Black Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Choke on it, you dumb bimbo," the uneducated gold digger said to the ace student. All of this should have made me furious, but instead I was completely intoxicated by this dick in my mouth, and I focused on holding my breath (as opposed to dwelling on the fact that I couldn't breathe at all), so I wouldn't puke. I wanted to learn how to suck this dick, and to suck it better than my fucking stepmother ever could!

By the time she finally released the back of my head, my eyes were watering like crazy, and I coughed as I backed off, gasping desperately for air, while a cascade of saliva flooded down my chin.

"Now take it back into your mouth, Amanda. Show Drake what a white dick-sucking whore you are for his black dick," she ordered, and again she roughly shoved my head onto Drake's delicious equipment.

I didn't struggle against her... far from it!... and when I gagged a bit once, she repeated, "Choke on it, you nasty whore!"

When she released my head and I backed off again, this time I was breathing heavily, but not desperately. I'd never wanted a dick more in my life, but the humiliation my stepmother kept hurling at me was mortifying. Talk about 'the best of times and the worst of times'!

"Now show us how badly you want that dick," she ordered, again pushing my head towards the dick, but this time she didn't force me to deep throat it and gag.

So this time I took it into my mouth somewhat freely, and I began to bob... relishing the surreal sensation of sucking a dick in my Dad's office (where a long time ago I'd once wheedled little Drakey into playing jacks with me)... while my bitch of a stepmom cheered me on... in her own way.

"Oh yeah, suck that dick, bitch," she exhorted me, and "keep going, you filthy whore."

For reasons I told myself weren't obedience or my surrender to her, just good honest lust, I bobbed faster and hungrier, always taking more and more of his massive snake into my mouth, and soon down my throat with each motion, although in this position where I was in lying on my side, I found it a struggle to get my mouth going with any kind of smooth motion.

As if reading my mind and my slight visible struggle, she ordered, while tugging at my arm, not roughly this time, but still with intent as his dick slipped out of my mouth, "Get down on your knees; you'll find it easier that way, you dick-hungry cum slut."

I mindlessly obeyed. Yes, partly out of obedience, I now had to admit to myself, but also partly because I hoped that I would find that this new position was more comfortable, and more effective for sucking... since lying down with my head above his dick and bent all sideways had been pretty awkward.

"Watch him stroking it," Brandi advised, as Drake slowly stroked his beautiful dick, which was now glistening with my own saliva. Yes, it was black... which somehow made it seem sexier to me I guess, but it was its size and girth that really made me have to have it... immediately in my mouth again, and soon afterwards I hoped, inside my pussy, too.

I stared at it, mesmerized... it was the perfection of penises. I mean it should occupy the Best in Show station in that art gallery of living dicks... you know the one... it's on one of those back streets downtown near the burlesque theatre.

"Suck it, Amanda, suck it willingly, and you can become a white submissive for black dick just like I am," she said as Drake was now stroking his dick only a few inches in front of my face.

I did want to suck it. And if he allowed it, I did want him to fuck me with it. But was I really willing to step into the category of a 'white submissive slut for black dick'? I mean if I took this dick inside my tight white pussy, then forever after would I never be able to enjoy any man with a smaller dick? Don't laugh at me, this was a serious question.

"Now, slut," Brandi ordered, as she dropped to her knees next to me. "It's now or never."

"Fuck it," I said out loud, though I'd just meant to think it, and without her even touching me this time, I opened my mouth, leaned forward, and took it back into my mouth.

"Nice thought, and that will come later," my stepmom assured me, as I resumed bobbing on this dick of all dicks.

I'd been bobbing for thirty seconds or so before I felt her go behind me, grab both sides of my head, and resume forcing me to suck down the entire thing. She was pushing forcefully on my head, so all ten inches were tickling my tonsils and making me gag audibly a little. Whereupon she ordered/explained, "Yeah slut, keep choking on that big black dick, and before long we'll have totally destroyed your pesky gag reflex. Believe me, I'm much better off without mine."

She continued using my head roughly to suck Drake... so except for holding myself up, I just relaxed... and she continued saying, "That's right, Amanda. Take all of it between those pretty pink lips."

I kept gagging a little with each rough shove when my lips were planted in his pubes, and she continued her verbal abuse. "Yeah, take that big black dick down your throat, you dirty whore," and "I bet your Daddy wouldn't think you were so sweet and innocent if he walked in right now, would he?"

Her mentioning my Dad instantly made a flood of guilt wash through me. Just half an hour ago, maybe less, I'd thought I had my stepmom busted, and soon I could send her out of my life... but now I was performing like a sex puppet for her and her young black lover. It was time to put a halt to all of this! To stand up for myself! To protect my Dad... and myself! And to delete that damned sound file my phone was still recording, before anyone could listen to it!

Yet when she let go of my head, I just kept sucking. Hungrily doing my best to take his entire dick smoothly into my throat. I just had to become able to swallow it all down reliably.

"Oh yeah, Drake, I think now she loves taking your big dick down her throat," Brandi said. And she was right! I bobbed hungrily, striving to take more and more and more of it smoothly with each bob.

"Yeah, she looks real hot with my dick in her mouth," Drake said. He'd always been a guy who only used a few words.

"Is it time for you to fuck her pretty face?" Brandi asked.

"Fuck yeah," he agreed, and once again I felt my stepmother's hands tightly grasping both sides of my head.

"She's ready. Fuck her pretty face," she ordered. "Bounce your balls off her chin!"

"Yeah," Drake groaned, and he stood up and began pumping his fat, mouth-and-throat-stretching dick between my lips.

"Oh yeah, fuck my daughter's face! Fuck it good," she cheered.

Hearing her calling me her 'daughter' was surprising, and it should have annoyed me, but all I wanted right now was to focus on this wonderful dick pounding in and out of my mouth.

"Oh yeah, give her that entire dick, Drake," she continued, while he filled my mouth again and again with all ten inches of his meat. I gagged a few times, but I was definitely getting more accustomed to having this massive dick deep inside my throat.

"My turn!" she said. And she let go of my head, dropped to her knees next to me, grabbed his dick, and took it into her mouth.

I was immediately watching... and feeling overwhelming jealousy! She devoured that ten-inch dick with relative ease compared to my efforts... without even a slight gagging sound.

But my jealousy dissolved just as immediately when she backed off and ordered, rather generously I thought, "Lick his shaft, Amanda. Let's work this dick together."

"Okay," I said mindlessly, even though I'd really rather have that dick back in my mouth... but this sharing was an okay alternative. Fair was fair, I supposed. So while I rolled my tongue up and down his fat, throbbing shaft, Brandi sucked on his dick head.

"His balls, slut, suck on those big cum-filled balls," Brandi ordered before she began bobbing on a few inches of his dick.

I'd never sucked on balls before... nor had I ever seen a completely shaved set of dick and balls. But I did as she'd instructed, searching for and finding a ball by touch and sucking it into my mouth. It felt awkward, but interesting. I just wasn't sure if I was doing it right, or even if there was a 'right way'. I then found the other ball, so I milked that one into my mouth instead.

"Yeah, suck those balls good, you tramp," she ordered as I switched back and forth.

A minute later she asked, "You love being Drake's dick-sucking slut, don't you?"

I didn't answer. I didn't want to admit it to her, nor did I want it to go onto the audio I was still recording (now only by default since I couldn't get to my purse), but I did return my tongue-work back to his shaft.

"Answer me, you dumb slut," Brandi rebuked me, grasping the fat dick, and slapping my face with it.

"Yes," I finally admitted, although it was pretty obvious, given my obedient, hungry actions.

"Yes what?" she asked, slapping my face with the dick again.

Okay, I no longer had any choice about it! "Yes, I love being Drake's white dick-sucking slut," I admitted loudly, shame and lust battling against each other inside me... with lust easily winning with a knockout punch! And I did it before she could say anything more, even though my cheeks were burning red with shame while my body burned with desire.

"Now come back up and suck this dick some more, Amanda," Brandi ordered. "Show Drake how you're just dying to get his big load of cum all over your face!"

Drake's finishing hadn't even occurred to me (and I'd been calling her stupid), but as soon as I heard her say that, I did want it. More than anything! I wanted to feel his dick pulsing in my mouth and throat, and to watch it erupt, plastering my face with his warm seed. So I silently leapt for that dick, taking it back in my mouth.

"Yeah, suck it all down," Brandi encouraged me, while she took a turn at sucking on his big black balls.

I sucked his dick wildly for the next couple minutes, impressed by his stamina. No other guy had ever lasted even close to this long when I'd sucked a dick or a guy had fucked me.

Brandi went on to say even more: a variety of wicked things that made my pussy both burn and leak simultaneously. "Do it! Take it all down that throat, just like the filthy slut you are!"

Again she skewered my head forcefully onto his dick, again making me gag... but this time only a bit.

She'd let me back mostly off, and then she'd shove my head back down. This occurred repeatedly for a couple minutes, as I backed off, and then she shoved my head roughly all the way to against his groin... treating me like a kinky and only slightly forced version of a slutty human yo-yo.

"Do you feel like a whore yet?" she inquired. "Can you admit to me you're now addicted to this lovely black dick?"

No, I couldn't admit it, but only because my mouth was stuffed whorishly full of this lovely black dick! So I just moaned in response, which seemed to encourage her even more, and her litany of verbal assault continued. "Yeah, you're such a slut, and such a good little slut!" And she let me resume control of my dick sucking while she breathed her hot breath into my ear, saying, "You love this so much. Yes. Amanda, you love it so much it's as if you're insane! And just like I was, you were born to suck black dick. Behind that nerdy exterior, probably ever since puberty, lies a nasty dick slut. So take that entire dick, Amanda! Gobble it down!"

She then shoved roughly on my head and held it all the way down. And with ten inches of black meat in my mouth and down my throat she accused me forgivingly (since she was just as bad or worse, and she reveled in it), "You're such a whore. You love that dick deep down inside your throat, don't you? You love choking on it!"

"Oh fuck," Drake grunted, and he pulled away and splattered my face with a massive volume of warm cum!

"Oh yes, paint my white daughter's face even whiter!" Brandi enthused. "Baptize her as a white slut for big black dick!"

"Oh yes," I moaned mindlessly as her words, and the sensations of getting my very first facial (I'd never allowed them until now, wrongfully considering them disgusting) made my pussy burn, and I reached my left hand under my skirt and to my very needy pussy. (And straight to my warm, wet flesh. Going commando is often a good idea!)

"You love his dick now, don't you, Amanda?" she asked, obviously knowing whether my reply would be Yay or Nay even before I told her.

"I do! I fucking love it!" I answered, taking his dick back into my mouth for a bit, even while his cum was still oozing down my face, so I could hunt down any last remnants of his creamy cum I could find.

"And now you want it in your cunt, don't you?" she asked while I gently nursed on his dick.

I backed off of it and said, saying something I couldn't even believe was escaping my mouth, "Yes Mommy, I really do."

"So you're finally admitting that you want this dick that you've just had in your mouth so you could tease out any last few drops of cum it still had to offer... and you want this dick we've been sharing, to dive into your tight... white... cunt?" she asked, doing that pausing for dramatic effect thing again, as she took it away from me, back into her own hands, and started stroking it again.

"And you want it inside you as soon as possible."

"Yes," I admitted.

"Yes what?" she asked. "Be descriptive. Drake has a dozen white sluts at this party alone who are waiting impatiently for him to return, any of whom would happily replace you in a heartbeat!"

I wondered if that was true. It was getting very late and almost everyone would have gone home by now, but I sure didn't want to risk that those girls hadn't, so I said, "Yes, I want that wonderful... big... black... dick inside my tiny... pink... pretty... pussy." (Two of us could play that pausing for effect game.)

"Call it a cunt whenever we're playing," she corrected me, as she slipped out of her dress to reveal some very sexy black lingerie, and stockings held up by a garter-belt. And she was commando, just like I was.

"Yes Mommy, I want Drake to stick his lovely big... fat... black... dick all the way up my sloppy white cunt," I amended, sounding like a complete bimbo whore... which, for the first time in my life, I suppose I not only was, but that was what I wanted to be.

"Then yes you may, little missy. But only after you've watched your Mommy take this black dick for a ride," she said. She then shoved Drake back, and he fell backwards a little awkwardly onto the couch. She then straddled him reverse cowboy, and dropped onto his dick very aggressively, and while looking straight into my eyes, she reached back and unclasped her bra... to reveal a very large pair of real tits... much larger than my small, perky ones.

