Black Cat Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, worm, you'll have the finished product tomorrow," I leaned back on the middle seat of the sauna, huge arms draped across the top seat, legs spread wide across the lower seat. Steve and Doug were on the lower seat, on either side of me, each licking a side of my reinvigorated godly cock. Theirs were still limp from the previous fucking they exerienced. Their bruised asses were sticking out. You could see flakes of my dried cum on both of them. A mark to whom they now belonged to.

"Master, yes. I'll have it done tomorrow evening. Tomorrow is Sunday. I'll have plenty of time." I felt a new emotion coming off of him. It could only be described as deception.

"That thought you have of selling the video to the highest bidder will not end well for you."

"Master, I won't." Doug replied and then went back to timidly sucking my cock head.

"Good, worm. Remember my boy here doesn't like to mop up blood. You don't mind licking my cum off the floor though, don't you boy?"

"Not at all," Steve licked the entire length from balls to tip then completed the sentence with. "Master."

I allowed them another ten minutes of servicing me before I called the party off and kicked them literally out of my room. Before he left, Steve handed me a new shirt as I finished putting my shorts on. "This is how I feel about you, Master."

"It's not a Hello Kitty shirt is it?"

I unfolded the black short sleeve compression XXXL shirt and saw the silkscreened Superman logo. "Thank you, Steve." I put the shirt on. It was tight and actually made me look even larger than I was. I flexed my chest; the fabric barely contained me. "You're on the UW swim team, correct, boy?" He nodded as he lusted after my chest and delts. "How many boys are on the team?"

"Thirty, Master."

"Are they all as worthless as you?" I said as I flexed my arms against the fabric testing its limits,

"No, Master. Some are bigger than me."

"Good. Send me the name, phone number, picture and email address for every team member."

"Yes, Master. Will you be coming to the gym tomorrow, Master?" he asked after he peeled his eyes off my very visible through the stretched fabric abs.

"I'm not sure, boy. I might."

"I'll be free if you need another...massage."

"I'm sure you will be, boy. It's obvious that you are to be free whenever I need you."

As I approached the front desk to put a work order in for maintenance to clean the hot tub Janice whispered into the phone, "He's here," and hastily dropped the handset on the base. "How was your workout, sir?" she asked me.

"Well, I think you'd know better than me. You keep track of all the gym lifting records don't you?"

Her cheeks turn crimson from the memory of me lifting all that weight. She was about to answer when Keena opened the door, looked at me disdainfully and said, "Mr. Banderole, I'd like to see you in my office. Now."