Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 05

Story Info
Ebony stud dominates white boy.
5.6k words
4.75
17.4k
12

Part 6 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robert sat daydreaming in the computer tech class on a hot, end-of-summer day in Washington, D.C., in 1978. A 10-year Navy vet, Robert was a straight acting, straight appearing six-foot, two-inch black hunk who had applied to attend the prestigious computer tech class.

Robert understood that learning tech was great for his career. But he already knew the material and he was thinking about the dynamite sex he had the night before with the hot young white boy. Jamie.

The sex had made Robert admit to himself he was gay.

He knew that he was not a guy who occasionally screwed men just to get his rocks off. No, he liked going to bed with men, and he got turned on by cocks and by sucking them. And he loved sinking his dick in a tight male butt, especially if it belonged to a fresh young white guy.

His memories took him back to his first sight of male-male sex. He had just come of age when he stumbled upon the family preacher, a fire-breathing gay-hating black man, seducing a sweet 18-year-old caramel-skinned virgin boy in the church basement.

Robert was transfixed as he secretly watched them. The kid sucked the muscular preacher, then the man gave the kid a hell of a fuck, then they told each other they loved it.

The memory made Robert think of time lost. I was turned on like I had never been before. I wished I were that preacher. I wished I were that kid. I was gay but I couldn't admit it.

But that was a different time for gays. It was 1964 and Robert was eighteen when he surreptitiously watched the preacher. Gays were shunned, reviled. It was the late 1970s when Robert sat in class. Times were not much better but there was the growing gay pride movement, and, in D.C., gay sex was widely available.

So where do I go from here, he wondered. He'd wasted a lot of time, but he was still young. Was it possible to live as an out gay man?

Sure as hell not in the military. Come out and he would be out, all right, out on his ass. He had given 10 years to the Navy, but you could kiss that goodbye.

The class ended and the professor asked to speak with him. Robert had come to respect the fit, white man. He knew his stuff and he wanted his students -- black, white, whatever -- to succeed.

They went to a nearby coffee shop and the teacher got right to the point. "I know this is personal, Robert, but I won't waste your time. Where do you want to be in five years?" he asked.

Robert gave his speech about captaining a ship, all the while thinking, do I still want that?

"Here's why I ask," said the teacher. "I've taught this class to about two hundred students. And you are the best student I've ever had. You learn quickly and you're a leader. The class listens when you speak, and your questions are incisive."

He explained the Pentagon planned to triple enrollment in the class and expand tech training. "Here's my pitch -- I'd like you to join me in teaching this class. You'd keep your rank with the Navy and be stationed here in D.C.," said the teacher.

Robert was floored. He enjoyed the technology training but never thought it could lead to a new career.

"Wow. I'm flattered sir. It would be a major change for me," said Robert, who was already thinking he wanted the job. He had gotten tired of the constant travel aboard ship, living out of cramped quarters, and coming home every few months to his empty apartment in Virginia.

Could this be an answer to the dilemma of his sexuality?

Robert walked to his room at the Y in a daze. Things were going my way, he thought. He liked D.C., and an assignment near the Pentagon could be great for his career.

He was wound up, but it was too hot to go jogging. He decided to visit the Y's gym.

Robert didn't know it, but golden boy Jamie was thinking along the same lines. He

too was wound up, but it was due to going to bed with Robert the day before. He had walked over to the Y for a quick swim.

Jamie changed into a tiny blue speedo that matched his eyes and hugged his pale, round bottom. If you got it, flaunt it, he thought as he made his way to the pool, a towel flung over a shoulder.

The Y was a major cruising spot in the 1970s. Hook ups were common, sex occurred spontaneously in the showers and sauna, and there were blowjobs in dark corners of the locker room every day.

His walk to the pool caused guys to stare and a few made horny comments. Jamie was not a stuck-up prick tease. He liked to show off the goods, but he shared them too.

The humpy, 21-year-old white guy with the feathered brown hair did laps for about 20 minutes. Jamie's slim, toned body made clear he a good swimmer. He had been on his high school team until an incident with the coach forced him to leave the team.

Jamie rested for a few and got out of the pool to get a drink of water.

Meanwhile, Robert was doing his three times a week free-weight routine. The burly black man sweated freely as his arms, shoulders and back muscles expanded and strained his white wife beater t-shirt.