"Come and kneel in front of Drake, while you watch Mommy riding his dick," she ordered.

I obeyed, by now totally enthralled by everything that had happened and was still happening. Which at that moment was my stepmother's completely shaved pink pussy bouncing on that wonderfully contrasting black dick, and it was captivating!

"Good girl," she purred, as she really rode that dick.

"Suck his balls, slut," she ordered.

By this time I was sold... on just about everything... even including obeying her without any hesitation! So I just kept on obeying... this time by sucking and licking his balls while she was riding him. (Which was only doable because he was sitting way forward on the couch, not way back.)

After a couple minutes, she climbed off of his big dick, knelt next to him on the couch and ordered, "Now come and fuck me doggy style, Drake. Fuck me with that huge mother-fucking prick."

"So insatiable," Drake said, standing up as I scuttled slightly back to give him some space... his dick glistening with her pussy juices... so close to my face that I could smell her on it.

He got behind her and started fucking her from behind. "Oh yes, Drake, I need it so bad." (I could have been impudent and corrected her grammar, but this wasn't the time or the place... nor was I in the mood to get snotty.)

I remained on my knees, voyeuristically watching the kinky act as his dick disappeared inside her again and again.

"Get closer slut, just as close as you can. I want you to really watch your new Mommy getting pounded," Brandi moaned while she was indeed getting pounded.

I continued obeying her, without a trace of my normal resistance or resentment.

After a few deep thrusts while she moaned wildly, she said, "Now taste Mommy's pussy on his dick, slut."

Before I had even a moment to do anything at all, Drake had pulled out and slid his dick into my slightly open mouth.

"See? Doesn't Mommy taste good?" she asked rhetorically, and I indeed did taste her pussy. I doubted she had a clue that I'd already explored my lesbian side somewhat, and I'd thoroughly enjoyed the taste of every pussy I'd licked so far... in fact I preferred it to male cum... but tasting my stepmom, whom I hated, was yet another humiliation. Or was that even true now? Did I still hate her at this point in the evening? Did I still hate her at all anymore? And was her constantly humiliating me tonight necessarily a bad thing? It sure kept my engines running! I'd have to reflect on these questions sometime... but later on, when all this exhilarating sex action wasn't happening.

As he continuously pulled back out and slid back into her, she continuously cried out things like, "Oh yes, fuck me! Give me that dick!"

And then for a couple minutes, Drake would fuck her for several strokes, no rhyme or reason to how many, and then he'd pull out, face fuck me for a few strokes, and then slide back into Brandi's pussy.

"Don't stop fucking me, Drake, I need it so bad," Brandi moaned loudly, and she began to bounce back on his dick, her orgasm obviously imminent.

I watched in voyeuristic awe, hoping that dick would be slamming into me real soon, as Brandi babbled, "Oh yeah! Show my slut daughter what kind of slutty fuck toy I am, too!" and, "Yes, give me that black dick!" and, "Blacken my white pussy even blacker!" and eventually, "Don't stop! I'm so fucking close!"

Finally while I watched, my hand again going to my needy pussy, still happy I'd decided not to wear any underwear, she bellowed, likely loud enough to alert any remaining guests about the elicit happenings transpiring in my Dad's office, "Yes, Drake! Fuuuuuuuuck!"

Her entire body quaked, and she collapsed on the couch. Drake's dick slipped out, and while I pondered whether or not I should bury my face in her pussy and lap up her cum, Drake trumped my speculating by sliding his dick back in my mouth.

Even while her orgasm kept going, she said, looking back dreamily, "You want that dick in your pussy, Amanda?"

"Yes please, Mommy," I said in full submissive mode as he pulled his dick out, and I savoured the aftertaste of my Mommy's tasty pussy.

"Then get out of that dress," she ordered. Otherwise you'll ruin it, and you won't even care until afterwards."

I quickly did, revealing my bra, garter-belt, stockings, and of course... no panties.

"You came to the party commando, just like I did," she giggled, catching sight of my semi-trimmed pussy. "You really are a slut."

I didn't say anything, since given my underwear choices and everything I'd been doing so willingly tonight, I'd already proved I was a real slut.

"Get up here," she ordered.