All Comments on 'Black Cuckolding In Somalia'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
onemobutuonemobutuover 8 years ago
All The Same

Samuelx I really like the idea of Black cuckolds a matter of fact I love it. I wish all your stories where not the same they always have a big & tall guy who always tell us he a Muslim who travel and he want to be cuckold. I like a story about A black guy who was picked on or had a dead in job or was just little and wife get swap off her feet by a guy at a party or next door neighbor or something. I feel like the first paragraphs of your work doesn't build a scene in wich the reader can get lost in the story. I really want to see your Black cuckold writing expand and I will love to read a new work by you that has a different Black guy who is not big, rich & gay. It come off as just a kink bisexual story and not a cuckold story. I would like more conflict like if he lost a bet or own money . I would like it if was not gay and his wife force him to do gay things with our big dick lover. Please tell me what you think and good luck..!! :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES