Black Daddy at the Y Pt. 03

Story Info
Gay white boys in 1978.
3k words
4.23
12k
5
0

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 12/05/2023
Created 11/18/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he prepped for bed Jamie was remembering the last year or so as he explored his sexuality. He had already been out, even when he was at home finishing high school.

Jamie was a twenty-one-year-old in 1978, the year of our story. The gay revolution was gathering steam. He was living in Washington, D.C., a regional center for the liberation movement.

Horny Baby Boomers were sending homosexual promiscuity skyrocketing. Some knew they were gay and refused to be held back by society's rules on sexuality. Others were curious. This was years before AIDS.

Jamie's recent sex play with black stud Robert made it clear to the boy he was especially attracted to black men. He'd had sex with brothers before but most were his age. He liked them, and he liked sucking and fucking with them. But they didn't give off commanding vibes like Robert.

Robert's dominance during sex had turned Jamie on like never before. He learned that he loved to be led, to obey his daddy, to follow orders. It got him hotter that Robert was a husky dark black man with muscles, a friendly smile and a deep sexy voice.

Jamie estimated Robert was 32; he was a man, a leader, a far cry from the black guys his age.

Jamie was a bit overwhelmed as he absorbed this new submissive aspect of his personality. Where is this taking me? he wondered. How would an objective observer view me? Rephrase that -- how would a gay observer view me?

That person would say that Jamie was a lucky young man. His folks were understanding about his homosexuality, though they made with the occasional stupid joke or insult about it.

Other relatives were a mixed bag, some not caring, others complete assholes. Jamie's goal was to get out of his small town and go to college.

The school was in a large urban area and counted about 10,000 students. It proved to be a godsend for Jamie. There still many assholes and remarks about being a homo. Yuck yuck. But it was a significant improvement over his suburban home.

Jamie went a little overboard with his loving, fooling around with guys in the gay student group, cruising the library, checking out the burgeoning gay part of town.

He'd made a pretty good exploration of his sexuality. He'd sucked and fucked, giving and receiving, rimmed and been rimmed, stalked glory holes and gave a few anonymous blowjobs. He'd done bisexual and gay three ways, and attended a couple orgies.

He lasted two years in college, picked up some credits but realized he just wasn't much of a student, at least at this point in his life. He learned that his sexuality was a top priority, and he did not want to be cooped up in classes and poring over books.

So, he left school and upped his hours as a clerk at a record store in an upscale part of town. It wasn't great but he learned how to use a cash register, interact with customers, and prove he was a trustworthy employee.

With a modest stipend from his folks, he was able to pay rent in a group home in a neighborhood convenient to buses and the under-construction Metro subway. The house was kind of a dump, but the best Jamie could afford.

That fall a new guy moved in. Phillip was a slim, pale white guy, about 20 or 21, five foot six inches tall, and in attractive shape. He was shy, a little strange, but whenever he saw Jamie he smiled and waved, though he didn't do much more than say hello.

It was clear why Phillip was attracted to Jamie. He was young and attractive white guy with feathered brown/blonde hair hanging over his blue eyes. His tight body had been shaped by several years of swimming in high school. He filled out his jeans with a rounded butt and a lump in his crotch.

Phillip and the owner of the house were raking leaves in the front yard. Jamie stopped to shoot the breeze and learned Phillip was paying his rent by doing odd jobs around the house.

The phone rang and the owner went to answer it.

"So, how are you liking the place?" Jamie asked.

"It's okay, I especially like the tenants," said Phillip, glancing into Jamie's eyes and giving his body a once-over.

Was that a look, Jamie wondered? Phillip seemed different but Jamie hadn't figured he was gay.

Jamie played it straight. "Most everyone is cool but be careful to stay away from John when he's had a few, he starts looking for a fight," he said.

"Maybe you could take care of me if he got mad," Phillip mumbled.

Where is this going, thought Jamie. "I don't know ... maybe," he said, noncommittal.

"Can I ask you a question," said Phillip, looking up into Jamie's eyes. "I was wondering, have you ever been to a gay bar?"

Well, that's a novel approach, thought Jamie. I might as well be straight-forward, the guy doesn't look to be a gay basher. Still, just keep it brief. "I have. How about you?"

The boy laughed, looked away, looked back. "There's a gay bar near the Metro stop, The Red Room, have you been there?"

"I have. How about you?"

"I was there last week and there were two guys making out in the middle of the bar. One had his hand in the other guy's pants. It was very bold," said the strange boy.

Jamie did not know how to respond to that. What an odd conversation.

"Jamie?" asked the boy. He paused, looked down, appeared to gather his thoughts.

Jamie waited; a few seconds passed. "Yes?"

"Can I blow you?" said the boy.

Jamie was a little stunned, then thought that gays are saying, 'we are everywhere,' and it looks like it's true. Hell, go for it, the guy looks promising.

"Sure. Why don't you come up to my room? I'm at the top of the stairs," Jamie said in a lower tone, looking at Phillip.

The boy smiled, "I have to finish raking the leaves. I'll come up soon."

Jamie mumbled, 'see ya,' walked up the steps to the bathroom, pee'd, then rinsed off his penis. He went to his small room, took off his shoes and tried to concentrate on reading. After about 15 minutes he heard the front door open, someone climbing the creaky steps, and a knock. He opened the door.

"Hi," said shy Phillip.

He waited until Jamie moved aside then entered the room, looking down at the floor. Jamie closed the door.

The two young men stood about a foot apart, each unsure of making the first move. The room was silent save for street noise. A neighbor yelled, some dogs barked, a truck drove by.

The two youths looked like many of the healthy young gay men moving to American cities in the late 1970s. They were white and slim with mid-length hair; their eyes were clear and they had no visible scars. They were horny and hungry to go to bed with men and learn all about gay sex.

Jamie stepped closer and moved his hand to Phillip's shoulder, touched him, felt his arm, pulled him a little closer. Their bodies were almost touching. Phillip reached up and put his hand on Jamie's shoulder.

Jamie moved his mouth close to Phillip's neck, pressed his body against the boy and hugged him. Phillip pulled closer, searched for Jamie's eyes, glanced away.

The two held each other, their hands feeling the other boy's waist, back and shoulders. After a few moments Jamie quietly said, "Why don't we lie down?"

Phillip nodded. He saw Jamie's shoes were off and took off his own. The two sat on the bed side by side, then lay down fully clothed. The turned to each other and returned to their tentative touching.

Jamie moved on top of the boy, put his arms on either side of him, then moved his face back to the boy's neck.

He humped into Phillip, feeling his solidity, pressing their crotches together. He turned his face and put his lips softly against the boy's mouth, giving him dry kisses. Phillip sighed, responded, his hand gripped Jamie's neck and pulled him closer.

Except for the sign and grunts the two boys were silent. They were strangers, inexperienced and unsure of the rules of gay pickups.

They put their arms around each other and humped harder. It felt good. They moved like this for several minutes, feeling their muscles through their clothes, sharing kisses, pressing their cocks together. They both grew hard.

Jamie sat up and said in a thick voice, 'Let's get undressed.' He took off his t-shirt, opened his belt, then the button on his pants and lowered the zipper. Phillip was doing the same.

Jamie lay down and pulled his jeans off, squirming to find traction. They moved apart on the bed. The two left their underwear on, each hard dick outlined against their jockeys.

Neither spoke. Side by side they turned and looked at each other, both reaching out and tracing their fingers against their partner's skin. Jamie licked Phillip's nipple. He lowered his arm to the boy's waist and rubbed the back of his wrist against his groin.

Phillip moaned and humped his erection against the boy's wrist. Their breathing got faster, and they started to sweat. The smell of male musk filled the room.

"I want to suck you," Phillip whispered in Jamie's ear and grasped his cock.

Jamie pushed Phillip on his back and moved up until his legs were on either side of the boy's face, his crotch inches from Phillip's mouth. He shifted and pressed his underwear clad genitals on Phillip's lips.

Phillip mouthed Jamie's cock, smelled the underwear and crotch sweat, and moaned in lust. Jamie rubbed his cock on Phillip's face.

"Yea, kid, that's good," breathed Jamie. "That's fucking good."

He moved his erection out the side of his jockey's, and humped the fleshy dickhead against the boy's cheek, then shifted his thighs and moved his cock higher against Phillip's forehead.

The boy was prone on the bed, smelling and tasting Jamie's swollen dick. His arms were back, mouth open, eyes closed, as his own stiff cock strained against his underwear.

Jamie took his balls out of his jockeys' and rubbed them into Phillip's mouth, forcing the boy to take them in and lave them with his tongue and spit.

"That's it baby, love those balls," Jamie rasped. "You're a hot fucking cocksucker."

Phillip whimpered in pleasure. He loved to suck off hunky guys. He loved it when they told him how to pleasure their cock and balls. His dick was leaking, dripping into his underwear.

He reached down, took his cock out of his shorts, and slowly started to jack it. Go slow, he told himself, hold off until this stud shoots his load.

Jamie's cock jutted out, hard and dripping. He hadn't come for a few days and was ready to blow. This kid was good, shit this could be great to have him around the house, ready to suck him off.

Moving his hips Jamie lowered the head of his meat back to Phillip's lips and mouth. He started to slowly fuck the mouth, careful he didn't gag the boy. Jamie's lust drove him to fuck the sweet lips and wet mouth, sending his engorged phallus further into Phillip's throat.

Phillip's licking and sucking had saliva dripping out of his mouth, mixing with Jamie's precum. He kept jacking his meat, carefully timing it to the throbs of Jamie's cock.

Phillip tried desperately to keep up with Jamie's thrusts. He knew the gorgeous boy was getting close as he felt his meat expand in his mouth and leak more precum.

Jamie looked down and his eye's met Phillip's. He saw Phillip's adoration and listened to his moans of passion. He looked so hot with a cock in his mouth, thought Jamie, the youth was working so hard to worship it, give pleasure to a stud's cock. It was horny.

Jamie felt his balls tighten and knew he'd soon come. Jamie savored watching his dick move in and out of the boy's mouth and feeling the sensual movement of lips and tongue.

Oh fuck, that was it. I can't hold it anymore, thought Jamie.

"Oh yea!" he shouted as the first pump of sperm flew out of his cockhead. "Yea ... yea ... yea," Jamie panted, his hips gyrating, pushing his crotch into Phillip's face, spurting his load in the boy's mouth, on his face, in his hair.

Jamie's climax sent Philip over the top. He sped up stroking his meat, and gurgled in ecstasy, his mouth jammed with stiff cock shooting jism. Phillip's cock exploded, sending a load splattering into Jamie's back, and then another shot, his hips pumping uncontrollably.

Soon his orgasm subsided.

Jamie pulled his cock from the boy's mouth, leaned down and kissed him gently.

"Wow. That was great," he panted, catching his breath.

Phillip gagged, coughed, and swallowed the sperm filling his mouth. It was a horny taste of salt, nut and sweat. He took a deep breath, stopped jacking his cock, felt his heartbeat return to normal, came back to reality.

Jamie took Phillip's head in his hands and kissed him again. "Thanks man, you're a doll," said Jamie.

He rolled onto his back and rested in the afterglow.

Phillip turned to watch him. It was one of the hottest blowjobs he'd ever given. He had a feeling when he first spied Jamie that he was gay. He knew he wanted him. The boy was gorgeous with soft locks, huge expressive eyes, and muscular legs in his cut-off jeans.

Phillip was learning how to seduce men. It was obvious that offering a blowjob was a way to get a guy in bed. The problem being there were still a lot of men that were repulsed by gays, even with the growth of the liberation movement.

Part of Phillip's shy manner was because he knew he had to learn how to be subtle with his seduction. He had been gay bashed a few months previously though he was fortunate that some passersby were there to chase off the bully. His arm had been twisted and he'd taken a blow to the face, but he'd known guys who had been sent to the hospital.

Phillip let the ugly memory pass. He took a chance and petted Jamie's face. Phillip realized a hug might be too much, you couldn't tell how a guy would react to affection. But Jamie turned and kissed the boy.

"I'm glad we got together, Phillip. Thanks for asking me about, about ... a BJ. I like it when guys are aggressive," said Jamie.

Phillip glowed. This guy was wonderful.

Jamie laughed, "It's great you're living here. We need to get together again."

"I'd like that," said Phillip quietly. "Jamie? Can I ask you something?"

"Yes," said Jamie, thinking, here we go again.

"Next time I want you to fuck me. I like to get fucked," said Phillip.

Jamie was surprised by the boy's directness. Jamie was no virgin but much of his sex had been with boys his own age. Few of them came right out and asked for a fucking. Or if they did, it was in the heat of a lusty sex session.

Most young gays like Jamie got together after exchanging glances and meaningful looks. Their interest became obvious when they were caught looking at the other guy's cock. Then they found a way to be alone.

"Phillip, I'd like to fuck you," said Jamie, who figured he'd go with Phillip's honest approach. "Be sure and bring some Vaseline or something."

Phillip nodded. "I've got some lube that works really well for guys fucking."

The randomness of gay sex in the brave new world of liberation exposed you to a lot of different people, thought Jamie.

"Good. Let's try it. Is anybody else in the house gay?" Jamie asked. "I'm putting in so many hours at work that I barely pay attention."

"Have you met Kevin? He's gay. His dad kicked him out when he came out," said Phillip.

"Some people are real assholes," said Jamie. "This place is OK but I'm working on moving. Maybe near Dupont Circle, there's a lot of gay guys there, along with bars and other stuff."

Phillip hid his disappointment that Jamie might leave the house.

"If you move there you should check out Briefs. That's near Dupont, on K Street, I think," Phillip said. "A guy as cute as you could work in a bar, and you'd bring in a lot of customers."

Jamie smiled. "Problem is I don't have any experience. I'd like to try being a waiter, but no one will hire you if you don't have experience," said Jamie.

"If they took one look at you, they'd hire you," laughed Phillip. "Guys would be drooling over you, not their hamburgers."

"I don't know about that," said Jamie. "But thanks for saying it. Maybe I'd get hired if I went in there with my cut-offs on."

"I've seen you in those shorts. I'm surprised you don't get raped walking down the street," said Phillip.

This guy always said the strangest things, thought Jamie. He knew that Phillip meant it as a compliment, but it sounded creepy. It reminded Jamie that some gay men could be as odd about their male objects of desire as straight guys were about women.

Jamie considered the interaction with Phillip after the boy left. He had mixed feelings. The sex was good, and Jamie liked the guy despite his off-putting personality. It didn't hurt to look at the world with a new perspective.

The attractive young man concluded that despite the new friendship with lusty Phillip he would move out once the timing was right. He had been working on getting a new job, something that promised more horny action and a brighter future.