Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The preacher slowly pressed the digit into the tight butt, massaging more lube into the boy's hole, and asked if it hurt. The boy said no and that he was ready for another finger. The preacher took out his finger, smeared on more lube, then began to work two fingers into the boy's virgin butt.

Terrence rose on his toes, spread his legs wider, and gripped the edge of the desk. "Sir, it's good. Don't stop. It hurts but it's good," he mumbled.

"That's good son. You're a brave lad," the preacher whispered into the boy's ear as he moved two fingers all the way into the tight ass. "Just relax, let it happen, you'll love it."

The preacher took out his fingers, got more lube and moved three fingers into the boy's hot tunnel. He moved the digits around, spreading the boy's clutching anal ring. Terrence grunted, cried out, then relaxed, laying his head down on the desk.

The preacher got some lube in his other hand and began to beat his meat, making it steel hard.

He quietly asked, "Are you ready son? I'm going to put my cock in your ass."

"I'm ready daddy. Please go slow," said the boy.

The preacher put his cockhead against the boy's hole and swabbed it up and down, knowing the boy would enjoy the feathery touch of dick against ass.

Terrence squirmed on the desk, crying out in pleasure. He spread his legs wider. "Do it daddy, please do it," begged the boy.

The preacher pressed his stiff cock into the boy's hole. He leveraged his sturdy legs and forced the cock into the ass. His muscular body tensed.

The boy grunted as the preacher pushed harder. The cock broke through, the head and one inch going in, then two inches. The preacher grunted and watched his black rod slowly enter the boy.

Terrence squealed in pain, "Oh shit daddy ... oh shit ... it hurts daddy." His sweating torso flopped on the desk, his eyes squeezed shut, his mouth open as he fought the pain and willed his anus to accept the man's thick steel-hard dick.

"Take it easy son, you're doing fine. Let it happen," the preacher soothed. He kept muscling his cock in deeper until he felt the boy relax. He kept his cock still so the boy could get used to it. The boy grunted.

The preacher pushed in a tad bit more then began to pull his cock back. He pressed it in until it was completely swallowed by the boy's glorious firm butt cheeks. He pulled it out about two inches, then slowly moved it back in.

The preacher continued his steady piston-like movements as the boy accommodated the flesh invading his body. The kid kept up a steady grunting, speaking to himself, his words unintelligible, "Ohhh, shi ... ohhh ... fu ... ungh ...ungh" in time with the preacher's slow pumping.

The preacher stopped to feel the boy's incredible butt gripping his cock. It sent shivers through his body. His jet-black cock looked so motherfucking hot embedded in the virgin honey ass. The preacher silently thanked the Lord for giving him this unbelievable sensual pleasure, the joy of fucking 18-year-old boy butt.

"You got it boy. Oh yes son, you got it, you got the preacher's fat cock," the black stud uttered, his voice thick with lust.

The boy's pain lessened as his ass opened for cock. He got into the zone, the ecstasy zone of a man's stiff cock spreading his butt, owning his body, rubbing against the prostate and the sensitive nerves of his anus.

The side of the boy's face pressed against the desk, a bit of drool hanging from his mouth. He let the pleasure brought by a fleshy cock moving against his most sensitive tissues course through his body.

The preacher couldn't hold out too long. It was an incredible fuck, the boy's butt too beautiful, the asshole swallowing and gripping his cock, the kid's face alight with joy as he felt the preacher's cock moving inside his body. Sweat dripped from the preacher as he shoved his phallus back all the way in.

That was it. The stud preacher's load exploded. "Yea boy, oh fuck yea, you got it," he screamed, his body bucking against the kid. Pumping uncontrollably, again and again, their two bodies slippery against each other. Then the boy let go, spurting his load on the desk and his belly, grunting in ecstasy.

"Oh daddy, it's so ... oh fuck," the boy babbled.

The two quieted, caught their breath. The preacher moved back, gently pulling his cock out of the sperm-filled anus. He stood up, took a deep breath, exhaled.

"Son, you're unbelievable. That was one hot session," said the preacher, opening his arms. "Come here boy."

Terrence turned, rose from the desk, and threw himself into the muscular arms. They hugged, laughed a bit, felt their lover's heartbeat against their chest.

"That was so good sir. I never knew it could be so good," purred the boy. "Thank you, father."

"That's just the first of the maturity sessions I told you about," said the preacher. "You learned a lot, didn't you? But there's more you need to know. Let's plan to meet this time next week. How does that sound?"

The boy eagerly agreed. The preacher took his face in his hands and kissed him, letting his tongue caress the lips and mouth. They continued kissing and sucking for a few moments.

"Don't forget," the preacher cautioned. "It's essential this is just between us. This secret bond makes our time together even more powerful and moves you on your journey to maturity."

Robert had seen it all from his perch in the hall. He took advantage of the noise the two made kissing to quietly creep down the hall and up the stairway.

Robert felt a weird mix of numbness and exhilaration from what he'd just seen. The two lovers had been lost in lust, their bodies beyond the control of their minds.

One drunken night he and a buddy had screwed some girls in a car but that was nothing like this. These two were like coupling animals, each feeding on the sensuous pleasure of his partner.

How could two men take so much joy in each other? wondered Robert. He was taught that homos were sick, their sex unnatural, but Terrence and the Preacher enjoyed the touching, the kissing, the fucking, the whole deal, just like a man and a woman.

And he enjoyed it too. Shit, he had a rod on the whole time he watched them.

I can't lie to myself, I liked spying on them, Robert thought, their big erect dicks, the preacher's muscular body, Terrence's lovely shape and submissive manner.

And then there was the preacher's unbelievable bullshit that they weren't being gay, that this was just a lesson. My god, Robert thought, poor Terrence. Does he really believe that crap? The boy had reveled in the sex, he was definitely gay. He loved the preacher's cock and he loved being fucked.

And Robert thought maybe I'm a fag. He'd screwed more than a few girls and enjoyed some blow jobs. But he had not gotten as turned on as those two men. Even now, his dick was still hard. What would it be like to have a guy blow him? Was he interested in blowing a guy?

Robert walked home thinking all this over. First, he'd have to beat his meat. He had to get rid of this nut tonight.

12