All Comments on 'Black Cuckolding 101'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Black Cuckolding stories are hard to pull off.

Samulex, tries to make a story out of black cuckolding, but it did not work for me. In a world where 60% of black women have children from 2 or more fathers and 60% of black men father children from more than one women (compared to 22% for Whites), and where 72% of Black children born are illegitimate (compared to 28% for white women in a 2008 statistic) black cuckolding stories are a bit, "so where is the story".

To make a black cuckolding story work, I think you need a lot more character and story development. It may be possible but a challenge even for the best writers. My advice is to try again but give the readers a bit more about the characters, something most people can identify with.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
so what?

if a woman makes her husband a cuckold, what difference does it make what the ethnicity is?

stupid as stupid does.

he should not accept it regardless of whether he,

his wife,

or the man with whom she has an affair

is white, brown, black, or green!

a cuckold is a cuckold is a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This story is very hot, one of your best.

However, I think that Al should have eaten Samuel's cum out

of his wife's punani, rather than off of it.

Keep up the good work, and ignore the ignorant haters.

Kindred Spirit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES