a child. My cock was already getting hard.