Black Cat Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a big glug of soda. "What do you mean?"

"I mean going all BDSM domish on Tony this morning. It took me an hour to calm him down after he dropped you off at that gym."

I forcefully put down my drink and grabbed Deb's neck. I pulled her head close to mine and growled, "I will do as I please, slut."

Deb's eyebrows arched and her mouth dropped open with a gasp. I could see her nipples harden under her still cum wet shirt. I flexed my pecs and arms as I consumed the submission and lust blowing off of her. She reached under the table, stroked my cock and moaned, "Keep that up and you'll have to fuck me again, Daddy."

Deb pulled up to the curb in front of my house, put the car into park, turned to me and said, "You are going to that gym tomorrow?"

"Probably not. The owner hired me, gave me a salary twice as high as my previous one and gave me some books on personal training stuff."

"What? Instead of telling me you got a new job you fucked my brains out?"

"If you remember you jumped me..."

"Just get the fuck out of my car! I've got fares to catch and bills to pay. Out!" she yelled and pushed me out the door.

I just had time to get out the front passenger door and close it before the Norwegean death metal blared to life, Reggie backfired and Deb drove off into the night.

I shook my head and turned towards the house. An average looking guy in a T-shirt and jeans came out of the dark, walked past me on the sidewalk, saluted me with two fingers and said, "That was one hot ride wasn't it?"

"Buddy, you have no idea."

He chuckled, said, "Oh, but I do," and walked off.

As I walked to the front door I took in the night air and thought about the day. I learned some things about myself. Most I liked. One I detested.

I slipped the key into the lock, unlocked and swung the door open. I took one step into my foyer and dropped my duffel in stunned silence. Toys were strewn about the main room, and not just cat toys. Dildos of every conceivable shape and size, some even as large as my cock, littered the floor. Looked like Brenna found the catnip. I kicked the door closed and bellowed, "BRENNA! GET IN HERE! NOW!"

I heard the click of high heels and the clank of heavy chains as Brenna entered the room dressed in six inch stiletto boots and a skintight leather catsuit with a plunging neckline that dove down to the top of her pussy. "Isn't a cat in a catsuit a little redundant?" I asked.

She walked toward me, a lustful smile on her red lips, hips swaying, holding a thick steel chain that was draped over one of her shoulders. "I went out hunting and brought you a trophy." She stepped to her left to reveal a naked, brown haired man in his late twenties kneeling and encased in chains. He would have looked like a heavy weight bodybuilding champion, massive muscles, deep striations, thick pulsing veins, if he didn't have a terrified look on his face. "This is my ex-boyfriend, Arthur. He needs to be punished." She looked at me, tilted her head to the side and breathed lustfully, "You think you can do that, Bruce?"

I loudly growled and packed massive amounts of power into myself. My clothes didn't just rip or tear, they disintegrated around me. I became a mass of rippling muscle and throbbing veins under tissue paper thin skin and an erect cock that could fuck a planet.

I made Authur look like a toddler.

I took a step forward and the windows rattled in fear.

Arthur wetted himself.

12