Robert finished his workout and relaxed by walking around the track that overlooked the pool. He spotted a guy with a wide back that tapered into a taut speedo filled with a firm, round butt.

Damn, that's about perfect, Robert thought, as the swimmer bent over the water fountain. The guy turned and rose, his wet hair plastered to his head. Robert stopped in his tracks. Holy shit, that's Jamie.

This is too much, Robert thought. What do you call it -- Kismet? We were meant to keep running into each other. He decided to take advantage of his luck and 'accidently' bump into the young man.

Jamie, oblivious to being watched, returned to the pool to complete his second 20-minute workout.

Robert extended his gym session by riding a stationary bike, figuring the aerobic workout would take the place of his jog. After about 20 minutes he returned to the track overlook, didn't see Jamie, and hurried to the locker room.

Jamie was sitting naked at his locker, the wet speedo at his feet. The swim was great, but Jamie was disappointed in the Y's daily parade of males.

Then Robert came around the corner. Their eyes met.

"Fancy meeting you here," said Jamie as he took in the tall husky black man in the skin-tight t-shirt. "I thought this was a class day for you."

Robert moved closer to the naked young man and stood over him. "Class is done. It was too hot to run outside so I decided to get a workout in."

Jamie looked blatantly at the crotch of Robert's gym shorts about a foot from his face. "It looks pretty hot here too," he said quietly.

Robert grinned. "That reminds me, we didn't finish our meeting yesterday," he said, hinting that they never fucked though the sex had been boiling hot.

"Hmm, yea," Jamie mumbled, staring at the shorts. This guy kept putting his groin in my face, he thought, though I'm not complaining. He looked around the locker room, saw no one, and reached out and took hold of Robert's cock bulge.

"Whoa, slow down boy," Robert said gruffly, as he pulled back. "Ground rules. I take the lead. I say when you touch, and how. In public is a no go. Are we agreed?"

Jamie, admonished, apologized. "Sorry sir. I couldn't stop myself."

"I'll let it go this time, mistakes are made," Robert said firmly, looking down at the youth. "To be clear, there's only one top and that's me, the big black guy. If you can't follow that, we'll rethink the situation."

Jamie sheepishly said, "I got it sir, I'll follow the rules."

Robert was pleased. He had the adorable boy/man just where he wanted him. As a military man Robert knew civilians were often slow to understand authority. It would be a pleasant challenge teaching Jamie how to take orders.

"I like your attitude son. Here's your first command. Get dressed and come up to my room in about 40 minutes, it's air conditioned. Remember you must check in at the desk," said Robert. "And wear those swim trunks. How's that sound?"

"Sounds good, sir," said Jamie.

Robert returned to his friendly self after the stern speech. The black stud stripped down, giving the boy a good look at his swinging ebony package.

They went into the showers together and Robert lathered up, the white soap bubbles cascading over his dark skin. Jamie got more turned on to the man.

After showering, the two separated and got dressed.

Jamie checked his watch, wanting to meet Robert's 40-minute timeline. He put on the damp speedos, pulling them up tight so they shaped the contour of his firm boy ass, then pulled on his pants and shirt.

Jamie checked himself in the mirror. He saw a slim white youth, nice smile, tight butt, and a Lacoste-style shirt showing off his defined arms.

As Jamie made his way out, he glanced through the sauna's small window. There were two guys sitting so close their thighs were touching. Jamie watched as each man put a hand under the other guy's towel.

Have fun guys, Jamie thought, and kept walking. A sign at the gym door stated in bold lettering, "Positively No Loitering Allowed!" with a goal of discouraging cruising. Good luck with that, he chuckled.

Jamie went to the front desk of the Y building so the clerk could call up to Robert. It was the same clerk who had given him the eye when he visited Robert the night before.

The clerk said, "Looks like you're getting to be friends."

Jamie said nothing. After a moment Robert must have come to the hall phone, and the clerk said, "Hello, sir, your boy is here. May he come up?"

Jamie was furious at the smart ass but moved to the elevator once he got the go ahead. Robert soon let him into his one-room temp apartment.

Robert took Jamie in his muscular arms and kissed him. Jamie responded and Robert pulled him tighter. The affection became a lingering soul kiss. They broke their clinch.

"I'm glad you came," said Robert. "What's the deal with that asshole clerk? 'Your boy is here.' I'll talk to him. This isn't the Hilton but there's no reason for that."

Jamie was glad that Robert came to his defense. He also noticed Robert's change in personality. One minute the tough dominant, the next a friend.

"The guy is a jealous queen," said Jamie. "Probably wishes he could watch."

Robert nodded. "Can't say I blame him for watching you. You have that all-American white guy look. I may be a brother, but I think it's great," he smiled.

Jamie returned the compliment. "And I may be a white guy, but I like the big black stud look."

That was enough to get them back into each other's arms. Robert's hands were all over the boy, cupping and squeezing his ass, and holding his waist and lifting him up so Jamie was on his toes.

Jamie was getting horny. It was time to begin their boy, daddy game.

"I wanted to apologize for being out of line in the locker room sir. I can't help myself," he said with downcast eyes.

Robert took the boy's chin in hand, looking at him sternly. "An apology is not enough. You don't grab daddy's cock without permission. You have to be taught to respect daddy and to follow orders."

Robert sat down on his desk chair and pulled Jamie closer. "Son, get undressed. Did you put on those trunks like I told you?"

Jamie said yes sir and disrobed. He soon stood before the fully clothed black man wearing only white socks and the micro blue speedo.

It brought out the slight blue tint to his sparkling eyes and set off his pale stomach and thighs. His cock bulged in the tiny trunks.

"That's good boy. You followed orders," Robert said.

He stood and gave Jamie a juicy kiss on the lips and the boy stared up at him, hoping for more. Robert just looked at him and asked, "What do you say son?"

Jamie responded, "Thank you daddy."

Robert twirled his fingers. Jamie turned around showing his priceless bottom that strained out of the suit, a faint tan line emphasizing the creamy skin.

The muscled hunk sat back down and ordered Jamie to bend over so his butt was in Robert's face. The black stud grabbed each of the boy's legs and pulled him back, forcing the boy to bend forward and brace himself by putting his hands on the floor.

The hunk moved his large black hands up and down the smooth legs, from the boy's calves up to the delicious butt. He finished by stroking the back of his white thighs. He put his hands against the inner thighs and told the boy, "Spread your legs son."

Jamie kept his hands on the floor and strained to move his legs further apart, making his ass stand higher within kissing distance of Robert's face. The husky man got closer. He could smell Jamie's crotch and the soap he used in the shower.

Robert kept moving the back of his hands up and down the tender inner thighs of the boy then stroked his fingers up and down the speedo-covered crotch. Jamie shivered in pleasure. The odd posture made his muscles ache, but Robert's sensuous stroking felt like heaven.

"Like that boy? I bet you do. You like having a man's strong hands on that pretty white ass, don't you," Robert demanded. "You like it when a black man feels all around your ass and cock."

"Yes sir," Jamie replied, his butt up and available to the black stud. "Please don't stop sir."

Robert growled, "Don't beg boy. I am going to do with you what I damn well please. Do you understand?"

"Yes daddy," Jamie panted.

The boy faced forward, unable to see Robert or his movements, making their sex game even hornier. Five minutes ago, he was kissing the man, now he was spread open, exposing his need to be dominated.

Robert continued his teasing game, moving both hands up into Jamie's crotch and anus, caressing the soft skin through the speedo. He muttered, 'that's good boy, bend over just like that, daddy likes feeling that boy ass.'

The sexy words made Jamie hotter. Robert's right hand reached through the boy's legs to cup his growing cock in the speedo. Jamie let out an involuntary sigh.

Robert's black hands gripped the velvety back of the boy's thighs and moved his thumbs under the speedo, stirring them over the soft butt flesh. The thumbs gently teased closer to the boy's asshole. Jamie arched his back, moaned.

The stud shifted his thumbs on each side of the boy's hole and massaged the delicate flesh of his anus. Jamie groaned, lifted his head, and his legs bucked in joy as Robert's sensitive touch sent a jolt through his body.

"That's so good," Jamie moaned. "Play with my hole daddy."

Robert remained calm as Jamie spread his butt. "I'll play with that ass when I'm good and ready boy. You just stay still."

Robert removed his hands and grabbed a tube of lube on his desk. Jamie obediently remained bent over. Robert took hold of the speedos and peeled them down, revealing the tan line accentuating Jamie's butt.

Robert put a dab of lube on his thumbs and pressed them firmly on each side of Jamie's anus, opening the boy's pink and brown hole. As he spread the oil around Jamie sighed and his legs moved involuntarily, his butt pushing back against the digits.

Robert put his left hand in the cleft of the boy's butt, separating his cheeks. He used his right hand to squeeze out lube on his desk. He rolled his index finger in the goop, pushed it against Jamie's hole, put an inch in the moist channel, then moved it around in the boy's anus.

Jamie's eyes closed, he grunted, and his head rolled in half circles as the finger sent tremors through his body. He mumbled, "Oh yea daddy." Robert removed the finger, put two fingers in the goop, then slid both into the tight butt.

Jamie's legs trembled. "Please don't stop," moaned the youth.

Robert moved both fingers in and out, using them to fuck the tight hole and grease it up. The slick sound of oil lubricating a hole joined Jamie's moans in the room.

Robert's fat cock had swollen in his pants. It was uncomfortable to sit, and he needed to let it out. It was time for the next step in his sex play.

He removed his fingers from the boy's anus. "That's good boy, I like how you respond. You've almost made up for your transgression today."

He told Jamie to rise from his crouch and turn around. The boy did as he was directed, and his cock bobbed up and down in Robert's face.

Robert grabbed him by the balls and pulled him closer. He opened his full lips and swallowed half the pink and white cock. The pleasure caused Jamie to collapse over Robert's shoulders, panting, concentrating on the sensation of his hard dick in the large warm mouth.

"I love when you suck me daddy," the boy whispered.

Robert backed off and the cock plopped out of his mouth. He massaged the nuts. "You have an impressive cock and balls, son. And your ass is hot and tight. We can give each other much pleasure but you must do as you are told."

Robert stood up. "Take off my clothes but leave on my jockeys. Then get on your knees," the stud commanded.

Jamie obeyed, taking off each item, fingers shaky with lust and a desire to please the man. He unbuckled the black hunk's belt, opened his pants, and pulled them down.

He got on his knees and gaped at the massive erection tenting out Robert's jockey shorts.

He loved the color contrast of ebony skin and white jockeys. He was entranced by the outline of Robert's dick as the mushroom head and long shaft bulged the shorts. One large testicle had escaped from the jockeys, and Jamie got a charge as he inhaled the scent of Robert's crotch.

Jamie was dying to bury his face in man's groin so he could better smell and mouth the thick cock. He wanted to lick the testicle. Instead, he swallowed, licked his lips, and obediently waited for direction.

Robert could see the white boy was hungry for his meat. He teased him by flexing his cock muscle, making his dick jump in the jockeys. He pushed down on his cock, then let go so it recoiled up at the kid's face.

Jamie's eyes went wide as the phallus bounced, and he started towards the enormous package. He held himself back and kept staring at the erection that stretched the shorts.

"That's real good boy. You're learning to follow orders," Robert said quietly as he sat down in his chair. "Fold my pants and shirt and put them on the bed. Now, come here and lay down, butt up, over my lap."

The naked boy was a little surprised but followed the directions. Robert told him to spread his legs a bit and began caressing the youth's soft butt, thighs, and balls.

Jamie felt Robert's huge cock against his stomach and crotch. The powerful dick muscle made the cock throb through the stud's jockeys. Jamie loved it. He loved that Robert was big and masterful. He loved Robert's giant black hands firmly pawing at and holding his body. He loved Robert controlling him.

"Are you ready for your punishment son?" Robert asked in a whisper.

"Yes daddy," murmured the boy.

Robert fondled Jamie's glorious bottom, stroking it, and petting it. He raised his hand and brought it down, spanking the boy's butt cheek. He did it again, giving the bottom a sting and causing it to turn red as blood rushed to the skin.

"I think you need one more," said Robert, continuing the game of discipline with another spank. Truth was, Robert held back on the power of his hits. He felt guilty for the corporal punishment but he had a secret fantasy of tougher spank play.

Jamie turned and sat up in Robert's lap. "I can take more than that you know. You can be a little rough with me."

Robert chuckled. "I bet you can. We'll save the rough stuff for another day. If we're going to play our fantasy let's leave something to the next time."

Jamie noticed Robert said, 'next time' and put his arms around the man's neck. "I like our fantasy. I came by hoping to see you," the youth said. "Something tells me you accidently on purpose ran into me in the locker room."

Robert confessed with a laugh that he did.

Jamie stared into the man's eyes, then gave Robert dry kisses on his cheek and lips. Robert responded with a liquid kiss and drew Jamie into his arms.

12