All Comments on 'Black Cuckold Couple Ch. 02'

by Blkkink

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
What a shame that ....

... you seem not to have a clue when to use "your" - which is possessive, and "you're" which is an abbreviated form of "you are"!!

Also, you obviously did not proof read!!

Example - "I smiled grew across Jerome's face..." - what the h*ll is that supposed to mean? Perhaps "A smile grew across Jerome's face..."?

BlkkinkBlkkinkabout 11 years agoAuthor
My bad

Yeah I missed that

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
So you had a few goofs

It had very little effect on my enjoyment of what otherwise were two fine stories and I'm sure the criticism will lead to even better work in future.

I'm also glad to see that, at least till now, you have not been treated to the insulting comments usually directed to authors who write about the cuckolding lifestyle.

Those ignorant readers pay no attention to the merits of a story and because they do not understand that not everyone shares their own limited sexual tastes, vent their spleen against the writer.

I hope this never occurs in your case but you will see what I mean if you read some of the comments directed to other writers posting stories on this theme.

I look forward to the privilege of reading more of your work in the near future.

BlkkinkBlkkinkabout 11 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you for the kind words William. I understand that bad spelling and grammar really ruins stories for people. For those people I just want you to know I am not a writer or trying to pretend to be one. I am trying to make people cum and that's it. I am writing what I don't see a lot of out there. There are different levels and types of cuckolding and this is the type I like and will continue to write about. Have a nice day...

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
"..Since Jerome Was a Good Boy..."

I assume you wrote yourself into the story as Jerome. Do you fantacize about being submissive? Say it ain't so Joe.

BlkkinkBlkkinkabout 11 years agoAuthor
Yes sir

I have tried a few different kinks in my life, including being a bull, and the thought of being submissive to another man while he fucks my wife is a new kink I would like to try. I have a lot of kinks that make me hard, I would hope you do to.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
This was so gooooooddddd.

Damn boss lady getting used. Young teen girl. G/g and your hubby sucking and cleaning cock. Simply loved it. Mr Mathews sure did not mind your husband cleaning him. Bet he comes back for more cock sucking from hubby. Maybe stretch and breed your husbands ass too. Cannot wait for the next chapter. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I've been a white bull to many black women,mostly older ones they love my 11 inch bwc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous