All Comments on 'Black Cocks Only Ch. 01'

by ps3lite

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
TigersmanTigersmanabout 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed this story especially when the wife begged to be black bred. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great story. I love it when white women beg to be black bred. There is definitely something magical about black cocks. Many white people don't give black men the respect they deserve. However, even the racist women change their mind when a beautiful black cock is pleasing them like no white man can.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

As a hung black man, I have fucked a lot of white and Hispanic bitches and always with the understanding to keep it a secret. The black girls want to breed. I have 5 kids with two black women. I now avoid black pussy and just fuck white, Hispanic, and Asian bitches. I hope to someday breed a white bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Spelling and grammar please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist drivel. You must think blacks are subhuman.

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Oh I love the feeling of being stretched by a thick black cock, black men know how to dominate and treat me!! ❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love stories like these. I discovered along time ago I had a fetish for submissive women and always wanted my wife to be that way. I get so hot thinking about a Blackman finding out how scared she is when she’s around them and him taking advantage of her.

Making her stand still as he inspects her, making her quiver while he forces her to keep her hand down at her sides. Almost in tears when he cups her breasts tugging on her nipples. Taunting her when they get stiff and she tries to deny she’s excited by it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

She caved way too quick. No reluctance at all. Have your next white whore hold out for just a little longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago
New Black

After transforming in to the woman i wanted to be i wanted more.I went to all the adult clubs and movie stores.I always dress and have my hair and make up done.I in joy servicing and getting serviced by all men and some women i meet their.But that all change one night when a nice looking black man came on to me.I have never been with a black man until that night.We went in to a big booth wear he stripped off mt dress and thong.He dropped his pants and i was looking at the biggest fats longest cock soft that i have ever seen.He told me to kneel down and open my red lips as he put his cock in to my open mouth.deeper and deeper it went.Soon his balls were on my chine and his cock was hard and deep in my throat.I started to suck his cock licking his balls and sucking his now hard cock.I could feel the first load of his cum shooting down my throat in to my belly.filling me up.He was not down and the second load filled my mouth throat and belly.I though he was finished with me he bent me over and pushed his still hard 4'' round and eight '' long cock deep in to my ass.He fucked me for what seemed and hour filling my ass with loads of cum.He pulled out cock dripping with cum he pushed his cock back in to my mouth making me suck and lick the cum off.I now am his sex slave for him and his friends.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous