Black Christmas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, Mommy," I repeated, that maternal term so perverse it kept turning me on. She wasn't my actual Mom. No, I'd always one of those, and my Mom was a much better person than Brandi was... but as of tonight, I also had a Mommy.

I got onto the couch, bent over, and mooooaned, as Drake quickly and easily slid his monster truck... I mean dick... inside my pussy. "Ooooooh," I moaned again, never using actual words during sex... since anytime I tried, I found it rather awkward.

"So hot," she purred, and she rolled over, rested her back against the armrest of the couch with her legs spread wide, and slowly rubbed her by now sloppy pink pussy. From there, she had a great view of the penetration, and her eyes never strayed away from it except once when she winked at me.

"Yeah, Drake, fuck her hard, fuck that white pussy," she heartened us with while Drake fucked me... although not as hard or deep as he'd been fucking Brandi.

So I agreed with her, using actual words, and saying things that normally I never would. Like, "Yes Drake, slam that big black snake into my white cunt!"

"Yeah, she needs it bad," Brandi purred.

I agreed, weakly (and ungrammatically), while he did indeed start fucking me harder, "Yes, so bad."

"You love that big black dick in your pretty pussy, don't you, whore?"

"Yes Mommy, I really do," I moaned, the hard fucking and the nasty talk accelerating my impending orgasm and making me a mindless slut for this dick.

"Fuck her harder Drake, spoil that pussy for any pathetic white dick that dares to try and please her; ruin it for any white guys," she continued her wicked words while Drake slammed into me hard, his dick going way deeper into my pussy than I'd thought was even possible!

"Oh God," I moaned, my orgasm cresting rapidly.

"Give her that black dick," she continued, still rubbing herself. "I need you to fuck that cunt as hard as you can!" I wasn't sure whether by 'that cunt', she meant me or my actual cunt. But either way, I totally agreed with her sentiment.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, informing me that his orgasm might be getting close too.

"Bend her around like a pretzel," she said (whatever that meant), but I guessed he did when he pulled out, lifted me into the air like I was a stuffed toy, spun me around, placed me gently onto my back, grabbed my ankles, leaned against my legs for maximum penetration, and slid back into me... my many years as a competitive gymnast until I'd peaked at sixteen and began going downhill becoming very handy all over again.

"Oh fuck," I moaned as he reached new depths, and could stimulate even more of my erogenous zones by using this angle.

"Do you want it even harder, whore?" Brandi asked.

"Yes please," I answered weakly, completely overwhelmed.

"Then yeah, fuck the bitch even harder," Brandi demanded. "Drill my dirty daughter's twat!"

"Yes, fill me right up, Drake! Fill my cunt so full of your black dick that tonight I'll be dreaming about little black babies," I said just rhetorically of course, with my euphoria imminent.

"Yeah, fuck that whore," Brandi jumped in again.

"Yeah, and Drake... you can do anything you want with me that you want, and I mean anything," I declared as he slammed fully into me.

"Come, baby girl," she ordered, and by now, she was fidgeting .

"Yes, yes, Mommy!" I screamed as my orgasm struck me, unlike anything I could ever have imagined, maybe something like being struck by a tornado and a powerful earthquake simultaneously.

"Don't stop pounding her yet, Drake," she urged while I rode my high of utter sexual submission and explosion.

"Yes, please don't stop," I whispered as the pleasure consumed me and yet continued.

Then he suddenly pulled out, and so I begged him with lustful urgency, even while a gush of girl cum squirted out of me, "Please! I need that dick back in my pussy so bad!"

"How bad?" my stepmother asked.

"Like I'm a dirty whore bad," I answered, so Drake slid his dick back into me and resumed his powerful pumping.

"Oh yes, and I'm your dirty whore," I told him as his dick slid back into me, and desperate for this pleasure never to end, I began bouncing powerfully back onto it.

"Tell him what you want from him, slut," Brandi ordered.

"Drake, I what I want is for you to fuck my pussy, to make me into your white cum bucket, and to use me however you want as your submissive sex toy," I declared mindlessly while I kept bouncing back on his big fucking dick!

"Fuck the shit out of her, Drake," Brandi called out.

"That's right, fuck the shit out of me!" I agreed while he bucked forward every time I was bouncing back, creating new waves of pleasure during a slight lull in my continuing orgasm.

"Turn her into a blacks only cum rag," she added.

"Yes, destroy my cunt for all those teensy white dicks forever," I declared, a second orgasm rising quickly, even while the first one was still hanging on for dear life.

"God, you take his huge dick so well," Brandi said approvingly while she finger banged herself... and I was tempted to lean down and dive into her pussy... but I resisted successfully... for now. But I wouldn't resist her forever! I knew that now.

"Harder! Please fuck me harder!" I begged, as he spread my legs as wide as they'd go and really slammed into me.

"Yeah, fuck her with that black dick!" she sang out. "Shatter that white pussy!"

"Oh, fuck yes, fuck me, fuck me so hard, so fucking deep," I babbled, as rapture continued hurling its hurricane of pleasure through my very core.

"Are you my white whore?" he asked.

"Yes, yes I am, Master," I declared, not even realizing I'd said that word. "I'm your white whore!"

"Oh yeah, take it slut, take your Master's black dick," Brandi continued, as she watched me getting demolished.

"Oh fuck, more, Mommy, make him give me more," I pleaded, my second orgasm by now feeling so close!

"Give it to my daughter, baby. Dump that potent load deep inside her fertile pussy," she changed course. My eyes went wide upon hearing her wicked, risky instruction, and she wasn't being rhetorical at all, that was fucking literal! But before I could say anything I heard him grunt, and I felt his load spewing inside my unprotected womb.

"Fuck," he grunted succinctly.

And while his dominant seed sprayed my pussy walls, it triggered my second orgasm, so I too screamed, a bit less succinctly, "Fuuuuuuck!"

"Oh yeah, breed my baby girl," Brandi approved as he despoiled my cunt with his massive load shooting inside me.

"Fuck," I said weakly, as I realized the massive risk to my future professional life that had just transpired... but because of the rapture of this sexual heaven, I didn't remotely care at the moment... while my legs were twitching, my head swimming, and pleasure pulses were scorching every cubic inch of my body and soul.

When he eventually pulled out, I felt his cum, and my cum leaking out of me as I collapsed on the couch, completely spent and broken.

Brandi leaned into me and kissed me. I kissed her back. Yes, because I wanted to.

When she broke the kiss, she calmed down a bit and said, "And if you want it to be, tonight was only the first installment of that 'best present ever' I mentioned to you earlier today."

"Oh dear! Then I'll have to apologize sincerely for being such a bitch to you earlier, and admit that tonight really was the best present anyone's ever given me, ever! But what more could there possibly be?" I asked, exhausted.

"There's a place not too far from here called The Pit, where white women go to get all the black dick they can ever desire," she said. "And even better, it's a franchise and there's another one in Boston just across the Charles River from Harvard!"

"Sounds delicious," I said dreamily.

"Oh it really is," she smiled, kissing me again.

"Cool," I said.

"Oh, and there's another thing: I wasn't cheating on your Dad tonight. You see, I have a dirty little secret that nobody knows except Drake and your father. I'm what they call a hotwife, which means every time I have sex with someone... which I do a lot... the next time your father and I are in bed together, we get naked, and I tell your Dad all about it while he gets all excited and jacks off. Which also means that tomorrow night I'll be telling him all about what you and I did with Drake tonight!"

I gasped in horror!

"Don't worry," she reassured me. "He'll love hearing all about his loving daughter becoming such a dirty slut! He'll be so proud of you!"

"Oh?" I said, this a lot to take in.

"Don't worry," she said, seeing my hesitation, "your Daddy loves hearing the stories or even watching live sometimes."

"Well," I said, pulling my phone out of my dress (I insist on pockets on any dress I buy), "please don't get angry, but my phone has a sound recording of everything we said and did tonight, and it's still recording us. I had hoped to use it to get you in serious trouble."

She burst out laughing, pointing to the camera in the corner, (how didn't I see that? I mean its literally her phone on a tripod), "I made one too."

"Jesus," I said, shaking my head and waving to the camera, not sure what I thought of my father seeing me in such a compromising situation, yet I added, "Merry Christmas, Daddy!"

My new 'Mommy Dearest' (in a really good way) kissed me again, grabbed my head, and guided it between her pussy lips and said, "Merry Black Christmas baby girl, you filthy whore!" (Also in a good way).

THE END